Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,957 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:49 AM

Things All Men Who Are Dating Women Above 25 Yrs Should Know - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things All Men Who Are Dating Women Above 25 Yrs Should Know (17046 Views)

So Many Men Are Dating Women Who Don’t Like Them / How i was able to stop dating women below my standard / See The Replies A Man Got After Advising Men Against Marrying Women Above 30 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things All Men Who Are Dating Women Above 25 Yrs Should Know by zexy2030(m): 1:48pm On Sep 24, 2021
Any babe telling her ex is late...pls findout..that's a manipulative.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Things All Men Who Are Dating Women Above 25 Yrs Should Know by adambeatz(m): 2:08pm On Sep 24, 2021
Ohhh Gentlemen there is no need to go about shooting sporadically when you are supposed to aim it at those who know its meant for them.

You see women are of different breed and one needs to understand how to identify them immediately you come across them.

Now most times when one comes across a female whom they wish to date the first thing to look out for are red flags. (Don't be a goat and be looking for red flags in a woman o, it would surely backfire).

You see this country that we live in has programmed 90% of ladies to always be on survival mode and as such they are always on their toes at all times. Now some women who were virgins and not lucky enough to have met a player would have obviously had her heart broken at the end and now walks with thr mentality that all men are the same. Due to this anyone that isnt sharp that enters her lane is finished, now these kind of women obviously have enough body count that would make a man worry about his future if he ever knows the truth so what she does is play the manipulative game. The game is in 2 ways, a woman knows if she wants to sleep with you the moment she first sees you (believe it or not). If she wants to sleep with you, you are in luck, if she doesn't, your doomed. If she wants to sleep with you, she would either make you sweat for it by laying down investment( incase you men don't understand this is how a man shows a woman he loves her, a woman has access to free dicks so why would she pay for it, a man has more access to money than pussy and as such he most pay for it). A woman knows the moment you sleep with her it is game over and she also know a man who has invested so much on someone would find it had to leave her, you see a man's treasure is where his money is and a woman's treasure is where her heart is. If he invests and she is sure he has done the needful she allows him access to her body which inturn is her heart but you see the one that she doesnt allow access to her heart/pussy. That one is doomed, she friendzones him while giving him hope that he would one day enter the pussy and as such he becomes the errand boy whom she asks for help and he been the mr nice guy would be offering her gifts hoping to get a piece of the national cake.

Now years have passed and a girl doenst get a suitor and all her assets are in rapid decline, she knows the sharp guys wont near her cause who wants a lady that has wasted the oil of her youth so she contacts the mr nice guys, the ones she friendzoned to let them know she is available, now these unfortunate sheeps would just go straight to the slaughter house and just like that she has found a husband to suck the last of her remaining oil before menopause hits her.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Things All Men Who Are Dating Women Above 25 Yrs Should Know by Rickmann: 2:29pm On Sep 24, 2021
Teadavid23:
My greatest fear in life is wrong marriage...
God please help me ooo.

I strongly agree..
Ending up with the wrong woman scares me to death.
God help us .
Re: Things All Men Who Are Dating Women Above 25 Yrs Should Know by Nobody: 2:47pm On Sep 24, 2021
Dabronze:
[s]The truth is naturaly bitter and hurtful just like sharp two edges sword anywhere that get u just it bcuz "no amount of sugar u can add to it to make it sweeter"[/s]
Yawn. I only feel bad for the women around y'all who have to listen to your rubbish.

8 Likes

Re: Things All Men Who Are Dating Women Above 25 Yrs Should Know by Mohzus: 3:14pm On Sep 24, 2021
Most of the red Piller and alpha males here are either small kids or broke men who give different philosophy to console themselves .

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things All Men Who Are Dating Women Above 25 Yrs Should Know by tchidi066(f): 4:02pm On Sep 24, 2021
Haa... Nairaland is full of amateur and self acclaimed relationship experts, imagine the nonsense written up there, the truth is whether she is 18 or 35, her age won't guarantee you A successful marriage, it's the personality and character that you should watch out for, if you like marry a virgin or a nun, a marriage that will end up in divorce will surely do, is this mentality some men have that get them marrying from their village, when the village girl comes to the city and is easily influenced by environmental factors and peer pressure, the husband will start crying foul...there is no determining factor to a successful marriage

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things All Men Who Are Dating Women Above 25 Yrs Should Know by JovialJune(f): 4:16pm On Sep 24, 2021
Mohzus:
Most of the red Piller and alpha makes here are either small kids or broke men who give different philosophy to console themselves .

Very true.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things All Men Who Are Dating Women Above 25 Yrs Should Know by AutoChick4U(f): 4:23pm On Sep 24, 2021
November24:

U guys are unbelievable
I married at 32. Happy with my husband and 3 kids.
Non of what u wrote was true Abt me
Are u even minding these kids?

3 Likes

Re: Things All Men Who Are Dating Women Above 25 Yrs Should Know by AutoChick4U(f): 4:27pm On Sep 24, 2021
zexy2030:
How? People don't die everyday? What's stopping the ex from doing so? Are exes immortals?? Cos I don't understand this thought process

8 Likes

Re: Things All Men Who Are Dating Women Above 25 Yrs Should Know by Southernigbo: 4:34pm On Sep 24, 2021
Are in fact d best
Re: Things All Men Who Are Dating Women Above 25 Yrs Should Know by onyekabe(m): 4:39pm On Sep 24, 2021
November24:

Yes 2 exes

But was nt desperate
With uncountable one night stand

2 Likes

Re: Things All Men Who Are Dating Women Above 25 Yrs Should Know by November24(f): 4:56pm On Sep 24, 2021
onyekabe:

With uncountable one night stand

Where do u guys see ur ladies

6 Likes

Re: Things All Men Who Are Dating Women Above 25 Yrs Should Know by Waylex21(m): 5:08pm On Sep 24, 2021
Many of us are not just realistic. You hardly find an under 23 year old lady in Nigeria who is gainfully employed and independent. So, if you are marrying a woman who is not going to be a liability to you, you are talking of those 27 years and above.

This write up is just trash and highly insensitive to women in Nigeria and many parts of the world.

I will not be surprised that a juvenile wrote it, or the op lives under a rock.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things All Men Who Are Dating Women Above 25 Yrs Should Know by zexy2030(m): 5:15pm On Sep 24, 2021
AutoChick4U:
How? People don't die everyday? What's stopping the ex from doing so? Are exes immortals?? Cos I don't understand this thought process
I didn't. even finish my thought process. Death of an ex means an ex who is carlous or a fvckng womanizer, so they don't want any trace to such people, so they tag him dead. Or perhaps that ex got married or was a sugar zaddy.

1 Like

Re: Things All Men Who Are Dating Women Above 25 Yrs Should Know by AutoChick4U(f): 5:23pm On Sep 24, 2021
zexy2030:

I didn't. even finish my thought process. Death of an ex means an ex who is carlous or a fvckng womanizer, so they don't want any trace to such people, so they tag him dead. Or perhaps that ex got married or was a sugar zaddy.
I don't know about that

5 Likes

Re: Things All Men Who Are Dating Women Above 25 Yrs Should Know by SGANIVA(m): 6:04pm On Sep 24, 2021
na my choice of ladies , ladies between twenty five and above , the are more mature , career oriented, understanding, understand family values, above all the are the best . any lady I will marry must be twenty five at least or little above.

4 Likes

Re: Things All Men Who Are Dating Women Above 25 Yrs Should Know by Faber(m): 7:02pm On Sep 24, 2021
November24:

Well,baba,me I'm a God-fearing woman o.
I lost my virginity at 28.

I was just a naive girl.

My immediate ex is late. He had heart disease,I stood by him for 3 years before he passed on..

People are different sir

See you, you think I don't know you, keep lieing. You lost your virginity on November 24 being your birthday, at the age of 24.

Keep deceiving yourself. Your God fearing as if toto sabi bible or holy spirit. If toto scratch you now you don bring out Love Machine or cucumber or you start looking for a guy to straff.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Things All Men Who Are Dating Women Above 25 Yrs Should Know by DEMZEE(m): 7:25pm On Sep 24, 2021
Men dont be in a serious relationship with ladies in ur 20s rather spin plates in ur 20s. Only take ladies seriously wen u are in ur 30s.

Marry ladies who are between 18-23yrs

2 Likes

Re: Things All Men Who Are Dating Women Above 25 Yrs Should Know by DEMZEE(m): 7:26pm On Sep 24, 2021
SGANIVA:
na my choice of ladies , ladies between twenty five and above , the are more mature , career oriented, understanding, understand family values, above all the are the best . any lady I will marry must be twenty five at least or little above.

No female will use my head to win and fulfill her sexual mating strategy!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Things All Men Who Are Dating Women Above 25 Yrs Should Know by DEMZEE(m): 7:27pm On Sep 24, 2021
Waylex21:
Many of us are not just realistic. You hardly find an under 23 year old lady in Nigeria who is gainfully employed and independent. So, if you are marrying a woman who is not going to be a liability to you, you are talking of those 27 years and above.

This write up is just trash and highly insensitive to women in Nigeria and many parts of the world.

I will not be surprised that a juvenile wrote it, or the op lives under a rock.

Only average men seek financial security from females.

An independent woman is independent of men, she's not attractive at all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things All Men Who Are Dating Women Above 25 Yrs Should Know by oyatz(m): 4:42am On Sep 25, 2021
Dabronze:
Very funny @ 32 you never had any sexual experience with any man before you met your husband
@32 You Never had a thought of when you will settle down with man that will provide for you, go and learn how to decieve people from profesional but anyways you try,smh

Why do you equate any sexual experience of a woman with hoeing past?

By the way, why are you fixated on regulating sexual lives of women but you aren't interested in regulating the sexual behaviours of men? Do women sleep with themselves or with men?

8 Likes

Re: Things All Men Who Are Dating Women Above 25 Yrs Should Know by oyatz(m): 4:46am On Sep 25, 2021
DEMZEE:
Men dont be in a serious relationship with ladies in ur 20s rather spin plates in ur 20s. Only take ladies seriously wen u are in ur 30s.

Marry ladies who are between 18-23yrs

And the women you are fvucking in their 20s will grow up to be other peoples' wives? And you will still be complaining that wowen have been having sex before marriage?

7 Likes

Re: Things All Men Who Are Dating Women Above 25 Yrs Should Know by oyatz(m): 4:49am On Sep 25, 2021
jeromestarks:

No sensible man would marry a woman above 23.

Please, how old are you?

6 Likes

Re: Things All Men Who Are Dating Women Above 25 Yrs Should Know by oyatz(m): 4:56am On Sep 25, 2021
zexy2030:

But people die everyday, including fiances of young ladies.

4 Likes

Re: Things All Men Who Are Dating Women Above 25 Yrs Should Know by oyatz(m): 5:06am On Sep 25, 2021
This forum should advance. There are so many kids on the forum, writing on topics they have no ideas about.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things All Men Who Are Dating Women Above 25 Yrs Should Know by zexy2030(m): 5:17am On Sep 25, 2021
oyatz:

But people die everyday, including fiances of young ladies.
True, but investigate, its a way to trust her more. Eve told Adam the truth, " its the tree that can make one wise, in earthly wisdom and craftiness, most men can't defeat women, except u have a contrary spirit or higher than theirs.

1 Like

Re: Things All Men Who Are Dating Women Above 25 Yrs Should Know by babavik: 8:28am On Sep 25, 2021
Follow this thread at your own peril

1 Like

Re: Things All Men Who Are Dating Women Above 25 Yrs Should Know by DEMZEE(m): 8:33am On Sep 25, 2021
oyatz:

And the women you are fvucking in their 20s will grow up to be other peoples' wives? And you will still be complaining that wowen have been having sex before marriage?

Women are more promiscuous now than ever before. So as a man u need to adapt and play by the new order and stop using old order rules.

3 Likes

Re: Things All Men Who Are Dating Women Above 25 Yrs Should Know by NaijirianKing: 11:44am On Sep 25, 2021
Men don't care about this you just listed.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Things All Men Who Are Dating Women Above 25 Yrs Should Know by NaijirianKing: 11:45am On Sep 25, 2021
Or

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Things All Men Who Are Dating Women Above 25 Yrs Should Know by NaijirianKing: 11:47am On Sep 25, 2021
If a woman gives herself away cheap, she will have many "buyers," you don't blame the buyers in the market for patronizing a mumu selling below market rate, you blame the market woman for allowing themselves to be so silly to undercut their own prices.

oyatz:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things All Men Who Are Dating Women Above 25 Yrs Should Know by NaijirianKing: 11:50am On Sep 25, 2021
Sexual access starts and ends with the women, only the woman can decide if it happens or it doesn't happen. Men control relationships and what you will be in his life (side chick, wife, girlfriend, etc.)

So the world of sexual access is with women, no need to deflect to men. Women need to get themselves together because men don't marry promiscuous women and women know this, so they try to shame men into marrying such ladies, but it never works as the men just use and dump these women.

But it is a free world, give yourself to every guy you see.. I hope it works out well for you madam feminist.

oyatz:

Why do you equate any sexual experience of a woman with hoeing past?

By the way, why are you fixated on regulating sexual lives of women but you aren't interested in regulating the sexual behaviours of men? Do women sleep with themselves or with men?

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Old Man Shows Off Amazing Dance Steps With Old Woman At An Event (Photos, Video) / My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend / She Said I Should Suck Only One But I Sucked The Two

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.