Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,474 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Should I Continue With This Relationship - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Continue With This Relationship (29697 Views)

Should I Continue This Relationship Or Quit? / She Never Apologises: I Am Thinking Of Ending This Relationship. / With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Continue With This Relationship by Hotzone(m): 10:20am On Sep 12, 2021
Highlander2006
Re: Should I Continue With This Relationship by ecomalchemist(m): 10:20am On Sep 12, 2021
Loud
Re: Should I Continue With This Relationship by itzmarvyx(m): 10:20am On Sep 12, 2021
chatinent:
I stopped here.

I'm sorry to tell you this painful truth; you are now dating democracy.

Once a girl is in the university, she is democracy.

Lol.. I disagree sha.. Don't generalize. I met ladies that changed my mentality in school. One of them got married last month a virgin. No jokes. But na strong church girl with values sha cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Should I Continue With This Relationship by Unruly7(m): 10:21am On Sep 12, 2021
shegxy9:
She allowed a guy to sleep in her room in just two weeks she resumed to school... Hope am not deceiving myself cos I really want to settle down with her... Am a serving corper!!!

Una wey be graduate
Why una no de always graduate with una brain when it comes to woman matter

Please getat
Anything you like you do abeg

3 Likes

Re: Should I Continue With This Relationship by Rexnegro(m): 10:21am On Sep 12, 2021
What me will say is that never ever neglect a red flag because of love you ain't even sure. If her attitude can't bring u peace why dating her . Then she or any other girl of such attitude don't worth the sweat . Weigh the good and the bad of her then decide.

7 Likes

Re: Should I Continue With This Relationship by Boyooosa(m): 10:21am On Sep 12, 2021
None of you is ready for courtship, bobo, go and hustle

1 Like

Re: Should I Continue With This Relationship by phemmyfour: 10:21am On Sep 12, 2021
shegxy9:
I will make it short guys... I met this damsel February this year and it has been great times since then...

Around may she got admission to University outside the state we are but the main issue is that wen she came back I was telling her about her attitudes when she was in school like most times we hardly talk but she said that I know this is her first semester in school and she apologised that it would not happen again...

But the main issue is this, she said I need to forgive her because she has offended me, she said a guy slept in her room though she swore to me that nothing happened that night...

Pls guys have been having these mixed feelings since yesterday like can she be trusted?? And hope am not in love with upcoming olosho

Pls no insults, only matured responses
Not trust worthy, withdrawal now when you ve not invested so much emotionally

1 Like

Re: Should I Continue With This Relationship by Hezmatosky: 10:21am On Sep 12, 2021
I think you're really disturbing her. I mean is like you're over asking wink

1 Like

Re: Should I Continue With This Relationship by Kingoslo(m): 10:21am On Sep 12, 2021
My friend be wise...her truthfullness is half baked...becareful to avoid story that touch

1 Like

Re: Should I Continue With This Relationship by reiddecuti: 10:22am On Sep 12, 2021
Sometimes guilty sentences us to death before the actual death.
Re: Should I Continue With This Relationship by Lamanii22(f): 10:22am On Sep 12, 2021
Why in the hell would she allow a guy in her room? Having just started uni....

This is the truth OP.... She's gonna find somebody else... Slow down on your feelings...

6 Likes

Re: Should I Continue With This Relationship by money121(m): 10:22am On Sep 12, 2021
shegxy9:
I will make it short guys... I met this damsel February this year and it has been great times since then...

Around may she got admission to University outside the state we are but the main issue is that wen she came back I was telling her about her attitudes when she was in school like most times we hardly talk but she said that I know this is her first semester in school and she apologised that it would not happen again...

But the main issue is this, she said I need to forgive her because she has offended me, she said a guy slept in her room though she swore to me that nothing happened that night...

Pls guys have been having these mixed feelings since yesterday like can she be trusted?? And hope am not in love with upcoming olosho

Continue now at least she was not a virgin
Re: Should I Continue With This Relationship by Lebronjames23(m): 10:22am On Sep 12, 2021
shegxy9:
She allowed a guy to sleep in her room in just two weeks she resumed to school... Hope am not deceiving myself cos I really want to settle down with her... Am a serving corper!!!
my Guy free that girl, just 2weeks a nigga slept in her room.. Nd the guy no get preeq abi .. My nigga , that dude shagged her very well throughout the night. Then woke up in the morning to complete it..

7 Likes

Re: Should I Continue With This Relationship by trevorhorace(m): 10:23am On Sep 12, 2021
Savedday:
A man sleeping in her room within just 2weeks in sch! I bet, u haven't seen anything yet.

Taking her serious mean u are on ur way to experiencing a very high premium tears without control

9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

In mosdii voice: They are all useless..... All of them!

a very high premium tears without control grin

Guy u wan make me sh#t

1 Like

Re: Should I Continue With This Relationship by Juliuzy(m): 10:23am On Sep 12, 2021
Oga... be ready for any eventuality when u re dating a student.
Note... her lecturers and fellow students will want to have a taste of puna. Just take ur mind of her for now and reconnect later

1 Like

Re: Should I Continue With This Relationship by Terrier99: 10:24am On Sep 12, 2021
shegxy9:

Have plans A and B, then move her to plan C.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Continue With This Relationship by greatbrian(m): 10:25am On Sep 12, 2021
shegxy9:

For your own peace of mind, avoid uni ladies

3 Likes

Re: Should I Continue With This Relationship by BeardedMeat(m): 10:26am On Sep 12, 2021
Franzinni:
She belongs to the TiTi

You both are young I guess, so you are still testing the waters if a guy slept in her room, he had her on the D no question ...

Women like to tell half truths, because it is easier to say and still look innocent knowing fully well that a man will give anything to want to believe that nothing happened ... I am a veteran in the field of nothing happend both as the victim and the sidedude

My advice sit down and think of what you want out of the relationship. Measure it against what is happening, and if they don't match .. you need to start to take it easy.

Loyalty and trust are very strong pillars in a relationship and if you have the slightest reason to doubt loyalty or trust

You have hit the rocks and you are already taking in water it's only a matter of time before you sink patapata
Apt!
Re: Should I Continue With This Relationship by hahn(m): 10:26am On Sep 12, 2021
shegxy9:

Cut her loose from your mind.

Allow her enjoy her life but take advantage of Okafor's law.

When your woman is in the university she becomes uni property grin

2 Likes

Re: Should I Continue With This Relationship by Goldenheart(m): 10:26am On Sep 12, 2021
smiley
Re: Should I Continue With This Relationship by Nackzy: 10:27am On Sep 12, 2021
That guy will keep sleeping in that room, my dear don't put your life in it, i don't want to hear that any nairalander commits suicide

3 Likes

Re: Should I Continue With This Relationship by seyz91(m): 10:27am On Sep 12, 2021
Scam

Believe her at your own peril

You are disadvantaged at two front judging from your story

First you qualified her as a beautiful damsel which already is a problem cuz na hypertension go kill you

Secondly she just gained admission to university which is to say she's prone to be meeting lots of guys daily not to even talk about been away in another state again, your eyes no dey see wetin dey go on there

Bro! Move on with your life

Allowing a guy to sleep in her room at first is nonsense, i put it to you that something happened, dem don enter her place already, the lie of nothing happened, dont fall for it
shegxy9:

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Continue With This Relationship by BeardedMeat(m): 10:27am On Sep 12, 2021
Ever8090:
I didn't read but my answer is "YES"
Your sarcasm is noted. grin
Re: Should I Continue With This Relationship by yankison(m): 10:31am On Sep 12, 2021
shegxy9:

You don't need anyone to tell you jor ..i don't know where una de see this kind girls .. you are putting too much into the relationship that is why you are seeing shits .. bro work on you getting rich ..she will be loyal than a dog

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Continue With This Relationship by TeeGod(m): 10:32am On Sep 12, 2021
Sonnobax15:
cheesy
Op,it's natural to have mixed feelings cha..But like seriously,no be every nigha wey sleep for the same house with banny mean say he lash her.... Unless say the guy na Cassanova cool

But op,I must tell you this via man-to-man--"you've got yourself a co-bf" lipsrsealed. And the painful part na be say those co-bfs can bang fire out of someone's banny lipsrsealed.

Op,like seriously,that nigha may not have slept with your Banny yet, probably that night,but one thing sure for me say the nigha smooch your Banny....With many many pressing of boobs and squeezing of butt lipsrsealed
And before her year 1 that "co-bf" will definitely smash her.
Re: Should I Continue With This Relationship by NamelessOGBENI(m): 10:36am On Sep 12, 2021
shegxy9:
Alagba Segun..

Ma deceive ara re o, na trenches matter you wan dig so o. She's our girlfriend o

1 Like

Re: Should I Continue With This Relationship by Jii95: 10:37am On Sep 12, 2021
shegxy9:

My brother DON'T take her serious until she is out of school. If you can't wait, move on.
Re: Should I Continue With This Relationship by BeardedMeat(m): 10:37am On Sep 12, 2021
Op, you didn't tell us who the guy that slept in her place is or the circumstances surrounding his bunking up with her.

But I have this feeling her so called confession was to tip you of what lies ahead.

If you she doesn't love you anymore, school would provide her a good excuse to shun you.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Continue With This Relationship by Goldenheart(m): 10:41am On Sep 12, 2021
Your girl is gone man...
Save yourself future heartbreak

She is gone meet guys with better game than you...

Guys are hunters and a damsel is a fresh meat...
a fresher for that matter... grin

Her new friends will likely be the one to open her eyez

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

So I Fell In Love Today.... / He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship / Why Do Girls Carry Big Handbags.....??????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.