Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,401 members, 7,846,697 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

My Threat - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Threat (158 Views)

Woman Places Poster Of Side Chick On Street With Death Threat / She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. / Is My Girlfriend A Threat To Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Threat by IamSandra: 12:44pm On Oct 29, 2021
As seen and posted

Hi everyone i will like to make this straight and simple. After i finished my studies and graduated i stayed for a long time without getting a job, i finally got a job which is not what i studied and very well underpaid but i had to go for it because there's no choice. Along the line i met my wife, i had to save some money from my salary we settled down. As the responsibility started popping in i realised i had to get a better job. After so many failed trials my wife and i went to one of her uncles that do give her some cash at times. We got there and he agreed to employ me into one of his firms just because of my wife pleaded with him oooo. Well my concern is that ever since then any time i have a misunderstanding with my wife at home even when she's wrong and i dont settle it with her fast each time i get to work the next day i my wife's uncle tend to bring up some bad attitude towards me up to the point of threatening to fire me. This has made me feel less human for many times now. Please i need your advice on how to handle this issue.
Re: My Threat by Sonnobax15(m): 12:49pm On Oct 29, 2021
lipsrsealed
Na wa oh.....

Anything wey go bring see-finish,make he steer clear from our way abeg baba God sad

Well,that your wife's uncle no dey try cha... Because as a matured man wey want better thing for her neice, wetin him suppose to dey do na to dey help una dey bury the hatchet anytime you and your wife get nay misunderstanding..

As for your wife,she never know wetin she does do yet.... Bringing her family Problem before her extended family members is one thing that I won't and can't condone undecided. E no good and na her self she dey disgrace incase if she no know undecided
Re: My Threat by Solofresh2: 12:57pm On Oct 29, 2021
First of all, change your moniker
Secondly, that is women for you.
When a woman gives you anything, she will always feel she as a priority over you in one way or the other
Deal with it.
Re: My Threat by Bola146(f): 12:58pm On Oct 29, 2021

(1) (Reply)

21+ Best Online MBA Without Undergraduate Degree In 2022 / Do You Want To Study Medicine Abroad?? / Better Lover For Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.