Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

ACCA Or ICAN: Which Is Better? - Career (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / ACCA Or ICAN: Which Is Better? (151505 Views)

Acca or Ican / Acca Or Ican Which Should I Go For? Pls Advice / Accountants: ACCA, ICMA Or ICAN. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ACCA Or ICAN: Which Is Better? by Dammy2me: 8:51am On May 21, 2020
Good morning everyone, I am a chemistry graduate from a polytechnic,I want to write ICAN how can I go about it to be successful,how much will it cost to start the program,is there a way I can download tutorials online, please put me through
Re: ACCA Or ICAN: Which Is Better? by Champjar: 3:09am On Jun 09, 2020
victor4u:
heyyyyyyyyyyyyy congrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat

Omo men we go wash this one ooooooooooo, i no go gre at alllllllllll, we go wash am ooooooooo; anyway sha congrat and i bet u b hot cake already

Come shebi u say u dey synergy? aw we go c now cos ebi like say i go need ur help for my project 2.  OMO MEEEN GOD IS GOOD
bt u nver answer my question aw come PI, P2, P3 when u writing 3.3 and finished ur project?

also do u av any other B.SC? wat do u think about only oxfords Bsc?

Hello Victor..
I really want to have a discussion with you. It's concerning Acca
Re: ACCA Or ICAN: Which Is Better? by Champjar: 3:11am On Jun 09, 2020
sharpman1:
I am a professional Accounting student and i have noticed that there's always a kind of rivalry between students writing ACCA (Association of Chartered Certified Accountants) and ICAN (Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria).

There's always a problem as to which of these is more difficult to write and which provides more benefits to the holder's of these certifications. I really want to know what Nairalanders feel.

I am an ACCA student, so you can guess which side of the divide i am.

Hello Sharpman..

Is it possible to get hard copy materials for Acca
Re: ACCA Or ICAN: Which Is Better? by Champjar: 3:19am On Jun 09, 2020
asamuel:
Companies know the worth of ACCA. So, if you can pass some papers well, you can get a job while you continue the rest of your papers. In the US here, companies even pay for your ACCA exams. That's my point dear.

Do rethink before it is too late!!! grin cheesy

Hello,mr samuel
Re: ACCA Or ICAN: Which Is Better? by Ahasco(m): 12:44pm On Jun 09, 2020
small pikins
Re: ACCA Or ICAN: Which Is Better? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jun 09, 2020
Good day
Chat me up on 08067863531,if you need detailed and comprehensive video materials on ican(foundation, skills and professional level) @ affordable price.
Thanks
Re: ACCA Or ICAN: Which Is Better? by karbie(f): 6:47pm On Jun 13, 2020
Prepare for your ICAN examinations with the ICAN new study packs for all levels and get all necessary past questions and answers for a token. Click on the whatsapp link below to get them https:///2347084890881
Re: ACCA Or ICAN: Which Is Better? by Nobody: 7:09am On Jun 22, 2020
Good day
Chat me up on 08067863531,if you need detailed and comprehensive video materials on ican(foundation, skills and professional level) @ affordable price.
Do have a Lovely week ahead
Re: ACCA Or ICAN: Which Is Better? by mtsh: 9:27am On Apr 18, 2021
Hi everyone, I need study buddies for the June ACCA SBR/AAA exam in Lagos, please
Re: ACCA Or ICAN: Which Is Better? by TheExclusive: 6:44pm On Apr 22, 2021
victor4u:
ACCA is more better in respect of the recognition and worldwide acceptance and also below are also the benefit of ACCA compared to ICAN

As an ACCA student, you can:
1. Have a Bsc in Applied Accounting from oxford Brookes University after you complete the Skills level i.e part 2 of the professional stage, all you will be required is to write a project and your class of degree will be based on your performance at the ACCA exams so far and of course the project.

2. You also have the opportunity of having your masters if you so desire after completion of the whole stages of the ACCA,all u will be required to to write a project for the award of Masters.

3. As an ACCA qualified, you can automatically be an ACA holder i.e ICAN if you so desire without having to write any of the exams of ICAN

4. You have the opportunity to graduate in the U.K or your certificate sent to you via mail ( Bsc & Masters)

5. An ACA holder (ICAN) will have to write 3 - 5 courses before becoming an ACCA quailified depending on the level of exemption given.

6. ICAN is more difficult as per exams where you have to write 4 papers but ACCA is more flexible as per you can write a minimum of 1 paper and a maximum of 4 depending on your capability as per finance and study.

I am an AAT holder and presently a student of the ACCA; I also help current students and prospective student pay their fees or register on line via credit card.

Do you know that the deadline to register as a student of the ACCA is next month - August 15 and if above 21 yrs, u can register as a Matured entry student and start from the professional straight. or have an certificate in Accounting then you might be exempted feom certain papers.

Need more info or more clarification or want to register or pay your fees or get approved ACCA reading materials?

Then contact me - Victor on 08054523301, or to my office at 12, Samuel manuwa str by 1004 2nd gate, Victoria Island Lagos. or wanna chat? den i.m me @ eva_victor2005 at yahoo messenger or eva_victor2005@yahoo.com.

Will be very more than willing to assit you. Thanks to Nairaland. am always on line.

Please in your point number 2, the masters will be in field specifically?
Re: ACCA Or ICAN: Which Is Better? by TheExclusive: 6:46pm On Apr 22, 2021
mtsh:
Hi everyone, I need study buddies for the June ACCA SBR/AAA exam in Lagos, please
Please do you have the soft copy bpp materials. Thanks
Re: ACCA Or ICAN: Which Is Better? by Ayooola19: 12:01am On Nov 01, 2021
I holds a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting (3rd Class), I have 4 papers exemptions in ACCA Certification exams. How many ACCA exam papers do I need to pass to secure an entry level Accounting job.
Re: ACCA Or ICAN: Which Is Better? by Jamean(f): 12:52pm On Mar 28, 2023
TheExclusive:

Please do you have the soft copy bpp materials. Thanks

Hi, please did you get the softcopy BPP study kit for AAA ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Logistics Or Supply Chain Management / Salary Of Fresh Graduate Level 8 At Nigerian Communications Commission - NCC / What Nigerian Banks Pay Their Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.