Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,081 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:47 AM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (371) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (884342 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by phucado: 11:37pm On Aug 24, 2014
emeka55:

The name of the University is usually indicated on the visa. The embassy can't change it after issuing visa, probably before but u can after u arrive Germany.
I emailed them the day after my interview and I was told later in the evening via a mail that they've changed it.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Tundetiler2011(m): 1:09am On Aug 25, 2014
@eke40seven thanks a lot yes its schegen visa my aunty sent me an invitations will my passport be granted after I got all the require from the germany embassy
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Realk1(m): 4:34am On Aug 25, 2014
Thanks to those who recommended duolingo to learn some of the language... Just downloaded the app; making sense! cool

2 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by XpensiveT(m): 9:01am On Aug 25, 2014
Gud morning to u all in d house. Am new here nd I'll be glad if u can help with answers to my questions.
Am a graduate currently serving d nation(NYSC) and am willing to enroll for my MSc program at any german university. I hold a BSc degree in biochemistry with a second class lower. Do anyone know maybe my cgpa is good enof to be considered for admission into german university for MSc program? What are other requirements needed for d admission? I will be glad read from u all if u have answers to my questions. Any other additional info will be appreciated. Thanks to u all

Best Regards.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by bissiejoe: 9:03am On Aug 25, 2014
emeka55:

Bro I'm sorry. I just have not been on Nairaland in months but I have no excuse though. I'm here now. It's like u sent me an email. I replied already

Nice....good to hear from you again.
Stay blessed
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 9:41am On Aug 25, 2014
XpensiveT: Gud morning to u all in d house. Am new here nd I'll be glad if u can help with answers to my questions.
Am a graduate currently serving d nation(NYSC) and am willing to enroll for my MSc program at any german university. I hold a BSc degree in biochemistry with a second class lower(CGPA 2.77). Do anyone know maybe my cgpa is good enof to be considered for admission into german university for MSc program? What are other requirements needed for d admission? I will be glad read from u all if u have answers to my questions. Any other additional info will be appreciated. Thanks to u all

Best Regards.
Read from the beginning of the thread, you will get all the info u need. Also search DAAD website for programs, english taught and german language requirements.
My 2 shillings..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Mudley313: 9:56am On Aug 25, 2014
I just arrived Hamburg...any naija attending university of hamburg can holla on here make we relate (i dey attend an international masters program)

Nimakor:
sprichst du deutsch?

naijaobi:

1.the sponsor must be based in germany. And the sponsor can be any person. Wether realtion/friend/enemy/white/black/deaf/dumb/crippled.

2. Most of them don't require gre. Use mastersportal.eu to search.

3. Yes you can work part time. Read study-in.de/en

smh..una 2 still dey here dey dish out advice
Re: German Embassy And Visa by naijaobi(m): 11:05am On Aug 25, 2014
Mudley313: I just arrived Hamburg...any naija attending university of hamburg can holla on here make we relate (i dey attend an international masters program)

yes we still dey dish out advice. E dey pain you? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Ndyoo(m): 11:10am On Aug 25, 2014
Mudley313: I just arrived Hamburg...any naija attending university of hamburg can holla on here make we relate (i dey attend an international masters program)

Neetweet, we know say you done enter Germany, can you stfu and mind your business..

2 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Eke40seven(m): 11:18am On Aug 25, 2014

Lol
We don hear Mr. Hamburg or Mr. Germany. Instead of you to encourage their selfless efforts and time they've spent guiding people on their way to reaching their goals , instead you've resorted to bringing an uncaring selfish mien and vibe into the thread. I don't know whether you have any personal agenda against naijobi and nimakor, but you should have restricted it to a private conversation.
Finally brother, here is a life lesson you should learn, its not the first person that starts the race that comes out the best (its not who started first, its who ended best that will be recognised as the ultimate winner). If you can't share your experience and let others learn then I advice you....
..... (Go fill the dots yourself).
P.S. Sorry if I latched out at you Mr. first German-Nigerian but I just cant stand selfish individuals who cannot contribute anything meaningful but will still go ahead to discourage other comrades embarking on a selfless course. Many people here are looking forward to your experienced guidance and not the depletion of the few valuable resources and source of guidance we have.
I wish you good luck and eerr! more wisdom in your studies 'cos I think you will be needing a lot of it.
Fare thee well!

6 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Justcul(m): 11:30am On Aug 25, 2014
Mudley313:

SMH.... Typical naija bad-belle spirit!
I disconnect ma self IJN

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Mudley313: 11:49am On Aug 25, 2014
Eke40seven:

Lol
We don hear Mr. Hamburg or Mr. Germany. Instead of you to encourage their selfless efforts and time they've spent guiding people on their way to reaching their goals , instead you've resorted to bringing an uncaring selfish mien and vibe into the thread. I don't know whether you have any personal agenda against naijobi and nimakor, but you should have restricted it to a private conversation.
Finally brother, here is a life lesson you should learn, its not the first person that starts the race that come out the best (its not who started first, its who ended best that will be recognised as the ultimate winner). If you can't share your experience and let others learn then I advice you....
..... (Go fill the dots yourself).
P.S. Sorry if I latched out at you Mr. first German-Nigerian but I just cant stand selfish individuals who cannot contribute anything meaningful but will still go ahead to discourage other comrades embarking on a selfless course. Many people here are looking forward to your experienced guidance and not the depletion of the few valuable resources and source of guidance we have.
I wish you good luck and eerr! more wisdom in your studies 'cos I think you will be needing a lot of it.
Fare thee well!

abegi go siddon for one corner there with your unecessary preaching...these 2 guys never step foot near even seme border before but na dem dey dish out travel advice for una smh @ lame leading the blind...i laugh in boko haram
Re: German Embassy And Visa by naijaobi(m): 11:55am On Aug 25, 2014
Mudley313:

abegi siddon for one corner there with your unecessary preaching...these 2 guys never step foot near border before but na dem dey dish out travel advice for una smh @ lame leading the blind...i laugh in boko haram
lolz.. Mumu!. Nobody gree contact you since that time?. grin maga no pay this time arround..lolz. How's ur German wife(abi u think say we go forget?).
May the Lord have mercy on you. Amen.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Eke40seven(m): 12:05pm On Aug 25, 2014
Mudley313:

abegi siddon for one corner there with your unecessary preaching...these 2 guys never step foot near border before but na dem dey dish out travel advice for una smh @ lame leading the blind...i laugh in boko haram
Mr German Nigerian, when was the first time you crossed into even a city in Nigeria from your village? You still marvel at the sight of Oyigbos abi. Don't worry, they are humans like yourself. especially the tall, blond and blue eyed Hamburgers.
My personal opinion is this, the lamest of advice from the duo is far better than the very best of your wisdom. (am giving you the opportunity to prove me wrong).
Brother, please and please I think you are still at a gravity defying high from looking at those blonde haired chicks and counting trains and cars in Hamburg, when you start writing exams and doing difficult assignments am sure you will come back to your senses.
Ah! quick question to everyone, is there a kindergarten or Abitur class or school in Hamburg called 'international masters'? Because I think someone from Nigeria just got enrolled in it. Please a good answer will be highly welcome.
God bless you all as you answer.
Thanks.

4 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by expresschamber: 12:49pm On Aug 25, 2014
Hello house, there's this info I got that german student visa interview now takes up to 2hrs, I wonder what they would be doing for 2 good hours. Pls house I need to know becos my interview is slated for next month.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by naijaobi(m): 12:56pm On Aug 25, 2014
Eke40seven:
Mr German Nigerian, when was the first time you crossed into even a city in Nigeria from your village? You are still marvelled at the sight of Oyigbos abi. Don't worry, they are humans too like yourself. especially the tall, blond and blue eyed Hamburgers.
My personal opinion is this, the lamest of advice from the duo is far better than the very best of your wisdom. (am giving you the opportunity to prove me wrong).
Brother, please and please I think you are still at a gravity defying high from looking at these blonde haired chicks and counting trains and cars in Hamburg, when you start writing exams and doing difficult assignments am sure it will come back to your senses.
Ah! quick question to everyone, is there a kindergarten or Abitur class or school in Hamburg called 'international masters'? Because I think someone from Nigeria just got enrolled in it. Please a good answer will be highly welcome.
Thanks.
buhahahahaha...lwkmd.. Its actually a nursery class.
Sup bro. My phone has been misbehaving lately. I'll ping u today.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by naijaobi(m): 12:58pm On Aug 25, 2014
expresschamber: Hello house, there's this info I got that german student visa interview now takes up to 2hrs, I wonder what they would be doing for 2 good hours. Pls house I need to know becos my interview is slated for next month.
info from where bro?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by graciousme(f): 1:45pm On Aug 25, 2014
Thanks for the info. Bro, am a sis. Thank you.

Eke40seven:
Bro, I stand to be corrected but I have not read any post or heard anyone who complained that the failure to fund the account before the interview affected his/her chances of getting the visa. In fact, the trend here is for people to fund their account after the interview and when they have been notified by the embassy to fund the account in order to collect their visa.
The slip you get when you opened the account stands/suffice as a proof of your financial means prior to the time you are requested obligatorily to fund it.
I don't have 2 kobo now, take that, my two tóròs.
Hope you find that useful.
Good luck.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Eke40seven(m): 1:50pm On Aug 25, 2014
Mudley313:
see this ewu suffer-head...last time i provided yall with pic evidence of my admission letter, U.S passport n even pages to verify that I have even studied abroad in Germany before n u poverty stricken jobless folks went to call on ur mod to delete my post...well dey here dey dish out advice wen no get head n tail while ur mates dem dey move on for life...n ja, my german girl dey bam, olodo

smh @ this one...I came to study in Germany from the U.S not Nigeria so hush wit all that bushman talks...the international masters programs are mostly the courses of studies carried out in english u dumbfvck
International masters for special students AKA Mentally Impaired and Challenged Students right? I thank God on your behalf. Your responses are borderline reta***d and lack the logic of someone who even went through primary school. I could sign my 5 year old nephew up on nairaland to respond to your moans but the problem is that he will still outwit you.
In your mind, you are the only one here that knows what international masters stands for (can't help but giggle at your re*****d way of thinking) and bros, the use of "courses of studies" for an American taught student is downright depressing.
On the other hand, I see your knowledge on 'the concept of international masters' is limited, you can send me a private message so that I can tutor you on that for free. Please read up because I flog dumb and slow students even if they are as old as you are.
P.S. There are people who need answers to their questions. Please, answer some of them so that we can test whether the drugs administered to you at the institution are actually effective.
Thanks and God bless you as you do that very fast, your doctors are waiting.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nimakor: 1:50pm On Aug 25, 2014

Hahaha. This Nicca, you still living? na Alzheimer de worry you ni?
Rich boi...Which yeye international program carry you...Americana go germo wey no de Yankee?#brokeRichBoi
Am sure that first degree student loan debt de make you unconcious...too bad you not gonna clear that debt until you are atleast 50yrs old...if you live that long that is. Nicca, you going brain dead.
Stay off my biz...mutant!

3 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by samsnize: 1:55pm On Aug 25, 2014
i need contact of any one in living in germany
Re: German Embassy And Visa by graciousme(f): 1:55pm On Aug 25, 2014
@mudley313 I humbly seek your noble cooperation in keeping this thread helpful to folks who need it. Many testimonies have rolled out from here. No man is an island of knowledge and I personally appreciate the helpful tips I have gotten from here. Since you have safely arrived Hamburg,there are hundreds of Nigerians trying to sort out their onward journey to Germany,so pls be kind enough to let them receive the help they need where applicable.

Big ups to everyone who has been of help so far

Re: German Embassy And Visa by samsnize: 1:56pm On Aug 25, 2014
Eke40seven:
International masters for special students AKA Mentally Impaired and Challenged Students right? I thank God on your behalf. Your responses are borderline retarded and lacks the logic of someone who even went through primary school. I could sign my 5 year old nephew up on nairaland to respond to your moans but the problem is that he will still outwit you.
In your mind, you are the only one here that knows what international masters stands for (can't help but giggle at your retarded way of thinking) and bros, the use of "courses of studies" for an American taught student is downright depressing.
On the other hand, I see your knowledge on 'the concept of international masters' is limited, you can send me a private message so that I can tutor you on that. Please read up because I flog dumb and retarded students even if they are as old as you are.
P.S. There are people who need answers to their questions. Please, answer some of them so that we can test whether the drugs administered to you at the institution are actually effective.
Thanks and God bless you as you do that, your doctors are waiting.
ok
Re: German Embassy And Visa by emeka55: 2:01pm On Aug 25, 2014

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Eke40seven(m): 2:26pm On Aug 25, 2014
samsnize: i need contact of any one in living in germany
Dear Sir/Madam,
Only a few people will give out their personal contact on a public forum like this. I wish you good luck trying to get one through that approach. Except you wanna make yourself a dupe.
Why not try sending several private messages to people on this thread who are obviously in Germany since the nature of your question is too 'confidential' to be asked here.
My 2 cowries.
Good luck.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 2:43pm On Aug 25, 2014
naijaobi:
lolz.. Mumu!. Nobody gree contact you since that time?. grin maga no pay this time arround..lolz. How's ur German wife(abi u think say we go forget?).
May the Lord have mercy on you. Amen.
Wow you are so good at remembering people, i just recollected the name again.
I think we should all ignore him, because he is just an attention seeker.
Mudley313:
see this ewu suffer-head...last time i provided yall with pic evidence of my admission letter, U.S passport n even pages to verify that I have even studied abroad in Germany before n u poverty stricken jobless folks went to call on ur mod to delete my post...well dey here dey dish out advice wen no get head n tail while ur mates dem dey move on for life...n ja, my german girl dey bam, olodo.

smh @ this one...I came to study in Germany from the U.S not Nigeria so hush wit all that bushman talks...the international masters programs are mostly the courses of studies carried out in english u dumbfvck.
Mr Hamburg take your time no let boyz con arrange you for that hamburg.....mschew na even hamburg you dey, u con dey feel like boss. Men wey dey munich no talk, abeg park well ohh. see wetin you dey study sef. Parkwell
And better dont feel fly with your babe because we know how e dey go for here. if you provoke me i go provide pictures of her. Dare me ohh!!!

More good news please, some people here are already in Germany but refused to share their testimonies, i wont mention names...... cool

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 2:45pm On Aug 25, 2014
Eke40seven:
Mr German Nigerian, when was the first time you crossed into even a city in Nigeria from your village? You are still marvelled at the sight of Oyigbos abi. Don't worry, they are humans too like yourself. especially the tall, blond and blue eyed Hamburgers.
Brother, please and please I think you are still at a gravity defying high from looking at these blonde haired chicks and counting trains and cars in Hamburg, when you start writing exams and doing difficult assignments am sure you will come back to your senses.
Thanks.

Bros that was too much for him now.
And beside how come he didnt study international masters in an english speaking country but had to come to a non english speaking country to study. hmm na wah some people sha............
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Realk1(m): 2:46pm On Aug 25, 2014
Safe journey to abiegirl wink
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Emasel(m): 3:29pm On Aug 25, 2014
Hello house!

Please I would like to ask,is knowldge of german language a requirement for german student visa even if the program one is going for is wholly taught in English.

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) ... (481)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.