Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,834 members, 7,837,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

Lady Shares Photos From Her Private Wedding - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Shares Photos From Her Private Wedding (73437 Views)

Botswana Polygamist Pastor, Seraki Kemmonye Shares Photos With His 2 Wives / "Wedding Is Not Expensive": Nigerian Man Shares Photos From His Private Wedding / Two Nigerian Lesbians Tie The Knot At Private Wedding In Canada (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Shares Photos From Her Private Wedding by Nobody: 9:58am On Sep 25, 2021
ANDREW91:

The marriage certificate that will be issue to her its greater than any other witnesses.
She sign, the man sign plus the officiating minister wat other witness are u looking for again.

There must be two witnesses according to law otherwise you aren't married in the eyes of the law.
Re: Lady Shares Photos From Her Private Wedding by Ferdinandu(m): 9:59am On Sep 25, 2021
Mercychen:

I'm not arguing against a low key wedding which we all know what it entails. What I'm not getting clear is why no family is present. At least an immediate family.

Well, iike I said, those were strictly my thoughts from my point of view.
The day you will learn that marriage is just between 2 people, nothing else, you will understand marriage. Every other person is a stranger, whether parents, sibilings, friends. Anyone you invited is okay, anyone you didn't invite is still OK.
Re: Lady Shares Photos From Her Private Wedding by Nobody: 10:00am On Sep 25, 2021
Kajaard:

Lol you see how dumb you are cheesy

Just look at the amount of people correcting your post, that should make you ashamed of yourself cheesy. Dumb fvck.

Your moniker has been written down as one of the very dull nairalanders to avoid having future conversations with, in order to protect my brain cells cheesy

Now fvck off angry

ROFLOL . grin cheesy grin .. more painment hahahahaaaa..

Stop reacting like a reactor and getting worked up over nothing. You've got bigger issues facing you outside social media. So take a chill pill and chilax. Kikikikiiii... grin
Re: Lady Shares Photos From Her Private Wedding by ProfGday(m): 10:00am On Sep 25, 2021
Have a low cost wedding... 20 guests maximum,with #20k budget(food $ drinks)

Go on vacation to Caribbean with the love of your life.....

Come back and buy something nice for yourself and your babe.

No time to dey kill 10cows for ungrateful people that would slander you for back after eating and drinking your destiny dry....

After wedding na him matter pass,no by spending all the Nigerian budget on Aso ebi and entertainment.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Photos From Her Private Wedding by Kajaard: 10:02am On Sep 25, 2021
Mercychen:

ROFLOL . grin cheesy grin .. more painment hahahahaaaa..

Stop reacting like a reactor and getting worked up over nothing. You've got bigger issues facing you outside social media. So take a chill pill and chilax. Kikikikiiii... grin

At the bold faced, you got that right angry angry angry angry angry

You just make me vex today angry. No worries, it's all good. All na online banter cool
Re: Lady Shares Photos From Her Private Wedding by akpunda86: 10:03am On Sep 25, 2021
gasparpisciotta:
Way to go in view of the prevailing economic challenges in most parts of the developing world.

Abeg this is poverty why d guy wear suit and lady gown abeg even to be private make it memorable.
The dressing sucks only priest suppose wear mask so you may now kiss the bride and they remove mask and kiss and catch covid.noise mask abused in Africa.hope they will wear it at night during love making.
Re: Lady Shares Photos From Her Private Wedding by Nobody: 10:03am On Sep 25, 2021
Kajaard:

At the bold faced, you got that right angry angry angry angry angry

You just make me vex today angry. No worries, it's all good. All na online banter cool

**Yinmu**
Re: Lady Shares Photos From Her Private Wedding by MilkANDpepper: 10:05am On Sep 25, 2021
Gadafii... On this we are so on the same page.

Gadafii:
God knows how I instantly like girls on simple cornrows embarassed

First thing I do when my girl visits is to pull her yeye wig and fling it away, cos I like to see that cornrows, run my fingers thru them

If you are presently on cornrows hair style as a lady, God bless you and more beauty to you
Re: Lady Shares Photos From Her Private Wedding by Jamolajay1: 10:06am On Sep 25, 2021
osamz007:
PRIVATE LITTLE WEDDING. U COME AM OUT FOR SOCIAL MEDIA

Wedding not marriage. The wedding was private and now they are married.
Re: Lady Shares Photos From Her Private Wedding by Stanleyq: 10:07am On Sep 25, 2021
Where are the Sponsors and people to witness
Re: Lady Shares Photos From Her Private Wedding by Nobody: 10:12am On Sep 25, 2021
TripleOh7:

There must be two witnesses according to law otherwise you aren't married in the eyes of the law.
Nigeria law or Lesotho law.
She is not a Nigerian
So we dont know their law
Re: Lady Shares Photos From Her Private Wedding by alphaNomega: 10:15am On Sep 25, 2021
osamz007:
PRIVATE LITTLE WEDDING. U COME AM OUT FOR SOCIAL MEDIA
I don't understand these women. You want it private yet you're sharing the photos online. Why not keep them in your hard cover photo album in your bedroom?
Re: Lady Shares Photos From Her Private Wedding by Nobody: 10:16am On Sep 25, 2021
ANDREW91:

Nigeria law or Lesotho law.
She is not a Nigerian
So we dont know their law

I am sure the law is universal.

Why do you think groom and bride traditionally have best man and at least a bridesmaid at the least?

Do you think they are there as bodyguards or decoration?
Re: Lady Shares Photos From Her Private Wedding by IAMPEDRO: 10:19am On Sep 25, 2021
I remember David Beckham wedding although the bride and groom parents were there but not elaborate.
All these what if something/anything happens who will be there for them as witness. Even if millions of family members are there what will happen will happen.
Just be committed to each other and then commit everything to God our creator.
Re: Lady Shares Photos From Her Private Wedding by Nobody: 10:20am On Sep 25, 2021
TripleOh7:

I am sure the law is universal.

Why do you think groom and bride traditionally have best man and at least a bridesmaid at the least?

Do you think they are there as bodyguards or decoration?
I have seen alot of weddings outside country without groomsmen or bridesmaid
Na choice brother
We just over do things in these part of the world
Re: Lady Shares Photos From Her Private Wedding by Toks2008(m): 10:20am On Sep 25, 2021
Gadafii:
God knows how I instantly like girls on simple cornrows embarassed

First thing I do when my girl visits is to pull her yeye wig and fling it away, cos I like to see that cornrows, run my fingers thru them

If you are presently on cornrows hair style as a lady, God bless you and more beauty to you

I thought I'm the only one in this boat o.

Infact I get turned on just seeing a lady on simple cornrow or African braids but I detest wigs and all these crazy human hair, Brazilian perruvian nonsense.
Re: Lady Shares Photos From Her Private Wedding by IAMPEDRO: 10:25am On Sep 25, 2021
Mercychen:

Even your family should be left in the dark on such an important occasion of your life?

You don't seem to get it. It's just like going somewhere without intimating your family on where you're going in case one gets missing. So they know where to go looking for you.
If you just walk up to them and say you are married. Do you think they will believe you? Especially here in Africa. Like it's that easy? No now.

As long as they are not aware, you still remain unmarried to them and if anything happens, such a couple will be treated as mere boyfriend and girlfriend. Even me, that's how I'll regard such.

Let not encourage what is not good on.

The youth will just wake up and the devil will minister nonsense to them and theyll follow without reasoning it out.
Hian!
But at least if the bride and groom parents is there I believe is ok.
Re: Lady Shares Photos From Her Private Wedding by Nobody: 10:27am On Sep 25, 2021
IAMPEDRO:
But at least if the bride and groom parents is there I believe is ok.

Exactly my point.i mean...it will be total disregard on them if they are not present.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Photos From Her Private Wedding by deltateam: 10:30am On Sep 25, 2021
gasparpisciotta:
Way to go in view of the prevailing economic challenges in most parts of the developing world.

Don't get it twisted. She may be trying to avoid her past.

Whatever that is covered will be uncovered in marriage.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Photos From Her Private Wedding by StreetMedia: 10:30am On Sep 25, 2021
Mercychen:
Why are they hiding?
At least, I still hear that of low key wedding with just family members but which one is ""secret" wedding? undecided.

Not even a witness from the family. How will anyone view them as a couple?

What if the man decides to cheat her off a joint assets or property and get rid of proof of ownership, Or even dump her without benefits?
How will she be able to claim it as a legit wife?

Some women need to receive brain in this 21st century. And stop letting their emotions becloud their sense of reasoning.

I also hope it's not a case of stealing someones man or Vice versa? Hm.

I bet to tell you that this union will last till death do them part... Calling the crowd won't save you or provide for you.

This life is fvckth, so do your thing and please no mofo.

So one said after eating other people's rice... You now see the conception, it is a miss.
For me, if i make such public I will add under "Inbox for the address" and i bet i will fix every 1 after you. I will make to say, if you host reach 100 you are well circled.

Thank you.
Re: Lady Shares Photos From Her Private Wedding by Legend44(m): 10:32am On Sep 25, 2021
Deep down in your mind I know u want a big wedding
Cyphar:
I would love to have a wedding like this too. grin
Re: Lady Shares Photos From Her Private Wedding by deltateam: 10:34am On Sep 25, 2021
post=106142260:
Update From . COM

A lady caused a stir on social media after she shared photos from her private wedding, Reports.

From the photos she shared as Obtained By , it appears the only people present at the wedding were the bride, her husband, and the officiating Minister.

The said bride posted the photos and wrote;

''My perfect little private wedding''

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG

They should have skipped the kissing part since they want to covid 19 compliant.
Re: Lady Shares Photos From Her Private Wedding by Nobody: 10:38am On Sep 25, 2021
ANDREW91:

I have seen alot of weddings outside country without groomsmen or bridesmaid
Na choice brother
We just over do things in these part of the world

Oh well... I believe a couple of friends attending the wedding wouldn't have been too much. But, their wedding, their choice, I guess.
Re: Lady Shares Photos From Her Private Wedding by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:43am On Sep 25, 2021
Men would naturally prefer a lowkey wedding, but the other gender we dey claim to be the FUTURE, na dem dey always want am elaborated.
Re: Lady Shares Photos From Her Private Wedding by Munzy14(m): 10:44am On Sep 25, 2021
The new trend, A friend shocked me with hers earlier this month...Very private and off the prying eyes.
Re: Lady Shares Photos From Her Private Wedding by Calibrator: 10:51am On Sep 25, 2021
Secret weddings like this is what started the whole wahala in Game of Thrones.

If you know, you know cheesy
Re: Lady Shares Photos From Her Private Wedding by poiZon: 10:52am On Sep 25, 2021
Cyphar:
I would love to have a wedding like this too. grin
U cannot...
U know u can't and won't.
People who do this kind of wedding don't always presume it online.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Photos From Her Private Wedding by tegrianonigltd(m): 10:54am On Sep 25, 2021
emorse:
It's no longer private now, is it?

It is, it’s done and dusted before posting
Re: Lady Shares Photos From Her Private Wedding by tegrianonigltd(m): 10:56am On Sep 25, 2021
gulfer:
Null and void, where are the parents angry angry angry

That’s not Nigeria, Una carry parents for head, my friend for America marry one girl without his parent and her parent, they are legally married by law, and have two children, Omo na you, and wife wan stay house ooh, not parents.
Re: Lady Shares Photos From Her Private Wedding by Nobody: 10:58am On Sep 25, 2021
Mercychen:
Why are they hiding?
At least, I still hear that of low key wedding with just family members but which one is ""secret" wedding? undecided.

Not even a witness from the family. How will anyone view them as a couple?

What if the man decides to cheat her off a joint assets or property and get rid of proof of ownership, Or even dump her without benefits?
How will she be able to claim it as a legit wife?

Some women need to receive brain in this 21st century. And stop letting their emotions becloud their sense of reasoning.

I also hope it's not a case of stealing someones man or Vice versa? Hm.

You don't need anyone to make ur wedding legit. You just need all the right documents/ paperwork . She's very 21st century. In fact she's futuristic. Btw the officiating priest is a witness and the document is more than 1million wedding attendees (80% of who do not even wish her well) undecided
Re: Lady Shares Photos From Her Private Wedding by Nickymezor(f): 10:59am On Sep 25, 2021
End time private wedding
Re: Lady Shares Photos From Her Private Wedding by Raalsalghul: 10:59am On Sep 25, 2021
I'm thinking there should be a witness: family, friend or both.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll / Bisi Alimi In Bed With Husband, Anthony Davis. Shares Photo / "The Only Thing You Didn't Borrow Is Your Beard" - Lady Drags Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.