Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,682 members, 7,827,529 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

This Is What I Did To A Young Lady Who Told Me She Was In A Serious Relationship - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is What I Did To A Young Lady Who Told Me She Was In A Serious Relationship (54891 Views)

The Reply A Lady Gave To A Guy Who Told Her To Cover Her Body / "What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady / "My Brother Told Me To Have Sex & Get Money" - Lady Flaunts Dollars, iPhone 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is What I Did To A Young Lady Who Told Me She Was In A Serious Relationship by Okimene: 12:52pm On Oct 15, 2021
Prov.31.3 - Give not thy strength unto women, nor thy ways to that which destroyeth kings.

3 Likes

Re: This Is What I Did To A Young Lady Who Told Me She Was In A Serious Relationship by Kingcalls: 12:52pm On Oct 15, 2021
kenzysmith:
Met this beautiful girl at shoprite, I approached her and we exchanged numbers. After a week, I began asking her out she told me she had a serious boyfriend and she doesn't double date or run paro. I said no problem and I never disturb her.

3 days ago she called me that she needed to do one month sub that her sub has finish. I told her to tell her boyfriend na! She said she was too shy to ask him for cards. It look some how that it don't want to look like she was bothering him. I said OK no problem that I can't access my account at the moment that am at offshore in the middle of a sea that she should send me #200 naira mtn so I can call my bro to sub for her, she send me the card and I text her thank you very much for the card that she is a nice person.

After like 6hrs she called to tell me my bro has not send her the card. I told her I DONT have one kobo to send to her and cut the call.

Did I do wrong my fellow nairalanders sad

U did absolutely well...men are becoming wiser grin

2 Likes

Re: This Is What I Did To A Young Lady Who Told Me She Was In A Serious Relationship by brownemmanuel43(m): 12:53pm On Oct 15, 2021
orohbiro:
Exactly the guy acted like a kid I just feel sorry for the lady
Yes he acted like a kid but what would u say about the girl? A kindergarten?
Women and their manipulative way

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What I Did To A Young Lady Who Told Me She Was In A Serious Relationship by princebishop(m): 12:55pm On Oct 15, 2021
This one sweet me grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: This Is What I Did To A Young Lady Who Told Me She Was In A Serious Relationship by Cutehotnerd001: 12:57pm On Oct 15, 2021
orohbiro:
Na your sister u dey call urgent 2k. Ode

See pain grin grin
Re: This Is What I Did To A Young Lady Who Told Me She Was In A Serious Relationship by Lukaku95: 12:57pm On Oct 15, 2021
orohbiro:
You are heartless as u come shop her 200 naira how body come do u . I blame d girl for not been smart
you don't look smart.. see your long colored hair. Sex object..
Re: This Is What I Did To A Young Lady Who Told Me She Was In A Serious Relationship by SenecaTheYonger: 12:58pm On Oct 15, 2021
Buying her 1k card doesn't make OP an ATM.
A305:
she reduced op's interest in her the moment she told op she has a committed boyfriend and didn’t want to do runs, nevertheless went ahead to outrightly demand from op using a flimsy excuse.

It's isn't bad enough to want to friend-zoning op but she added insult to the injury when she claimed she is shy to demand from her boyfriend so, op is now ATM okwiya?
Re: This Is What I Did To A Young Lady Who Told Me She Was In A Serious Relationship by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 12:58pm On Oct 15, 2021
kenzysmith:
Met this beautiful girl at shoprite, I approached her and we exchanged numbers. After a week, I began asking her out she told me she had a serious boyfriend and she doesn't double date or run paro. I said no problem and I never disturb her.

3 days ago she called me that she needed to do one month sub that her sub has finish. I told her to tell her boyfriend na! She said she was too shy to ask him for cards. It look some how that it don't want to look like she was bothering him. I said OK no problem that I can't access my account at the moment that am at offshore in the middle of a sea that she should send me #200 naira mtn so I can call my bro to sub for her, she send me the card and I text her thank you very much for the card that she is a nice person.

After like 6hrs she called to tell me my bro has not send her the card. I told her I DONT have one kobo to send to her and cut the call.

You did well son

4 Likes

Re: This Is What I Did To A Young Lady Who Told Me She Was In A Serious Relationship by FlipModeSquade(m): 12:59pm On Oct 15, 2021
orohbiro:
You are heartless as u come shop her 200 naira how body come do u . I blame d girl for not been smart
Women and double standards..

He is heartless because he CHOPPED her 200naira..

And should we term her and her maneuver..

Smart? angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What I Did To A Young Lady Who Told Me She Was In A Serious Relationship by samsam2019: 12:59pm On Oct 15, 2021
kenzysmith:

in the midst of simp epidemic it's good to know all hope is not lost yet.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What I Did To A Young Lady Who Told Me She Was In A Serious Relationship by TheKingIsHere: 12:59pm On Oct 15, 2021
kenzysmith:

Twale!!

You get too much sense baba. You deserve a presidential award.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What I Did To A Young Lady Who Told Me She Was In A Serious Relationship by samsam2019: 1:00pm On Oct 15, 2021
FlipModeSquade:
Women and double standards..

He is heartless because he CHOPPED her 200naira..

And should we term her and her maneuver..

Smart? angry
you get time to mind the ogufe

2 Likes

Re: This Is What I Did To A Young Lady Who Told Me She Was In A Serious Relationship by goodheart02(m): 1:00pm On Oct 15, 2021
Demigod22:
I know you are bigger than #200 airtime, you should have ignored her, or educate her on why she should not be asking someone she turned down for a favor.

Oga that one na long talk, he did well. Is he her father that he should be educating her?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is What I Did To A Young Lady Who Told Me She Was In A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 15, 2021
kenzysmith:

You be correct person

1 Like

Re: This Is What I Did To A Young Lady Who Told Me She Was In A Serious Relationship by A305: 1:01pm On Oct 15, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:
Buying her 1k card doesn't make OP an ATM.
And then what happens after he's done that and she requests air-time another time — using the same excuse.

If you op, how would you view yourself?

6 Likes

Re: This Is What I Did To A Young Lady Who Told Me She Was In A Serious Relationship by yetunsbay(m): 1:01pm On Oct 15, 2021
orohbiro:
Yhenyhen
Re: This Is What I Did To A Young Lady Who Told Me She Was In A Serious Relationship by Rhozabeth(m): 1:01pm On Oct 15, 2021
Se as hunter turn to hunted! Scammer come scam scammer!

2 Likes

Re: This Is What I Did To A Young Lady Who Told Me She Was In A Serious Relationship by Saintfrancis82(m): 1:01pm On Oct 15, 2021
Onye Oma, you try for the format
Re: This Is What I Did To A Young Lady Who Told Me She Was In A Serious Relationship by rajiedreez: 1:03pm On Oct 15, 2021
The better maga won
Re: This Is What I Did To A Young Lady Who Told Me She Was In A Serious Relationship by FlipModeSquade(m): 1:03pm On Oct 15, 2021
orohbiro:
Exactly the guy acted like a kid I just feel sorry for the lady
Lol..

Guess the urgent 2Ks and send money for TP are acting matured? grin

3 Likes

Re: This Is What I Did To A Young Lady Who Told Me She Was In A Serious Relationship by Godispeace: 1:03pm On Oct 15, 2021
see famine mentality , always want to play the victim, Nonsense !!! shocked shocked shocked
orohbiro:

2 Likes

Re: This Is What I Did To A Young Lady Who Told Me She Was In A Serious Relationship by yetunsbay(m): 1:03pm On Oct 15, 2021
Infact instead of gifting BBN participants this nigga deserves our gifts........Olorun

1 Like

Re: This Is What I Did To A Young Lady Who Told Me She Was In A Serious Relationship by SATANlST: 1:04pm On Oct 15, 2021
kenzysmith:

you deserve 1500 recharge card for this

2 Likes

Re: This Is What I Did To A Young Lady Who Told Me She Was In A Serious Relationship by Originalsly: 1:04pm On Oct 15, 2021
kenzysmith:

Yes you did wrong ... you fall my hand. I expected you to be first apologizing to her for the disappointment ... then offering to make up by doubling the amount... promising her it wouldn't happen again because you will stay on the phone with your brother until he sends the amount. How can she refuse when you then request for N800 credit to make the call?

5 Likes

Re: This Is What I Did To A Young Lady Who Told Me She Was In A Serious Relationship by gabpaul: 1:04pm On Oct 15, 2021
orohbiro:
Na your sister u dey call urgent 2k. Ode
E pain am grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What I Did To A Young Lady Who Told Me She Was In A Serious Relationship by SATANlST: 1:05pm On Oct 15, 2021
Demigod22:
I know you are bigger than #200 airtime, you should have ignored her, or educate her on why she should not be asking someone she turned down for a favor.
thunder fire u anywhere u dey. is ths about being big?

6 Likes

Re: This Is What I Did To A Young Lady Who Told Me She Was In A Serious Relationship by yetunsbay(m): 1:05pm On Oct 15, 2021
fuckaholic25:
Most of you don't even know how to treat a lady right!!! Bunch of broke mfers
Why not spend ur money. Shey ladies no get papa,brother,uncle abi.

Who is broke here ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What I Did To A Young Lady Who Told Me She Was In A Serious Relationship by Bashnigga(m): 1:05pm On Oct 15, 2021
Terrier99:

Shebi na you dey your dp. Useless beggar with belle like ballot box.
Ballot box cheesy grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What I Did To A Young Lady Who Told Me She Was In A Serious Relationship by mediclife1987(m): 1:05pm On Oct 15, 2021
Demigod22:

She would have ended up insulting him if he did that.

You really don't understand some people. You have to treat them like a goat for them to understand what you're saying.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What I Did To A Young Lady Who Told Me She Was In A Serious Relationship by yetunsbay(m): 1:06pm On Oct 15, 2021
sgtponzihater1:
It's 2021 bro. The world is moving on quickly. These kind of behaviour should belong in the trash can of history. Not like I believed this happen.

All the best on your journey.
Those of us wey believe don already
Re: This Is What I Did To A Young Lady Who Told Me She Was In A Serious Relationship by 9ton(m): 1:06pm On Oct 15, 2021
kenzysmith:

Your doings de operate on a high frequency... You're doing well baba.

2 Likes

Re: This Is What I Did To A Young Lady Who Told Me She Was In A Serious Relationship by mediclife1987(m): 1:06pm On Oct 15, 2021
orohbiro:

I thought she was trying to be smart in the 1st place.

So she wasn't smart at all undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Guys, Which Do You Prefer, A Beautiful Face Or A Banging Body? / 22 Hidden Signs Of A Gay Nigerian Man / Lady Who Left Her N850k Job In UK To Be With Her Boyfriend In Nigeria Plans To..

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.