Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,398 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled (64271 Views)

Prophet Fufeyin's Saga With Crippled Lady Takes New Turn, Reveals Facts Against / Pastor Rukendo Peters Buys Wheelchair For Crippled Man Who Came For Dedication / Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by UncleDaddy2017(m): 10:07pm On Aug 30, 2021
Daveambition:

You dey whine me ni? Buhari & this man never snap indoor pictures with heavy smile face & remarkable handshake bfo.? Which other support campaign format yu need again?

You are simply ignorant. Please show the so-called pic of Oyedepo smiling with Buhari.

5 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by fredoooooo: 10:07pm On Aug 30, 2021
Oledepo is still bitter his candidate Atiku lost to Buhari grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by prigoz(m): 10:10pm On Aug 30, 2021
Daveambition:
Na this same Clergymen enforce & package this Pain& Distress looking "BUHARI" give the masses... Shame to every MOG wey prophecied buhari to us as our Savior
Modified: most of una wey dey quote me. I said CLERGYMEN, shey i mention name ni; abi bomb dey una head?
Shut that your gutter you call mouth if you don't what to type that to spew rubbish. Bishop Oyedipo never for one day trusted this blood sucker but his brothers Tinubu confused many Yoruba and they voted empty brain in Aso Rock all bcuz they hate GEJ, today they are reaping the reward.

5 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by EgusiShankly: 10:11pm On Aug 30, 2021
This isn't right..
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by Nobody: 10:11pm On Aug 30, 2021
Am dissatisfied with this Government,thought it would have been better.....I just hope they things right ....This is not what I expected...
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by Dreamhighnow(m): 10:12pm On Aug 30, 2021
offiahvictor:
what other campaign do you want? till he comes to Ota with Atiku before you get

Lol. As far as I am concern he never open his mouth for atiku

Besides, he is heavily criticizing the wanton killings, high level of insecurity, insensitivity and poverty under this administration

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by desiredhome: 10:13pm On Aug 30, 2021
Jayrow08:

Bros, be careful!
What is the difference between Nigerian politicians and Nigerian pastorpreneurs? That is the reality........
Truth is always bitter......
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by BosseJ: 10:14pm On Aug 30, 2021
Oyedepo is just angry that his preferred Fulani isn't the one at the saddle.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by Ayanwukoma: 10:17pm On Aug 30, 2021
Lol
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by Temysteve(m): 10:20pm On Aug 30, 2021
uba1991:
Unfortunately, Nigeria is not your sheeples who built University that they cannot afford to pay school fees.
Nigeria is not your zombie followers who buy private Jets for you but they cannot afford Keke napep.
Nigeria is not your followers who believe your fake miracles without asking questions.
The Universities is not free and will never be free, it's not orphanage or motherless home where you can pack yourself Into like �. Money was use to built it to that taste, every equipment and apparatus in those 2 Universities was brought from abroad with heavy money, so why should it be free or to bring it that to your own level of finances. That's why we have state and Federal institutions, you can always go there with what you can afford. Stop wailing unnecessarily.

5 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by DrDax: 10:21pm On Aug 30, 2021
seunmsg:
The same Oyedepo campaigned for a “Fulani vagabond” in 2019 and his darling PDP will zone its 2023 presidential ticket to the north for it to be picked up by another “Fulani vagabond”. So, how will the “error” be corrected in 2023?

Oyedepo obviously don’t rate his followers, if not, he won’t mention the “Fulani vagabond” part. How can you be using “Fulani vagabond” to campaign for a Fulani man? Atiku is just somewhere right now laughing at the stupidity of some southerners. He will so deal with them if he ever becomes president.

At least, resealable people can see the duplicitous nature of Oyedepo. He is only interested in putting his rogue friends in power for selfish self aggrandizement irrespective of the overall interest of the south and Nigeria in general. He demonizes a tribe and still campaign for his friend who is a well known rogue from the same tribe he demonizes to be president. Spits!

Rubbish.

Do your homework first.

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by Myhusband(m): 10:21pm On Aug 30, 2021
Aksnoopy:
Lol! They will still repeat the same mistake. Especially yaribanza Muslims, they dont care if they suffer or not.

Imagine what happened in Lagos during the local government elections.

what happened in Lagos during local govt election?

tell us what happened in Anambra and Enugu during their local govt election?

useless cow, always finding means to insult Yoruba people, bunch of backward entity just like their Fulani counterpart. terrorist lover

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by Adakintroy: 10:21pm On Aug 30, 2021
Many Yoruba pastors contrive to take Jonathan out. Don't let them fool you. If you think redeemed would have brought a man out from their ranks and vote Jonathan you are forgething somtging

They knew what they were doing. Even the blind could see it. Power is safe with the north. Which in turn is close to the South West which is were all the big economic stations are which is were all the big churches are also and were all the decisions will be made.

Jonathan was a great leader. They knew it. But we talking power. And many of them had tasted it. If power stays long in the south and or east and if Nigeria is still one. Then oyedepo kumuyi and adeboye will have to share their throwns. Power will dictate that they take their branches back to their states or learn to have other Giants churches with non south Western pup in their regions.

Just as it will be in the politics, the religion will need that kind of representation..nobody from the East would want his member completely lesterning to God of adeboye.

There would just need to find there people a God of nonso.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by Kingosytex(m): 10:22pm On Aug 30, 2021
AnanseK:
CHRISTIAN DOCTORS IN SAUDI ARABIA

Now that Nigerian Christian medical doctors are desperately seeking career asylum in Saudi Arabia, a neo-conservative Sharia State, I wonder what could be the reaction of their Apex body, the Christian Association of Nigeria.

[b]The truth is that Nigerian Christians are very shameless, especially on issues pertaining to money making. The entire creed of that faith is built on voluptuous materialism and luxury of prosperity. I have no regret for always asserting that pentacostalism is a huge scam!

I thank Allah for not making my parents amongst the Christians, otherwise I would have probably grown up as greedy and foolish as every John and Michael who runs to Saudi Arabia in a desperate search for a greener pasture. Let's thank Allah that we are Muslims.

Nigerian Christians, especially in the South, bark and tremble at the sight of any Islamic identity. To them, a Muslim's adorning hijab is Islamization; non interest banking is Islamization; a conscious Muslim as the CEO is Islamization, etc. Infact, Islamic identity is the aching tragedy for many Christians.

Now that they are begging for jobs in Saudi Arabia, the foremost home of Islamic identity, where the best of mankind was birthed, the super home of Shari'a in action, where the females are honourably concealed in deep dark purdah, how will Christians cope with this cultural beauty?

It's high time we stopped taking Christian leaders serious in this country. It's now clear that whenever a Christian bark, he's only crying for survival. The entire faith-system is a fraud! I do not regret what I write on this. If you so wish, you may choose to report me to Zuckerberg that I insulted you.

I have been looking for a way out of this platform, so I lose nothing with Zuckerberg's action. You may also stop talking to me at work. You may as well choose not to do business with me again. Allah's is the glory, I don't have a single Christian in my extended family!

As for those of us who always run abroad, including Saudi Arabia, for medicals, it's now clear that those at home are no different from those abroad. We should appreciate the value of our health workers at home. We should learn to trust the surgeons, nurses and pharmacists working at home.

By Abu Mazeedatilkhayr Bn Sa'eed[/b]

Gibberish as usual.
All of us can never become terrorists.
You can continue with your religion. I suggest you go to Afghanistan and volunteer as their next suicide bomber.
Bunch of blood sucking demons. It shall never be well with that idiot from Saudi that brought this calamity upon mankind.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by IbileIfe: 10:22pm On Aug 30, 2021
Daveambition:
Na this same Clergymen enforce & package this Pain& Distress looking "BUHARI" give the masses... Shame to every MOG wey prophecied buhari to us as our Savior
Modified: most of una wey dey quote me. I said CLERGYMEN, shey i mention name ni; abi bomb dey una head?
He was not part of the Pastors who endorsed President Buhari.
In fact, he warned them

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by AfonjaConehead: 10:23pm On Aug 30, 2021
True but not Nigerians but stupid YrbMzlm coneheaded structures....

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by zubimete(f): 10:25pm On Aug 30, 2021
Nigerians are too dumb to digest this message. This present admin habours terrorist nd hunt the minorityt& harmless group. Check out the prizes of goods anyways BISHOP ALWAYS STAND BY THE TRUTH!

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by humilitypays(m): 10:27pm On Aug 30, 2021
Whosoever that's supporting what Buhari's Fulani kinsmen are doing to poor defenseless villagers in Benue, Plateau, Oyo, Ebonyi, etc will never know peace. His or her generation shall suffer same fate now or in future.

Bishop Oyedepo isn't talking about bad economy which we Nigerians are used to, but human blood is precious. How can some useless God forsaken Fulani vagabonds be going around killing defenseless people in the name of what and the cursed President and his minions and supporters refuse to do something. But the same cursed wicked terrorist can deploy all Nigerian security to kill IPOB, ESN, Igboho boys and others defending their fatherland from his murderous Fulani terrorists.

I speak from the depths of my heart, Buhari you are evil and God of justice must visit you and your family and generations. So long as your children, wife and relatives, friends and associates remained silent while you destroy other people's lives, God will pay them back.

And you supporters of Buhari's evils giving excuses for him, may the fate of those killed by the negligence and intentional wickednesss of this Buhari regime be your fate.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by Jaqenhghar: 10:27pm On Aug 30, 2021
dre11:
Nigerians Will Never Repeat The Kind Of Error That Put Buhari In Power In 2015 —Bishop Oyedepo

http://saharareporters.com/2021/08/30/nigerians-will-never-repeat-kind-error-put-buhari-power-2015%E2%80%94bishop-oyedepo
Then he doesnt know Niggerians. You cant put Niggerians and learning in the same sentence
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by lovchalice(f): 10:28pm On Aug 30, 2021
AMEN
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by Tonitoniton(m): 10:29pm On Aug 30, 2021
Well said sir.

Their generation plus themselves will surely pay for the blood shed they carried.

Not one single blood will not be avenged by the Lord.

Fulani cup go soo full and they will know that they are just ordinary men

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by joefelin2345: 10:29pm On Aug 30, 2021
Kingspin:
You were all against GEJ because he hailed from the South South and forgot the devil Buhari
Your so call GEJ's regime was equally corrupt. See how much Dieziani alone stole & ran away to Dominican Republic?

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by malvisguy212: 10:30pm On Aug 30, 2021
Daveambition:
who made Saul the king of Israel ? and did he made mistake for chosen Saul ?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by Nobody: 10:31pm On Aug 30, 2021
humilitypays:
Whosoever that's supporting what Buhari's Fulani kinsmen are doing to poor defenseless villagers in Benue, Plateau, Oyo, Ebonyi, etc will never know peace. His or her generation shall suffer same fate now or in future.

Bishop Oyedepo isn't talking about bad economy which we Nigerians are used to, but human blood is precious. How can some useless God forsaken Fulani vagabonds be going around killing defenseless people in the name of what and the cursed President and his minions and supporters refuse to do something. But the same cursed wicked terrorist can deploy all Nigerian security to kill IPOB, ESN, Igboho boys and others defending their fatherland from his murderous Fulani terrorists.

I speak from the depths of my heart, Buhari you are evil and God of justice must visit you and your family and generations. So long as your children, wife and relatives, friends and associates remained silent while you destroy other people's lives, God will pay them back.

And you supporters of Buhari's evils giving excuses for him, may the fate of those killed by the negligence and intentional wickednesss of this Buhari regime be your fate.
amen. So shall it be

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by justking(m): 10:31pm On Aug 30, 2021
Okay
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by Anakazo22: 10:31pm On Aug 30, 2021
seunmsg:
The same Oyedepo campaigned for a “Fulani vagabond” in 2019 and his darling PDP will zone its 2023 presidential ticket to the north for it to be picked up by another “Fulani vagabond”. So, how will the “error” be corrected in 2023?

Oyedepo obviously don’t rate his followers, if not, he won’t mention the “Fulani vagabond” part. How can you be using “Fulani vagabond” to campaign for a Fulani man? Atiku is just somewhere right now laughing at the stupidity of some southerners. He will so deal with them if he ever becomes president.

At least, resealable people can see the duplicitous nature of Oyedepo. He is only interested in putting his rogue friends in power for selfish self aggrandizement irrespective of the overall interest of the south and Nigeria in general. He demonizes a tribe and still campaign for his friend who is a well known rogue from the same tribe he demonizes to be president. Spits!
Stop talking like a fool,are you happy with the innocent people that are killed like chicken everyday,even if we supported buhari before,now many have seen that he was a mistake and we have all learn from past mistake and we hope such never happen. People like you will still come out to say pastors are quiet and not saying anything,so let our father speak.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by cerebralniggie1: 10:32pm On Aug 30, 2021
seunmsg:

slowpoke

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by APCNig: 10:33pm On Aug 30, 2021
Aksnoopy:
Lol! They will still repeat the same mistake. Especially yaribanza Muslims, they dont care if they suffer or not.

Yaribanza Muslims kee your generations there. You will cry for long, even those after you will shed blood, but Buhari will pay dearly for his atrocities
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by APCNig: 10:35pm On Aug 30, 2021
Kingspin:
You were all against GEJ because he hailed from the South South and forgot the devil Buhari

Oyedepo never supported Buhari. Goatluck Jonathan messed up himself
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by EmptyGarden(m): 10:35pm On Aug 30, 2021
Daveambition:
Are you not a clown? When did he package Bubu for you?

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by HellAnus: 10:37pm On Aug 30, 2021
vedaxcool:
You raised the hands of Atiku to represent you in the 2019 elections, Nigerians rejected your pathetic attempt to rehabilitate state cronyism and stealing into the polity. You will once again fail to foist criminals on Nigeria.

Zombie, so Buhari and his croonies is not stealing Nigeria dry?

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by effort1: 10:39pm On Aug 30, 2021
Aksnoopy:

Are you referring to monogamy? He is a Yoruba Muslim

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Suleman's 2015 Prophecy On Buhari Comes To Pass..? / Pastor Michael Bassey Caught With Human Skull In Cross River State (Photos) / "Escobar And Osama Bin Laden To Rule A Nation" - David Ibiyomie (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.