Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,399 members, 7,815,872 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled (64272 Views)

Prophet Fufeyin's Saga With Crippled Lady Takes New Turn, Reveals Facts Against / Pastor Rukendo Peters Buys Wheelchair For Crippled Man Who Came For Dedication / Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by Elvinci101: 9:53pm On Aug 30, 2021
Naijanascam:

Phyno said it all......iberibe nenye onye ara morale... you just won yourself the most asslicking awards of the republic
Please spare that Mumu small before he jumps into the lagoon.

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by ajl: 9:53pm On Aug 30, 2021
Something is cooking. I keep hearing the same thing. The month of September 2021 may turn out to be one of the most interesting.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by Standing5(m): 9:53pm On Aug 30, 2021
seunmsg:
The same Oyedepo campaigned for a “Fulani vagabond” in 2019 and his darling PDP will zone its 2023 presidential ticket to the north for it to be picked up by another “Fulani vagabond”. So, how will the “error” be corrected in 2023?

Oyedepo obviously don’t rate his followers, if not, he won’t mention the “Fulani vagabond” part. How can you be using “Fulani vagabond” to campaign for a Fulani man? Atiku is just somewhere right now laughing at the stupidity of some southerners. He will so deal with them if he ever becomes president.

At least, resealable people can see the duplicitous nature of Oyedepo. He is only interested in putting his rogue friends in power for selfish self aggrandizement irrespective of the overall interest of the south and Nigeria in general. He demonizes a tribe and still campaign for his friend who is a well known rogue from the same tribe he demonizes to be president. Spits!
He only reconciled two friends in 2019 build up. It was GEJ vs PMB in 2015 buuld up when he warned Nigerians. Don't let your APC-centric soul vibrate erroneously. Even if he truly campaigned for another Fulani vagabond as you falsely alleged, I doubt that Fulani vagabond can be as bad as Buhari has been.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by wisdomkid: 9:54pm On Aug 30, 2021
Daveambition:
Na this same Clergymen enforce & package this Pain& Distress looking "BUHARI" give the masses... Shame to every MOG wey prophecied buhari to us as our Savior

You dey so senseless, I wish this Buhari-led administration will evaluate every person before giving them smartphone. Jesus Christ!!! You can even read a single line.

Hy, calm down, go baf, eat, sit down and think about your life and wetin e worth currently. Gosh, e be like say na our generation mumu plenty pass.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by Jayrow08: 9:54pm On Aug 30, 2021
desiredhome:

LoL.... God savant ko..... grin grin grin what is the difference between these pastorpreneur and
the politicians?
Bros, be careful!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by Elvinci101: 9:54pm On Aug 30, 2021
Handsum64:
PDP Stewart
The two defeats are unbearable
Cost of maintaining private jets driving them nuts
No free flow of looters funding the ministry anymore
You will be alright at last
Gbęnu ofo soun, Oponu.

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by AnanseK(m): 9:55pm On Aug 30, 2021
CHRISTIAN DOCTORS IN SAUDI ARABIA

Now that Nigerian Christian medical doctors are desperately seeking career asylum in Saudi Arabia, a neo-conservative Sharia State, I wonder what could be the reaction of their Apex body, the Christian Association of Nigeria.

[b]The truth is that Nigerian Christians are very shameless, especially on issues pertaining to money making. The entire creed of that faith is built on voluptuous materialism and luxury of prosperity. I have no regret for always asserting that pentacostalism is a huge scam!

I thank Allah for not making my parents amongst the Christians, otherwise I would have probably grown up as greedy and foolish as every John and Michael who runs to Saudi Arabia in a desperate search for a greener pasture. Let's thank Allah that we are Muslims.

Nigerian Christians, especially in the South, bark and tremble at the sight of any Islamic identity. To them, a Muslim's adorning hijab is Islamization; non interest banking is Islamization; a conscious Muslim as the CEO is Islamization, etc. Infact, Islamic identity is the aching tragedy for many Christians.

Now that they are begging for jobs in Saudi Arabia, the foremost home of Islamic identity, where the best of mankind was birthed, the super home of Shari'a in action, where the females are honourably concealed in deep dark purdah, how will Christians cope with this cultural beauty?

It's high time we stopped taking Christian leaders serious in this country. It's now clear that whenever a Christian bark, he's only crying for survival. The entire faith-system is a fraud! I do not regret what I write on this. If you so wish, you may choose to report me to Zuckerberg that I insulted you.

I have been looking for a way out of this platform, so I lose nothing with Zuckerberg's action. You may also stop talking to me at work. You may as well choose not to do business with me again. Allah's is the glory, I don't have a single Christian in my extended family!

As for those of us who always run abroad, including Saudi Arabia, for medicals, it's now clear that those at home are no different from those abroad. We should appreciate the value of our health workers at home. We should learn to trust the surgeons, nurses and pharmacists working at home.

By Abu Mazeedatilkhayr Bn Sa'eed[/b]

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by Elvinci101: 9:57pm On Aug 30, 2021
LegendHero:
Baba will soon start campaigning for Atiku to cumm now.

Just wait and see what happens next year.
Zombie o, zombie (zombie o, zombie)
Zombie o, zombie (zombie o, zombie)

Zombie no go go, unless you tell 'em to go (zombie)
Zombie no go stop, unless you tell 'em to stop (zombie)
Zombie no go turn, unless you tell 'em to turn (zombie)
Zombie no go think, unless you tell 'em to think (zombie)

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by Nobody: 9:57pm On Aug 30, 2021
seunmsg:

And Atiku is the person that will be bold enough to take Nigeria to enviable height and fight corruption, right? Sigh!

Obviously spiritual matters are far beyond you . A true man of God does not see the way you see .
Even in Africa palace, at least he has seen a lot and learnt far more than you on earth let alone his spiritual insight

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by Patrick4891(m): 9:57pm On Aug 30, 2021
dre11:
Nigerians Will Never Repeat The Kind Of Error That Put Buhari In Power In 2015 —Bishop Oyedepo

http://saharareporters.com/2021/08/30/nigerians-will-never-repeat-kind-error-put-buhari-power-2015%E2%80%94bishop-oyedepo

AMEN TO ALL YOU PRAYERS SIR.HEAVEN SHALL ARISE AND DESTROY THE AGENDA OF THE WICKED IJN.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by UnabashedIPOB: 9:58pm On Aug 30, 2021
vedaxcool:
You raised the hands of Atiku to represent you in the 2019 elections, Nigerians rejected your pathetic attempt to rehabilitate state cronyism and stealing into the polity. You will once again fail to foist criminals on Nigeria.

Don't mind the IDIOT who speaks from both sides of his mouth. He thinks people are stupid and have very short memories.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by Patrick4891(m): 9:59pm On Aug 30, 2021
prekumohtim:

Obviously spiritual matters are far beyond you . A true man of God does not see the way you see .
Even in Africa palace, at least he has seen a lot and learnt far more than you on earth let alone his spiritual insight
God bless you jare.some fools think because they wear size 33 trouser they can delve into things that's far beyond them.

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by yorubakid: 9:59pm On Aug 30, 2021
AnanseK:
[s]CHRISTIAN DOCTORS IN SAUDI ARABIA

Now that Nigerian Christian medical doctors are desperately seeking career asylum in Saudi Arabia, a neo-conservative Sharia State, I wonder what could be the reaction of their Apex body, the Christian Association of Nigeria.

[b]The truth is that Nigerian Christians are very shameless, especially on issues pertaining to money making. The entire creed of that faith is built on voluptuous materialism and luxury of prosperity. I have no regret for always asserting that pentacostalism is a huge scam!

I thank Allah for not making my parents amongst the Christians, otherwise I would have probably grown up as greedy and foolish as every John and Michael who runs to Saudi Arabia in a desperate search for a greener pasture. Let's thank Allah that we are Muslims.

Nigerian Christians, especially in the South, bark and tremble at the sight of any Islamic identity. To them, a Muslim's adorning hijab is Islamization; non interest banking is Islamization; a conscious Muslim as the CEO is Islamization, etc. Infact, Islamic identity is the aching tragedy for many Christians.

Now that they are begging for jobs in Saudi Arabia, the foremost home of Islamic identity, where the best of mankind was birthed, the super home of Shari'a in action, where the females are honourably concealed in deep dark purdah, how will Christians cope with this cultural beauty?

It's high time we stopped taking Christian leaders serious in this country. It's now clear that whenever a Christian bark, he's only crying for survival. The entire faith-system is a fraud! I do not regret what I write on this. If you so wish, you may choose to report me to Zuckerberg that I insulted you.

I have been looking for a way out of this platform, so I lose nothing with Zuckerberg's action. You may also stop talking to me at work. You may as well choose not to do business with me again. Allah's is the glory, I don't have a single Christian in my extended family!

As for those of us who always run abroad, including Saudi Arabia, for medicals, it's now clear that those at home are no different from those abroad. We should appreciate the value of our health workers at home. We should learn to trust the surgeons, nurses and pharmacists working at home.

By Abu Mazeedatilkhayr Bn Sa'eed[/s][/b]
Thrash!!
Tell that to the millions of Muslims running to the western countries including your jihadist president who goes to christian Country to receive medical treatment

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by luizpippo(m): 9:59pm On Aug 30, 2021
vedaxcool:

Obviously Atiku dollar needs your wide mouth to sing his praise while lodging itself there grin grin grin grin

It was Oyedepo who made the speech but why are you posting Atiku and Obasanjo upandan?

In 2015, that Oyedepo rejected Buhari, it was between Buhari and GEJ he had to choose from and the Atiku and Obj you are posting everywhere were solidly behind Buhari, so what market are you trying to Sell?

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by Nwachi22(f): 9:59pm On Aug 30, 2021
dre11:
Nigerians Will Never Repeat The Kind Of Error That Put Buhari In Power In 2015 —Bishop Oyedepo

http://saharareporters.com/2021/08/30/nigerians-will-never-repeat-kind-error-put-buhari-power-2015%E2%80%94bishop-oyedepo
So shall it be IJN, Amen �
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by BIDOO(m): 10:00pm On Aug 30, 2021
Daveambition:
Na this same Clergymen enforce & package this Pain& Distress looking "BUHARI" give the masses... Shame to every MOG wey prophecied buhari to us as our Savior
Show me where he does so? He's never been in support of this evil government.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by planetx: 10:00pm On Aug 30, 2021
The earlier those Fulani scumbags die, go blind and crippled the better for this blood soaked nation.

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by BafanaBafana: 10:01pm On Aug 30, 2021
Oyedepo is no different from those supporting Buhari now. He supported GEJ, a failed president in 2015, he never for once criticized Jonathan. He was only opening the gates of hell to those opposing him. He shouldn't be the one telling us who would lead up.
He has also seen that he isn't as influential as he thinks he is. He thought that with his followership, he could influence who became president. He told all his members and allies who to vote for, his candidate still lost.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by 27Pushing30: 10:01pm On Aug 30, 2021
prekumohtim:

That you believe in “religion” shows you’re ignorant.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by Offpointng: 10:01pm On Aug 30, 2021
Chrisbeks:
Tinubu must never be allowed to be president in this country. Enough is enough for this old, wicked, greedy, evil politicians. Nigeria needs a breath of fresh air.

I'll pick him over Atiku anytime, anyday
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by ubongdom: 10:02pm On Aug 30, 2021
dre11:

unfortunately most of the people dying in the North are those who voted in the presence Government not knowing they were doing it at their own peril

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by Bukden16(m): 10:02pm On Aug 30, 2021
[quote author=hakeem4 post=105331473]I don’t think oyedepo supported buhari oo[/qu

It's time for you to think.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by Nobody: 10:02pm On Aug 30, 2021
Speaking truth to power.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by Abujason: 10:03pm On Aug 30, 2021
dre11:

Story.
Yorubas and Igbos will ensure North retains power by continuing to fight against each other. You just watch.
See the kind of tribal warfare on Nairaland between them.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by nedekid: 10:03pm On Aug 30, 2021
seunmsg:
The same Oyedepo campaigned for a “Fulani vagabond” in 2019 and his darling PDP will zone its 2023 presidential ticket to the north for it to be picked up by another “Fulani vagabond”. So, how will the “error” be corrected in 2023?

Oyedepo obviously don’t rate his followers, if not, he won’t mention the “Fulani vagabond” part. How can you be using “Fulani vagabond” to campaign for a Fulani man? Atiku is just somewhere right now laughing at the stupidity of some southerners. He will so deal with them if he ever becomes president.

At least, resealable people can see the duplicitous nature of Oyedepo. He is only interested in putting his rogue friends in power for selfish self aggrandizement irrespective of the overall interest of the south and Nigeria in general. He demonizes a tribe and still campaign for his friend who is a well known rogue from the same tribe he demonizes to be president. Spits!
Even if it is worst case senerio. Atiku has not been known to be an extremist, a religious fanatic or a tribalist. It's just like you saying ibb or even abacha being one.
From time memorial all those tendencies has been associated with Sai baba. His northern agender and bias towards his kinsmen. Right from the time he had northern politicians under house arrest and had southern ones in Kirikiri.
No president from the north ever has had the guts to be so glaringly nepolistic, having the fulani agender so much in the forefront without giving a hoot.

4 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by Patrick4891(m): 10:03pm On Aug 30, 2021
[quote author=AnanseK post=105336169]CHRISTIAN DOCTORS IN SAUDI ARABIA

By Abu Mazeedatilkhayr Bn Sa'eed[/b][/quote

I'M SOORY FOR YOU,THAT IS ALL I WILL TELL YOU.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by Nobody: 10:05pm On Aug 30, 2021
27Pushing30:

That you believe in “religion” shows you’re ignorant.

I rather be ignorant and dine with my Father forever than to mingle and entertain your foolishness. But at the end , even your foolishness will be weighed

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by AnanseK(m): 10:05pm On Aug 30, 2021
The con-men pastors must create an enemy for you. If they don’t incite one group of people against another , the money will stop flowing. They are the quintessential scammers with the motto:
“DIVIDE, INCITE, INSTILL FEAR AND HATE”. They are devils.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by yak(m): 10:06pm On Aug 30, 2021
Kingspin:
You were all against GEJ because he hailed from the South South and forgot the devil Buhari

Not this man....
He was pro-Jonathan those years
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by ChikeGreat: 10:06pm On Aug 30, 2021
Wait
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by generalwo(m): 10:06pm On Aug 30, 2021
dre11:

...... If men of God and imams were truthful and honest in their ways, and teach the word of God as it is in the Quran and Bible without twisting it to favor their pockets and dark minds, 40 percent of Nigeria'S problems would be solved....

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Suleman's 2015 Prophecy On Buhari Comes To Pass..? / Pastor Michael Bassey Caught With Human Skull In Cross River State (Photos) / "Escobar And Osama Bin Laden To Rule A Nation" - David Ibiyomie (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.