Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,065 members, 7,835,601 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Businesswoman Reveals The Kind Of Husband Most Women Are Shopping For - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Businesswoman Reveals The Kind Of Husband Most Women Are Shopping For (38737 Views)

'Yansh And Boobs Will Pass Away'- Man Reveals The Kind Of Girl Men Should Marry / Why Is It That Most Women Or Wife Don't Have Respect For Their Husband Any More? / Lady In Search Of Husband For Her 48-Year-Old Mother In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Businesswoman Reveals The Kind Of Husband Most Women Are Shopping For by HEAVEN4444: 11:06am On Aug 26, 2021
abbatoir:

Good....I am curious

Your source of information?( We have many spiritual information this days)
its from within. connect to your higher self which is your GOD self and you will have access to all kinds of wisdom. all true wisdom is from within. its not written down in books . but you need to spend lots of time by yourself alone before you can cultivate it
Re: Businesswoman Reveals The Kind Of Husband Most Women Are Shopping For by cocolacec(m): 11:07am On Aug 26, 2021
seekier:
She's not far from the truth. My neighbor's wife control him and I get angry anytime I see her do that.
As if that is not enough my pastor's wife control her husband (my pastor) too. When I ask why allowing such thing to happen, my pastor says "for the sake of peace to reign'.

Can you imagine?
Women are control freaks by nature because they nurture both male and female to maturity that is why women are best in raising a child.

1 Like

Re: Businesswoman Reveals The Kind Of Husband Most Women Are Shopping For by Nobody: 11:09am On Aug 26, 2021
misterme:

I am not sure you are married. Most married men would either keep quiet or talk in a different way. For me, with what my eyes have seen in 15 years, I'd rather keep quiet

Whether I'm married or not is not the bone of contention here.
My point is.. men should know their place in marriage and act accordingly. Not harshly or bossy because it doesn't make the woman submit to you rather it will make her switch to " controller mode" by trying to protect her rights in the marriage. Just a little pampering, love and care here and there would set things s right in your home but no! Ego won't let it be.

4 Likes

Re: Businesswoman Reveals The Kind Of Husband Most Women Are Shopping For by witworth(m): 11:25am On Aug 26, 2021
Mercychen:
Not true.

Every woman wants a man she can respect and call her "lord". Though the problem nowadays is most men have turned themselves to lions hence the reason for the women to have that mentality of "taming" them.

Men, change and behave like the loving and caring creatures God made you to be originally and see your woman subbmitting to you like never before.

woman na man problem, money na man problem.
Who made woman the tamer of man. Woman wey supposed dey obey before complain so.
Re: Businesswoman Reveals The Kind Of Husband Most Women Are Shopping For by Taroshi(m): 11:26am On Aug 26, 2021
Her use of "most" shows there are no absolutes.
Re: Businesswoman Reveals The Kind Of Husband Most Women Are Shopping For by Drsnives(m): 11:28am On Aug 26, 2021
Devonelle:

No. We resemble? cheesy
Una resemble una no resemble no concern me..
What i know is all females are family tongue
Re: Businesswoman Reveals The Kind Of Husband Most Women Are Shopping For by czarr(m): 11:32am On Aug 26, 2021
bepositive11:

Unfortunately, alpha/dominant men tend to lack empathy and good communication skills. At this point, I'd rather go for a beta. I think they put up a dominant persona to hide their feelings of insecurity. Alpha/dominant men tend to very toxic. Just speaking from my experience
at this point you'd rather go for a beta, you mean at this your evening news paper point in life, after the so called toxic alpha done comot all the juice for your body, when you were still young and supple.

5 Likes

Re: Businesswoman Reveals The Kind Of Husband Most Women Are Shopping For by Nobody: 11:37am On Aug 26, 2021
witworth:
woman na man problem, money na man problem.
Who made woman the tamer of man. Woman wey supposed obey before complain so.

Don't take it personal.
By the way,that's not what I'm driving at.

When you say " a woman should obey before complain" what do you mean? Are you saying even if the command she's to obey is not palatable for her, she should still obey anyways?
Is she some robot or device of some sort or something? Even a machine sometimes will not always obey you right away when you issue a command until you apply the right procedures. Do you know that? How much more a human being who has a complete functioning brain to reason. You must think we women don't have the right to express our feelings. You can as well go get a robot.

Do unto others what you'll have them do unto you.

1 Like

Re: Businesswoman Reveals The Kind Of Husband Most Women Are Shopping For by MufasaLion: 11:50am On Aug 26, 2021
seekier:

grin grin grin imagine

Now you get it.
Re: Businesswoman Reveals The Kind Of Husband Most Women Are Shopping For by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:50am On Aug 26, 2021
SmartPolician:
It's true.... it's common among those confused folks who call themselves feminists. undecided

Funny grin grin grin grin
Re: Businesswoman Reveals The Kind Of Husband Most Women Are Shopping For by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:53am On Aug 26, 2021
The only thing a woman can control in me is my dick.

You can always use my dick as you want, but if you form craze... Well, I've trashed a lot, so it might continue like that.

women wey no want submit to men should look for sugar bois... Simple.

3 Likes

Re: Businesswoman Reveals The Kind Of Husband Most Women Are Shopping For by blahc007: 11:54am On Aug 26, 2021
Sebastine1994:
I like to be dominated in bed and in seduction, and I think most women are like this.

That doesn’t mean I like to have someone controling my life at all.

I personally noticed I’m sexually attracted to people who are manipulative and doesn’t respect me. But after I realize how imature they are it turns me off. I might be attracted to this because my mother is like this and I feel like myself when I’m not respected…

I think the best is guys who tease me and make me feel small

I like mature people who can communicate and have empathy, but who are also dominant and I still doesn’t know if I could find someone who’s dominant and have those kind characteristic. I’m still single.

I am personally not attracted to ‘’powerful men’’ who have tons of money. But a guy in suit is sexy. It might be because I don’t want to be a ‘’stay at home’’ mother. I also don’t mind if the guy is smaller than me. And I like it if he has muscles.
We are zLic iTech....experts and proffesionlas in human technology.
We design all specs of humans...with special focus on Men.

Go Through our profile on LinkedIn and see what our clients are saying about us.
@zlic iTech, your spec is our concern.
Re: Businesswoman Reveals The Kind Of Husband Most Women Are Shopping For by Psoul(m): 12:02pm On Aug 26, 2021
Sebastine1994:
I like to be dominated in bed and in seduction, and I think most women are like this.

I personally noticed I’m sexually attracted to people who are manipulative and doesn’t respect me. But after I realize how imature they are it turns me off. I might be attracted to this because my mother is like this and I feel like myself when I’m not respected…

I like mature people who can communicate and have empathy, but who are also dominant and I still doesn’t know if I could find someone who’s dominant and have those kind characteristic. I’m still single.

I am personally not attracted to ‘’powerful men’’ who have tons of money. But a guy in suit is sexy. It might be because I don’t want to be a ‘’stay at home’’ mother. I also don’t mind if the guy is smaller than me. And I like it if he has muscles.

Are you a man or woman?
Why speaking like a lady while your moniker says man?
Re: Businesswoman Reveals The Kind Of Husband Most Women Are Shopping For by Stevyne: 12:11pm On Aug 26, 2021
johndho:
Abeg which one be redpills. I just dey ear am for here now. Do dey sell it in Nigeria and how does it work abeg
See this man sha grin grin
Re: Businesswoman Reveals The Kind Of Husband Most Women Are Shopping For by walkingshadow911: 12:38pm On Aug 26, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
she tried but my dad is LEO so instead of repelling her with the spirit of GOD he repelled her with that leo LION spirit and so it was always physical fights between two of them when we grew up. the two of them will fight wrestling for 3 hours non-stop. it was scary childhood

wtf! how can i unred this now
Re: Businesswoman Reveals The Kind Of Husband Most Women Are Shopping For by BamBamK: 12:58pm On Aug 26, 2021
nice CV

HR don review am

you have bn scheduled for an interview

DM for more details

Sebastine1994:

Re: Businesswoman Reveals The Kind Of Husband Most Women Are Shopping For by baby124: 2:33pm On Aug 26, 2021
headbasher96:
FYI all the men I came across that were controlled by their wife's are dead some are bankrupt so if u will always agree with your wife let it be limited

Those people are too evil except just a few and the one that are unborn there men stand your ground for your own sanity I come in peace
You are obviously young. How can you be married and in partnership with someone and not agree? Especially in issues over that person’s life? You are bound to fail in that marriage till you do. It’s not control.
Re: Businesswoman Reveals The Kind Of Husband Most Women Are Shopping For by baby124: 2:35pm On Aug 26, 2021
All these useless idiots looking for marriage who come and say rubbish online. She can find husband and let him be doing her life tombo-tombo because of marriage.

If you think or lie that your wife is trying to control you when she’s trying to make you accountable in that marriage. Then you are only deceiving yourself and heading for disaster.

You will never succeed or move forward in life if you do not agree and work with your wife. You think you are making your ego bigger? You are only doing yourself cheesy.

Men who have learnt the hard way know that successful men, only succeed because they listen to their wives. All these ones that will come outside and say never listen to you wife, they are mouse at home. grin

Your president that does not listen to his wife, see the country you are living in as a result. If you have a good wife, you better listen.
Re: Businesswoman Reveals The Kind Of Husband Most Women Are Shopping For by johndho(m): 2:47pm On Aug 26, 2021
Stevyne:
See this man sha grin grin
Bro is redpills real?
Re: Businesswoman Reveals The Kind Of Husband Most Women Are Shopping For by headbasher96(m): 2:49pm On Aug 26, 2021
baby124:

You are obviously young. How can you be married and in partnership with someone and not agree? Especially in issues over that person’s life? You are bound to fail in that marriage till you do. It’s not control.
Read between the lines I said limited its not every decision we are going to agree on
Re: Businesswoman Reveals The Kind Of Husband Most Women Are Shopping For by headbasher96(m): 2:51pm On Aug 26, 2021
baby124:
All these useless idiots looking for marriage who come and say rubbish online. She can find husband and let him be doing her life tombo-tombo because of marriage.

If you think or lie that your wife is trying to control you when she’s trying to make you accountable in that marriage. Then you are only deceiving yourself and heading for disaster.

You will never succeed or move forward in life if you do not agree and work with your wife. You think you are making your ego bigger? You are only doing yourself cheesy.

Men who have learnt the hard way know that successful men, only succeed because they listen to their wives. All these ones that will come outside and say never listen to you wife, they are mouse at home. grin

Your president that does not listen to his wife, see the country you are living in as a result. If you have a good wife, you better listen.
since their is a lot of billionaire divorce going on pls lecture me are the billionaires not listening to their wife's or is the money too much to handle

1 Like

Re: Businesswoman Reveals The Kind Of Husband Most Women Are Shopping For by baby124: 3:13pm On Aug 26, 2021
headbasher96:
Read between the lines I said limited its not every decision we are going to agree on
If you have a partner in a business and agree 10% of the time, will that business succeed? Never. You have to agree at least 80% of the time.
Re: Businesswoman Reveals The Kind Of Husband Most Women Are Shopping For by baby124: 3:16pm On Aug 26, 2021
headbasher96:
since their is a lot of billionaire divorce going on pls lecture me are the billionaires not listening to their wife's or is the money too much to handle
Do you see how much those billionaires are willingly giving their wives on divorce? Because those women were instrumental in who they became. They didn’t even contest it, they were just giving and giving billions. It is until their egos became big that their marriage failed.

Marriage has no place for ego. Disagreeing with your wife because you think she wants to control you is like fighting yourself. You will never succeed.
Re: Businesswoman Reveals The Kind Of Husband Most Women Are Shopping For by Gfskw: 3:48pm On Aug 26, 2021
Most women deserves No better love than tough love
Re: Businesswoman Reveals The Kind Of Husband Most Women Are Shopping For by Susily(m): 4:15pm On Aug 26, 2021
baby124:

Do you see how much those billionaires are willingly giving their wives on divorce? Because those women were instrumental in who they became. They didn’t even contest it, they were just giving and giving billions. It is until their egos became big that their marriage failed.

Marriage has no place for ego. Disagreeing with your wife because you think she wants to control you is like fighting yourself. You will never succeed.

Those billionaires never willingly gave out those huge sums to their wives, they were compelled by the State to do it

And this is a reason why a lot of financially successful men over there in the West make sure their to be wives sign a prenup before marriage........that's if they even marry cos marriage rate have drastically dropped in the West due to the fact that the Men there lose a lot if a divorce occurs

And women initiate 80% of the divorce there cos they know they'll be CASHING OUT Big time
Re: Businesswoman Reveals The Kind Of Husband Most Women Are Shopping For by baby124: 4:43pm On Aug 26, 2021
Susily:

Those billionaires never willingly gave out those huge sums to their wives, they were compelled by the State to do it

And this is a reason why a lot of financially successful men over there in the West make sure their to be wives sign a prenup before marriage........that's if they even marry cos marriage rate have drastically dropped in the West due to the fact that the Men there lose a lot if a divorce occurs

And women initiate 80% of the divorce there cos they know they'll be CASHING OUT Big time
Compelled by which state? When going through a divorce, there is a legal process. Did they contest any of the amounts transferred to their wives? No. See Dr. Dre fighting his wife for money. For instance, Amazon Billionaire, his wife was one of the first employees of the company. The accountant for that matter.
Re: Businesswoman Reveals The Kind Of Husband Most Women Are Shopping For by Babalola0920: 4:56pm On Aug 26, 2021
dhameelare:
Every woman wants a SIMP as husband so as to control all his money and be able to cheat easily..... sadly this generation of men has the highest percentage of MUMU guys

But thanks to d redpill the guys are now waking up

May GOD help us
Re: Businesswoman Reveals The Kind Of Husband Most Women Are Shopping For by engrben25: 5:40pm On Aug 26, 2021
black,and African mentality
Re: Businesswoman Reveals The Kind Of Husband Most Women Are Shopping For by Hassanmaye(m): 5:43pm On Aug 26, 2021
Sonnobax15:
cheesy
Not far from the truth...

In other words,most women are looking for puppet-like husbands lipsrsealed

But thank God many pussy ass niggas are already getting the redpill stuck in their DNA.

A man ought to be a man always and must know how to put his woman where she rightfully belongs.....No dey mumu around undecided
Lol we have wise up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Businesswoman Reveals The Kind Of Husband Most Women Are Shopping For by Hassanmaye(m): 5:44pm On Aug 26, 2021
dhameelare:
Every woman wants a SIMP as husband so as to control all his money and be able to cheat easily..... sadly this generation of men has the highest percentage of MUMU guys

But thanks to d redpill the guys are now waking up
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Soldier's Pre Wedding Photoshoot / LADIES: What Would You Do In This Situation? (PIC) / Traditional Wedding Photos Of My Big Bro And His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.