Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,886 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Can This Be How Generational Curses Begin? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can This Be How Generational Curses Begin? (29249 Views)

Break That Family/ Generational Curses With This Before Crossing Into 2024 / Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video) / Nude Woman Curses Her Husband, His Side Chick In Abuja At Midnight-Facebook User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can This Be How Generational Curses Begin? by jimtemi1: 6:07am On Nov 01, 2021
godliman:

It is not nonsense ooo haven't you heard of the Kennedy curse in the US? President John Kennedy. Go and read how they died he and his siblings.
lol awolowo curse in the Yoruba, I think that dude is from the carribeaan
Re: Can This Be How Generational Curses Begin? by Kei144(m): 6:25am On Nov 01, 2021
RisenJoe:
Let me put it this way,

A young man had a qurrel with his old man and out of anoyance he beats his Dad and now the Father laid a curse on him that his kids will beat him(the young man) the same way he dealt with his Dad.

Now the young man grew old and one day he had an issue with his son and his son beat him up the same way he did his own Dad due to the curse laid on him by his Dad. And he in turn might have forgotten about the curse his father laid on him, now my question is what happens if he in turn lays a curse on his own son?

Will the curse come to pass knowing very well that his own son dealt with him the same way he dealt with his own Dad?

Pls I need contributions and opinions on this.

People involved in this kind of situation are usually wise to not allow the curse to continue in the bloodline. My late father told me about a man that I knew in my kindred. The man slapped his father and his father apparently cursed him. In his old age, one day he publicly annoyed his firstborn son and his firstborn son slapped him. The man simply said, "That is how we go." He didn't place any curse on his son, because he knew why the son had to slap him publicly.
Re: Can This Be How Generational Curses Begin? by Nobody: 6:37am On Nov 01, 2021
RisenJoe:
Let me put it this way,

A young man had a qurrel with his old man and out of anoyance he beats his Dad and now the Father laid a curse on him that his kids will beat him(the young man) the same way he dealt with his Dad.

Now the young man grew old and one day he had an issue with his son and his son beat him up the same way he did his own Dad due to the curse laid on him by his Dad. And he in turn might have forgotten about the curse his father laid on him, now my question is what happens if he in turn lays a curse on his own son?

Will the curse come to pass knowing very well that his own son dealt with him the same way he dealt with his own Dad?

What we call generational curses may just be a combination of genetic inclinations and environmental factors.
For example..
If your father was dead broke when he had you,he will probably be struggling to feed and raise the family.He will probably take to alcohol for escapism.Alchohol comes hand in hand with violence.
Meanwhile,his kids are suffering,probably out of school,resentful of their parents,their anger is building up,future is far from bright and they may join bad gang and take to cheap drugs...
One day,tempers overflow and the restraint is broken
Father 'curses' his son,not knowing that he has already cursed all his kids by even having them in the first place.
His kids finally grow up with no tools for a successful life.
But guess what?At 28 this broke and battered boy will meet another broke ass girl and impregnate her so that the vicious cycle will continue

Because kids are a blessing from God,as they say

Verbal curses don't work.
If not our politicians will still not be here,living off our collective misery
Re: Can This Be How Generational Curses Begin? by tosan245(m): 6:54am On Nov 01, 2021
Risenjoe, you beat your Papa abi you nor beat your papa?
grin grin
RisenJoe:
Let me put it this way,

Re: Can This Be How Generational Curses Begin? by SpecialAdviser(m): 7:05am On Nov 01, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Cursed by whom? Who tell you say you get that kain power sef? Someone lied to you and you believed without probing for truth? undecided

Dey there dey deceive yourself. If you raise your son with violence as solution expect him to give it back to you too. No be only outsiders suppose suffer am alone. undecided
So you don't believe the curse thing?

Oh I see. Go and beat your dad or mum bro. A mad man will live a happier life than u. I have seen it happen severally my friend.

And who told you, parents raise their kids in violence? The soceity and environment can influence behavior. You can argue with your dad but never lay your hands on him.
Re: Can This Be How Generational Curses Begin? by Kobojunkie: 7:09am On Nov 01, 2021
SpecialAdviser:

So you don't believe the curse thing?

Oh I see. Go and beat your dad or mum bro. A mad man will live a happier life than u. I have seen it happen severally my friend.

And who told you, parents raise their kids in violence? The soceity and environment can influence behavior. You can argue with your dad but never lay your hands on him.
I know of at least 2 people who had to beat up their dads as children. They are adults today and living happy lives not repeating the mistake of their father before them. undecided

So you claim you know of cases , and I say I know of cases where the opposite happened. Don't you see this means it is not in fact what you think, or like to believe but something else. undecided

Look, when you feed your mind with lies fed you by those before and around you, you will be filled with nothing but lies. undecided
Re: Can This Be How Generational Curses Begin? by Okonjo123(m): 7:13am On Nov 01, 2021
jimtemi1:
lol awolowo curse in the Yoruba, I think that dude is from the carribeaan
I think so
Re: Can This Be How Generational Curses Begin? by SpecialAdviser(m): 7:14am On Nov 01, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I know of at least 2 people who had to beat up their dads as children. They are adults today and living happy lives not repeating the mistake of their father before them. undecided

So you claim you know of cases , and I say I know of cases where the opposite happened. Don't you see this means it is not in fact what you think, or like to believe but something else. undecided

Look, when you feed your mind with lies fed you by those before and around you, you will be filled with nothing but lies. undecided
If their didn't forgive them and laid a curse on them, they will be worthless.
Re: Can This Be How Generational Curses Begin? by Kobojunkie: 7:17am On Nov 01, 2021
SpecialAdviser:

If their didn't forgive them and laid a curse on them, they will be worthless.
Stop trying to fish for holes and reasons to suggest these aren't similar situations. undecided

These individuals beat up on their fathers and they ofcourse had curses laid on them and the whole shebang. But fast forward over 30 years later, they are doing well in their lives and their own families. In fact, they cut off ties with the fathers long ago. undecided

You could even say their lives became worth even more when they each decided to distance themselves from their fathers and the Ilk he represented in their lives. undecided
Re: Can This Be How Generational Curses Begin? by TenQ: 7:18am On Nov 01, 2021
RisenJoe:
Let me put it this way,

The demon is a familiar spirit. Most of the children born in the house would be wild and reckless. The curse (depending) from the father just reinforced what was already present in the family.

Occasionally, you will see a child from the family that would escape the demonic infestation. They should move close to God and undergo DELIVERANCE!
Re: Can This Be How Generational Curses Begin? by Okonjo123(m): 7:21am On Nov 01, 2021
Good morning every body pls o help me to beg lyaebe pls as you do so god will bless you for me she is my mother thank you
Re: Can This Be How Generational Curses Begin? by SpecialAdviser(m): 7:22am On Nov 01, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Stop trying to fish for holes and reasons to suggest these aren't similar situations. undecided

These individuals beat up on their fathers and they ofcourse had curses laid on them and the whole shebang. But fast forward over 30 years later, they are doing well in their lives and their own families. In fact, they cut off ties with the fathers long ago. undecided

You could even say their lives became worth even more when they each decided to distance themselves from their fathers and the Ilk he represented in their lives. undecided

Why always referring to some cooked up story individuals? Why not beat up your dad yourself and revert with how happy you are living?
Re: Can This Be How Generational Curses Begin? by Okonjo123(m): 7:24am On Nov 01, 2021
TenQ:

The demon is a familiar spirit. Most of the children born in the house would be wild and reckless. The curse (depending) from the father just reinforced what was already present in the family.

Occasionally, you will see a child from the family that would escape the demonic infestation. They should move close to God and undergo DELIVERANCE!
pls dont try it Okay
Re: Can This Be How Generational Curses Begin? by axone(m): 7:27am On Nov 01, 2021
SimplyFacts:

I don't think he needs to say a word before the curse gets into action.
Yea. Evil Begets Evil.
Re: Can This Be How Generational Curses Begin? by Kobojunkie: 7:28am On Nov 01, 2021
SpecialAdviser:
Why always referring to some cooked up story individuals? Why not beat up your dad yourself and revert with how happy you are living?
So my story is cooked up because it does not align with the hogwash you spew? undecided
Re: Can This Be How Generational Curses Begin? by Okonjo123(m): 7:29am On Nov 01, 2021
SpecialAdviser:

Is a lie nothning like happyness okay
Re: Can This Be How Generational Curses Begin? by Testimony1988(m): 7:32am On Nov 01, 2021
The tongue has power, assuming he didn't beat his dad, his dad would have blessed him with his tongue and it will come to pass, he was not a good son to his dad, that's why his dad cursed him, he should have simply asked for forgiveness knowing the gravity of what he had done.
Re: Can This Be How Generational Curses Begin? by TenQ: 7:32am On Nov 01, 2021
Okonjo123:
pls dont try it Okay
What do you mean?
Try what!!??
Re: Can This Be How Generational Curses Begin? by Okonjo123(m): 7:35am On Nov 01, 2021
Kobojunkie Can you beat your dad because 20,000 can you
Re: Can This Be How Generational Curses Begin? by muheeb01(m): 7:37am On Nov 01, 2021
He doesn't even need to utter any word before the curse or egun idlle starts manifesting it's called curse or egun for a reason until another generation find way to break that curse....there's power in words so it's better not to do some actions or say some words at all....let's watch what we do or say
Re: Can This Be How Generational Curses Begin? by Kobojunkie: 7:38am On Nov 01, 2021
Testimony1988:
The tongue has power, assuming he didn't beat his dad, his dad would have blessed him with his tongue and it will come to pass, he was not a good son to his dad, that's why his dad cursed him, he should have simply asked for forgiveness knowing the gravity of what he had done.
Abeg! Try reading the same verse paying careful attention to context and this time in a translation that you may more easily grasp. undecided
17 The first person to speak always seems right until someone comes and asks the right questions.
18 The best way to settle an argument between two powerful people may be to use lots.
19 An insulted brother is harder to win back than a city with strong walls. Arguments separate people like the strong bars of a palace gate.
20 Your words can be as satisfying as fruit, as pleasing as the food that fills your stomach.

21 The tongue can speak words that bring life or death. Those who love to talk must be ready to accept what it brings. - Proverbs 18 vs 17 - 21
Read the passage carefully to see how your use of it makes no sense to what is in fact implied by the writer. undecided

God never put special powers in the tongues of sinful men and women - there is no record of such in scripture. undecided
Re: Can This Be How Generational Curses Begin? by Okonjo123(m): 7:38am On Nov 01, 2021
TenQ What do you mean? Try what!!?? I mean dont beat your dad and Mom
Re: Can This Be How Generational Curses Begin? by Testimony1988(m): 7:40am On Nov 01, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Abeg! Try reading the same verse paying careful attention to context and this time in a translation that you may more easily grasp. undecided
Read the passage carefully to see how your use of it makes no sense to what is in fact implied by the writer. undecided

God never put special powers in the tongues of sinful men and women - there is no record of such in scripture. undecided
Believe it at your own peril, I won't argue with you.
Re: Can This Be How Generational Curses Begin? by Okonjo123(m): 7:46am On Nov 01, 2021
wunmi590:

Who is that child that would even raise his/her hand up to best up jis/her parent...

Raising your hands up is enough generational curse, not to talk of beating....
I Cant try it oo my sister cant
Re: Can This Be How Generational Curses Begin? by Kobojunkie: 7:49am On Nov 01, 2021
Testimony1988:
Believe it at your own peril, I won't argue with you.
I am to believe what you claim where God never declared it true? undecided

Is that really how your claim to believe in God goes? You say anything you want and then claim it is of God? undecided
Re: Can This Be How Generational Curses Begin? by Kholiwe(f): 7:52am On Nov 01, 2021
godliman:

[s] It is not nonsense ooo haven't you heard of the Kennedy curse in the US? President John Kennedy. Go and read how they died he and his siblings. [/s]
Nonsense
Re: Can This Be How Generational Curses Begin? by Kholiwe(f): 7:53am On Nov 01, 2021
Decide2rise:
You're too naive.
You are too stupid.
Re: Can This Be How Generational Curses Begin? by Kholiwe(f): 7:54am On Nov 01, 2021
foleskay:

[s] You're so slow and myopic..no critical thinking..curse is real..go read about some shrew curse stories in d US and UK to India..you lowlife,low esteem scum always look for any opportunity to mad mouth d blacks. Most of the things we believe as superstitious here in africa re also d same in some parts of d world. The white belive in demons and witchcraft too. Expand ur knowledge..any s thing,Africans are this and that. As if its only Africans who belive such ideas. Curses are real that's why oyinbo give am name. E even dey dicionary. Ode [/s]
Stop typing trash to my mentions you stupid and foolish black man.
Re: Can This Be How Generational Curses Begin? by TenQ: 8:08am On Nov 01, 2021
Okonjo123:
TenQ
What do you mean?
Try what!!?? I mean dont beat your dad and Mom
Too late for that sir!

Too many things are inherited from our parents (good or bad)
Re: Can This Be How Generational Curses Begin? by orlarlakeside(m): 8:08am On Nov 01, 2021
So the person that asked this question can not use his sense to answer it abi. The person mumu no dey finish �
Re: Can This Be How Generational Curses Begin? by Okonjo123(m): 8:12am On Nov 01, 2021
[quote author=TenQ post=107233163] Too late for that sir!
Too many things are inherited from our parents (good or bad) bad
Re: Can This Be How Generational Curses Begin? by Okonjo123(m): 8:15am On Nov 01, 2021
TenQ Email me pls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 11 Years Of Marriage (Photos) / How To File For A Divorce In Nigeria / My Brother Or My Wife, Who Should I Pick?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.