Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,886 members, 7,828,143 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Can This Be How Generational Curses Begin? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can This Be How Generational Curses Begin? (29243 Views)

Break That Family/ Generational Curses With This Before Crossing Into 2024 / Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video) / Nude Woman Curses Her Husband, His Side Chick In Abuja At Midnight-Facebook User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can This Be How Generational Curses Begin? by Roycemadeit(m): 10:29am On Nov 01, 2021
themanderon:

Do not be ignorant of the devices of the devil. He wants to keep you in ignorance so you can suffer greatly in this life and in the world to come. I know a man, a distant relation of mine that laid a curse on his son when he was alive. He told his son after he so annoyed him that his children will be very wealthy. That he will see the wealth but will never partake in it. As I am saying this the man is dead and his children have become bastard billionaires. He actually died at about the time his children started making it and this was a man that spent almost all his life in poverty. Strange but true. I also know a person whose mother gave birth to her in her father's house who also gave birth again out of wedlock. These things are very real. In some families, the females cannot stay in their marriages. And from ages to ages it has been so. In some, it's generational poverty that no one in that generation will ever make it irrespective of their efforts to break the chain. It is only God through his son Jesus Christ that can break the chain especially if the person that laid the curse is dead and cannot undo what he has done. Even the whites know that curses, hexes and spells are real otherwise, there would not have been a name for them. Even the bible told us that the power of life and death is in the tongue and they that know it shall eat the fruits thereof. The tongue is very powerful and that's why the devil would rather have you curse another than to bless them.

You may not have realized it but it is God who curses, and sanctions curses not the devil.
Re: Can This Be How Generational Curses Begin? by Roycemadeit(m): 10:33am On Nov 01, 2021
themanderon:

And you have been deeply blinded to think there is none. Only a fool sayeth in his heart there is not God that is what the good book said. They have eyes but cannot see, ears but cannot hear, brains but they lack understanding. May you see the light of truth someday.
The fool has said in his heart that there is a God and just one God. I know his name I know his mind and his plans for me. I know where we came from and what happens after we die. I know if I merely believe in God I shall live forever in Paradise. And all I have to do is pray to God and all my wishes will come
True.
Re: Can This Be How Generational Curses Begin? by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:36am On Nov 01, 2021
RisenJoe:
Let me put it this way,

A young man had a qurrel with his old man and out of anoyance he beats his Dad and now the Father laid a curse on him that his kids will beat him(the young man) the same way he dealt with his Dad.

Now the young man grew old and one day he had an issue with his son and his son beat him up the same way he did his own Dad due to the curse laid on him by his Dad. And he in turn might have forgotten about the curse his father laid on him, now my question is what happens if he in turn lays a curse on his own son?

Will the curse come to pass knowing very well that his own son dealt with him the same way he dealt with his own Dad?

Pls I need contributions and opinions on this.

It depends whether d dad deserved d beating
Re: Can This Be How Generational Curses Begin? by themanderon: 10:46am On Nov 01, 2021
Roycemadeit:

You may not have realized it but it is God who curses, and sanctions curses not the devil.

The devil himself cannot sanction curses. His job is to ensure that it persists. That is why he has to make a man sin to activate the curse of God concerning the sin one has committed. Remember Balaam could not curse the Israelites till he made them sin. That is why the bible also said there is no curse that is causeless.
Re: Can This Be How Generational Curses Begin? by Testimony1988(m): 11:35am On Nov 01, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Again, I posted the same Proverbs 18 vs 21 for you over and over and it says nothing of what you claim. Also God is not quoted in the passage, not is He referenced. undecided

You don't argue God's Word or you also don't read it yourself ensuring you properly comprehend what is written in it too? undecided
I won't argue with you, is okay.
Re: Can This Be How Generational Curses Begin? by Testimony1988(m): 11:37am On Nov 01, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Again, I posted the same Proverbs 18 vs 21 for you over and over and it says nothing of what you claim. Also God is not quoted in the passage, not is He referenced. undecided

You don't argue God's Word or you also don't read it yourself ensuring you properly comprehend what is written in it too? undecided
I only told you the tongue has power but you didn't agree and you started arguing, did I tell you the name of God is mentioned in the verse? Is either you accept it or not, but you can't tell me what I said is not true.
Re: Can This Be How Generational Curses Begin? by peedeeasobie(m): 12:36pm On Nov 01, 2021
chatinent:
The best to do is not curse at all. Don't curse your son.

Also learn to not repeat what will provoke your child next time so that ọ gaghị iti gi ihe tinker tiri pan.

Learn to be responsible too.

Meanwhile, I don't support hitting fathers.

Well, I am available for research writing services that will pass Turnitin.

"Meanwhile, I don't support hitting fathers"...

"Learn not to repeat what will provoke your child...."
Really

A child hitting his father is an abomination, no matter the provocation. The father doesn't have to curse him... He is already cursed.

Very cursed, by nature. Cursed by circumstances. Cursed. If he likes, let him be angry or provoked, the moment he hits his father or mother, he enters the arena of the cursed ones
Re: Can This Be How Generational Curses Begin? by Roycemadeit(m): 2:01pm On Nov 01, 2021
themanderon:

The devil himself cannot sanction curses. His job is to ensure that it persists. That is why he has to make a man sin to activate the curse of God concerning the sin one has committed. Remember Balaam could not curse the Israelites till he made them sin. That is why the bible also said no curse is causeless.

It would not be out of place to say God needs the devil to make his curse stand. In other words, God and the devil have a great symbiotic relationship where one might even mistake the devil for God and vice-versa.
Re: Can This Be How Generational Curses Begin? by alphaNomega: 2:06pm On Nov 01, 2021
RisenJoe:
Let me put it this way,

A young man had a qurrel with his old man and out of anoyance he beats his Dad and now the Father laid a curse on him that his kids will beat him(the young man) the same way he dealt with his Dad.

Now the young man grew old and one day he had an issue with his son and his son beat him up the same way he did his own Dad due to the curse laid on him by his Dad. And he in turn might have forgotten about the curse his father laid on him, now my question is what happens if he in turn lays a curse on his own son?

Will the curse come to pass knowing very well that his own son dealt with him the same way he dealt with his own Dad?

Pls I need contributions and opinions on this.

Curses do not work.

Nigerians are normally evil
Re: Can This Be How Generational Curses Begin? by cardoctor(m): 3:00pm On Nov 01, 2021
Is this what happened to you?
Re: Can This Be How Generational Curses Begin? by Kobojunkie: 3:38pm On Nov 01, 2021
Roycemadeit:
Tell them! undecided

1 Like

Re: Can This Be How Generational Curses Begin? by TenQ: 4:36pm On Nov 01, 2021
Okonjo123:
TenQ Email me pls

Okay please check your email
Re: Can This Be How Generational Curses Begin? by godliman: 2:51am On Nov 02, 2021
Kholiwe:

Nonsense
Wilful ignorance is worse than nonsense
Re: Can This Be How Generational Curses Begin? by Okonjo123(m): 6:24pm On Nov 02, 2021
TenQ
Okay please check your email I will thanks
Re: Can This Be How Generational Curses Begin? by shantti(m): 8:58pm On Nov 03, 2021
9182736455O1999:
I've been thinking about this thing to Op.

so now will they blame the grandson that beat his father who had been cursed by the grandfather?.

will the next generation still do thesame?

It is even possible that this grandfather in question beat his own father who in turn beat his own father and then this father beat his own father who then beat his own father. In organic chemistry we call this chain reaction, in computer science we call it recursion, in English we call it tautology, in mathematics, we call it a division by zero( the result is always infinity)
Re: Can This Be How Generational Curses Begin? by shantti(m): 9:00pm On Nov 03, 2021
Kholiwe:
Nigerians and believing in nonsense. There's is nothing like curses. Why not curse your generation to be healthy and wealthy. Nonsense and ingredient

It doesn't become a curse, it is a blessing instead that is why it is good to bless your children especially on your death bed.

For the record, if you don't believe In curses, then you should not believe in blessings
Re: Can This Be How Generational Curses Begin? by Kobojunkie: 9:02pm On Nov 03, 2021
shantti:
It doesn't become a curse, it is a blessing instead that is why it is good to bless your children especially on your death bed.

For the record, if you don't believe In curses, then you should not believe in blessings
If blessings obviously don't work, this because the vast majority recieve blessings from even their birth, yet still end up in poverty, then what makes you think curses do? undecided
Re: Can This Be How Generational Curses Begin? by shantti(m): 9:07pm On Nov 03, 2021
Foodqueen:
I do think of this atimes too.

Using your story, does it mean that the first old man that was beaten was cursed for beaten his dad too??

Karma something.......

And it is possible that this dad too beat his own father who then beat his own father and then beat his own father, this beating of fathers continued backwards in time till we got to the stage of homo erectus, when humans were still apes and had not yet developed into homo sapiens, then one ape beat his father and set off this chain reaction. To break this curse, they need to find the skeleton of the first ape that beat his father, they should find this skeleton and throw it into a river that flows northwards, then all will be fine
Re: Can This Be How Generational Curses Begin? by shantti(m): 9:10pm On Nov 03, 2021
Kobojunkie:
What you describe is instead a coincidence. There are no generational curses. undecided

And no, curses don't work either. No human can curse another human. Heck, we can't even curse lower animals. It is all psychological! undecided

Ngwa beat your father let us check something
Re: Can This Be How Generational Curses Begin? by Kobojunkie: 9:10pm On Nov 03, 2021
shantti:
Ngwa beat your father let us check something
How do you know if I have not done that before now? undecided
Re: Can This Be How Generational Curses Begin? by shantti(m): 9:20pm On Nov 03, 2021
Kobojunkie:
How do you know if I have not done that before now? undecided

If you have done that before contact me after 40 years when your son have grown, let us check something
Re: Can This Be How Generational Curses Begin? by Kobojunkie: 9:22pm On Nov 03, 2021
shantti:

If you have done that before contact me after 40 years when your son have grown, let us check something
Contact you after 40 years? undecided

You mean now is not a good time to check the curse... I have to wait another 40 years before this curse of yours can work? undecided

Are you High? Africans ehn! undecided
Re: Can This Be How Generational Curses Begin? by shantti(m): 9:29pm On Nov 03, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Contact you after 40 years? undecided

You mean now is not a good time to check the curse... I have to wait another 40 years before this curse of yours can work? undecided

Are you High? Africans ehn! undecided

Why should it work now when you are not all that helpless in terms of strength, assuming u have a son already, the odd is that he is still a kid who u can easily overpower, u think nature is stupid, if you've beaten your father, ur own child will beat u when u are old.

Why are you even driving your argument towards the time factor when the efficacy of a curse and the time it takes to manifest are not mutually exclusive. EUROPEANS ehn!!! undecided
Re: Can This Be How Generational Curses Begin? by Kobojunkie: 9:33pm On Nov 03, 2021
shantti:
Why should it work now when you are not all that helpless in terms of strength, assuming u have a son already, the odd is that he is still a kid who u can easily overpower, u think nature is stupid, if you've beaten your father, ur own child will beat u when u are old.

Why is even driving your argument towards the time factor. EUROPEANS ehn!!! undecided
If that's the case, the curse should have happened by now. undecided

Wait a second! Does it have to be a Son for the curse to work? undecided

What happens if the person doesn't even have kids at all? No curse? undecided

You brought I'm the time factor... claiming it would maybe take 40 years for your curse to mature or something. undecided
Re: Can This Be How Generational Curses Begin? by shantti(m): 9:46pm On Nov 03, 2021
Kobojunkie:
If that's the case, the curse should have happened by now. undecided

Wait a second! Does it have to be a Son for the curse to work? undecided

What happens if the person doesn't even have kids at all? No curse? undecided

You brought I'm the time factor... claiming it would maybe take 40 years for your curse to mature or something. undecided

If a random kid beats you, u can get over it but if your own blood that you begat beats you, it will devastate and traumatize you psychologically forever. You will be known as a man whose son beat, a man whose home is in shambles, a man whose sense of judgment should not be trusted because he could not coordinate his home, your rivals can always take advantage of that. That everlasting trauma is your punishment
Re: Can This Be How Generational Curses Begin? by Kobojunkie: 9:49pm On Nov 03, 2021
shantti:
If a random kid beats you, u can get over it but if your own blood that you begat beats you, it will devastate and traumatize you psychologically forever. You will be known as a man whose son beat, a man whose home is in shambles, a man whose sense of judgment should not be trusted because he could not coordinate his home, your rivals can always take advantage of that. That everlasting trauma is your punishment
So, the consequence of this curse is what, a bruised ego, and that is it? undecided

Anyways, so if this is the result of a curse, why then are blessings altogether ineffective? undecided
Re: Can This Be How Generational Curses Begin? by shantti(m): 10:00pm On Nov 03, 2021
Kobojunkie:
So, the consequence of this curse is what, a bruised ego, and that is it? undecided

Anyways, so if this is the result of a curse, why then are blessings altogether ineffective? undecided

A bruised ego is ONLY ONE one of the consequences.
What makes u think that blessing are not effective.
Re: Can This Be How Generational Curses Begin? by Kobojunkie: 10:08pm On Nov 03, 2021
shantti:
A bruised ego is ONLY ONE one of the consequences.
What makes u think that blessing are not effective.
Only one of the consequences? What are the others? undecided

How many children, marriages, lives, that have been blessed by parents, Pastors, imams, etc, are truly blessed? undecided
Re: Can This Be How Generational Curses Begin? by shantti(m): 10:12pm On Nov 03, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Only one of the consequences? What are the others? undecided

How many children, marriages, lives, that have been blessed by parents, Pastors, imams, etc, are truly blessed? undecided

Do u think asking questions to answers you already know pushes your sacarstic guage up or what.

And How many of the marriages blessed by parents truly do not work(I don't consider Iman and pastor)
Re: Can This Be How Generational Curses Begin? by Kobojunkie: 10:16pm On Nov 03, 2021
shantti:
Do u think asking questions to answers you already know pushes your sacarstic guage up or what.

And How many of the marriages blessed by parents truly do not work(I don't consider Iman and pastor)
Earlier all you listed was a busted ego as consequence, that's why I ask. undecided

Are you seriously asking me that question? undecided
Re: Can This Be How Generational Curses Begin? by shantti(m): 10:17pm On Nov 03, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Earlier all you listed was a busted ego as consequence, that's why I ask. undecided

Are you seriously asking me that question? undecided

I only wanted you to use your own eyes to see how foolish your questions were.
Re: Can This Be How Generational Curses Begin? by Kobojunkie: 10:24pm On Nov 03, 2021
shantti:
I only wanted you to use your own eyes to see how foolish your questions were.
But they are not foolish.. you claimed blessings work and so it follows that if they did indeed, in much the same way that you expect a curse to cut down every son who beats a father, every individual who has had blessing bestowed should also see the results of such. undecided

But I am glad you accept now, that they do not either. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Asks Wife To Pay Back His Money, Holds Her, Children Hostage At Lekki / Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 11 Years Of Marriage (Photos) / What Is My Duty As A Married Woman? Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.