Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,784 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:30 PM

I Left Front Seat For My Friend's Wife But She Cautioned Me - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / I Left Front Seat For My Friend's Wife But She Cautioned Me (54129 Views)

Help, I Bashed My Friend's Car / Water On Both Sides Of The Front Seat (toyota Camry ‘07) / Front Seat Tussle: Big Deal Or Nah? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Left Front Seat For My Friend's Wife But She Cautioned Me by flokii: 7:39am On Sep 09, 2021
@OP you did well, you're a smart guy.
The wife in question is just doing eye service not to look bad but deep down she feels entitled to that front seat.

5 Likes

Re: I Left Front Seat For My Friend's Wife But She Cautioned Me by Nobody: 7:42am On Sep 09, 2021
Imustnottalk:
you won dey hustle you don buy for banana island

arrrrrrrh! f*ck banana.....I have nothing to do with banana......but I can show you my plantain island.... it's really good hope you will like it too!

onuku!
Re: I Left Front Seat For My Friend's Wife But She Cautioned Me by OGWILLS123: 7:43am On Sep 09, 2021
No find way buy your own car ooh undecided............angry.
Re: I Left Front Seat For My Friend's Wife But She Cautioned Me by Imustnottalk: 7:47am On Sep 09, 2021
michael77777:

arrrrrrrh! f*ck banana.....I have nothing to do with banana......but I can show you my plantain island.... it's really good hope you will like it too!

onuku!
your comments talked more about you always think before you type

1 Like

Re: I Left Front Seat For My Friend's Wife But She Cautioned Me by Nobody: 7:51am On Sep 09, 2021
Imustnottalk:
your comments talked more about you always think before you type

and your moniker also talked less about you......you must not talk in any topics.....you really don't know how to talk.......fool

3 Likes

Re: I Left Front Seat For My Friend's Wife But She Cautioned Me by Imustnottalk: 7:57am On Sep 09, 2021
michael77777:

and your moniker also talked less about you......you must not talk in any topics.....you really don't know how to talk.......fool
only a fool will know fools so we are together but yours get high grade
Re: I Left Front Seat For My Friend's Wife But She Cautioned Me by Nobody: 8:01am On Sep 09, 2021
Imustnottalk:
only a fool will know fools so we are together but yours get high grade

yeah you are right about that .....we are fools. cheers to us bro

2 Likes

Re: I Left Front Seat For My Friend's Wife But She Cautioned Me by samuel051: 8:10am On Sep 09, 2021
Nostring:
grin why d tin pepper u na? Be like u dey wait fr bustop every day fr free ride to work and back home cheesy , the most annoying part about people like u is the unnecessary chit chats, after robbing person of their free time to process ideas, u go use chochocho finish person..bros change ur way, try dey enter cab sometimes.
at a time ur papa and grand parents enter public transport, nobody wey no enter..u are opportuned to enjoy luxury now doesn't mean others won't,no yab who never get. Abeg getttat joor..

Getttat again.
Re: I Left Front Seat For My Friend's Wife But She Cautioned Me by MufasaLion: 8:22am On Sep 09, 2021
michael77777:
my brother hustle ooo ......make you no dey vacate front seat for a living

Shut up! There's absolutely no sense in your post. The dude might even be financially buoyant than you!

3 Likes

Re: I Left Front Seat For My Friend's Wife But She Cautioned Me by 2rez: 8:31am On Sep 09, 2021
Marlians no go vacate because them no get manners(them slogan). I could discern from your post u aint a marlian. Anyway, u are a realest niggar. U 've earned yourself maximum respect by the gentlemanly act alone; vacating the front seat. Bruh, your etiquette no go rub dirt & u no go fall.

Re: I Left Front Seat For My Friend's Wife But She Cautioned Me by Nobody: 8:42am On Sep 09, 2021
MufasaLion:

Shut up! There's absolutely no sense in your post. The dude might even be financially buoyant than you!

.........yeah you are right it makes no sense cus it was read by an empty triangular head......I don't really expect a dullard like you to make any sense out of any post ok? I really know how you feel but you will get well soon!

1 Like

Re: I Left Front Seat For My Friend's Wife But She Cautioned Me by MufasaLion: 8:46am On Sep 09, 2021
michael77777:

.........yeah you are right it makes no sense cus it was read by an empty triangular head......I don't really expect a dullard like you to make any sense out of any post ok? I really know how you feel but you will get well soon!

Your personality is of someone with very low IQ. I can't indulge you.

Shalom!

1 Like

Re: I Left Front Seat For My Friend's Wife But She Cautioned Me by Nostring: 8:50am On Sep 09, 2021
samuel051:
at a time ur papa and grand parents enter public transport, nobody wey no enter..u are opportuned to enjoy luxury now doesn't mean others won't,no yab who never get. Abeg getttat joor..

Getttat again.
wetin concern public transport and luxury with the matter, your head no dey work alright obviously...my point is don't make it a habit to dey wait for free ride evertime cos u no wan spend extra on transport, car owner wey dey buy fuel na fool Una go still use unnecessary talk finish person cos u no wan make d journey awkward lol..
Re: I Left Front Seat For My Friend's Wife But She Cautioned Me by samuel051: 8:56am On Sep 09, 2021
Nostring:
wetin concern public transport and luxury with the matter, your head no dey work alright obviously...my point is don't make it a habit to dey wait for free ride evertime cos u no wan spend extra on transport, car owner wey dey buy fuel na fool Una go still use unnecessary talk finish person cos u no wan make d journey awkward lol..
like I said, getttat again
Re: I Left Front Seat For My Friend's Wife But She Cautioned Me by Nobody: 8:56am On Sep 09, 2021
MufasaLion:

Your personality is of someone with very low IQ. I can't indulge you. coward's quote

Shalom!
Re: I Left Front Seat For My Friend's Wife But She Cautioned Me by Tolulove26: 8:57am On Sep 09, 2021
Contact T&V SERVICES and get your cheap data bundle...08063515341

Re: I Left Front Seat For My Friend's Wife But She Cautioned Me by Nostring: 9:09am On Sep 09, 2021
samuel051:
like I said, getttat again
bros ,stop waiting by the road side every day.. spend money tongue
Re: I Left Front Seat For My Friend's Wife But She Cautioned Me by YoungBlackRico(m): 9:21am On Sep 09, 2021
Y'all did/acted the right way.
Re: I Left Front Seat For My Friend's Wife But She Cautioned Me by Rickmann: 9:31am On Sep 09, 2021
Stankovic22:
Good evening nairalanders!

This is what happened. A friend of mine who is like a brother to me and has impacted my life positively in every way bought a new car. We work together and live in the same neighborhood so we go-to work together.

It happens that I do sit in front with him always while the third guy stays at the back. So today, on our way back from work, the wife called for him to come pick her and when we got close and stuck in traffic, I decided to vacate the front seat and move to join the other guy at the back but while trying to go my friend was like guy where u dey go... I say I wan create space for Iyawo and he was like Wetin dey worry u, sit down jor but I insisted and went to the back.

So when we beat the traffic and picked up the wife she was like why is the front seat vacant and my friend said... He left the seat for u... The wife was like, please its wrong, that I shouldn't have left.

I was like its your space and I felt it was the right thing to do, to join my other guy at the back before we get to you.

People was I wrong to have vacated the seat?

Not because her name was written on the seat or because you wanted to impress anyone but because that was the proper thing to do.

You deserve a handshake bro..
Trust me, you did the right thing.
Re: I Left Front Seat For My Friend's Wife But She Cautioned Me by samuel051: 10:06am On Sep 09, 2021
Nostring:
bros ,stop waiting by the road side every day.. spend money tongue
ozuor..no be everybody dey trek gettat
Re: I Left Front Seat For My Friend's Wife But She Cautioned Me by Kondomatic(m): 10:13am On Sep 09, 2021
It's not a problem because you're a guy.

The woman wouldn't take it lightly if you the occupant was a woman.

There's nothing special about front seat, wives don't fight other women sitting there because it's something special.

They just don't want another woman to be there.

A man, spirit, cats, dogs, pigeons, wizards, masquerade etc can take that seat and it won't be a problem.

But let a fellow woman try it.

1 Like

Re: I Left Front Seat For My Friend's Wife But She Cautioned Me by JoeSoapy: 10:17am On Sep 09, 2021
You be correct man and your friends wife na correct woman.
Re: I Left Front Seat For My Friend's Wife But She Cautioned Me by PAWG(m): 10:20am On Sep 09, 2021
Good thing the woman isn’t petty. Besides this is a very trivial issue
Re: I Left Front Seat For My Friend's Wife But She Cautioned Me by yetunsbay(m): 10:35am On Sep 09, 2021
michael77777:
my brother hustle ooo ......make you no dey vacate front seat for a living
see talk
Re: I Left Front Seat For My Friend's Wife But She Cautioned Me by Rubbiish(m): 10:39am On Sep 09, 2021
9japride:
Its wrong to do that, it shows pretence. Its just African mentality and mediocrity. It could have been different if you guys weren't in motion first and she joined you guys. But as far as you guys where already in motion, no need to give way. Its when you finally reach your destination that she can then come to the front seat. Its all these yeye pretence that encourages elders in the society to messed up the system for the youths.
Exactly!
@ Stankovic22 if u did this as my friend I won't sincerely be happy with u! The car was already on motion, there was absolutely no need going to the back seat. It was totally uncalled for!

4 Likes

Re: I Left Front Seat For My Friend's Wife But She Cautioned Me by 9japride(m): 11:06am On Sep 09, 2021
Rubbiish:

Exactly!
@ Stankovic22 if u did this as my friend I won't sincerely be happy with u! The car was already on motion, there was absolutely no need going to the back seat. It was totally uncalled for!
[color=#006600][/color]

Very true
Re: I Left Front Seat For My Friend's Wife But She Cautioned Me by TheWolfen(m): 11:49am On Sep 09, 2021
Lol. You are right. The husband is right. The wife is right. Everyone in comment section are also right.
Abeg make I relax small. This Nigeria sun too much

Re: I Left Front Seat For My Friend's Wife But She Cautioned Me by Nostring: 12:05pm On Sep 09, 2021
samuel051:
ozuor..no be everybody dey trek gettat
how trek take enta d matter? Lol u well atall?
Re: I Left Front Seat For My Friend's Wife But She Cautioned Me by bigcee(m): 12:23pm On Sep 09, 2021
9japride:
Its wrong to do that, it shows pretence. Its just African mentality and mediocrity. It could have been different if you guys weren't in motion first and she joined you guys. But as far as you guys where already in motion, no need to give way. Its when you finally reach your destination that she can then come to the front seat. Its all these yeye pretence that encourages elders in the society to messed up the system for the youths.

Re: I Left Front Seat For My Friend's Wife But She Cautioned Me by Mordson: 12:42pm On Sep 09, 2021
Let me just say it's kinda weird for the wife to have asked why the front seat was vacant. You came and saw the front seat was unoccupied and you begin ask wetin make the front seat dey empty? That's weird. undecided
Re: I Left Front Seat For My Friend's Wife But She Cautioned Me by WantsandMore: 1:02pm On Sep 09, 2021
Lol. @OP have you heard of Game? You just gamed your way through their heart...Jesus talk say “ For those who exalt themselves will be humbled, and those who humble themselves will be exalted.”

1 Like

Re: I Left Front Seat For My Friend's Wife But She Cautioned Me by samuel051: 1:47pm On Sep 09, 2021
Nostring:
how trek take enta d matter? Lol u well atall?
ask ur father,if e train u for school at all I for get small sense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

AirCar: Car That Can Fly Cleared For Takeoff But You Will Need A Pilot's License / Car Models You Should Avoid As Second Or Third Handed Acquisition.... / Hummer Jeep Used To Sell Beverages And Provisions In Edo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.