Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,500 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

A Man Says Hi And You Move Into His House - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Man Says Hi And You Move Into His House (3173 Views)

Girls, How Do You Feel When In A Whole Day, No Guy Says Hi? / He Stopped Innitiating The "Hi" And She Didnt As Well / Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Man Says Hi And You Move Into His House by 30card(m): 10:01am On May 26, 2011
@ 190 does it mean we are not entitle to say d truth as it is? are we suppose to be protectors of women who inspite of all said remain the same in their behavoiur ?acting fraudulent, being cheats and lovers of material things ? If you want to support them great for you , But let the truth b told , if you want them protected good i pray you jam one of these crase
Re: A Man Says Hi And You Move Into His House by Nobody: 5:36am On May 27, 2011

Errrm 190. I just saw your fb page. Did you sun bathe a lil too long? bro! You smiled inside of a dark room and all I saw was teeth. undecided
Re: A Man Says Hi And You Move Into His House by BABE3: 5:41am On May 27, 2011
^^^LMAOO---- heheehhe--- buhahahahaha- *sighs* lipsrsealed

Are you sure what you saw was his teeth? It was probably a random piece of paper in the background. His teeth blends with his body---- grin
Re: A Man Says Hi And You Move Into His House by 190: 7:20am On May 27, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

Errrm 190. I just saw your fb page. Did you sun bathe a lil too long? bro! You smiled inside of a dark room and all I saw was teeth. undecided

Mzdarskskin why is your fore-head like STAMFORD BRIDGE!!

30card:

@ 190 does it mean we are not entitle to say d truth as it is? are we suppose to be protectors of women who inspite of all said remain the same in their behavoiur ?acting fraudulent, being cheats and lovers of material things ? If you want to support them great for you , But let the truth b told , if you want them protected good i pray you jam one of these crase

Thanks but you know Generally its wrong to bash our women angry
Re: A Man Says Hi And You Move Into His House by sexylogan(m): 8:04am On May 27, 2011
BABE!:

Abeg Abeg Abeg! Thou shall not 'smiley kiss' me!!  undecided

Anyways, It's not a matter of true or false. I just felt like pointing out your abrupt change.  smiley

lol. . . u scared, huh?
Re: A Man Says Hi And You Move Into His House by DaDoctor: 10:42am On May 27, 2011
@Poster, NICE INTENTION, YOUR POST IS QUITE EDUCATIVE AND INSTRUCTIVE.

@All, it is not a generalisation if you may ask me, one either approaches a subject in question through INDUCTION OR DEDUCTION, please spare us the hypocricy becuase in all WE KNOW THAT THIS HAPPENS, EVEN IN THE UNIVERSITIES, IT IS MORE RAMPANT, so lets try our best to nip this menace in the bud.

NO ILL FEELINGS INTENTED THOUGH.
Re: A Man Says Hi And You Move Into His House by Nobody: 5:10pm On May 27, 2011
BABE!:

^^^LMAOO---- heheehhe--- buhahahahaha- *sighs*  lipsrsealed

Are you sure what you saw was his teeth? It was probably a random piece of paper in the background. His teeth blends with his body---- grin

grin grin
Re: A Man Says Hi And You Move Into His House by 190: 6:11pm On May 27, 2011
Da Doctor:

@Poster, NICE INTENTION, YOUR POST IS QUITE EDUCATIVE AND INSTRUCTIVE.

@All, it is not a generalisation if you may ask me, one either approaches a subject in question through INDUCTION OR DEDUCTION, please spare us the hypocricy becuase in all WE KNOW THAT THIS HAPPENS, EVEN IN THE UNIVERSITIES, IT IS MORE RAMPANT, so lets try our best to nip this menace in the bud.

NO ILL FEELINGS INTENTED THOUGH.
Re: A Man Says Hi And You Move Into His House by Nobody: 8:22pm On May 27, 2011
Re: A Man Says Hi And You Move Into His House by Seun(m): 3:29am On Jun 03, 2011
It goes both ways.  It could have been titled "a woman says hi and you invite her into your house".  Think about it, the woman lives in your house for free, spends your money, prevents you from meeting other girls, and you think you're the one cheating her?  Well, you should think again!
Re: A Man Says Hi And You Move Into His House by MrsChima(f): 3:35am On Jun 03, 2011
Only a homeless woman who is desperate would REALLY DO IT without thinking but gullible girls who professed foolish love for the stranger will move in quick also.
Re: A Man Says Hi And You Move Into His House by 195(f): 5:01am On Dec 14, 2011
Seun:

It goes both ways.  It could have been titled "a woman says hi and you invite her into your house".  Think about it, the woman lives in your house for free, spends your money, prevents you from meeting other girls, and you think you're the one cheating her?  Well, you should think again!

shocked shocked

wrong!! angry angry
Re: A Man Says Hi And You Move Into His House by yagbaboy1(m): 11:33am On Feb 25, 2015
Nice and objective analysis by all who commented

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Advise wld you give A Girl Who Is Very Pretty But Insecure. / Guys Hv U Ever Slapped/beaten A Lady Before? / Why Do You Ladies Greet Or Call Ladies "Sweet Heart/words" Are You All Lesbians?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.