Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,837 members, 7,838,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Lady Shares Photos From Her Private Wedding - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Shares Photos From Her Private Wedding (73438 Views)

Botswana Polygamist Pastor, Seraki Kemmonye Shares Photos With His 2 Wives / "Wedding Is Not Expensive": Nigerian Man Shares Photos From His Private Wedding / Two Nigerian Lesbians Tie The Knot At Private Wedding In Canada (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Shares Photos From Her Private Wedding by Guyman02: 9:27am On Sep 25, 2021
How can it be private when it's all over social media, very soon she will post private baby shower, private naming ceremony, private honeymoon, they are deceiving themselves. It's not private

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Photos From Her Private Wedding by AmazonTopaz(f): 9:27am On Sep 25, 2021
I love this kind of wedding simple and straight to the point.

I am sure they didn't invite many people

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Photos From Her Private Wedding by RodgersAkpafu: 9:27am On Sep 25, 2021
Mercychen:

Even your family should be left in the dark on such an important occasion of your life?

You don't seem to get it. It's just like going somewhere without intimating your family on where you're going in case one gets missing. So they know where to go looking for you.
If you just walk up to them and say you are married. Do you think they will believe you? Especially here in Africa. Like it's that easy? No now.

As long as they are not aware, you still remain unmarried to them and if anything happens, such a couple will be treated as mere boyfriend and girlfriend. Even me, that's how I'll regard such.

Let not encourage what is not good on.

The youth will just wake up and the devil will minister nonsense to them and theyll follow without reasoning it out.
Hian!
As long as the STATE recognises the wedding
That's all that matters
It's the state that split assets you know

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Photos From Her Private Wedding by Antoeni(m): 9:28am On Sep 25, 2021
May God any woman that will put his husband in debt after wedding
Mature wise pleaseMen be prudent in your spending, times are hard
God bless this woman
Re: Lady Shares Photos From Her Private Wedding by Prenonjebose: 9:28am On Sep 25, 2021
Mercychen:

Even your family should be left in the dark on such an important occasion of your life?

You don't seem to get it. It's just like going somewhere without intimating your family on where you're going in case one gets missing. So they know where to go looking for you.
If you just walk up to them and say you are married. Do you think they will believe you? Especially here in Africa. Like it's that easy? No now.

As long as they are not aware, you still remain unmarried to them and if anything happens, such a couple will be treated as mere boyfriend and girlfriend. Even me, that's how I'll regard such.

The youth will just wake up and the devil will minister nonsense to them and theyll follow without reasoning it out.
Hian!
The picture shows three people. Can we come to the conclusion that the parents are unaware? Can we also believe there was no previous traditional wedding, which may also have been small? I believe the couple are showing what they want, inorder to pass a message of small wedding and generate comments.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Photos From Her Private Wedding by Patrick238: 9:28am On Sep 25, 2021
gulfer:
Null and void, where are the parents angry angry angry

Dem sit down for chair.... Make e no too pain you
Re: Lady Shares Photos From Her Private Wedding by advanceDNA: 9:29am On Sep 25, 2021
aanuoluwami14:
I love this cool they need money to do other things. Congratulations

"I love this" ...is that a new way of saying awnnnnnnnnn...cos you women say "I love this" alot but when it's time for wedding you start askimg for bukingham palace as the venue,

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Photos From Her Private Wedding by AmazonTopaz(f): 9:29am On Sep 25, 2021
Magnoliaa:

I am getting your points, though. Perfectly getting it. I don't think she called it a secret wedding, though, just private? Her parents might be aware, but not in sitting. Both of them might have been acquainted with each others' families and friends before now, and would have let them know their plans. Or they did not only tell them the date.

Wo, different people with their styles, abeg. Not for me.

@topic, what will happen to all my Disney-inspired dreams? And Cinderella-styled Ankara gown? Or my Harlequin-themed majestic and grandeur atmosphere and frenzy? Ah. What a waste of childhood dreams. Mba. cheesy
And like someone said up there, the African society is very communal. Party jollof rice has taken me to heaven and back, made love to me, vanquished hunger many times, gotten numerous souvenirs... it'll reach my turn, I wee now deny others from eating rice and the same experience? Haha. Money or no money, we'll survive, joor.

If future boo is kuku here, he should better be taking note. I go spell clearly for am too, sha, so no shaking.

So you fancy a big wedding cheesy

What is on your signature "Taliban Feminist" shocked shocked shocked. What shocked shocked shocked
Re: Lady Shares Photos From Her Private Wedding by DiegoPhinehas: 9:29am On Sep 25, 2021
emorse:
It's no longer private now, is it?

I thought as much but it's still private. considering the fact she didn't say, Secret wedding
Re: Lady Shares Photos From Her Private Wedding by sematec(m): 9:31am On Sep 25, 2021
Their life, their choices. I wish them happiness.
Re: Lady Shares Photos From Her Private Wedding by d33types: 9:33am On Sep 25, 2021
Mercychen:
Why are they hiding?
At least, I still hear that of low key wedding with just family members but which one is ""secret" wedding? undecided.

Not even a witness from the family. How will anyone view them as a couple?

What if the man decides to cheat her off a joint assets or property and get rid of proof of ownership, Or even dump her without benefits?
How will she be able to claim it as a legit wife?

Some women need to receive brain in this 21st century. And stop letting their emotions becloud their sense of reasoning.

I also hope it's not a case of stealing someones man or Vice versa? Hm.

I can imagine the pain in your voice/head. So pathetic of you to think this way. I'm also wondering where you sighted "secret wedding".
Private wedding here meant only family members of both couples,as well as few friends were present.
Re: Lady Shares Photos From Her Private Wedding by advanceDNA: 9:33am On Sep 25, 2021
Prenonjebose:

The picture shows three people. Can we come to the conclusion that the parents are unaware? Can we also believe there was no previous traditional wedding, which may also have been small? I believe the couple are showing what they want, inorder to pass a message of small wedding and generate comments.

Did she say the marriage was had only 3 people present??

U see wedding with no wedding gown, simple hair do wey no pass 5k...no heavy make up......it can't get simpler than that with some chruch members, family and a few well wishers
Re: Lady Shares Photos From Her Private Wedding by realstars: 9:33am On Sep 25, 2021
emorse:
It' is private but not secret.
Re: Lady Shares Photos From Her Private Wedding by seyz91(m): 9:33am On Sep 25, 2021
Me too if at all would get married grin
Cyphar:
I would love to have a wedding like this too. grin
Re: Lady Shares Photos From Her Private Wedding by seyz91(m): 9:34am On Sep 25, 2021
cheesy
daviesmania:
After finishing oda people's rice, u go and betray us... See ur life?
Re: Lady Shares Photos From Her Private Wedding by coolfredo(m): 9:34am On Sep 25, 2021
Mercychen:
Why are they hiding?
At least, I still hear that of low key wedding with just family members but which one is ""secret" wedding? undecided.

Not even a witness from the family. How will anyone view them as a couple?

What if the man decides to cheat her off a joint assets or property and get rid of proof of ownership, Or even dump her without benefits?
How will she be able to claim it as a legit wife?

Some women need to receive brain in this 21st century. And stop letting their emotions becloud their sense of reasoning.

I also hope it's not a case of stealing someones man or Vice versa? Hm.

See ur reasoning, is there any wedding done without signing abi wedding register abi certificate as proof.. so if them go court na people weh withness de come to testify that dem been don marry?

Re: Lady Shares Photos From Her Private Wedding by hosemujica: 9:35am On Sep 25, 2021
d33types:

I can imagine the pain in your voice/head. So pathetic of you to think this way. I'm also wondering where you sighted "secret wedding".
Private wedding here meant only family members of both couples,as well as few friends were present.
I tire o.
Re: Lady Shares Photos From Her Private Wedding by chatinent: 9:35am On Sep 25, 2021
No bi to come dey feed battalions jare.
Re: Lady Shares Photos From Her Private Wedding by seyz91(m): 9:35am On Sep 25, 2021
You suppose know wetin she meant by private na cheesy
osamz007:
PRIVATE LITTLE WEDDING. U COME AM OUT FOR SOCIAL MEDIA
Re: Lady Shares Photos From Her Private Wedding by ValueDam(m): 9:35am On Sep 25, 2021
Beautiful.
I love it.
Re: Lady Shares Photos From Her Private Wedding by alizma: 9:35am On Sep 25, 2021
osamz007:
PRIVATE LITTLE WEDDING. U COME AM OUT FOR SOCIAL MEDIA
No ves, I know say the English pass you.
Re: Lady Shares Photos From Her Private Wedding by rex21: 9:36am On Sep 25, 2021
jaeyking:
Private wedding
Yet you post am for social media.

Ayam not understanding

Did you attend the wedding.
Abi did she say secret wedding
Na wa for english o
Re: Lady Shares Photos From Her Private Wedding by rex21: 9:36am On Sep 25, 2021
emorse:
Na wa for english o
Re: Lady Shares Photos From Her Private Wedding by iamdapsyj(m): 9:36am On Sep 25, 2021
Mercychen:

This is not even a case of elaborate or low key. It's private. Secret. Hidden from everyone. Even family members are not aware they are married. No witness except the priest. So, how does that spell low key?

Anyways, their choice but not really a good one because if anything happens, who are they going to confide in?
Who knows them as a legitimate couple?

How did you know that their family are not in the background. The article didn't state the number of people present. Their might be few people in the background.
Re: Lady Shares Photos From Her Private Wedding by Nobody: 9:37am On Sep 25, 2021
[quote author=coolfredo post=106151038][/quote]

I'm sure you didn't see the part where I said the may destroy the proof of evidence. You're rushing to attack.
Re: Lady Shares Photos From Her Private Wedding by 24brains(m): 9:37am On Sep 25, 2021
daviesmania:
After finishing oda people's rice, u go and betray us... See ur life?
them use igbo man sense for us. Saving their money while we spent ours stupidly in the name of "talk of the town wedding"

Now this has become talk of the net weding.
Re: Lady Shares Photos From Her Private Wedding by rex21: 9:37am On Sep 25, 2021
Guyman02:
How can it be private when it's all over social media, very soon she will post private baby shower, private naming ceremony, private honeymoon, they are deceiving themselves. It's not private
Na wa for english o
Re: Lady Shares Photos From Her Private Wedding by joyandfaith: 9:38am On Sep 25, 2021
Mercychen:

Hian!

You are still living in stone age.
Private wedding does not mean secret. It does not mean elopement.
Families might have met for proper introduction.
If couples decide to end their marrisges, no amounts of family pressure can save them.
Re: Lady Shares Photos From Her Private Wedding by Youngzeez(m): 9:38am On Sep 25, 2021
Nice one lovely I love that too
Re: Lady Shares Photos From Her Private Wedding by Nobody: 9:39am On Sep 25, 2021
d33types:

And... Where did it state that the family was present. Or you don't know the meaning of "private" as clearly emphasized here?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll / Bisi Alimi In Bed With Husband, Anthony Davis. Shares Photo / "The Only Thing You Didn't Borrow Is Your Beard" - Lady Drags Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.