Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,254 members, 7,836,179 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Businesswoman Reveals The Kind Of Husband Most Women Are Shopping For - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Businesswoman Reveals The Kind Of Husband Most Women Are Shopping For (38740 Views)

'Yansh And Boobs Will Pass Away'- Man Reveals The Kind Of Girl Men Should Marry / Why Is It That Most Women Or Wife Don't Have Respect For Their Husband Any More? / Lady In Search Of Husband For Her 48-Year-Old Mother In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Businesswoman Reveals The Kind Of Husband Most Women Are Shopping For by bepositive11: 5:54pm On Aug 26, 2021
czarr:
at this point you'd rather go for a beta, you mean at this your evening news paper point in life, after the so called toxic alpha done comot all the juice for your body, when you were still young and supple.

Please f*ck off! You don't know who you're talking to. Get lost!
Re: Businesswoman Reveals The Kind Of Husband Most Women Are Shopping For by benqo01(m): 7:27pm On Aug 26, 2021
Lol nothing but the truth
Re: Businesswoman Reveals The Kind Of Husband Most Women Are Shopping For by Stevyne: 8:09pm On Aug 26, 2021
johndho:

Bro is redpills real?
Yes
Re: Businesswoman Reveals The Kind Of Husband Most Women Are Shopping For by czarr(m): 8:24pm On Aug 26, 2021
bepositive11:

Please f*ck off! You don't know who you're talking to. Get lost!
okay...struck a nerve there

1 Like

Re: Businesswoman Reveals The Kind Of Husband Most Women Are Shopping For by bepositive11: 12:12am On Aug 27, 2021
czarr:
okay...struck a nerve there

Very disrespectful! Judging an internet stranger based on your bias. You know nothing about me
Re: Businesswoman Reveals The Kind Of Husband Most Women Are Shopping For by abbatoir(m): 1:44am On Aug 27, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
its from within. connect to your higher self which is your GOD self and you will have access to all kinds of wisdom. all true wisdom is from within. its not written down in books . but you need to spend lots of time by yourself alone before you can cultivate it

With due respect Sir....fallacy

You have heaven and hell within you..the right spiritual knowledge may guide you which one to to develop

Hence, you are right by saying it's From within.. but trust me.. you are in delusion without right knowledge
Re: Businesswoman Reveals The Kind Of Husband Most Women Are Shopping For by abbatoir(m): 1:46am On Aug 27, 2021
Gfskw:
Most women deserves No better love than tough love
Nothing else...
Re: Businesswoman Reveals The Kind Of Husband Most Women Are Shopping For by Gaddafih001(m): 1:51am On Aug 27, 2021
[quote author=Sebastine1994 post=105192795]I like to be dominated in bed and in seduction, and I think most women are like this.

That doesn’t mean I like to have someone controling my life at all.

I personally noticed I’m sexually attracted to people who are manipulative and doesn’t respect me. But after I realize how imature they are it turns me off. I might be attracted to this because my mother is like this and I feel like myself when I’m not respected…

I think the best is guys who tease me and make me feel small

I like mature people who can communicate and have empathy, but who are also dominant and I still doesn’t know if I could find someone who’s dominant and have those kind characteristic. I’m still single.

I am personally not attracted to ‘’powerful men’’ who have tons of money. But a guy in suit is sexy. It might be because I don’t want to be a ‘’stay at home’’ mother. I also don’t mind if the guy is smaller than me. And I like it if he has
Re: Businesswoman Reveals The Kind Of Husband Most Women Are Shopping For by HEAVEN4444: 5:14am On Aug 27, 2021
abbatoir:

With due respect Sir....fallacy

You have heaven and hell within you..the right spiritual knowledge may guide you which one to to develop

Hence, you are right by saying it's From within.. but trust me.. you are in delusion without right knowledge
we are saying the same thing
Re: Businesswoman Reveals The Kind Of Husband Most Women Are Shopping For by abbatoir(m): 6:48am On Aug 27, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
we are saying the same thing

Good morning bro

You are blessed....
Re: Businesswoman Reveals The Kind Of Husband Most Women Are Shopping For by czarr(m): 8:22am On Aug 27, 2021
bepositive11:

Very disrespectful! Judging an internet stranger based on your bias. You know nothing about me
calm your tiddies.
Re: Businesswoman Reveals The Kind Of Husband Most Women Are Shopping For by HEAVEN4444: 9:22am On Aug 27, 2021
abbatoir:

Good morning bro

You are blessed....
Good morning to you my Oga. and likewise you are blessed too. Thank you very much. Have a great day
Re: Businesswoman Reveals The Kind Of Husband Most Women Are Shopping For by bepositive11: 11:43am On Aug 27, 2021
czarr:
calm your tiddies.

If you were in my presence, I would've given you a very hard slap! Very very disrespectful!
Re: Businesswoman Reveals The Kind Of Husband Most Women Are Shopping For by czarr(m): 9:06pm On Aug 27, 2021
bepositive11:

If you were in my presence, I would've given you a very hard slap! Very very disrespectful!
Don't be silly.
you know i was right, I would knock your teeth off if you were in my presence in have no problem with hitting women, best believe...I am probably older than you, but even if I wasn't I'd still knock you out in 2 seconds.
Re: Businesswoman Reveals The Kind Of Husband Most Women Are Shopping For by bepositive11: 3:26am On Aug 28, 2021
czarr:
Don't be silly.
you know i was right, I would knock your teeth off if you were in my presence in have no problem with hitting women, best believe...I am probably older than you, but even if I wasn't I'd still knock you out in 2 seconds.

So this is the kind of person I was talking with.

I thought you were a small immature boy. Turns out that you're a full grown man. Such a shame. I pity the women in your life

Keep thinking that you were right. I'm not replying again
Re: Businesswoman Reveals The Kind Of Husband Most Women Are Shopping For by czarr(m): 6:37pm On Aug 28, 2021
bepositive11:

So this is the kind of person I was talking with.

I thought you were a small immature boy. Turns out that you're a full grown man. Such a shame. I pity the women in your life

Keep thinking that you were right. I'm not replying again
good.
Re: Businesswoman Reveals The Kind Of Husband Most Women Are Shopping For by 5ThChild: 7:28am On Sep 03, 2021
Reverse is the case
Re: Businesswoman Reveals The Kind Of Husband Most Women Are Shopping For by 5ThChild: 7:29am On Sep 03, 2021
cocolacec:

Women are control freaks by nature because they nurture both male and female to maturity that is why women are best in raising a child.
A woman raising kids without a man is raising a threat to society. Men are important in a family
Re: Businesswoman Reveals The Kind Of Husband Most Women Are Shopping For by segcymoor(m): 5:46pm On Jan 04, 2022
HEAVEN4444:
my deeper connection to God. he has revealed many secrets to me. to GOD be the glory, my brother

Good

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Soldier's Pre Wedding Photoshoot / LADIES: What Would You Do In This Situation? (PIC) / Traditional Wedding Photos Of My Big Bro And His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.