Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,046 members, 7,818,146 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Nigerian Masses Are As Corrupt As Nigerian Politicians (evidence) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Masses Are As Corrupt As Nigerian Politicians (evidence) (5704 Views)

The Nigerian ''common Man'' Is As Corrupt As His Leader - See Photo Evidence / Obasanjo Is Not As Corrupt As Abacha- Oby Ezekwesili / The Masses Are The Cause Of The Problems In Nigeria! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Nigerian Masses Are As Corrupt As Nigerian Politicians (evidence) by Sunofgod(m): 12:15pm On May 28, 2011
There is a thin line between 'corruption' and 'shrewdness'.

In Nigeria you cant survive without being shrewd - which sometimes means being corrupt.

The case of the poster highlights this - he was being shrewd/corrupt and so was the person he assigned a task too.

Unfortunately the environment and system in Nigeria encourages such behaviour.

You either take advantage or you are taken advantage off.

So lets not condemn ourselves before looking at the reason for the 'inherent' corruption found in most Nigerians.

I dont blame us/them and I dont even blame the politicians because most were brought up in this environment and they are nothing more than a product of the system.

I will even go as far as saying that in Nigeria there is a direct relationship between corruption and success - The more corrupt you are, the more successful you are likely to be. shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Roads Get Flooded Again! / States Begin Power Distribution In January - NERC / Rochas Okorocha Advertises Himself On CNN. Imo People Still Owed Salaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.