Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Cost Of IVF In Nigeria - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Cost Of IVF In Nigeria (277045 Views)

Comparing the Cost Of IVF / Robert Edwards Creator Of IVF Dies At 87 / Lily Ivf Price Offer/truth About Success Rates Of Ivf Clinics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria by NEGOZI: 3:28pm On Jul 30, 2012
@BLENDDY77,

THANKS ONCE AGAIN, YOU ARE A SOURCE OF INSPIRATION TO WE WOMEN. DONT RELENT GOD WILL BLESS YOU UPON ALL BLESSINGS.
Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria by marvel240: 7:28am On Jul 31, 2012
hi everyboby, l am new in this forum, am planning of doing ivf in lagos, can anyone help with idea, the cost and good clinic,
Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria by marvel240: 7:30am On Jul 31, 2012
marvel240: hi everyboby, l am new in this forum, am planning of doing ivf in lagos, can anyone help with idea, the cost and good clinic,
Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria by Blendy77(f): 9:49am On Jul 31, 2012
Lots and lots of clinics have been mentioned on this thread. I personally would recommend Georges Memorial Clinic with Dr Emeka 08032011536. A lot of women on this thread will also agree with me. Bridge is very good but have serious issues with customer relations as they tend to focus more on their companies policies rather than the patient itself. You should be ready to spend close to 900k for the procedure. Its still God that gives as ivf is not automatic, it only increases your chances of conceiving. I wish you all the best and lots of baby dust.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria by Nwabebe: 1:06pm On Aug 17, 2012
yes blendy77, i agree with u. i m a living testimony to Dr Emeka treatments. i tested +ve today. all thanks to God, Dr Emeka and finally Blendy77, u hv been my source of inspiration. And to all waiting mothers, this is our yr of blessings and testimonies.

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria by Blendy77(f): 6:28pm On Aug 17, 2012
Waoooo, congrats Girl. This is the best news I've heard all week. Am very happy for you. At first attempt? Our God is truly awesome. God who started this will be faithful to see you through the remaining 36weeks. Thank God for u, at least you got value for ur money. Really excited. I pray yours will be twins like mine so your joy will be full. CONGRATS in capital letters ooooooo!
Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria by MrsM: 12:10pm On Aug 18, 2012
osiyemia: Thanks,Also had ivf done at stives ikeja and after d transfer was bleeding after 3days very scary,So taking my time to look for a good clinic,so did you get positive result at georgies? Sorry to bother

Hello Osiyemia, how was your experience at st ives? Thats the hospital we're using now...its my first time trying IVF.
Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:01am On Aug 24, 2012
Oluwatobiloba[/color][color=#550000] smiley[/color][color=#550000]
Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria by dtinz: 10:41am On Aug 28, 2012
Bucacious: @blendy, I agree wit u.herbs are efective wen u meet d right persons. My hubby once had staph that all antibiotics prescibed by doc couldn't take away. We spent a lot of money in diff hospitals but its either little or no significant change. Then reluctantly my hubby agrredd to take herbs and in less than one month, the whole thing disappered! I would appreciate if any one went to d said alagbo on NL and came bak wit success. I went to see the one whose no was posted on NL but after explaining everythin to her, she told me dat I would she would contact her mom in Ibadan and would only do anthin if she accepts after makin her findings. Later she made me speak wit the woman who said I would av to come down to IB to spend the night coz of some sacrifice dat I nid to make before the said iya alagbo can do anytin. I asked the iya alagbo wat dat meant and she said I should find time and go there first before she can give me any herbs. I wasn't just confortable wit dat as I will NEVER do dat. So, sis, I opted out. My hubby said I would av been initiated! Pls anyone wit success should share his or hers

Pls bubacious, can u kindly help me wt d contact details of the herbs ur hubby took for d staph, i hav tried diff hospitals as well but it keeps coming bac. I sent you an email too, i would appreciate if u kindly respond, thanks
Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria by Bucacious: 9:26am On Aug 29, 2012
@ dtinz
Yeah,we got herbs from one whomp int'l limited @ no 28 ivienagor street ojodu berger.the man's name is Mr aminu.u might be discouraged abt the size of the place but I can confirm to u dat his herbs really worked though very bitter.we took the treatment 2geda and it cost abt 20k.u can google the coy's name to get his no.he can also send his herbs to u wherever u are
Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria by dtinz: 3:17pm On Aug 30, 2012
@ bucacious, thanks
Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 3:42pm On Aug 30, 2012
I am interested
Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria by sarnneth: 4:37pm On Aug 30, 2012
Hello Bucacious. Pls is it d same Iya Alagbo dt Akiika talked about dt asked u for sacrifice? The one with 08024553159 as phone nos?
Pls let me know o cos I don send her money for the agbo . Before I take jazz things. Respond asap pls
Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria by Blendy77(f): 3:11pm On Aug 31, 2012
LOL@jazz things!
Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria by Bucacious: 2:25pm On Sep 01, 2012
@ sarneth its well oo.u can use or. Try d herbs oo. I met her one on one and I wasn't just satisfied wit the option she gave me.
Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria by Bucacious: 7:12am On Sep 02, 2012
@ sarneth its well oo.u can use or Try d herbs oo. I met her one on one and I wasn't just satisfied wit the option she gave me dat I will av to go somewia before she gives me herbs
Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria by Faith2012: 5:25am On Sep 18, 2012
I've been following the post by everyone,I beliv IVF has helped to wipe away tears of many couples, God has used this technology through trained personnel to further established His Word NONE SHALL BE BARREN. All the same we have to be careful where you go for help,get doctors that fear and acknowledge God as the source of their success. DIFF hospital Abuja is a good place I will recommend, Dr Idahosa and his team are operating under the guidance of Holy Sprit and they are getting good result. I'm presently with them and I tell u in few weeks from now I will share the good testimony.
Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria by osazu: 1:37pm On Sep 21, 2012
where I can I get Good GYNACOLOGY CENTRE around ketu, ikorodu and Ikeja area? I need reponse please osaz_2002@yahoo.com
Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria by dominique(f): 11:47am On Sep 24, 2012
Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria by ose2: 7:51pm On Oct 01, 2012
how much is the cost of IVF and the best hospital for the treatment in Nigeria. I need this help please.
Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria by Faith2012: 12:06am On Oct 04, 2012
@blendy 77
My sister I rejoice with u God dat did urs will answer everyone on this forum, CONGRATULTIONS
Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria by Inspired4life: 6:04pm On Oct 04, 2012
I've been following this thread with keen interest and also researching cheaper ivf options. The cost of ivf on the average is 900 - 950k. However, a cheaper IVF option is the Natural cycle IVF. It may be worth discussing this treatment option with your clinician if your periods are fairly regular and you are ovulating normally.

What is natural cycle IVF?

Natural cycle IVF involves collecting and fertilising the one egg that you release during your normal monthly cycle. No fertility drugs are used in this treatment.
Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria by imperiouxx(m): 4:18am On Oct 08, 2012
Hello guys, is it possible for two AS genotype to use this IVF to prevent having SS child(ren)? Thanks
Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria by Nimshi: 12:52pm On Oct 15, 2012
imperiouxx: Hello guys, is it possible for two AS genotype to use this IVF to prevent having SS child(ren)? Thanks

The answer is "yes".

The PGD (Pre-implantation Genetic Diagnosis) technique has been around for a while. What happens is that the embyos are screened for the sickle cell trait before being implanted.

Also: since the chance of a SS foetus from two AS parents is 25% per birth per single birth, it is statistically more probable that you will have a healthy child, but: know that it is possible to check this before the pregnancy is well along to find out . . . There are also other options . . .

Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria by Nimshi: 8:10am On Oct 18, 2012
7COLOURS: The cost of IVF is 500,000 naira and the hospital is in Ikeja, Lagos. Please call 08089195036 for further details if interested. Good luck to you all.

DO you have email?
Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria by imperiouxx(m): 2:25am On Oct 19, 2012
Nimshi:

The answer is "yes".

The PGD (Pre-implantation Genetic Diagnosis)technique has been around for a while. What happens is that the embyos are screened for the sickel cell trait before being implanted.

Also: since the chance of a SS foetus from two AS parents is 25% per birth per single birth, it is statistically more probable that you will have a healthy child, but: know that it is possible to check this before the pregnancy is well along to find out . . . There are also other options . . .

Thanks. Please tell me the other options.
Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria by Tomotade: 10:37am On Oct 24, 2012
Akiika:

@Elizapat,
IVF is In Vitro Fertilization, please read more on IVF or any health related matter on WebMD ( http://www.webmd.com/). I'm not a Dr. but you need to take care of that fibroid first. The semen falling back is another thing that my wife went through after our first child. OK let me share my story with you, i live in Houston Texas, US. My wife and i have a 4 yrs old boy and had problem conceiving afterwards, of course we seeked medical help here but didn't yield any result. My sis-in-law in Nigeria got my wife to speak to a herbal dr. ( iya Alagbo), she made some dried herbs that was sent to us. We soaked it in water as instructed and my wife took it a couple of times, she conceived a month after. By the grace of God, we now have a 4 month old daughter. If you think this is an accident, i have referred another of my friend in Dallas without kid after a 5 years old marriage and his wife is now pregnant. I'll be happy to give you the herbal Dr's no. should you decide to try this unorthodox treatment. I have spent over $5,000 in treatments here, but this woman charged less than 15,000 naira ($100). Good luck.

@Akiika, i'll like to explore this option please; can u send me any contact, thank you.
Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria by Tomotade: 1:18pm On Oct 24, 2012
Blendy 77; congrats, uv been a blessing to me. pls PM me ur email; will like to connect to u

thanks
Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria by Blendy77(f): 10:23pm On Oct 26, 2012
So sorry, didnt see your post on time. my email address is ruonar2000@yahoo.com..
Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria by babytito: 5:47pm On Nov 01, 2012
well it may work for you but i tried her herbs i mean iyaalagbo. it does not work for me i just wasted 20k .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Tips To Curing Ulcers And Living Healthy / Health Benefits Of Bitter Kola: A Very Powerful Body Detoxiffyer.. / Scary Pictures Of Ebola Virus Victims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.