Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,749 members, 7,809,866 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:20 PM

What Can Girls Offer In A Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Can Girls Offer In A Relationship? (6904 Views)

Can Girls Ever Be Faithful? / Can Girls Date A Whole Year Without Making Demands? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can Girls Offer In A Relationship? by ceeplus(m): 7:22pm On May 24, 2011
Nowadays,people really believe that real love is something of the old,reason No.1.Girls heardly think of what they will give, rather they think of what they will recieve.No.2.Any little thing they do,they anticipate for immidiate reward. Now,the general question is,apart from sex which both party enjoy,what can girls open heartedly offer in a relationship?
Re: What Can Girls Offer In A Relationship? by Dyt(f): 7:27pm On May 24, 2011
C question
Re: What Can Girls Offer In A Relationship? by ceeplus(m): 7:41pm On May 24, 2011
Dyt,what are u tryn 2 insunuate?
Re: What Can Girls Offer In A Relationship? by Dyt(f): 8:22pm On May 24, 2011
Dat u r a m.o.r.o.n.
Re: What Can Girls Offer In A Relationship? by 190: 8:27pm On May 24, 2011

1) constant sex
2) clean house
3) good cook
4) intelligence
5) confidant
6) supporter

Thoes are wat i can think of this time, my head is really hot this time

I think i need it to cool down cool
Re: What Can Girls Offer In A Relationship? by Nobody: 10:33pm On May 24, 2011
ceeplus:

Nowadays,people really believe  that real love is something of the old

do YOU also believe in real love or not?! let us hear what is your concept of REAL LOVE.

reason No.1.Girls heardly think of  what they will give, rather they think of what they will recieve.

what does THAT have to do with love?! just because some hungry gal is asking for presents DOESNT in any way says that she loves you. open your mind, pls.

No.2.Any little thing they do,they anticipate for immidiate reward.

again, what does that have to do with real love?! everybody wants rewards for their deeds cause i doubt you would pay for dinner for NO reason! the question IS: are you silly enough to believe that this is real love AND reward these hungry rats?!

Now,the general question is,apart from sex which both party enjoy,what can girls open heartedly offer in a relationship?

may i ask what A MAN can offer that a woman cant?! i mean, if you were dating a financially stable woman (not the hungry rats out there)
Re: What Can Girls Offer In A Relationship? by ceeplus(m): 10:46pm On May 24, 2011
angry lipsrsealed
Re: What Can Girls Offer In A Relationship? by IZUKWU(m): 3:04am On May 25, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

do YOU also believe in real love or not?! let us hear what is your concept of REAL LOVE.

what does THAT have to do with love?! just because some hungry gal is asking for presents DOESNT in any way says that she loves you. open your mind, pls.

again, what does that have to do with real love?! everybody wants rewards for their deeds cause i doubt you would pay for dinner for NO reason! the question IS: are you silly enough to believe that this is real love AND reward these hungry rats?!

may i ask what A MAN can offer that a woman cant?! i mean, if you were dating a financially stable woman (not the hungry rats out there)

in summary ,you mean what a woman can offer in a relationship depends on her financial stability and her love for you.
Re: What Can Girls Offer In A Relationship? by Ranoscky(m): 4:08am On May 25, 2011
NOTHING! Absolutely NOTHING!!! [but I mean the naija girls O. and NOTall girls in general.]
Re: What Can Girls Offer In A Relationship? by iice(f): 7:44am On May 25, 2011
Same question, different day.
Re: What Can Girls Offer In A Relationship? by Nobody: 8:15am On May 25, 2011
iice:

Same question, different day.
Hola mi amiga hermosa. Es been a long tyme since we chatted en NL. . .

@poster, it depends on the kinda senoritas we are talking about here, if it is all them
hungry babes, they are only out for what they can get. . . .
Re: What Can Girls Offer In A Relationship? by MMM3(m): 10:48am On May 25, 2011
just sex
Re: What Can Girls Offer In A Relationship? by iice(f): 10:50am On May 25, 2011
*dhtml:

Hola mi amiga hermosa. Es been a long tyme since we chatted en NL. . .
Wetin happen to you? You con scarce
Re: What Can Girls Offer In A Relationship? by Nobody: 11:21am On May 25, 2011
They offer 12 million dollars, a bentley and a rolls royce, and a twelve-room mansion.
Re: What Can Girls Offer In A Relationship? by delicious1(m): 11:26am On May 25, 2011
Wat can girls offer? Depends on what you are looking for man.
Re: What Can Girls Offer In A Relationship? by Banks007(m): 11:39am On May 25, 2011
Guys inda house, what ever you do 4 a girl, just dont think of catching a GRENADE. #word#
Re: What Can Girls Offer In A Relationship? by Notebook: 12:34pm On May 25, 2011
Let's see, my girl has offered

1. Wise counsel on a number of different issues I've had. She helps me to look at issues from different angles and be objective about a matter instead of being "one track minded"

2. Spontaneity and Fun: I am usually a routine/methodical person who likes to do things in a certain way and format, but with my girl I've learnt to let go and just flow with the moment its been a lot of fun breaking away from my usual ways. For instance, instead of waiting till weekends to watch a movie at the cinema or after work, she has taught me to go do a movie during my lunch break and if I exceed the break time by 30 minutes then I work an extra 30minutes for my company.

3. Companionship: She provides good company and we talk at ease about different things, I enjoy being with her than hanging out at nite clubs

4. Financial Support/Wonderful Gifts: Even without asking. I can count on her to come through for me If I am financially strapped and need a loan. I always pay back the loan.

5.Encouragement: She encorages me to be the best person I can be and to pursue my worthwhile hopes and dreams

6.Improved Dress Sense and Hygiene: I have learnt things about dressing sharply and personal hygiene from my girl which I didn't know before and that has helped me a lot.

There's more but these are the things that stand out to me.
Re: What Can Girls Offer In A Relationship? by campbell05: 1:17pm On May 25, 2011
@190 see You loud Mouth,

1) constant sex
2) clean house, Few of them sabi clean house.
3) good cook, Few of them sabi cook but they can eat enough fast food.
4) intelligence, Not Sure.
5) confidant, rare cases.
6) supporter, Not Sure.
Re: What Can Girls Offer In A Relationship? by Nobody: 5:19pm On May 25, 2011
IZUKWU:

in summary ,you mean what a woman can offer in a relationship depends on her financial stability and her love for you.

if a man dates poor/hungry damsel and expects them NOT to ask for help/handouts then he surely has lost the plot AND THEREFORE should start dating financially secure women for peace of mind.

this man should look at women as his equal therefore compare himself with women who are equally stable in life as he is, AND ask the question: what can they offer him? and also what can HE offer them?

OF COURSE, this woman must love you to even think of offering you ANYTHING or even respecting you. these gold diggers (who has NO love for you) have only sex to offer and should NEVER be compared with true r/ship.
Re: What Can Girls Offer In A Relationship? by IZUKWU(m): 8:15pm On May 25, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

if a man dates poor/hungry damsel and expects them NOT to ask for help/handouts then he surely has lost the plot AND THEREFORE should start dating financially secure women for peace of mind.

this man should look at women as his equal therefore compare himself with women who are equally stable in life as he is, AND ask the question: what can they offer him? and also what can HE offer them?

OF COURSE, this woman must love you to even think of offering you ANYTHING or even respecting you. these gold diggers (who has NO love for you) have only sex to offer and should NEVER be compared with true r/ship.
how them do we get into true relationships.
Re: What Can Girls Offer In A Relationship? by livedit(f): 9:04pm On May 25, 2011
"Girls" wouldn't have much to offer since they are not "women" yet.  Most real "women" have alot to offer a man.  Since women were made to be a real man help mate.  I never went into any relationship thinking selfishly of what's in it for me.  A relationship, should be mutual giving/receiving unselfishly.  I am a very independent woman.  And through the love, grace and mercy of God who can and have held her own down so I don't need a "man" to take care of me.  When I sought a partner, it was for just that, a "partnership".  Someone to spend the rest of my life with, to be each other's back bone, a companion, someone who I can share and show my love to.  I don't alway's seek my "reward" with my mate.  I look to God because he has and is my "rewarder" and know's how to take care of His child.  If you find yourself dealing with "girls" who always seek "compensation" for any "good" they do or not holding up their "side" of the relationship, then maybe you should stop dating "girls" and upgrade to a "woman".
Re: What Can Girls Offer In A Relationship? by MrsChima1(f): 9:07pm On May 25, 2011
livedit:

"Girls" wouldn't have much to offer since they are not "women" yet. Most real "women" have alot to offer a man. Since women were made to be a real "man's" help mate. I never went into any relationship thinking selfishly of what's in it for me. A relationship, should be mutual giving/receiving unselfishly. I am a very independent woman. And through the love, grace and mercy of God who can and have held her own down so I don't need a "man" to take care of me. When I sought a partner, it was for just that, a "partnership". Someone to spend the rest of my life with, to be each other's back bone, a companion, someone who I can share and show my love to. I don't alway's seek my "reward" with my mate. I look to God because he has and is my "rewarder" and know's how to take care of His child. If you find yourself dealing with "girls" who always seek "compensation" for any "good" they do or not holding up their "side" of the relationship, then maybe you should stop dating "girls" and upgrade to a "woman".

Hey Mrs. Livedit! kiss How we say in the South, "Yanno girl, tell 'em" wink
Re: What Can Girls Offer In A Relationship? by livedit(f): 9:22pm On May 25, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Hey Mrs. Livedit! kiss How we say in the South, "Yanno girl, tell 'em" wink

grin Hey hey Mrs. Chima girl! cheesy And you know it! grin
Re: What Can Girls Offer In A Relationship? by 190: 9:26pm On May 25, 2011
campbell05:

@190 see You loud Mouth,

1) constant sex
2) clean house, Few of them sabi clean house.
3) good cook, Few of them sabi cook but they can eat enough fast food.
4) intelligence, Not Sure.
5) confidant, rare cases.
6) supporter, Not Sure.

You don chop life frog before angry
Re: What Can Girls Offer In A Relationship? by Nobody: 10:16pm On May 25, 2011
IZUKWU:

how them do we get into true relationships.

VERY SIMPLE: its all about the requirements of your partner. if that person expects you to pay for all her needs (or give her an allowance to be with you) IN RETURN FOR SEX then you are definitely NOT in a r/ship but in a business transaction.
here is a clue: if your partner is with you for anything other than YOU (as a person) then that r/ship is not real and just a creation of your rather unexperienced imagination.

remember, there is nothing wrong in giving gifts to a partner, IF THATS WHAT YOU WISH TO DO but when its a requirement for that r/ship, then thats when it becomes a business transaction.
Re: What Can Girls Offer In A Relationship? by MrsChima1(f): 10:27pm On May 25, 2011
I can offer my 6 inch stiletto heel and aim it directly at the most delicate organs. wink

(1) (Reply)

My Husband Doesn’t Want Sex – And It’s Wrecking My Self-confidence / Do Men Need Closure At The End Of A Relationship? / He Wants To Marry Me But I Dont Love Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.