Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,415 members, 7,822,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Human Resource Professionals: - Career (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Human Resource Professionals: (332617 Views)

How Much Do Human Resource Professionals With A Masters Degree Earn? / Human Resource Management In Canada / Highest Paid Professionals And Most Lucrative Profession In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (91) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Human Resource Professionals: by dupsy2: 10:48pm On Jun 09, 2011
HI PEOPLE, please is there anyone who can help me. i have successfully finished my cipm exams but cant get inducted because i don't have the relevant hr experience. i currently work in a bank, but ready to move on. pls can any one shed some light on how i can secure a position in hr, even as an intern

thanks.
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by MyPeace(f): 8:56am On Jun 10, 2011
yemmight:

@kennie
Setting up an human resourse uni involve coming up with hr.policies that will guide u.I will try and and send some of this proposals to u inspite my busy schedules since your email is available just follow up

pls l will be glad to receive such hr policies. l started up HR dept in my coy last year. l still have some lapses l wish to close up with such policies pls.
@All
Praise God am thru with CIPM, will be doing my induction this October. What other relevant ceritification do l need to excel in this career? l await your suggestions!
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by kehnie: 3:16pm On Jun 10, 2011
@yemmight,
I am still expecting the proposal,kindly send it to my email address kennylakenny@yahoo.com.

Thanks.
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jun 11, 2011
@yemmight

you offended me and i would keep on saying it to the,
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by travelcare: 4:14pm On Jun 13, 2011
Majority of Nigerian graduates know its not easy getting a white collar or any good job without the hands of godfatherism.

There are lucrative jobs available in Qatar. Nigerian certificates are recognised with your work experience. All you need is a work permit to enable you work legally there. Work permit is normally 5 years and you know what you can make within 5 years of good work.

Call Olawale of Travelcare Consults on 08023809767, 08058023768 or send mail via travelcare,consults@gmail.com for enquries.
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by yemmight(m): 11:09pm On Jun 14, 2011
@hemdel, what have I done wrong?
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by afroxyz: 8:52am On Jun 17, 2011
Plz can anyone help with past questions on cipm exams from the INT II stage.
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by MyPeace(f): 11:05am On Jun 17, 2011
afroxyz:

Plz can anyone help with past questions on cipm exams from the INT II stage.
go to the institute office and buy as many diets as you want. Each diet question is sold for N100. When l was writiting, l usually buy four diets,. they are worth buying!
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by ufobabe(f): 11:18am On Jun 18, 2011
Pls help me wit human resource policies. I am in need of it pls. Thank u
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by simplypers: 1:38pm On Jul 20, 2011
Hi HR Practitioners,
I am really impressed by the professional comments and Contributions in the forum. I am also HR Professional and I will like to hook up with any HR currently or has practiced Human resources in a Fast food or Catering Services Company in nigeria.

Take care
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by yemmight(m): 7:52pm On Jul 20, 2011
You can count on me. I have got 6 years experience in that industry.

1 Like

Re: Human Resource Professionals: by simplypers: 12:04pm On Jul 21, 2011
Thanks yemmy for your prompt response,

I will like to d sample of organogram for the coy
I need to have an idea of software to be recognize in respect of attendance mgt.
i also need sample of their employee's handbook.
i will appreciate it if u can assist me wit these in my inbox
helenchoice@yahoo.com
thanks.
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by simplypers: 12:40pm On Jul 21, 2011
Hi to all the HR in d house,
Can any help me with d sample of employee's handbook in the fast food or catering industry?
any training material on BDM.
helenchoice@yahoo.com
thanks.
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by afroxyz: 7:24am On Jul 23, 2011
Hi house. Plz where can one get CIPD and SHRM certifications in nigeria. Is it possible to enrol and write the exams in nigeria?
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by simplypers: 4:40pm On Jul 28, 2011
@ yemmight, I am still counting on u in respect of the sample of employees handbk, performance evaluation form & recommended software for the fast food/catering services coy. helenchoice@yahoo.com.
Thanks.
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by yemmight(m): 11:52am On Aug 02, 2011
Check you box before the close of buz today simply.

1 Like

Re: Human Resource Professionals: by simplypers: 11:57am On Aug 03, 2011
@ Yemmy, I am so grateful for the materials you sent to my box.
God bless u real good.
cheers.
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by manpower11: 12:53pm On Aug 03, 2011
You welcome. I hope u'll find them useful. Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Human Resource Professionals: by yemmight(m): 12:57pm On Aug 03, 2011
I hope you will find all useful. All the best.

1 Like

Re: Human Resource Professionals: by cosmas4u(m): 5:38pm On Aug 07, 2011
Dear Job seeker, here is another opportunity to land your job. Get the attention of many employers who browse our Database daily looking for the right candidate. you could be the next they will contact. Create your free account in Nigeria Jobrollers.com Website and let your profile reach thousands of Employers seeking the right candidate: Search also the job posted daily by various employers and apply directly. Its free and easy.

Visit

www.jobrollers.com

Goodluck!!
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by Chinie(f): 3:59pm On Aug 13, 2011
Hi All, I am a recent graduate and i'm interested in human resources. I haven't done my nysc yet but i'll like to know if you know of any company that will be interested in hiring an intern. please and please, thank you.
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by achmed1(m): 12:35pm On Aug 18, 2011
Wishin all cipm students d best in their exams tommorrow.
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by dupsy2: 10:56pm On Aug 19, 2011
pls can we have suggestions on how to make this space more interesting , lets know how we can contribute and make this space lively.

thanks
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by DisGuy: 1:10pm On Aug 21, 2011
dupsy2:

pls can we have suggestions on how to make this space more interesting , lets know how we can contribute and make this space lively.

thanks

What do HR personnel look out for most when hiring?

What do HR personnel do with Ogas candidates amongst other candidates?
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by tanimola22: 1:15pm On Aug 22, 2011
Why do some HR officers give out aptitude test questions to friends and family members before the actual test date?
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by DeGenius3(m): 1:31pm On Aug 22, 2011
really need to know more about human resource management.
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by annybank90: 10:12pm On Aug 27, 2011
Please i just concluded my master of industrial and labour relations(MILR) programme and would really appreciate any HR/Admin job to booth my career and experience level. My email address is annybank90@yahoo.com THANKS
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by Ufeolorun(m): 12:28pm On Sep 03, 2011
cool
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by oba2015: 10:57am On Sep 08, 2011
Dear HR folks,

Please i need suggests/referrals/help from any one in the house with regards to where i can get work experience(s) on human resource or any related issues.

I will not mind working for free if the conditions are favourable in the temporary.

Please this very urgent,i have the basic qualifications to work in this line,details of my qualifications can be exchange asap.

Please feel free to contact via:obayinnka@yahoo.com

Regards
Oba
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by zeeez: 10:45am On Sep 15, 2011
Hello ppl,

I live in nigeria and i want to do some HR courses. Please advice on courses i can take and where in lagos, nigeria.

I currently have a masters in intl buz.

I want to divert into HR

Please i need everyone's advise.

Thank you
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by Tosheba(f): 11:11am On Sep 22, 2011
Hello people,

I would really appreciate advice because I want to build a career in HR and need as much guidance as possible. I just passed my PE2 exams in CIPM and all vacancies I have been seeing always ask for 2-3years upwards Hr-related experience . I do not have any experience in HR at all and I need to start practicing HR.
Anticipating a favorable reply. Thank you ALL. smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (91) (Reply)

Medical Doctors' Forum: Let Us Know You! / Salary In The Nigerian Army? / Any HSE Professionals In The House?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.