Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,592 members, 7,812,931 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:53 PM

Should I Continue With This Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Continue With This Relationship (29654 Views)

Should I Continue This Relationship Or Quit? / She Never Apologises: I Am Thinking Of Ending This Relationship. / With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Continue With This Relationship by shegxy9(m): 11:16pm On Sep 11, 2021
I will make it short guys... I met this damsel February this year and it has been great times since then...

Around may she got admission to University outside the state we are but the main issue is that wen she came back I was telling her about her attitudes when she was in school like most times we hardly talk but she said that I know this is her first semester in school and she apologised that it would not happen again...

But the main issue is this, she said I need to forgive her because she has offended me, she said a guy slept in her room though she swore to me that nothing happened that night...

Pls guys have been having these mixed feelings since yesterday like can she be trusted?? And hope am not in love with upcoming olosho

Pls no insults, only matured responses

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Should I Continue With This Relationship by shegxy9(m): 11:18pm On Sep 11, 2021
She allowed a guy to sleep in her room in just two weeks she resumed to school... Hope am not deceiving myself cos I really want to settle down with her... Am a serving corper!!!

112 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Should I Continue With This Relationship by ayterajah(m): 11:21pm On Sep 11, 2021
No you're the Groom.... Mtcheew

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Continue With This Relationship by Goldbw122(m): 11:24pm On Sep 11, 2021
Hmm You have the answer the question already why asking.

30 Likes

Re: Should I Continue With This Relationship by Iniobong34: 11:28pm On Sep 11, 2021
These is one of the disadvntges of tellin the truth because they will use it against u. Bro trust her my opinion tho. I prefer her type if u ask me lemme not go far

164 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Should I Continue With This Relationship by Franzinni: 11:29pm On Sep 11, 2021
She belongs to the TiTi

You both are young I guess, so you are still testing the waters if a guy slept in her room, he had her on the D no question ...

Women like to tell half truths, because it is easier to say and still look innocent knowing fully well that a man will give anything to want to believe that nothing happened ... I am a veteran in the field of nothing happend both as the victim and the sidedude

My advice sit down and think of what you want out of the relationship. Measure it against what is happening, and if they don't match .. you need to start to take it easy.

Loyalty and trust are very strong pillars in a relationship and if you have the slightest reason to doubt loyalty or trust

You have hit the rocks and you are already taking in water it's only a matter of time before you sink patapata

173 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Should I Continue With This Relationship by Bola146(f): 11:29pm On Sep 11, 2021
Re: Should I Continue With This Relationship by Chinehz(f): 11:56pm On Sep 11, 2021
We are waiting for responses together smiley

3 Likes

Re: Should I Continue With This Relationship by shegxy9(m): 12:05am On Sep 12, 2021
Chinehz:
We are waiting for responses together smiley

Lol... Which response

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Continue With This Relationship by chatinent: 12:09am On Sep 12, 2021
I stopped here.
Around May, she got admission to the University outside the state we are..

I'm sorry to tell you this painful truth; you are now dating democracy.

Once a girl is in the university, she is democracy.

122 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Should I Continue With This Relationship by Chinehz(f): 12:10am On Sep 12, 2021
shegxy9:

Lol... Which response

The one you asked for smiley

1 Like

Re: Should I Continue With This Relationship by Bombastically00(m): 12:13am On Sep 12, 2021
If she really told you this herself, she's a wife material but you gotta be careful...University boys dey oppress their fellow guys not to talk of fresher's shocked

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Continue With This Relationship by chatinent: 12:15am On Sep 12, 2021
By the way, how can you expect her to open the mouth she uses to eat cocoyam and yam to tell you “yes, the guy had carnal knowledge with me.”

She told you the negative satisfaction you want to hear.

How una dey manage date students self?

If you want to become a motivational speaker, sponsor her education.

Goodnight.

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Should I Continue With This Relationship by Ever8090: 12:34am On Sep 12, 2021
I didn't read but my answer is "YES"

12 Likes

Re: Should I Continue With This Relationship by shegxy9(m): 12:36am On Sep 12, 2021
Chinehz:

The one you asked for smiley

Chinehz are you experiencing this in your relationship too
Re: Should I Continue With This Relationship by GuyWise(m): 6:33am On Sep 12, 2021
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Continue With This Relationship by Sonnobax15(m): 6:33am On Sep 12, 2021
cheesy
Op,it's natural to have mixed feelings cha..But like seriously,no be every nigha wey sleep for the same house with banny mean say he lash her.... Unless say the guy na Cassanova cool

But op,I must tell you this via man-to-man--"you've got yourself a co-bf" lipsrsealed. And the painful part na be say those co-bfs can bang fire out of someone's banny lipsrsealed.

Op,like seriously,that nigha may not have slept with your Banny yet, probably that night,but one thing sure for me say the nigha smooch your Banny....With many many pressing of boobs and squeezing of butt lipsrsealed

45 Likes

Re: Should I Continue With This Relationship by Savedday: 7:14am On Sep 12, 2021
A man sleeping in her room within just 2weeks in sch! I bet, u haven't seen anything yet.

Taking her serious mean u are on ur way to experiencing a very high premium tears without control

9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

In mosdii voice: They are all useless..... All of them!

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Should I Continue With This Relationship by Emmadoc: 7:34am On Sep 12, 2021
Don't break up with her, just leave her to be dating herself.

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should I Continue With This Relationship by Chinehz(f): 7:48am On Sep 12, 2021
shegxy9:

Chinehz are you experiencing this in your relationship too

Noooooo.... just wanna know what people have to say grin
Re: Should I Continue With This Relationship by Charmingrascal(m): 8:04am On Sep 12, 2021
Some of you will never have sense

10 Likes

Re: Should I Continue With This Relationship by Truvelisback(m): 8:06am On Sep 12, 2021
shegxy9:
I will make it short guys... I met this damsel February this year and it has been great times since then... Around may she got admission to University outside the state we are but the main issue is that wen she came back I was telling her about her attitudes when she was in school like most times we hardly talk but she said that I know this is her first semester in school and she apologised that it would not happen again... But the main issue is this, she said I need to forgive her because she has offended me, she said a guy slept in her room though she swore to me that nothing happened that night... Pls guys have been having these mixed feelings since yesterday like can she be trusted?? And hope am not in love with upcoming olosho Pls no insults, only matured responses
If she hadn't told u that a guy slept in the same room with her, would u av known?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Continue With This Relationship by Nonexisting1: 8:12am On Sep 12, 2021
See as I bring down my face in shame now like say na me be this mumu. Devil is a liar.

7 Likes

Re: Should I Continue With This Relationship by Kobicove(m): 8:14am On Sep 12, 2021
shegxy9:
She allowed a guy to sleep in her room in just two weeks she resumed to school... Hope am not deceiving myself cos I really want to settle down with her... Am a serving corper!!!

Free her to go and enjoy student life

2 Likes

Re: Should I Continue With This Relationship by Leviticus11: 10:18am On Sep 12, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Should I Continue With This Relationship by MarveworldG: 10:18am On Sep 12, 2021
Read signature.
Re: Should I Continue With This Relationship by ACRI: 10:18am On Sep 12, 2021
Forget it!!

2 Likes

Re: Should I Continue With This Relationship by Chatflick(m): 10:19am On Sep 12, 2021
Leave her. She shouldn't have done that in the first place. It's a bad sign seriously. But if your love for her is strong enough then it's best you forgive her.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Continue With This Relationship by bigdammyj: 10:19am On Sep 12, 2021
Yes
Re: Should I Continue With This Relationship by Nobody: 10:20am On Sep 12, 2021
Women are always economical with the "truth".

4 Likes

Re: Should I Continue With This Relationship by aysnoopy(m): 10:20am On Sep 12, 2021
shegxy9:

Guy, let me advice u like a brother.
Never, I repeat, never trust any woman.
I'll like to ask your age but it doesn't matter. If you're under 25years, please try to focus on Ur life and work to achieve great tins.
Don't put Ur mind on any lady, especially those that are in sch.
It will end in premium tears

37 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Singer Muma Gee Opens Up Over Broken Marriage - I Was A Housewife For 6yrs / 8 Behaviors Exhibited By Broke Ladies / Couple Who Met In Primary School Set To Wed (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.