Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,519 members, 7,826,955 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Things All Men Who Are Dating Women Above 25 Yrs Should Know - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things All Men Who Are Dating Women Above 25 Yrs Should Know (17119 Views)

So Many Men Are Dating Women Who Don’t Like Them / How i was able to stop dating women below my standard / See The Replies A Man Got After Advising Men Against Marrying Women Above 30 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things All Men Who Are Dating Women Above 25 Yrs Should Know by cooooooks(m): 2:24pm On Sep 27, 2021
This is not an argument.

Their body no be firewood.

Plus the fear of pregnancy has disappeared.

adambeatz:

Lol, after been Hot and all can they still reproduce, i believe the obvious answer is no.
Re: Things All Men Who Are Dating Women Above 25 Yrs Should Know by cooooooks(m): 2:25pm On Sep 27, 2021
You need to listen to Mr. Samuels from start to finish first before quoting him.

Overall, marital rates are declining as people now marry older.

His problem is that the marital rate for black women is 25%. By FAR the lowest.

That is the premise of his show.

JESHAL:

Then why is Marital rates declining, women earning higher can't settle down with their inferiors, that is why hookup culture is high, even it is only selective men that are getting that sexual abundance, a small minority

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things All Men Who Are Dating Women Above 25 Yrs Should Know by adambeatz(m): 2:27pm On Sep 27, 2021
cooooooks:
This is not an argument.

Their body no be firewood.

Plus the fear of pregnancy has disappeared.

Bro all im saying is men age like fine wine and the best of their years is what any woman who marries them in their 30's enjoy. They should also give the best of the years their body has to offer to their husbands.
We men go through alot and should not be saddled with stress.

2 Likes

Re: Things All Men Who Are Dating Women Above 25 Yrs Should Know by Nobody: 2:28pm On Sep 27, 2021
cooooooks:
You need to listen to Mr. Samuels from start to finish first before quoting him.

Overall, marital rates are declining as people now marry older.

His problem is that the marital rate for black women is 25%. By FAR the lowest.

That is the premise of his show.

You are right, why are black women that problematic
Re: Things All Men Who Are Dating Women Above 25 Yrs Should Know by DEMZEE(m): 3:19pm On Sep 27, 2021
cooooooks:
Marriage no be military.
Una two go lead on different things.
Traditional ladies are teaching themselves how to lead by making you think you're leading.

Funny for Nigerians to copy what Mr. Samuels says without understanding him.

By your logic, it is also your duty to
- die earlier
- get divorced
- pay alimony (because she didn't work)
- lose the house ( because she took care of the kids primarily)
- be less loved by the children (because they never saw you)

Etc.

Nigerian family laws are patriarchal and men-centric so ur point is off

I believe in traditional gender roles and values wen it comes to marriage.

Men lead
Women follow

1 Like

Re: Things All Men Who Are Dating Women Above 25 Yrs Should Know by djon78(m): 3:37pm On Sep 27, 2021
Waylex21:
Many of us are not just realistic. You hardly find an under 23 year old lady in Nigeria who is gainfully employed and independent. So, if you are marrying a woman who is not going to be a liability to you, you are talking of those 27 years and above.

This write up is just trash and highly insensitive to women in Nigeria and many parts of the world.

I will not be surprised that a juvenile wrote it, or the op lives under a rock.

I don laugh my head off from the kind of posts I see here.

Life is really a personal issue.
Basing Life desicon based on generalized opinion is dangerous.

The real issue is that humans are very complex and complicated beings
Someone you think you know, you will discover that you actually never knew that one
Then you end up in regrets

Those that generalize women most times end up with the wrongest and baddest ones
The most complicated ones

A guy had two women to choose from when he wanted to marry
The first one was past mid thirties while the second one was around 23
The guy was very late 30s
He reasoned with his advisers that the one 23 was a better option when it comes to child bearing
The mid thirties lady was actually his main babe but he saw the young 23 and went for her
Married her

The mid thirties within a short period later got married too

The 23 year old he went for never even missed her period for one day talkless of getting pregnant

While the other lady in her mid thirties he judged based on child bearing immediately got pregnant and born less than one year of getting married

Till today they never get children
The guy now lives in regret
While the other Lady he was talking old cargo went on to bear 4 children for her husband

This was a true life story

People should never judge anyone based on age or whatever for women
Or money and prospects for a man

I remember the sister of a close buddy of mine. She married a guy, her own friend dumped because the guy was an office clerk. A guy she was dating and already planning for wedding

Then an importer business man doing well appeared
The lady dumped the clerk boyfriend
The guy was miserable, after sometime, asked her ex's friend for marriage
She obliged
And they married after sometime
6 months after wedding
LNG oil company was recruiting.
Out of thousands, the dude was employed and the rest is history.

Today with homes around the world
A top executive in oil and gas
While the other that married the importer didn't know the guy never had anything
More of the more you look the less you see

Don't you ever judge any human being because you can never tell

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things All Men Who Are Dating Women Above 25 Yrs Should Know by Regex: 3:53pm On Sep 27, 2021
November24:

U guys are unbelievable
I married at 32. Happy with my husband and 3 kids.
Non of what u wrote was true Abt me

Then you are really good at the game.

1 Like

Re: Things All Men Who Are Dating Women Above 25 Yrs Should Know by neyoohhh: 4:54pm On Sep 27, 2021
Hyerin:

He's obsessed. We even need more feminists on NL. The harmful narratives that these evil men create and control on here; the rampant misogyny; the astounding lack of intelligence. All needs to be countered and lessened. My jaw legit drops when I read some kain post on here shocked the herd mentality is another ball game entirely.

Yen yen, feminist's are nothing but talking vaginas.

1 Like

Re: Things All Men Who Are Dating Women Above 25 Yrs Should Know by emmaodet: 5:22pm On Sep 27, 2021
Dabronze:
Ok' I multiply it by 3 = 6 talk the truth nobody will find out this faceless forum can u deny this fact that
1. At some point in ur relatioship with your husband feels that one of ur ex can do better than ur husband either in bed or romantic gestures towards you

2. That you dont still keep the contact of your ex in ur phone or on social media
3.If not provinsion that you are gettin frm your hubby you would have break up with him.

grin grin

Chaiii
Nairaland with plenty junkies ooooo
Re: Things All Men Who Are Dating Women Above 25 Yrs Should Know by cooooooks(m): 6:20pm On Sep 27, 2021
Keep telling yourself that.

Go to any couple retreat and the elders will tell the ladies how to control their husbands.

It is very blatant.

DEMZEE:

Nigerian family laws are patriarchal and men-centric so ur point is off

I believe in traditional gender roles and values wen it comes to marriage.

Men lead
Women follow
Re: Things All Men Who Are Dating Women Above 25 Yrs Should Know by cooooooks(m): 6:21pm On Sep 27, 2021
Not sure what this has to do with menopause.

Nobody should take stress, whether at 25 or 55.

adambeatz:

Bro all im saying is men age like fine wine and the best of their years is what any woman who marries them in their 30's enjoy. They should also give the best of the years their body has to offer to their husbands.
Re: Things All Men Who Are Dating Women Above 25 Yrs Should Know by BonPatrick(m): 6:30pm On Sep 27, 2021
You are right this is what I am experiencing now she 27 am 30 but she talks and shout at me anyhow she is not even feel jealous but claims to love me. She does what she feels like
Dabronze:
If you are just getting into a relationship with a woman above 25 yrs or you are already dating these are the things you should know abou them.
EXPERIENCE
The women of these stage experience with many guyz in thier past relationship some have a lot of fun some bitterly damage
PRETENDS
These women a very good pretender in order to get something frm men they understand so much about psychology of men so use it to their advantage to get thing done their way by displayin kind of niceness to be on good side to get men's commitment they would facade the good girl mentality aslong as the men continue to fall for it
THE WALL
Women of these stage are already approaching the post-wall stage where their beauty will started fadiin away with tym.
MARRIAGE
Women of these stage are dying to settle down as a retirement after their hoeing phase when they are still hot they will be looking for men to provide them with nothig to offer and remain homestead.
"please scroll down to continue"
Re: Things All Men Who Are Dating Women Above 25 Yrs Should Know by Nobody: 9:06pm On Sep 27, 2021
neyoohhh:

Yen yen, feminist's are nothing but talking vaginas.

Why are you so intimidated by feminists?

2 Likes

Re: Things All Men Who Are Dating Women Above 25 Yrs Should Know by walkingshadow911: 9:10pm On Sep 27, 2021
luvmijeje:
Bad Adviser!

Some of the people liking your post will later in life get married to someone who had gone through marriage or who have babies for another men.

The woman you will all later settled or have peace with is the type of woman you have sworn heaven and earth with that you will never settled for.

You are all still babies.

like when the available eventually become desirable lol
you are wickedgrin grin grin
Re: Things All Men Who Are Dating Women Above 25 Yrs Should Know by Nobody: 9:10pm On Sep 27, 2021
adambeatz:

Men aging like fine wine is a myth. You lot bald, have gut bellys and start having issues with your health then chase after young girls for them to play role of nurse for the elderly. The only people aging like fine wine are those who groom themselves well which isn't exclusive to one gender.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Things All Men Who Are Dating Women Above 25 Yrs Should Know by neyoohhh: 9:12pm On Sep 27, 2021
Hyerin:

Why are you so intimidated by feminists?

Cos they mislead women.
Re: Things All Men Who Are Dating Women Above 25 Yrs Should Know by walkingshadow911: 9:18pm On Sep 27, 2021
Hyerin:
Eww. Nothing can convince me redpillers aren't perpetual losers. Look at the way you're talking about women as if they aren't human beings. Las las all this your pseudoscience and anti-intellectual talk will end in tears.

don't get it twisted. they are not redpillers. redpillers dont hate women but understand women and treat em accordingly.
these ones wailing are damaged men at a very young age.
their pain is understandable

lets pray for them

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Things All Men Who Are Dating Women Above 25 Yrs Should Know by Nobody: 9:18pm On Sep 27, 2021
neyoohhh:

Cos they mislead women.

Misleading women to their liberation lol grin
You're scared of equality because you enjoy being an oppressor. Same way whites hates racial equality for black people tongue

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Things All Men Who Are Dating Women Above 25 Yrs Should Know by neyoohhh: 9:34pm On Sep 27, 2021
Hyerin:

Misleading women to their liberation lol grin
You're scared of equality because you enjoy being an oppressor. Same way whites hates racial equality for black people tongue

Liberation into a feral state is all I'm seeing.
Equality is a fallacy as long as gender roles/differences exist.
White's hating racial equality means self preservation and a crucial component for their civilization to survive, hence the reason for racism.

Not in the mood for mental gymnastics but some time in future I'll explain better and try to get you to understand what's actually happening as opposed to what you're trying to achieve with feminism.

2 Likes

Re: Things All Men Who Are Dating Women Above 25 Yrs Should Know by Nobody: 9:43pm On Sep 27, 2021
neyoohhh:

Liberation into a feral state is all I'm seeing.
Equality is a fallacy as long as gender roles/differences exist.
White's hating racial equality means self preservation and a crucial component for their civilization to survive, hence the reason for racism.

Not in the mood for mental gymnastics but some time in future I'll explain better and try to get you to understand what's actually happening as opposed to what you're trying to achieve with feminism.

Wow so you support racism? everything that comes out of your mouth is automatically invalid.

A man cannot explain what feminism is when he cant even define it. Rest abeg. And if you want to be treated like a king just because you have a penis, go to the village. Your backwardness and archaic mentality has no place in modern age.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Things All Men Who Are Dating Women Above 25 Yrs Should Know by neyoohhh: 10:13pm On Sep 27, 2021
Hyerin:

Wow so you support racism? everything that comes out of your mouth is automatically invalid.

A man cannot explain what feminism is when he cant even define it. Rest abeg. And if you want to be treated like a king just because you have a penis, go to the village. Your backwardness and archaic mentality has no place in modern age.

Just explaining how racism works.

The problem with most of you is that you have a preconceived notion of what isn't backwards based on your programming, so it'll be difficult to educate you.

In your mind, you think you are speaking with some deluded old patriach who wants women enslaved lol but that's far from the truth.

I actually want real women empowerment but feminism is not the goal because all it does is cage women into a feral state.

For you to be on my level of reasoning and understanding, I'll recommend a book titled the feminist lies.

Read, once done, mention me and we can continue discussion.

3 Likes

Re: Things All Men Who Are Dating Women Above 25 Yrs Should Know by Dabronze(m): 10:26pm On Sep 27, 2021
luvmijeje:
Bad Adviser!

Some of the people liking your post will later in life get married to someone who had gone through marriage or who have babies for another men.

The woman you will all later settled or have peace with is the type of woman you have sworn heaven and earth with that you will never settled for.

You are all still babies.
You might be right because many men hav been brainwashed for so long that men needs to be librated from their shakcles even the religious leader will say old things have passed away after 12 abortions that god have washed away their sins this illusion that they have planted in them is enough show you that percentage of who hav unplugged themselves frm the norms with this i have no doubt dat women will still "eat their cake and have it again."

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things All Men Who Are Dating Women Above 25 Yrs Should Know by Nobody: 10:43pm On Sep 27, 2021
neyoohhh:

Just explaining how racism works.

The problem with most of you is that you have a preconceived notion of what isn't backwards based on your programming, so it'll be difficult to educate you.

In your mind, you think you are speaking with some deluded old patriach who wants women enslaved lol but that's far from the truth.

I actually want real women empowerment but feminism is not the goal because all it does is cage women into a feral state.

For you to be on my level of reasoning and understanding, I'll recommend a book titled the feminist lies.

Read, once done, mention me and we can continue discussion.

Nah. You posture like you know what you're talking about but know nothing at all. A prime example of empty vessels make the loudest noise. Define and name the branches of feminism, then maybe we can take it from there.

Just because a man wrote rubbish about feminism to fearmonger, doesn't make it factual.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Things All Men Who Are Dating Women Above 25 Yrs Should Know by BRATISLAVA: 11:00pm On Sep 27, 2021
Hyerin:

Nah. You posture like you know what you're talking about but know nothing at all. A prime example of empty vessels make the loudest noise. Define and name the branches of feminism, then maybe we can take it from there.

Just because a man wrote rubbish about feminism to fearmonger, doesn't make it factual.

If only you knew what you're quoting. It's another bot. If he didn't show on this thread, no one else would.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things All Men Who Are Dating Women Above 25 Yrs Should Know by neyoohhh: 11:02pm On Sep 27, 2021
Hyerin:

What's so hard to understand about feminism and it's branches.. it's all woke related jargon.

The proof is in the pudding and research shows women are less happy than they were prior to woke feminist culture.

The Nigerian version of it is even worse, just bickerings about the trans movement taking over feminine spaces and LGBT inclusion. It's easy to tell they're just copying and imposing narratives that don't apply to themselves.

Stop gaslighting me though, I'm actually just trying to get you to understand where I'm coming from without over stretching issues and I'd rather not let this turn into another bitter argument.

2 Likes

Re: Things All Men Who Are Dating Women Above 25 Yrs Should Know by Nobody: 11:35pm On Sep 27, 2021
neyoohhh:

What's so hard to understand about feminism and it's branches.. it's all woke related jargon.

The proof is in the pudding and research shows women are less happy than they were prior to woke feminist culture.

The Nigerian version of it is even worse, just bickerings about the trans movement taking over feminine spaces and LGBT inclusion. It's easy to tell they're just copying and imposing narratives that don't apply to themselves.

Stop gaslighting me though, I'm actually just trying to get you to understand where I'm coming from without over stretching issues and I'd rather not let this turn into another bitter argument.

This is exactly what I'm talking about. How can you denigrate a movement without having proper understanding of it? If you cannot define feminism, explain its branches, acknowledge it's theories then you really don't know anything about it, like most men. I implore you to read up on some feminist literature and see past your chauvinism.

Can you back up your claims that feminism has made women unhappier? Please cite your sources and from a reputable one at that because anyone can pull up an article from a questionable source. Nevertheless, this doesn't even make sense. You lot romanticise the past alot. Women barely had rights and with that came limited choices. So you really mean to tell me the lack of freedom and autonomy made women happier then? If it really did, there would be no feminist movement. I would also love you to read up "housewife syndrome"

Feminist all over the world have discussions about the trans movement. It isn't limited to Nigeria alone. I'm in feminist circles and we're a diverse bunch. You'd see Russian feminists, korean feminists, Hispanic feminists, Indian feminists, American feminists, English feminists etc giving their takes on the trans discourse. You really don't know what you're talking about.

I'm not gaslighting you. I'm being factual and all what I say is easily verifiable. Can't say the same for you lot.

1 Like

Re: Things All Men Who Are Dating Women Above 25 Yrs Should Know by neyoohhh: 12:02am On Sep 28, 2021
Hyerin:

This is exactly what I'm talking about. How can you denigrate a movement without having proper understanding of it? If you cannot define feminism, explain its branches, acknowledge it's theories then you really don't know anything about it, like most men. I implore you to read up on some feminist literature and see past your chauvinism.

Can you back up your claims that feminism has made women unhappier? Please cite your sources and from a reputable one at that because anyone can pull up an article from a questionable source. Nevertheless, this doesn't even make sense. You lot romanticise the past alot. Women barely had rights and with that came limited choices. So you really mean to tell me the lack of freedom and autonomy made women happier then? If it really did, there would be no feminist movement. I would also love you to read up "housewife syndrome"

Feminist all over the world have discussions about the trans movement. It isn't limited to Nigeria alone. I'm in feminist circles and we're a diverse bunch. You'd see Russian feminists, korean feminists, Hispanic feminists, Indian feminists, American feminists, English feminists etc giving their takes on the trans discourse. You really don't know what you're talking about.

I'm not gaslighting you. I'm being factual and all what I say is easily verifiable. Can't say the same for you lot.

Your naivety makes you think there's a world, and a unique acceptance of humanity and shared values, which is false. There's nothing like shared values when it comes to feminism. When White's fought for feminism, blacks were slave's.
When blacks adopted it, their traditional family structure broke down in comparison to White's, hence the chaos in black communities. The postulator of feminism was an eugenicist who loathed black's and wanted a culling of the black population.

Same with LGBT, Black's were the most homophobic and now the fastest growing LGBT population in America.

What does this tell you?, Black's are easily brainwashed into propaganda and usually come out with the worst outcomes.
Feminism in it's raw form without the branches has already achieved it's purpose, what's left is a depletion of values and rationalisations of the impossible.

Women wanted equal opportunity, they now have it, but now they simply want to be men. Make it make sense.

2 Likes

Re: Things All Men Who Are Dating Women Above 25 Yrs Should Know by Nobody: 12:53am On Sep 28, 2021
neyoohhh:

[s]Your naivety makes you think there's a world, and a unique acceptance of humanity and shared values, which is false. There's nothing like shared values when it comes to feminism.[/s] [s]When White's fought for feminism, blacks were slave's.
When blacks adopted it, their traditional family structure broke down in comparison to White's, hence the chaos in black communities. The postulator of feminism was an eugenicist who loathed black's and wanted a culling of the black population.[/s]

Same with LGBT, Black's were the most homophobic and now the fastest growing LGBT population in America.

What does this tell you?, Black's are easily brainwashed into propaganda and usually come out with the worst outcomes.
Feminism in it's raw form without the branches has already achieved it's purpose, what's left is a depletion of values and rationalisations of the impossible.

Women wanted equal opportunity, they now have it, but now they simply want to be men. Make it make sense.

Literal garbage. Trash. Fighting against misogyny that affects women and girl children is a shared value amongst feminists and allies of course not for men because they want their misogyny to go unchecked, that's why they hate feminism.

More trash and revisionist history. I've read all these things you're typing out before. The black family structure broke down not because of feminism, but because black men faced mass incarceration. Black women distanced themselves from the original feminist movement to champion womanism--which focuses and addresses their specific needs since they were largely ignored. While there's some racism underlying the early feminist movement -- since it was mostly led by white women then thus, lacked intersectionality -- it doesn't negate the fact that feminism is a noble cause which fights against sex-based oppression. Like I said and will keep reiterating, you have no clue what you're talking about. You posture like you do but really, you don't.

You're deluded to think feminism has achieved its purpose. Infact, feminism is needed now more than ever especially on the African continent. There's alot of issues that needs to be tackled and the need for reform of laws. So to you: gender-based violence, rape, income inequalities, femicide, lack of abortion rights, honor killings etc have all been eliminated/solved. I don't know whether to peg you a simpleton or something less generous.

Nobody wants to be a man. You guys mistake equality for wanting to be like men when that's false. Equality doesn't mean sameness. We acknowledge differences but want same access to opportunities; end inequality in all dimensions and fight the encompassing misogyny

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Things All Men Who Are Dating Women Above 25 Yrs Should Know by Nobody: 1:23am On Sep 28, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

If only you knew what you're quoting. It's another bot. If he didn't show on this thread, no one else would.

They're all the same with their tired arguments ad nauseam. It's like there's a factory churning out these bots. Not a speck of individuality

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Things All Men Who Are Dating Women Above 25 Yrs Should Know by neyoohhh: 1:25am On Sep 28, 2021
Hyerin:

Literal garbage. Trash. Fighting against misogyny that affects women and girl children is a shared value amongst feminists and allies of course not for men because they want their misogyny to go unchecked, that's why they hate feminism.

More trash and revisionist history. I've read all these things you're typing out before. The black family structure broke down not because of feminism, but because black men faced mass incarceration. Black women distanced themselves from the original feminist movement to champion womanism--which focuses and addresses their specific needs since they were largely ignored. While there's some racism underlying the early feminist movement -- since it was mostly led by white women then thus, lacked intersectionality -- it doesn't negate the fact that feminism is a noble cause which fights against sex-based oppression. Like I said and will keep reiterating, you have no clue what you're talking about. You posture like you do but really, you don't.

You're deluded to think feminism has achieved its purpose. Infact, feminism is needed now more than ever especially on the African continent. There's alot of issues that needs to be tackled and the need for reform of laws. So to you: gender-based violence, rape, income inequalities, femicide, lack of abortion rights, honor killings etc have all been eliminated/solved. I don't know whether to peg you a simpleton or something less generous.

Nobody wants to be a man. You guys mistake equality for wanting to be like men when that's false. Equality doesn't mean sameness. We acknowledge differences but want same access to opportunities; end inequality in all dimensions and fight the encompassing misogyny

Great points but you're still missing the big picture.

We'll continue tomorrow, I'll address everything in detail when I get the chance
Got to sleep...gud night.
Re: Things All Men Who Are Dating Women Above 25 Yrs Should Know by FRANKOSKI(m): 3:50am On Sep 28, 2021
November24:

Well,baba,me I'm a God-fearing woman o.
I lost my virginity at 28.

I was just a naive girl.

My immediate ex is late. He had heart disease,I stood by him for 3 years before he passed on..

U GO SABI NACK OO tongue
People are different sir
Re: Things All Men Who Are Dating Women Above 25 Yrs Should Know by Nobody: 5:54am On Sep 28, 2021
Hyerin:

Men aging like fine wine is a myth. You lot bald, have gut bellys and start having issues with your health then chase after young girls for them to play role of nurse for the elderly. The only people aging like fine wine are those who groom themselves well which isn't exclusive to one gender.

False, No matter your delusional logic, a younger woman between 18-25 would always be a man's preference regardless his age bracket,the opposite is true for women, why, evolution, men are attracted to youth, fertility,softness ,beauty and feminity, older women especially in their 30's think their degree, maturity, experience, intelligence,money, status is what makes them attractive to men , big no, rather these what women find attractive in men and it takes time for a man to get these

No wonder marital rates are Declining, since women became more career oriented thinking their intelligence and ambition arouses men, and the scientific literature showing men don't find women with high IQ and socio-economic status appealing is sound, your beauty and sexuality primarily gets the attention of men not your money or PHD, no Masculine man wants a masculine woman

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How People Waste Love In Dating Before Marriage / Men Only: How Did You Get Through This? / Love Is Never Enough.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.