Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,083 members, 7,818,240 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Why Does It Bother African Men When African Girls Go Out With White Guys? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Does It Bother African Men When African Girls Go Out With White Guys? (4747 Views)

South African Girls Are Easy? / South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls / Men When ladies Insults You, What Do You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Does It Bother African Men When African Girls Go Out With White Guys? by MrsChima(f): 5:50pm On Jun 03, 2011
amefi:

Amen for the twins- a boy n a girl.

Is that the code name you chosen for your test results? Neat! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Does It Bother African Men When African Girls Go Out With White Guys? by Dsense(m): 7:44pm On Jun 03, 2011
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d undecided :-x
Re: Why Does It Bother African Men When African Girls Go Out With White Guys? by pleep(m): 3:28pm On Jul 09, 2012
Dude this is good. Every other race of men 'defends' their women from relationships with other races, its natural. I would say that african men have the lowest tendency to do this.

Really dudes will only have a problem when ur attractive, so u should be flattered tongue

1 Like

Re: Why Does It Bother African Men When African Girls Go Out With White Guys? by Nobody: 6:18am On Aug 16, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

None. I do not live in the state where Compton Community College is located. You will have to be a resident of Compton to attend the community college just in case you are interested. wink

How much did you pay to sleep on the couch? smiley

grin grin
Re: Why Does It Bother African Men When African Girls Go Out With White Guys? by tpia1: 1:57am On Aug 12, 2014
african1:

I never said it was all African men, but it is also not Somalis alone. My Nigerian friends get mad at the same girl when she goes out with the white guy, and the girl aint even Nigerian. So I have made the assumption it was an African thing.

what are they getting mad at?
Re: Why Does It Bother African Men When African Girls Go Out With White Guys? by tpia1: 1:52am On Aug 13, 2014

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tips For Girls Who Needs A Responsible Guy / Is There Anything Wrong With Being Intimate With Your Cousin? / How Can I Woo A Lady I Just Met In A Street(i Dont Know How To Go About It)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.