Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (373) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (884694 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by afodam247: 9:40pm On Aug 25, 2014
expresschamber: Hello house, there's this info I got that german student visa interview now takes up to 2hrs, I wonder what they would be doing for 2 good hours. Pls house I need to know becos my interview is slated for next month.

I had my interview today and its close to being true what they told you.
first it seems like the EBOLA issue is leading to something bigger than expected. instead of having the interview inside the main building of the embassy, it was held at the entry spot immediately you get access off the Igbo man. and all I was able to picture is the fear factor which EBOLA as created.
Now talking about the interview, it takes approximately 60 min. for each individual and the interview was conducted by the female German woman only to be assisted by a black 9ja lady.
If you have been following this trend for a while you shouldn't have problem relation to the interview. it wasn't hard for me though and all I was told afterward is dat they will mail me. wish you luck in yours too.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Tundetiler2011(m): 9:45pm On Aug 25, 2014
@eke40seven thanks a lot for your concern can I have lucucan e-mail address pls
Re: German Embassy And Visa by emerald14: 10:02pm On Aug 25, 2014
Nimakor:
Making a transfer, whether direct (to the same program), indirect (to a different program) or to a higher semester(a type of direct transfer) is multifactorial. It however, depends largely on the program you are transferring to. They determine the academic equivalence of your previous semester/s to theirs.
In addition, you will be required to summit some extra documents like a proof of good academic standing and proof of exmatriculation.
If you have already identified the school you would like to transfer to, I suggest you write to them. They will clarify some university and/or program specific grey areas.
thanks
Re: German Embassy And Visa by graciousme(f): 10:28pm On Aug 25, 2014
XpensiveT:

Thanks so much for d info. Are u also willing to enroll for MSc degree in germany? Can u pls give names of some schools u know much about their requirement? Can't wait to read ur response.
Glad to have a colleague in d house.
Thanks a bunch.

I don't know the schools off hand. I googled the course of interest against German institutions, then checked for the ones that taught in english only as I wasn't ready to complicate "mine" issues with language requirements. DAAD website was also helpful as it has filters to streamline your interest(s).

I think most top schools might want a good CGPA though but never say never. Get started and see how far you can go

Would advice you apply to as many schools as you can. Some are online applications while others are by post.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by graciousme(f): 10:32pm On Aug 25, 2014
60min? Did the questions vary from the usual we have seen on this thread? 60min is quiet long...

afodam247:

first it seems like the EBOLA issue is leading to something bigger than expected. instead of having the interview inside the main building of the embassy, it was held at the entry spot immediately you get access off the Igbo man. and all I was able to picture is the fear factor which EBOLA as created.
Now talking about the interview, it takes approximately 60 min. for each individual and the interview was conducted by the female German woman only to be assisted by a black 9ja lady.
If you have been following this trend for a while you shouldn't have problem relation to the interview. it wasn't hard for me though and all I was told afterward is dat they will mail me. wish you luck in yours too.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Eke40seven(m): 11:01pm On Aug 25, 2014
Tundetiler2011: @eke40seven thanks a lot for your concern can I have lucucan e-mail address pls
I don't have it. check his previous comments on this thread, go to his profile, and you will see an option there for sending personal message(s).
Although I can't remember the last time he posted something exactly but you can find it faster by googling for example, " lacuna German embassy visa and travel august 2014" am sure you will find him and see his comments or send him a personal message and hope he answers you quickly.
God bless you, I wish you well.
Good luck.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by preshveli(m): 2:43am On Aug 26, 2014
afodam247:

first it seems like the EBOLA issue is leading to something bigger than expected. instead of having the interview inside thue main building of the embassy, it was held at the entry spot immediately you get access off the Igbo man. and all I was able to picture is the fear factor which EBOLA as created.
jeeez bro am almost scared...one hour asking what? still the normal questions we've read here or any addition? my interview is this week
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Souljaboi1: 3:17am On Aug 26, 2014
preshveli:
aii bro...my interview is scheduled for Friday this week...though am still in pH, I opened my German acc two weeks ago n booked for an appointment the same day, am yet to hear from the bank.
I just hope the embassy would understand.
who got admission in hochschule rhein-waal...we GATS talk

Good day,

I also applied to Rhein waal but I'm yet to receive any mail with regards to the application status. I initially thought it had to do with the extension of application to September 1, but with the news of letters being shared I'm becoming apprehensive.

Please do share the time duration it took from application to admission, also your intending course of study.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by damsamty16(m): 3:36am On Aug 26, 2014
Souljaboi1:

Good day,

I also applied to Rhein waal but I'm yet to receive any mail with regards to the application status. I initially thought it had to do with the extension of application to September 1, but with the news of letters being shared I'm becoming apprehensive.

Please do share the time duration it took from application to admission, also your intending course of study.

Thanks
We're in it together bro,I applied since july7 but no response till now.Let's just keep our hope alive as we patiently wait for the goodnews.God bless

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by afodam247: 7:26am On Aug 26, 2014
preshveli:
jeeez bro am almost scared...one hour asking what? still the normal questions we've read here or any addition? my interview is this week

yeah its an hour now. but its not that the interview will last an hour in the real sense but from the moment you r standing in front of. the v.o till u leave will equivalent to an hour. first she will have to separate your documents and then create or edit a profile of yours on her system, thereafter you will be asked to do the biometric and after all these minors start ur interview proper.
at least this was how it went for all student applicant yesterday myself inclusive.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by XpensiveT(m): 8:06am On Aug 26, 2014
graciousme:

I don't know the schools off hand. I googled the course of interest against German institutions, then checked for the ones that taught in english only as I wasn't ready to complicate "mine" issues with language requirements. DAAD website was also helpful as it has filters to streamline your interest(s).

I think most top schools might want a good CGPA though but never say never. Get started and see how far you can go

Would advice you apply to as many schools as you can. Some are online applications while others are by post.

Thanks a lot dear...#God Bless You. Gonna start working on it soonest.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by jtbaba1: 8:34am On Aug 26, 2014
Good morning guys,
Any body in the house has experience with Hochschule Ulm. I dont understand their admission process.. because it stated I should just send in my application letter, CV, motivation letter and certificates. No application portal or form on the website. I tried contacting the school no response yet. Any suggestions.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by magnus4life: 10:05am On Aug 26, 2014
damsamty16:
We're in it together bro,I applied since july7 but no response till now.Let's just keep our hope alive as we patiently wait for the goodnews.God bless
so we shall testify the good news soon by God's grace.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Eke40seven(m): 10:44am On Aug 26, 2014
jtbaba1: Good morning guys,
Any body in the house has experience with Hochschule Ulm. I dont understand their admission process.. because it stated I should just send in my application letter, CV, motivation letter and certificates. No application portal or form on the website. I tried contacting the school no response yet. Any suggestions.

Thanks
Sir/Madam,
I don't know much about your school's admission process but from what you narrated, mine asked for similar requirements. Check thoroughly, they must have provided an email address through which you can send your documents and the format also.
For instance, mine requested that I submit mine as a scanned copy in a single PDF file. Yours may differ a bit, check again and follow what they stipulated to the letter.
If you are checking through daad, they would provide you with with an address, email address or the link that you should apply through and also the link through which you can download the application form. check the info on their page through daad.
Hope you find it useful.
Good luck.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Tundetiler2011(m): 10:58am On Aug 26, 2014
@eke40seven thanks a lot bro
Re: German Embassy And Visa by yemad(f): 11:05am On Aug 26, 2014
please is there anyone that has done their interveiw in abuja before? i want to know if i can apply for my interveiw in abuja instead of lagos. thanks for your response.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by naijaobi(m): 11:41am On Aug 26, 2014
yemad: please is there anyone that has done their interveiw in abuja before? i want to know if i can apply for my interveiw in abuja instead of lagos. thanks for your response.
student visa? Not possible in Abuja.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Tundetiler2011(m): 11:47am On Aug 26, 2014
@naijaboi how many day does appeal takes?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by naijadove: 12:27pm On Aug 26, 2014
Souljaboi1:
Good day,
Thanks

How did you open your blocked account? Do you have an admission letter? i applied to Rhein Waal as well and have not heard from them. i was made to understand that i cannot open a blocked account without an admission letter. Please advice.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by naijadove: 12:31pm On Aug 26, 2014
ABUkAkA: Hello, have just been given an admission to study Master prog (Electrical Engr) University of Duisburg-Essen and also to study German Lag. in the same university.........I have no German Knowledge, will that affect my chances of getting a German visa in Nigeria ?

When did you apply to Uni of Duisburg-Essen and how long did it take them to reply you?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by graciousme(f): 12:46pm On Aug 26, 2014
All roads lead to lagos. Its quiet a logistical issue but that's the way it stands for us abuja peeps.
yemad: please is there anyone that has done their interveiw in abuja before? i want to know if i can apply for my interveiw in abuja instead of lagos. thanks for your response.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ABUkAkA: 12:53pm On Aug 26, 2014
naijadove:

When did you apply to Uni of Duisburg-Essen and how long did it take them to reply you?

I applied 2 weeks before deadline and they replied One month after deadline.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by naijaobi(m): 2:28pm On Aug 26, 2014
Tundetiler2011: @naijaboi how many day does appeal takes?
i don't know sir.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by naijaobi(m): 2:29pm On Aug 26, 2014
ABUkAkA:

I applied 2 weeks before deadline and they replied One month after deadline.
guy, this your moniker is somehow o grin
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Tundetiler2011(m): 2:39pm On Aug 26, 2014
Thanks@naijaobi
Re: German Embassy And Visa by presiade(m): 3:04pm On Aug 26, 2014
Please I am searching for a highly rated German University that offers MSc in Mechanical Engineering in English, without any need to provide German language certification.
I have been busy, and full time online search is not so convenient for me. I need suggestions that I can streamline & research further.
Thank you.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by m365571: 3:18pm On Aug 26, 2014
Hello everybody,

Is there anybody here going to Hochschule Heilbronn. Please i need advice about accommodation undecided
Re: German Embassy And Visa by m365571: 4:19pm On Aug 26, 2014
I am going to Heilbronn. Waiting for embassy to call me to fund my account
undecided
naijaobi:
oga nawa for u. Type this same thing on goggle and see if u won't see answers to ur question.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 26, 2014
presiade: Please I am searching for a highly rated German University that offers MSc in Mechanical Engineering in English, without any need to provide German language certification.
I have been busy, and full time online search is not so convenient for me. I need suggestions that I can streamline & research further.
Thank you.

You have been busy...........wait let me search for you and get back to you tongue tongue tongue tongue you go wait tire till stone wey i dey cook don soft.

2 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by WildChild00(m): 4:50pm On Aug 26, 2014
presiade: Please I am searching for a highly rated German University that offers MSc in Mechanical Engineering in English, without any need to provide German language certification.
Thank you.

Use Daad.de and search, there are lots and lots of Msc Man. Engineering courses there in Englisch. all the best.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by presiade(m): 5:16pm On Aug 26, 2014
WildChild00:

Use Daad.de and search, there are lots and lots of Msc Man. Engineering courses there in Englisch. all the best.
Thank you. I have seen some all ready, but just want a school that is really worth the while. And I really want people who have seen the facilities and the faculties in the schools to make recommendations before I go ahead and make my final selections.
At least a school above OAU's ranking (2157) is my target.

(1) (2) (3) ... (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) ... (481)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Polish Student Visa

Viewing this topic: Olaire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.