Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:00 AM

I Left Front Seat For My Friend's Wife But She Cautioned Me - Car Talk (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / I Left Front Seat For My Friend's Wife But She Cautioned Me (54114 Views)

Help, I Bashed My Friend's Car / Water On Both Sides Of The Front Seat (toyota Camry ‘07) / Front Seat Tussle: Big Deal Or Nah? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Left Front Seat For My Friend's Wife But She Cautioned Me by izubext007: 11:00pm On Sep 14, 2021
She is not an arrogant woman , and u are gentle
Re: I Left Front Seat For My Friend's Wife But She Cautioned Me by saasala(m): 1:21am On Sep 15, 2021
9japride:
Its wrong to do that, it shows pretence. Its just African mentality and mediocrity. It could have been different if you guys weren't in motion first and she joined you guys. But as far as you guys where already in motion, no need to give way. Its when you finally reach your destination that she can then come to the front seat. Its all these yeye pretence that encourages elders in the society to messed up the system for the youths.
Na you get sense pass mi bredda

1 Like

Re: I Left Front Seat For My Friend's Wife But She Cautioned Me by 9japride(m): 6:39am On Sep 15, 2021
saasala:

Na you get sense pass mi bredda
[color=#006600][/color]

Thanks
Re: I Left Front Seat For My Friend's Wife But She Cautioned Me by Nobody: 7:01am On Sep 15, 2021
toren:

Love is respect o. There's no love without respect. Except you don't love your spouse, whoever is sitted at the front seat should respect themselves and get the Bleep off from there.
I don't see it that way. I see all man as equal. I also respect all man the same. My friend is only there for that moment but my wife will have so many more opportunities to sit in the front. So one opportunity of not sitting in the front shouldn't be an issue. My personal opinion
Re: I Left Front Seat For My Friend's Wife But She Cautioned Me by v2: 8:35am On Sep 15, 2021
Hahahaha,
I and a colleague (a guy I had a good relationship with as per guy man level) went to see a babe he just met and in the process of starting a relationship with.
we drove down with me sitting at the front passenger seat.
As we arrived at the location where she was, the guy asked me to vacate the seat for the babe o.
I jejely went to the back seat and the babe now entered and sat at the front passenger seat.
This na babe o not to talk of wife.
The guy did right abeg.
gasparpisciotta:
It was a matter of courtesy, respect for yourself and the lady.

You did right...!!!! Better you do that than be asked to vacate the seat.
Re: I Left Front Seat For My Friend's Wife But She Cautioned Me by Origin(f): 10:17am On Sep 15, 2021
No drama..

Definitely a biggie for some wives....

Best move by the man.

That is the way of a man that deserves respect.
Re: I Left Front Seat For My Friend's Wife But She Cautioned Me by Nobody: 6:42pm On Sep 15, 2021
FrancisDiote:

I don't see it that way. I see all man as equal. I also respect all man the same. My friend is only there for that moment but my wife will have so many more opportunities to sit in the front. So one opportunity of not sitting in the front shouldn't be an issue. My personal opinion

This is another angle to view it from. You're very correct.
Re: I Left Front Seat For My Friend's Wife But She Cautioned Me by Freemasonry: 3:16am On Sep 16, 2021
No...you only demonstrated maturity to avoid any potential problems in a world where wahala be like wetin again?...
...But it turns out you happen to have an even more mature friend, with an equally matured wife.

You all deserve a bottle of something cold for your maturity.
You see that your guy wife, give an respect!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

AirCar: Car That Can Fly Cleared For Takeoff But You Will Need A Pilot's License / Car Models You Should Avoid As Second Or Third Handed Acquisition.... / Hummer Jeep Used To Sell Beverages And Provisions In Edo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.