Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,994 members, 7,825,070 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Lady Shares Photos From Her Private Wedding - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Shares Photos From Her Private Wedding (73420 Views)

Botswana Polygamist Pastor, Seraki Kemmonye Shares Photos With His 2 Wives / "Wedding Is Not Expensive": Nigerian Man Shares Photos From His Private Wedding / Two Nigerian Lesbians Tie The Knot At Private Wedding In Canada (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Shares Photos From Her Private Wedding by NaijaCover(m): 10:54pm On Sep 24, 2021
Update From . COM

A lady caused a stir on social media after she shared photos from her private wedding, Reports.

From the photos she shared as Obtained By , it appears the only people present at the wedding were the bride, her husband, and the officiating Minister.

The said bride posted the photos and wrote;

''My perfect little private wedding''

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG

55 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Lady Shares Photos From Her Private Wedding by gasparpisciotta: 10:55pm On Sep 24, 2021
Way to go in view of the prevailing economic challenges in most parts of the developing world.

458 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Lady Shares Photos From Her Private Wedding by NaijaCover(m): 10:57pm On Sep 24, 2021
gasparpisciotta:
So?

See More Photos Via www.. com
Re: Lady Shares Photos From Her Private Wedding by Cyphar(m): 10:59pm On Sep 24, 2021
I would love to have a wedding like this too. grin

309 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Lady Shares Photos From Her Private Wedding by gasparpisciotta: 11:04pm On Sep 24, 2021
post=106142345:

See More Photos Via www.. com

Where did it happen sir?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares Photos From Her Private Wedding by NaijaCover(m): 11:07pm On Sep 24, 2021
gasparpisciotta:

Where did it happen sir?

Every Thing Dey On . Com

7 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Photos From Her Private Wedding by emorse(m): 11:20pm On Sep 24, 2021
It's no longer private now, is it?

150 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Shares Photos From Her Private Wedding by Mastakija(m): 11:20pm On Sep 24, 2021
No b yoruba
Infact no b 9ja grin

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares Photos From Her Private Wedding by money121(m): 11:23pm On Sep 24, 2021
Congrat

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares Photos From Her Private Wedding by daviesmania(m): 11:35pm On Sep 24, 2021
After finishing oda people's rice, u go and betray us... See ur life?

433 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Lady Shares Photos From Her Private Wedding by aanuoluwami14(f): 11:41pm On Sep 24, 2021
I love this cool they need money to do other things. Congratulations

131 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Shares Photos From Her Private Wedding by taiwotimitt: 11:47pm On Sep 24, 2021
This kind wedding go make sense ooo

Aproko neighbors go be like: see fornicators grin

76 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Shares Photos From Her Private Wedding by osamz007: 11:48pm On Sep 24, 2021
PRIVATE LITTLE WEDDING. U COME PUT AM OUT FOR SOCIAL MEDIA

125 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Shares Photos From Her Private Wedding by OG1BABY(f): 12:07am On Sep 25, 2021
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Photos From Her Private Wedding by jaeyking(m): 12:09am On Sep 25, 2021
Private wedding
Yet you post am for social media.

Ayam not understanding

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Shares Photos From Her Private Wedding by gulfer: 2:04am On Sep 25, 2021
Null and void, where are the parents angry angry angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares Photos From Her Private Wedding by RPirez: 3:00am On Sep 25, 2021
Paper tinz... grin
Re: Lady Shares Photos From Her Private Wedding by Gadafii: 3:54am On Sep 25, 2021
God knows how I instantly like girls on simple cornrows embarassed

First thing I do when my girl visits is to pull her yeye wig and fling it away, cos I like to see that cornrows, run my fingers thru them

If you are presently on cornrows hair style as a lady, God bless you and more beauty to you

193 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Lady Shares Photos From Her Private Wedding by ValCon888: 4:23am On Sep 25, 2021
With the left side of their mouth they say "God when."
And with the right side of their mouth they say "men are scum."

The scum are getting married every Sunday.

20 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Photos From Her Private Wedding by femi4: 4:55am On Sep 25, 2021
She no want make people come chop rice
Re: Lady Shares Photos From Her Private Wedding by MVLOX(m): 5:42am On Sep 25, 2021
I wish others could emulate this simple style.... But no we must make noise ..... Sadly Na people way no get money dey like big things pass....

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Shares Photos From Her Private Wedding by Robisky001(m): 6:17am On Sep 25, 2021
Elaborate wedding is a thing of choice and should not be forced down one's throat.

11 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Photos From Her Private Wedding by Nobody: 6:19am On Sep 25, 2021
Why are they hiding?
At least, I still hear that of low key wedding with just family members but which one is ""secret" wedding? undecided.

Not even a witness from the family. How will anyone view them as a couple?

What if the man decides to cheat her off a joint assets or property and get rid of proof of ownership, Or even dump her without benefits?
How will she be able to claim it as a legit wife?

Some women need to receive brain in this 21st century. And stop letting their emotions becloud their sense of reasoning.

I also hope it's not a case of stealing someones man or Vice versa? Hm.

9 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Photos From Her Private Wedding by chiommy123(f): 6:25am On Sep 25, 2021
This is wrong to me. Where are their parents? Abi they no approve the wedding?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares Photos From Her Private Wedding by RiyadhGoddess(f): 6:27am On Sep 25, 2021
Waoooh so simple and beautiful.
My ideal wedding.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Photos From Her Private Wedding by Nobody: 6:31am On Sep 25, 2021
Robisky001:
Elaborate wedding is a thing of choice and should not be forced down one's throat.

This is not even a case of elaborate or low key. It's private. Secret. Hidden from everyone. Even family members are not aware they are married. No witness except the priest. So, how does that spell low key?

Anyways, their choice but not really a good one because if anything happens, who are they going to confide in?
Who knows them as a legitimate couple?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares Photos From Her Private Wedding by JimmyDarmody: 6:36am On Sep 25, 2021
People should be allowed to do what they really want as long as it's not illegal.

Pressure from friends and family can turn to high blood pressure.

8 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Photos From Her Private Wedding by Nobody: 6:40am On Sep 25, 2021
JimmyDarmody:
People should be allowed to do what they really want as long as it's not illegal.

Pressure from friends and family can turn to high blood pressure.

Even your family should be left in the dark on such an important occasion of your life?

You don't seem to get it. It's just like going somewhere without intimating your family on where you're going in case one gets missing. So they know where to go looking for you.
If you just walk up to them and say you are married. Do you think they will believe you? Especially here in Africa. Like it's that easy? No now.

As long as they are not aware, you still remain unmarried to them and if anything happens, such a couple will be treated as mere boyfriend and girlfriend. Even me, that's how I'll regard such.

Let not encourage what is not good on.

The youth will just wake up and the devil will minister nonsense to them and theyll follow without reasoning it out.
Hian!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares Photos From Her Private Wedding by Sonnobax15(m): 6:59am On Sep 25, 2021
lipsrsealed
Na this kind of low-key marriage and lifestyle I want......
Personally cha,I don talk am say for my own traditional marriage,I no go rent pass one canopy lipsrsealed. While for my white wedding,na my church I go use do reception immediately after the wedding rites tongue. Thank God say my church no kukuma big lipsrsealed. At least,like 5 baskets of rice go do undecided. I can't feed a battalion of hungry guests and later on go home and be paying debt undecided

But if my banny insist on a bigger event,then I go jejely show her the road to her papa house undecided

4 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Photos From Her Private Wedding by BIGGIE121(m): 7:00am On Sep 25, 2021
Okay congrats to her
Re: Lady Shares Photos From Her Private Wedding by NaijaCover(m): 7:08am On Sep 25, 2021
Lalasticlala Please Do The Needful

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"The Only Thing You Didn't Borrow Is Your Beard" - Lady Drags Man / Girlfriend Of Man Killed During EndSARS Says His ‘Ghost’ Gave Her His Password / “23 & Still A Virgin” – Nigerian Lady Brags, Sparks Reactions Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.