Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,654 members, 7,827,417 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

She Theatens To Leave Because I Did Not Meet Up To Her Expectation - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Theatens To Leave Because I Did Not Meet Up To Her Expectation (4367 Views)

I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / I Told Her To Leave Because She Wouldnt Have Sex With Me.. Wrong or Right / Her Fiance Does Not Meet Her Needs! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Theatens To Leave Because I Did Not Meet Up To Her Expectation by ceeplus(m): 6:13am On May 28, 2011
Just to cut it short, early last month,my financial pillar began to fall apart.The girl i plan to spend the rest of my life with, Now,this is her word, "I have no other choice than to look up else where because i need money to take care of myself"My fellow NLs this statement has kept me thinking, pls what do you think?
Re: She Theatens To Leave Because I Did Not Meet Up To Her Expectation by snowdrops(m): 6:43am On May 28, 2011
ceeplus:

Just to cut it short, early last month,my financial pillar began to fall apart.The girl i plan to spend the rest of my life with, Now,this is her word, "I have no other choice than to look up else where because i need money to take care of myself"My fellow NLs this statement has kept me thinking, pls what do you think?
which one is[was] she to you?
Re: She Theatens To Leave Because I Did Not Meet Up To Her Expectation by Mynd44: 6:51am On May 28, 2011
Good ridance to bad nonsense
Re: She Theatens To Leave Because I Did Not Meet Up To Her Expectation by Dyt(f): 7:04am On May 28, 2011
It means she wants u work harder if u wanna kip er
Re: She Theatens To Leave Because I Did Not Meet Up To Her Expectation by 190: 8:01am On May 28, 2011
^Dyt at times eehh the way u talk

e be like say make i Knack u for mouth angry angry

@POST

You won yourself a lying, Gold digging, whoritic, No good piece of p[i]u[/i]nk arsed biiitch

Reading her word's again got me angry
"I have no other choice than to look up else where because i need money to take care of myself"

So she has to go look for another Man/dude for money just to take care of her
and thats the same lady u planned on spending the rest of your life with

OK

Good luck, Thats all i have to say
Re: She Theatens To Leave Because I Did Not Meet Up To Her Expectation by sexylogan(m): 8:52am On May 28, 2011
if u make the mistake of marrying this woman, u will pay for it.
Re: She Theatens To Leave Because I Did Not Meet Up To Her Expectation by Tosinville(m): 9:12am On May 28, 2011
poster, as a matter of fact, this lady you're with is a wrong lady so its better to let go of her.

Do you know one secret thing about nigerian girls? if they truly love you & can't afford to lose u, they wouldn't mind secretly dating some other guys & getting some stash from them to take care of themselves without you observing & you'll still be getting some money from her.

Lastly, with that word then ur gf sounds like a golddigger.
Re: She Theatens To Leave Because I Did Not Meet Up To Her Expectation by BABE3: 9:22am On May 28, 2011
Tosinville:

poster, as a matter of fact, this lady you're with is a wrong lady so its better to let go of her.

Do you know one secret thing about nigerian girls? if they truly love you & can't afford to lose u, they wouldn't mind secretly dating some other guys & getting some stash from them to take care of themselves without you observing & you'll still be getting some money from her.

Lastly, with that word then your gf sounds like a golddigger.

haha! Tosin--Tosin--Tosin--Oluwatoworship, how times did I call you? Where did this analysis/theory come from now?

@ OP---  In Jamie Foxx's voice-- " She take my Money, when I'm in need"

In kanye West's voice---" Now I ain't saying she's a Gold digger, but she ain't messing with no broke Nigga"

Nuff said! smiley
Re: She Theatens To Leave Because I Did Not Meet Up To Her Expectation by Tosinville(m): 9:33am On May 28, 2011
^but in kanye west mind, he knows she's a golddigger but he just don't wanna destroy her reputation by saying "I ain't saying she's a golddigger"
Re: She Theatens To Leave Because I Did Not Meet Up To Her Expectation by BABE3: 9:41am On May 28, 2011
^^chei! who's this one now? Why are you cramping my style now--ehn? Who asked you for analysis again?  angry

The main point of the song is sha that the babe is a gold digger.  tongue

Plus you didn't even answer the question I asked you--
Re: She Theatens To Leave Because I Did Not Meet Up To Her Expectation by bamaiyiO(m): 9:51am On May 28, 2011
Avoid the mistake that will land in a life of regret.
Be wise that's all i can say
Re: She Theatens To Leave Because I Did Not Meet Up To Her Expectation by 190: 9:56am On May 28, 2011
saddist:

Lastly, with that word then your gf sounds like a golddigger.

nice analysis saddist angry
Re: She Theatens To Leave Because I Did Not Meet Up To Her Expectation by Arcadia(f): 11:51am On May 28, 2011
sexylogan:

if u make the mistake of marrying this woman, u will pay for it.
DEARLY.
bamaiyiO:

Avoid the mistake that will land in a life of regret.
Be wise that's all i can say
OSHEY! A word is enof 4d wise.
Re: She Theatens To Leave Because I Did Not Meet Up To Her Expectation by Nobody: 10:40pm On May 28, 2011
@poster
dont you now ladies by now?!
this is a trick to have you understand that IF YOU DECIDE TO STAY WITH HER, you need to pick up all her bills, needs etc therefore be the biggest mugu in town!

if a woman decides to leave you when times are hard then THIS LADY AINT FOR YOU. let this ungrateful animal go on her merry way and i suggest you search for someone who will: love you when you are up AND lift you up when you are down or when times are hard
Re: She Theatens To Leave Because I Did Not Meet Up To Her Expectation by Dsense(m): 10:49pm On May 28, 2011
OP.

Let her go.
Re: She Theatens To Leave Because I Did Not Meet Up To Her Expectation by Ekpoma1: 11:06pm On May 28, 2011
Well all ur gal was just tryin 2 say is 4 u 2 work harder. It will be 4 d betterment of u both.
Re: She Theatens To Leave Because I Did Not Meet Up To Her Expectation by toyemz(f): 11:07pm On May 28, 2011
@op
pls dont let her go oh
she is exactly what you need to keep you on your toes
after all when you were with her,the sailing was sweet abi
No no no no
you must not let her go anywhere oh
kos if you do, you will become so laid back in not looking for a better  paid job
don't you remember the saying
behind every successful man is a woman?

abeg you need her to be sharp sharp on your toes
enough said
Re: She Theatens To Leave Because I Did Not Meet Up To Her Expectation by omega25red(m): 11:25pm On May 28, 2011
op cut your loses and move on a woman worthy of you will be willing to lift you up when things are bad that is the sign of a good woman.
Re: She Theatens To Leave Because I Did Not Meet Up To Her Expectation by sexylogan(m): 11:30pm On May 28, 2011
D-sense:

OP.

Let her go.

good advice
Re: She Theatens To Leave Because I Did Not Meet Up To Her Expectation by 677ano(m): 4:25am On May 29, 2011
free yourself from bondage and let her move on or are you her ATM
Re: She Theatens To Leave Because I Did Not Meet Up To Her Expectation by intelligen(m): 9:27am On May 29, 2011
If i ever see u wt dt girl,i wld deal wt u,common 4get her n get a decent girl for urself,she is nt worth ur struggles.
Re: She Theatens To Leave Because I Did Not Meet Up To Her Expectation by ismaeel86(m): 6:45pm On May 29, 2011
poster, transfer the girl o me let me teach her some lessons, useless jawo jawo girl
Re: She Theatens To Leave Because I Did Not Meet Up To Her Expectation by toyemz(f): 10:32pm On May 29, 2011
^^^

transfer the girl o me let me teach her some lessons, useless jawo jawo girl

she is transfered!!
now what are you going to do with her?
no make mouth oh
make she no scrape your head follow
and what does jawo jawo mean pls?
Re: She Theatens To Leave Because I Did Not Meet Up To Her Expectation by aljharem3: 10:51pm On May 29, 2011
@op

if u marry his woman i bet u u would regret it

drop her like a hot choco and move on

a woman that loves u would not threaten u just because u have a minor set back

all she wants is ur money, thats all

my guy, move on ooo

channel the heartbreak to more productive things, once she notice u are getting richer, such women would run back to u

she is not marriage material
Re: She Theatens To Leave Because I Did Not Meet Up To Her Expectation by eridah2007(m): 11:26pm On May 29, 2011
@poster
For how long have u been her maga?? be precised plz embarassed
Re: She Theatens To Leave Because I Did Not Meet Up To Her Expectation by Mcleo007(m): 11:30pm On May 29, 2011
Funny post really. Dont get wht the poster is trying to point out.
Re: She Theatens To Leave Because I Did Not Meet Up To Her Expectation by sexylogan(m): 11:35pm On May 29, 2011
eridah2007:

@poster
For how long have u been her maga?? be precised plz embarassed

grin
Re: She Theatens To Leave Because I Did Not Meet Up To Her Expectation by 2blunt: 7:39am On May 30, 2011
GUY, [size=59pt]RUN![/size]
Re: She Theatens To Leave Because I Did Not Meet Up To Her Expectation by Nobody: 5:45pm On May 30, 2011
Lord knows there are certain tests I will put the girl that I'd want to marry through. cheesy
Only if she is genuine will she be able to pass them without growing teeth out of frustration and becoming the dragon she was along. grin grin
Re: She Theatens To Leave Because I Did Not Meet Up To Her Expectation by 190: 5:45pm On May 30, 2011
2blunt:

GUY, [size=59pt]RUN![/size]
grin grin grin
Re: She Theatens To Leave Because I Did Not Meet Up To Her Expectation by segzicres(m): 6:13pm On May 30, 2011
The truth stares d OP in d face!! Guy move on ur not in a time of your life where unserious babes r d thing! Let d young one's chase shallow minded babes like her!
Re: She Theatens To Leave Because I Did Not Meet Up To Her Expectation by beeman80: 8:24am On Jun 02, 2011
[size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt]MOVE ON![/size][/size][/size]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Romantic Exercise At Its Peak......! See photo / Ladies Do Not Be Afraid To Date Multiple Guys / Do I Look Like Ini Edo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.