Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,083 members, 7,828,807 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Can This Be How Generational Curses Begin? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can This Be How Generational Curses Begin? (29247 Views)

Break That Family/ Generational Curses With This Before Crossing Into 2024 / Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video) / Nude Woman Curses Her Husband, His Side Chick In Abuja At Midnight-Facebook User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can This Be How Generational Curses Begin? by shantti(m): 10:43pm On Nov 03, 2021
Kobojunkie:
But they are not foolish.. you claimed blessings work and so it follows that if they did indeed, in much the same way that you expect a curse to cut down every son who beats a father, every individual who has had blessing bestowed should also see the results of such. undecided

But I am glad you accept now, that they do not either. undecided

In ur quest in trying to portray urself as being learned, you only expose your emptiness.
every son who beat his father is under a curse, while every child who is blessed by his/her parents is blessed. Imans, strangers, neighbors, family friends can bless you but its potential is not guaranteed but you see those blessings by parents, it is gold. The problem is that African parents unknowingly curse their kids than they bless them out of temporal annoyance. Any little misdeed, you see a mother screaming at her daughter "useless girl what were you doing when the food got burnt, this is how you will get to your husband's house and you will start to burn all his food and even his business and he will say i did not raise you well"
The truth is that African parents unknowingly curse than they bless and most of these curses causes problems in the lives of their kids later in life.

I say it again, blessings from parents are gold. Such blessings are very effective
Re: Can This Be How Generational Curses Begin? by Kobojunkie: 2:16am On Nov 04, 2021
shantti:
In ur quest in trying to portray urself as being learned, you only expose your emptiness.
every son who beat his father is under a curse, while every child who is blessed by his/her parents is blessed. Imans, strangers, neighbors, family friends can bless you but its potential is not guaranteed but you see those blessings by parents, it is gold. The problem is that African parents unknowingly curse their kids than they bless them out of temporal annoyance. Any little misdeed, you see a mother screaming at her daughter "useless girl what were you doing when the food got burnt, this is how you will get to your husband's house and you will start to burn all his food and even his business and he will say i did not raise you well"
The truth is that African parents unknowingly curse than they bless and most of these curses causes problems in the lives of their kids later in life.

I say it again, blessings from parents are gold. Such blessings are very effective
I never portrayed myself as learned, you simply assume that of your own. undecided

By the way, all you have done here amounts to fishing for tadpoles in the sea. You caught nothing meaningful! undecided
Re: Can This Be How Generational Curses Begin? by shantti(m): 8:29am On Nov 04, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I never portrayed myself as learned, you simply assume that of your own. undecided

By the way, all you have done here amounts to fishing for tadpoles in the sea. You caught nothing meaningful! undecided

If you caught nothing meaningful from my write-up, then your sense of reasoning is questionable
Re: Can This Be How Generational Curses Begin? by Kobojunkie: 3:18pm On Nov 04, 2021
shantti:
If you caught nothing meaningful from my write-up, then your sense of reasoning is questionable
what you cobbled up there was just silliness ! undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 11 Years Of Marriage (Photos) / How To File For A Divorce In Nigeria / What Is My Duty As A Married Woman? Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.