Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,015 members, 7,845,279 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

She Theatens To Leave Because I Did Not Meet Up To Her Expectation - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Theatens To Leave Because I Did Not Meet Up To Her Expectation (4370 Views)

I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / I Told Her To Leave Because She Wouldnt Have Sex With Me.. Wrong or Right / Her Fiance Does Not Meet Her Needs! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Theatens To Leave Because I Did Not Meet Up To Her Expectation by Nobody: 8:40am On Jun 02, 2011
I still believe women are not equal with men.So she can't take care of herself, you see them crowding deptartments in Universities, after that na men dem dey find for survival. Equality my assss.
Re: She Theatens To Leave Because I Did Not Meet Up To Her Expectation by ditimiya(m): 8:43am On Jun 02, 2011
guy run when the sun still dey shine o, cause when the rain start to they pour u no go get any place to hide your head. Any woman that say she need money should go out and work for it, and any woman that wants marriage should learn how to manage small things and be more supportive. Guy for that your BABE she just need FLEXING bros just i believe you done flex her reach and now  look a girl with that mother and sister role. LET HER GO  grin shocked
Re: She Theatens To Leave Because I Did Not Meet Up To Her Expectation by no1madman(m): 8:46am On Jun 02, 2011
Cast her into a pit filled with  venomous Snakes. . . .
Re: She Theatens To Leave Because I Did Not Meet Up To Her Expectation by mikuz(m): 9:05am On Jun 02, 2011
@OP
So if you hadn't experienced this minor setback you could have gone ahead to marry a Golddigger and a w.h,or.e at that?
Mehn you should be wiser than this!
Re: She Theatens To Leave Because I Did Not Meet Up To Her Expectation by mikuz(m): 9:08am On Jun 02, 2011
@OP
So if you hadn't experienced this minor setback you could have gone ahead to marry a Golddigger and a w.h,or.e at that?
Mehn you should be wiser than this!
Re: She Theatens To Leave Because I Did Not Meet Up To Her Expectation by hooklover: 9:11am On Jun 02, 2011
The babe wants to look elsewhere for support,chai chai just cos money no dey now, not even thiinking that money can comeback in the future since she has a guy with both arms legs and face and the ability to make money.

u see this kind of short reasoning among ladies, she cannot  even sacrifice such up keeps, or reduce them to a minimum till things get normal, she want to try else where, na wa oh.

u see the problem is not even dumping her , the problem is that this attitude will still continue with other guys she will date, and will still happen again.

well, just follow ur mind as soon as u confirm say she don try else where send hr packing , cos she will try else where after marriage when u are broke to meet up keep demands , and if u check u will find out thing like human hair, creams , nails as part of the nonsense she call upkeep, not things that add value to a persons life,

My ppl say na from odour of mess u go know how shit go be,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,shine ur eyes.

1 Like

Re: She Theatens To Leave Because I Did Not Meet Up To Her Expectation by DaDoctor: 9:13am On Jun 02, 2011
Nevermind,
Let her go if she like.
I believe you would rise again someday.
She would come begging someday,
MARK MY WORDS, (Have had similar experience), Hope she is not an Ibo gal sha?
Lol!!!
Re: She Theatens To Leave Because I Did Not Meet Up To Her Expectation by corrall(f): 10:13am On Jun 02, 2011
@OP,

Please what do you mean by financial pillar? are you scared because she is leaving you or you are scared that you will be 'broker' than you are right now, as money won't be coming in again. undecided undecided

Please clarify! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

P/S: have you all thought about the fact that she might actually be leaving because he is sucking her dry. always asking and never giving. undecided undecided undecided
Re: She Theatens To Leave Because I Did Not Meet Up To Her Expectation by DaDoctor: 10:19am On Jun 02, 2011
@corall, but at least he once gave her, and may still be positioned to make her happy in the future.

Why has the mentality of 'lets-build-up' eluded modern day ladies

all they crave for is READY -MADE MEN OR DOING -WELL MEN,

is life itself a bed of roses?

1 Like

Re: She Theatens To Leave Because I Did Not Meet Up To Her Expectation by Energy48(m): 10:23am On Jun 02, 2011
2blunt:

GUY, [size=59pt]RUN![/size]

Best advice anyone can give you. Take it or leave it. cool
Re: She Theatens To Leave Because I Did Not Meet Up To Her Expectation by martyns303(m): 10:37am On Jun 02, 2011
meyn! I feel ur pain. Here is my word 4 u, let her GO now, else the way and pattern with which she'll leave will hurt so much that u'll come saying the below story
www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=360194.msg5039326#msg5039326
Re: She Theatens To Leave Because I Did Not Meet Up To Her Expectation by corrall(f): 10:39am On Jun 02, 2011
Just to cut it short, early last month,my financial pillar began to fall apart.The girl i plan to spend the rest of my life with, Now,this is her word, "I have no other choice than to look up else where because i need money to take care of myself"My fellow NLs this statement has kept me thinking, pls what do you think?

Da Doctor:

@corall, but at least he once gave her, and may still be positioned to make her happy in the future.

Why has the mentality of 'lets-build-up' eluded modern day ladies

all they crave for is READY -MADE MEN OR DOING -WELL MEN,

is life itself a bed of roses?

There is nowhere in his statement that says he once gave her. I am responding to what i can see that he typed and not on assumptions. He said she is his financial pillar, which to my understanding means some one there to help you financially.

If you read my statement, you would see that we are saying the same thing as 'building - up' is giving n taking. To my understanding he is taking and not giving, if she were your sister will you advice her to stay?

Don't get me wrong, I am not against building up with your man, i am doing that already with my fiancee. What i am against is being with a man that only sees you as his financial pillar and therefore wants to spend the rest of his life with her.
Re: She Theatens To Leave Because I Did Not Meet Up To Her Expectation by DaDoctor: 11:03am On Jun 02, 2011
no wahala, thank God u get the contextual meaning of my post.

But dont tell me you'd leave that guy if at a point he has noting to offer in the build up

moreover,,,,,,, the poster may have meant that his source of income was shakky, Lets not commit the fallacy of hasty conclusion.

it is better you diagnose before you apply the medication and treatment

all in alll, it is well.
Re: She Theatens To Leave Because I Did Not Meet Up To Her Expectation by Nobody: 11:10am On Jun 02, 2011
@ poster

Please tell me you are not really this pathetic! undecided
Re: She Theatens To Leave Because I Did Not Meet Up To Her Expectation by Nobody: 11:33am On Jun 02, 2011
My man, please type Tom leykis show on youtube and listen to it carefully. it is a valuable tool for men in understanding exactly this type of women, trust me, it is valuable. If she needs money, why the heck won't she work for it? relationship is a two way street.
Re: She Theatens To Leave Because I Did Not Meet Up To Her Expectation by omanzo02: 11:39am On Jun 02, 2011
Most Nigeria women are gold diggers that thinks a man must take care of them, whether they are in the western world or in africa, so why should I approach a Nigeria woman when there numerous western women that want to stay with u without asking for a dime?, If there a men like me, Nigeria women with go rust. grin grin grin
Re: She Theatens To Leave Because I Did Not Meet Up To Her Expectation by otokx(m): 11:54am On Jun 02, 2011
So some guys still dull like this giving the tons of information here on nairaland.
Re: She Theatens To Leave Because I Did Not Meet Up To Her Expectation by 190: 11:57am On Jun 02, 2011
OP

Has been puceee whipped

Its not easy to be Puceeee whipped ooh!!

No cure -- Theres not cure for Human deficiency puceee whipped symdrome ( H.D.P.W.S ) angry angry
Re: She Theatens To Leave Because I Did Not Meet Up To Her Expectation by LongOne1(m): 12:08pm On Jun 02, 2011
Just loose her, there are many more fishes in the ocean
Re: She Theatens To Leave Because I Did Not Meet Up To Her Expectation by BABE3: 12:23pm On Jun 02, 2011
omanzo02:

Most Nigeria women are gold diggers that thinks a man must take care of them, whether they are in the western world or in africa, so why should I approach a Nigeria woman when there numerous western women that want to stay with u without asking for a dime?, If there a men like me, Nigeria women with go rust. grin grin grin

Sorry o oga, Sorry for brosing, but I just couldn't help but question your post.

Isn't it the "natural" thing for a man to provide for his household? --not only wife, the whole  household ??!!-- Forget all these feminism, Women-rights talk, and answer that question with all sincerity.
Re: She Theatens To Leave Because I Did Not Meet Up To Her Expectation by DaDoctor: 12:27pm On Jun 02, 2011
babe, you dey make me fear
is it because i have etood to be a real man?
do you think other men can take care of you like da doctor??
all fingers arent equal.

ONYE AKA RURU YA LIE NNA ANYI, MAKA NA OBUGI DI OPARA GBURU YA

(Who ever is bouyant should take charge of our fathers burial , afterall it want the first son that killed him)

lollllllllll
Re: She Theatens To Leave Because I Did Not Meet Up To Her Expectation by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jun 02, 2011
BABE!:

Sorry o oga, Sorry for brosing, but I just couldn't help but question your post.

Isn't it the "natural" thing for a man to provide for his household? --not only wife/gf/baby mama o, the whole household ??!!-- Forget all these feminism, Women-rights talk, and answer that question with all sincerity.

If an unmarried woman wants respect from the man she is dating she must make him understand that he is WANTED, not NEEDED! Obviously the poster is a dummy that's why he hasn't realized that he is the one in charge of the relationship, and not his ridiculously money-hungry girlfriend. The person who relies most on the other is the weakling and sooner or later they'll go and look for someone else to master them when the present/previous one fails in their duty.
Re: She Theatens To Leave Because I Did Not Meet Up To Her Expectation by BABE3: 1:16pm On Jun 02, 2011
Ok guys guys guys, calm down abeg--lol-- My question wasn't really refering to the OP. I want oga Omanzo to answer the question.

If you refer to the first page, you'll see that I was part of the people that told the poster to bail! That being said, what I strongly beileve is (again, put aside all the Ego, women rights and feminist talks) A man/husband should provide for his household/wife and kids. I think that was the standard structure, before we all decided mess it up. I'm not saying a woman should be domant o, but--- I hope y'all get what I'm saying. That is a natural setting!!!

In a "modern setting" it becomes a different ball game entirely.  A girlfriend shouldn't even be asking/demanding her boyfriend for money and all that, because technically, she's still "under" her parents and herself. She ain't married yet, so--.  If the boyfriend wants to take the MC Hammer role, then no problem.

But again, when it becomes official (marriage), then "naturally"  the man has a huge responsibility in providing.
Women are helpers remember? I'm not saying it's a "sin" if the roles change due to some tangible circumstances, but a man should sha have it at the back of his mind that he should be a provider.

PS: In my earlier post, I mentioned Girlfriends and Baby mamas, scratch those. grin

Oh yh, if you ain't bibilical, don't bother arguing with me.
Re: She Theatens To Leave Because I Did Not Meet Up To Her Expectation by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jun 02, 2011
Married women can kiss their husbands feet if doing so pleases them. But girlfriends? NO!
Re: She Theatens To Leave Because I Did Not Meet Up To Her Expectation by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jun 02, 2011
come o.with all these woman emancipation going everywhere,naija women still want a man to be responsible for their upkeep
well if they want it that way they should all shut up with this woman emancipation thing.you can not have it both ways,independence and dependence at the same time
Re: She Theatens To Leave Because I Did Not Meet Up To Her Expectation by ocelot2006(m): 3:38pm On Jun 02, 2011
@ op
Dude, I've been in exactly the situation like you, but with a difference. after my postgraduate studies, I was one broke and frustrated brother going through HELL. But two things got me through all that. One, God Almighty, and two, my lovely fiancée. She stood with me through thick and thin, and gave nothing but lots of love, care, attention, and support. Keep in mind that she's just a low paid officer in the civil service, yet she kept offering financial support, which I of course turned down due to male pride and the fact that I didn't want place any form of stress on her. Boy, she wasn't really happy. But in those dark days of mine, she was my very own cheer leader who believed in me.
Well, times have sure changed, and I definitely know that she's a keeper and I'm going to spend the rest of my life with her.
Now your own girlfriend? Well, she sure acts like a real gold digger. So here's my advice: DUMP HER SORRY A$#. Let her go.

1 Like

Re: She Theatens To Leave Because I Did Not Meet Up To Her Expectation by Tsun(f): 3:45pm On Jun 02, 2011
Well this chic only told you her mind.

Work harder if you love her and wants to kip her.

Is now breaking news cos she said it first.

Nothing dey there bro!!!!
Re: She Theatens To Leave Because I Did Not Meet Up To Her Expectation by DBestDoc(f): 4:07pm On Jun 02, 2011
@op-why are u bothered?maybe she has decided to get herself a job @least to earn her own money.But if she's thinking otherwise lie going after another man,pls let her go and don't accept her back if she ever decides to come back 2 u cos she would be a gold digger if she does dat and u 'll be a fool if u'll ever accept a gold digger as ur better hafl. NO offense.

BTW,i can't imagine some ladies not earning there own money.I've alway earned my own money since i was in Primary school even though i didn't need it for anything(jst luv having my own stuff).Can't see my self asking some1 4 money except i'm in dire need. Ive always loved to be financially independent.

Earn ur money,do whatever u want with it,it's urs
Re: She Theatens To Leave Because I Did Not Meet Up To Her Expectation by dayokanu(m): 4:51pm On Jun 02, 2011
Is she disabled that she can't fend for herself and needs a man to take care of her? WHy did she bother getting an education if she plans on being a leech on another human being

[flash=500,400]http://www.youtube.com/watch=/v/GtUVQei3nX4[/flash]
Re: She Theatens To Leave Because I Did Not Meet Up To Her Expectation by SweetT1: 6:44pm On Jun 02, 2011
@OP

Why do you think she was with you in the first place?? You think it's because your D*ck is big? plenty of guys with bigger D*ck out there. She was with you because you had some change in your pocket, but now that @ss is broke, formula don change be that. I won't be surprised if hasn't already been eyeing one of your friends with money.
Re: She Theatens To Leave Because I Did Not Meet Up To Her Expectation by ezme(m): 7:04pm On Jun 02, 2011
Personally I would not date a leech in the first place, In this age and time a woman who cant make her own money is not making the gf list not to talk about the wife-to-be list, My first full time Dependants should be my kids or relatives.

I wonder how some girls actually reason, Just because you have a pu**y doesn't entitle you to money.

And for the lady saying he should stick to her as she would keep him on his toes, I wonder what motivates you to make money,

1 Like

Re: She Theatens To Leave Because I Did Not Meet Up To Her Expectation by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jun 02, 2011
ezme:

Personally I would not date a leech in the first place, In this age and time a woman who cant make her own money is not making the gf list not to talk about the wife-to-be list, My first full time Dependants should be my kids or relatives.

I wonder how some girls actually reason, Just because you have a pu**y doesn't entitle you to money.

And for the lady saying he should stick to her as she would keep him on his toes, I wonder what motivates you to make money,

Can't tell you how many times I've said this.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Only Call On Me When She Needs Asistance. / Have You Ever Mistakenly Flirted With An Online Character Of The Same Gender? / Wives Of Rich Men Always Cheat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.