Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,317 members, 7,829,766 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Should I Continue With This Relationship - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Continue With This Relationship (29695 Views)

Should I Continue This Relationship Or Quit? / She Never Apologises: I Am Thinking Of Ending This Relationship. / With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Continue With This Relationship by BeardedMeat(m): 10:42am On Sep 12, 2021
Jii95:

My brother DON'T take her serious until she is out of school. If you can't wait, move on.
Why do some of you guys keep telling OP to go and come back later, like seriously?

So his life should be on hold , pending when she's done sowing wild oats?
Re: Should I Continue With This Relationship by advanceDNA: 10:43am On Sep 12, 2021
shegxy9:
She allowed a guy to sleep in her room in just two weeks she resumed to school... Hope am not deceiving myself cos I really want to settle down with her... Am a serving corper!!!

Segun, segun, segun,
How many times I call you??
Find your wife go front...

When u are outside campus dating one 100lwvel girl...the only way it works is that U will be paying for her maintenance, but one small boy in her school go dey shag her steady..while u will get the cookie only one in 3months..

Again .it's a recipe For paternity fraud waiting to happen...don't ask me how I know...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Continue With This Relationship by Mvena(f): 10:44am On Sep 12, 2021
shegxy9:
I will make it short guys... I met this damsel February this year and it has been great times since then...

Around may she got admission to University outside the state we are but the main issue is that wen she came back I was telling her about her attitudes when she was in school like most times we hardly talk but she said that I know this is her first semester in school and she apologised that it would not happen again...

But the main issue is this, she said I need to forgive her because she has offended me, she said a guy slept in her room though she swore to me that nothing happened that night...

Pls guys have been having these mixed feelings since yesterday like can she be trusted?? And hope am not in love with upcoming olosho

Pls no insults, only matured responses
Oshey year one don land
Re: Should I Continue With This Relationship by Blackdisciple(m): 10:45am On Sep 12, 2021
shegxy9:
I will make it short guys... I met this damsel February this year and it has been great times since then...

Around may she got admission to University outside the state we are but the main issue is that wen she came back I was telling her about her attitudes when she was in school like most times we hardly talk but she said that I know this is her first semester in school and she apologised that it would not happen again...

But the main issue is this, she said I need to forgive her because she has offended me, she said a guy slept in her room though she swore to me that nothing happened that night...

Pls guys have been having these mixed feelings since yesterday like can she be trusted?? And hope am not in love with upcoming olosho

Hmmm you have the answer you are looking for already.

When did she resume school that a guy came and sleep in her room.

That guy is the reason she doesn't communicate with you while in school , He is into her ever since she went to school to the level of sleeping in her room.

1 Like

Re: Should I Continue With This Relationship by Haipre: 10:45am On Sep 12, 2021
Lol.. guy, one thing you should know, as far as a girl is getting admission, things are bound to happen..

It has happened to me before like three years ago... Girl was about to enter school.. but being a veteran in knowing what would happen, I just simply told the girl that we should just be friends and I won't limit her from having fun in school.. the girl was just capping nonsense that nothing would Happen.. I just dey laugh for my mind... Two years into school, she slept with three guys..

Guy.. she will meet guys that would whine her head.. give her heaven to Earth so they easily fall prey, just pack and move on....

Most especially, start planning on your self development and how to make money... Trust me, girls will come easily...

Build on yourself first and leave all this relationship matter wey dey give headache for now

4 Likes

Re: Should I Continue With This Relationship by Kinterez(m): 10:48am On Sep 12, 2021
Escalated and excruciating premium tears loading
Re: Should I Continue With This Relationship by Sirpaul(m): 10:50am On Sep 12, 2021
Bro she just gained addmison... undecided plus who's that guy that slept in her room within two weeks of resumption Na school bro she'll definitely start getting much affection and attention from those around her and that guy might be the first to reach there... Think twice
shegxy9:

Re: Should I Continue With This Relationship by iamtardey: 10:51am On Sep 12, 2021
student always have issues lol ,... if she no get airtime she's hungry and she never chop since morning usually lol
chatinent:
By the way, how can you expect her to open the mouth she uses to eat cocoyam and yam to tell you “yes, the guy had carnal knowledge with me.”

She told you the negative satisfaction you want to hear.

How una dey manage date students self?

If you want to become a motivational speaker, sponsor her education.

Goodnight.
Re: Should I Continue With This Relationship by justified007: 10:53am On Sep 12, 2021
shegxy9:

She's gone bro.

Did you expect her to tell you the guy bleeped the daylight out of her ? RIP to your relationship with her
Re: Should I Continue With This Relationship by chatinent: 10:53am On Sep 12, 2021
itzmarvyx:

Lol.. I disagree sha.. Don't generalize. I met ladies that changed my mentality in school. One of them got married last month a virgin. No jokes. But na strong church girl with values sha cheesy

Yeah, that's because you didn't know she left her boyfriend at home.
Re: Should I Continue With This Relationship by Trogge: 10:59am On Sep 12, 2021
Iniobong34:
These is one of the disadvntges of tellin the truth because they will use it against u. Bro trust her my opinion tho. I prefer her type if u ask me lemme not go far
....... What if the girl didn't tell him, am not sure he will post this
Re: Should I Continue With This Relationship by APCNig: 10:59am On Sep 12, 2021
shegxy9:
She allowed a guy to sleep in her room in just two weeks she resumed to school... Hope am not deceiving myself cos I really want to settle down with her... Am a serving corper!!!

A Youth Corps Member should be thinking making money and getting some few pussy to fucck every now and then, not getting a liability as a wife. Marriage is not the same as settling down. Settling down means being able to pay your bills, give you parents and siblings tokens even if they are very comfortable and improving yourself.

Don't be silly. Don't you have life ambition? Is Marriage your life ambition?

1 Like

Re: Should I Continue With This Relationship by jibrilELsudan: 11:01am On Sep 12, 2021
YOU ARE VERY STUPID.

DID YOU PAY MONEY ON HER HEAD AND MADE HER YOUR WIFE THAT YOU DEMAND HER TO BE LOYAL TO YOU AND ONLY FVCK YOU?

VERILY VERILY I SAY UNTO YOU, INDEED YOU A CONFAM ODE.

AKWUZU SARS FALL INSIDE YOUR ANUS.
Re: Should I Continue With This Relationship by Newboss(m): 11:03am On Sep 12, 2021
So a guy slept in her room, nothing happened, and she's asking you to forgive her?

Nigga a lot happened. Keep fûcking her. If you're serious, get her pregnant. Don't be a simp. Be a man.
Re: Should I Continue With This Relationship by Andremalan731: 11:04am On Sep 12, 2021
Forget about that girl bro
It will be hard but you need to move on
The guy wey sleep for her room don bleep her
And they will bleep again

We have all been there
Never take a uni girl serious
It will end in premium tears
Re: Should I Continue With This Relationship by bmdmix11: 11:06am On Sep 12, 2021
shegxy9:

wen she is @ school nah another person own.

stoo drinking panadol for another person stress
Re: Should I Continue With This Relationship by cedricksly: 11:07am On Sep 12, 2021
shegxy9:

guy focus and forget Negativity.. What if she no tell you, you go know? Focus nigga. Every lady get one flaw or the other, nobody be Saint... If relationship tire u, move on & go find Saint date.. Last advice.. If her Atitude remain same if she returns to skul after saying it won't happen again. There is a 90% chance someone else in her skul is getting her attention she is suppose to be giving u. Maybe dem Don dey Chop her self.. ��

1 Like

Re: Should I Continue With This Relationship by Nobody: 11:10am On Sep 12, 2021
shegxy9:

If you continue dating that girl, you're a fool. Your soul is a fool and you're spirit will Forever be a fool.
Re: Should I Continue With This Relationship by xtervaganza(m): 11:12am On Sep 12, 2021
shegxy9:

how old are you?
Re: Should I Continue With This Relationship by Rhozabeth(m): 11:13am On Sep 12, 2021
shegxy9:

Bros the said girl may actually not be an olosho but u are in a wrong relationship!
Re: Should I Continue With This Relationship by elmagnifico411(m): 11:15am On Sep 12, 2021
She just dey enter school, and u dey serve.. baba, you're on a long thing. You wey dey serve, u go meet different guys and girls, and some go even crush on u, u go chop clean mouth but dey expect your girl to not do anything, and babe wey just dey enter school go see different things believe me.. she go see you her guys that appear sweeter, them go give her time, school activities, new friends and co go reduce her calls with u and sometimes she go purposely no pick your calls cos she go sometimes dey places wey she no like make u know sey she dey.

As u know sey na fine girl u get, other guys go see rose things wey u been dey see and woo her. She go say NO to plenty of them and she go eventually tire, come tell one cute dude YES, after all you're far away and wouldn't know a thing..

My advice; very few have dated girls that are still in school and ended up with them.. the ship dey always capsize, so save yourself the heart ache and start looking one that's out of school.. If wan risk dating a student, date the one that's about to graduate. Them don already see school finish so nothing new again to them. Na from there u fit begin get small peace. My 2kobo

2 Likes

Re: Should I Continue With This Relationship by nokspos: 11:16am On Sep 12, 2021
I don't know how God designed women , they are not the same model with us, if they truly love you, they can't keep secret from you . if she truly slept with that guy , she would have actually told you because you didn't ask for this, enjoy the feelings while it last coz the only problem is they don't love forever because we always abuse their honesty and before you know it their love is gone. But if you can maintain the love , then good luck.

shegxy9:

Re: Should I Continue With This Relationship by duptie(m): 11:17am On Sep 12, 2021
be wise broda...........before she gv u red card
Re: Should I Continue With This Relationship by judinho07(m): 11:20am On Sep 12, 2021
"i lyk dat part dat say's u are a serving corper..so u bleep other guy's babe wen u still de school and now ur babe don enter dat same school u de find advice...here is it.....(WHOT GOE'S AROUND ALWAY'S COMES AROUND)
Re: Should I Continue With This Relationship by hustla(m): 11:21am On Sep 12, 2021
shegxy9:

You be mumu grin
Re: Should I Continue With This Relationship by MightyHand(m): 11:24am On Sep 12, 2021
Follow your mind... But this

Re: Should I Continue With This Relationship by Nobody: 11:26am On Sep 12, 2021
The girl is at least doing something meaningful with her life by going to a university. I hope you are not wasting away?

Yeye post!
Re: Should I Continue With This Relationship by Fakbrown: 11:27am On Sep 12, 2021
The only thing that would make me date a uni girl is if am the side nigga, just for swimming sake, I Don tow this part before, it was a very bitter pill to swallow, it messed with my sanity
Re: Should I Continue With This Relationship by Dumte(m): 11:29am On Sep 12, 2021
If you as me na who I go ask? Your own is even better you've a girlfriend, whether she is faithful or not. How about those of us without a date?
Re: Should I Continue With This Relationship by BarrSly: 11:29am On Sep 12, 2021
If you ever have to consider ending a relationship, it’s best for you to probably just end it. - Sly

1 Like

Re: Should I Continue With This Relationship by betwo: 11:30am On Sep 12, 2021
Otirikankan,
Re: Should I Continue With This Relationship by Keshinromighty(m): 11:31am On Sep 12, 2021
Broz please japa ooo.... �����

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship / [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills / 10 Reasons Why Marriages/relationships Fail In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.