Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,981 members, 7,852,307 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:51 PM

My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe (50716 Views)

My Experience Dating A Narcissistic Flirt / My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years / My Experience Dating A High-value Woman. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by TMKsouth: 1:09am On Oct 05, 2021
theTranscriber:

South Africa 55million
Nigeria 212 million

Almost all countries that have a higher population than Nigeria have fraud problems too
From India to Indonesia to China

I'm glad you're finally admitting that South Africans aren't unfairly accusing u of things.
Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by theTranscriber: 1:09am On Oct 05, 2021
1416s:
[s][/s]
you go soon cancel your destiny grin
Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by Nobody: 1:10am On Oct 05, 2021
theTranscriber:

Yeah
I really love reading stuff
or you took native american course just for khia hehe
Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by theTranscriber: 1:10am On Oct 05, 2021
TMKsouth:

I'm glad you're finally admitting that South Africans aren't accusing u of things.
South Africans can own up to anything
They must point fingers

That's the main stuff I've observed grin

3 Likes

Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by theTranscriber: 1:12am On Oct 05, 2021
Meek127:
or you took native american course just for khia hehe
I've been reading on that stuff since I was in primary school cheesy
Khia Wetin? cheesy

This guy you too funny abeg
I read a lot of wild west novels
Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by TMKsouth: 1:12am On Oct 05, 2021
theTranscriber:
very nice cheesy

Just know that empires rise and fall wink
The only thing constant is change grin

But they won't leave because crime pays for them in SA. Soon their criminal empires will also fall - I agree with u wink. Indeed change will one day come when SA is safe again.
Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by Nobody: 1:13am On Oct 05, 2021
TMKsouth:

I'm glad you're finally admitting that South Africans aren't unfairly accusing u of things.
it is okay bro. I really dont get why we're comparing balls
Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by theTranscriber: 1:15am On Oct 05, 2021
TMKsouth:

But they won't leave because crime pays for them in SA. Soon their criminal empires will also fall - I agree with u wink. Indeed change will one day come when SA is safe again.
amen bro grin
Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by Nobody: 1:15am On Oct 05, 2021
theTranscriber:
I've been reading on that stuff since I was in primary school cheesy
Khia Wetin? cheesy

This guy you too funny abeg
I read a lot of wild west novels
im only teasing.brace up for more teases tho
Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by theTranscriber: 1:18am On Oct 05, 2021
Meek127:
im only teasing.brace up for more teases tho
That kin tease na nonsense tease abeg
Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by TMKsouth: 1:19am On Oct 05, 2021
theTranscriber:

South Africans can own up to anything
They must point fingers

That's the main stuff I've observed grin

South Africans won't own up to things that ain't of our making. We hold our own government accountable for their corruption and mistakes. They resign and some even go to prison. We didn't blame the Zuma riots on other people. Even our police are always criticised for taking bribes and allowing crime to get out of hand.

So we won't be made guilty for pointing out others' faults and manipulated by being labelled xenophobic. We call a spade a spade, and if you're too sensitive, in denial or complicit then you'll have objections.
Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by Nobody: 1:20am On Oct 05, 2021
theTranscriber:

That kin tease na nonsense tease abeg
you sure,pretty sure ee sweet you small for belle just thinking about
Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by theTranscriber: 1:21am On Oct 05, 2021
TMKsouth:

South Africans won't own up to things that ain't of our making. We hold our own government accountable for their corruption and mistakes. They resign and some even go to prison. We didn't blame the Zuma riots on other people. Even our police are always criticised for taking bribes and allowing crime to get out of hand.

So we won't be made guilty for pointing out others' faults and manipulated by being labelled xenophobic. We call a spade a spade, and if you're too sensitive, in denial or complicit then you'll have objections.
empty Grammer cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by theTranscriber: 1:25am On Oct 05, 2021
Meek127:
you sure,pretty sure ee sweet you small for belle just thinking about
what? shocked
Go through my posts
I'm here to destroy misinformation

E be like say you dey think am cheesy
You con dey project am to me undecided wink

I saw your follow
I have 4 active accounts
TheTranscriber thetranslator transcriber and theinterpreter
I will be banned soon
So will switch

1 Like

Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by TMKsouth: 1:26am On Oct 05, 2021
Meek127:
it is okay bro. I really dont get why we're comparing balls

It's not nice having outsiders commit crimes in your country and then try to gaslight u.
Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by Bifwoli: 1:31am On Oct 05, 2021
olawale1516:
I dated a Indian girl a year ago, she was so crazy about me , she been the only child of her parents was a big problem for me because she wanted to come and settled in Nigeria but I was so scared because her parents only supported the relationship 80% because no parents willing to leave their only child to leave them for a long distance, As time goes on , our differences in religions, race , ethics create a big gap and I have to break up with her.... She is from a middle family , financially okay but in the long run.. I broke up with her.... If u want love date a Indian girl �
Indians don't date Africans ,much less even marry one.
Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by Bifwoli: 1:39am On Oct 05, 2021
Afriqan:

Tell me ur females don't prefer Nigerian men... One of them told me this, don't blame me. kiss
Since when and where did "ONE" become all women? See how foolish you sound?
Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by Nobody: 1:42am On Oct 05, 2021
theTranscriber:
what? shocked Go through my posts I'm here to destroy misinformation
E be like say you dey think am cheesy You con dey project am to me undecided wink
I saw your follow I have 4 active accounts TheTranscriber thetranslator transcriber and theinterpreter I will be banned soon So will switch
you dey try use reverse pysche on me,she is your age,so you get. you'll soon be banned haha wth but yeah i'll take note of them and follow later
Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by theTranscriber: 1:47am On Oct 05, 2021
Meek127:
you dey try use reverse pysche on me,she is your age,so you get.
you'll soon be banned haha wth but yeah i'll take note of them and follow later
my age?
Go you check when she registered?

Na my mother she be abeg grin
I no use any reverse Psychology o cheesy

I dey go sleep
Odabo angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by JaceBlaze: 1:57am On Oct 05, 2021
theTranscriber:
go on YouTubegrin
your women have made dozens of videos about us

we know what's upwink

And how many videos have Nigerian YouTubers made about South African people in general, praising even the most basic of things? grin You guys worship us. tongue

1 Like

Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by TMKsouth: 2:05am On Oct 05, 2021
JaceBlaze:

And how many videos have Nigerian YouTubers made about South African people in general, praising even the most basic of things? grin You guys worship us. tongue

Only skanks would make public videos about Nigerian men. Even in SA they pick up alcoholic chicks in bars and taverns, and turn them into prostitutes - this I've seen coz I lived downtown for a decade. Which right thinking SA professional women would choose a Nigerian, with their bad reputation and dirty money undecided

1 Like

Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by Aleora(f): 3:35am On Oct 05, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
when you talk about cheating it's general thing, even European ladies cheat, Dan dama if you have Nigeria lady that fear God,they can be faithful.
very right..let them watch Cheaters on CBS,thy will be shocked that Nigerian ladies are learning �

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply)

13 Truths All Single Ladies Should Know!!! / Man Divorce His Wife Of 77years Because She Cheated 60years Ago (pics/video) / Pictures Of The South African Lady That Bashed Nigerian Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.