Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Can This Be How Generational Curses Begin? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can This Be How Generational Curses Begin? (29251 Views)

Break That Family/ Generational Curses With This Before Crossing Into 2024 / Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video) / Nude Woman Curses Her Husband, His Side Chick In Abuja At Midnight-Facebook User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can This Be How Generational Curses Begin? by Decide2rise: 8:21am On Nov 01, 2021
Kholiwe:

You are too stupid.
I know your type. I will let the insult pass because I don't have time for shameless sluts like you.
Re: Can This Be How Generational Curses Begin? by Odidigboigbo(m): 8:22am On Nov 01, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Mumu mumu talk

Huzzle makes you get money...even if them curse you..

Money go block the curse

Which pikin go beat Dangote and otedola
And you forget to know that curses can render all your hustles to naught? It will makes you to toil day and night, and nothing to show for it. It's not all about hustling, you might not understand until realities hits you.
Re: Can This Be How Generational Curses Begin? by Kholiwe(f): 8:29am On Nov 01, 2021
Decide2rise:
I know your type. I will let the insult pass because I don't have time for shameless sluts like you.
Then your mother and sisters will be disappointed. They lead,we follow cheesy cheesy
Re: Can This Be How Generational Curses Begin? by Okonjo123(m): 8:30am On Nov 01, 2021
My name is judest victor 24 years old boy am in lagos nigeria am looking for work pls anyone who can help me pls my number is +2348081085206 Thank you
Re: Can This Be How Generational Curses Begin? by Kholiwe(f): 8:31am On Nov 01, 2021
Odidigboigbo:
And you forget to know that curses can render all your hustles to naught? It will makes you to toil day and night, and nothing to show for it. It's not all about hustling, you might not understand until realities hits you.
Nigerians and believing in nonsense fairytales.
Re: Can This Be How Generational Curses Begin? by Okonjo123(m): 8:37am On Nov 01, 2021
mariahAngel:
The father has to break the circle (of curses), by forgiving and blessing his son. Otherwise, it continues.
yes o my sister
Re: Can This Be How Generational Curses Begin? by Shegz4god(m): 8:38am On Nov 01, 2021
Out of annoyance you said? Why will someone beat up his dad and qualifies it with out of annoyance..no matter what happens between you and your dad nothing should make you raise your hand up .. he is the head of the family ... you just placed a curse on yourself and your children..
Re: Can This Be How Generational Curses Begin? by Solatium(m): 8:40am On Nov 01, 2021
RisenJoe:
Let me put it this way,

A young man had a qurrel with his old man and out of anoyance he beats his Dad and now the Father laid a curse on him that his kids will beat him(the young man) the same way he dealt with his Dad.

Now the young man grew old and one day he had an issue with his son and his son beat him up the same way he did his own Dad due to the curse laid on him by his Dad. And he in turn might have forgotten about the curse his father laid on him, now my question is what happens if he in turn lays a curse on his own son?

Will the curse come to pass knowing very well that his own son dealt with him the same way he dealt with his own Dad?

Pls I need contributions and opinions on this.

Old boy no best yah papa again óò if you no wan yah pikin beat you grin
Re: Can This Be How Generational Curses Begin? by Okonjo123(m): 8:46am On Nov 01, 2021
Foodqueen:
I do think of this atimes too.

Using your story, does it mean that the first old man that was beaten was cursed for beaten his dad too??

Karma something.......

Is a curse to the p my SISTER
Re: Can This Be How Generational Curses Begin? by themanderon: 9:00am On Nov 01, 2021
Kholiwe:
Nigerians and believing in nonsense. There's is nothing like curses. Why not curse your generation to be healthy and wealthy. Nonsense and ingredient

Do not be ignorant of the devices of the devil. He wants to keep you in ignorance so you can suffer greatly in this life and in the world to come. I know a man, a distant relation of mine that laid a curse on his son when he was alive. He told his son after he so annoyed him that his children will be very wealthy. That he will see the wealth but will never partake in it. As I am saying this the man is dead and his children have become bastard billionaires. He actually died at about the time his children started making it and this was a man that spent almost all his life in poverty. Strange but true. I also know a person whose mother gave birth to her in her father's house who also gave birth again out of wedlock. These things are very real. In some families, the females cannot stay in their marriages. And from ages to ages it has been so. In some, it's generational poverty that no one in that generation will ever make it irrespective of their efforts to break the chain. It is only God through his son Jesus Christ that can break the chain especially if the person that laid the curse is dead and cannot undo what he has done. Even the whites know that curses, hexes and spells are real otherwise, there would not have been a name for them. Even the bible told us that the power of life and death is in the tongue and they that know it shall eat the fruits thereof. The tongue is very powerful and that's why the devil would rather have you curse another than to bless them.
Re: Can This Be How Generational Curses Begin? by Kholiwe(f): 9:08am On Nov 01, 2021
themanderon:

Do not be ignorant of the devices of the devil. He wants to keep you in ignorance so you can suffer greatly in this life and in the world to come. I know a man, a distant relation of mine that laid a curse on his son when he was alive. He told his son after he so annoyed him that his children will be very wealthy. That he will see the wealth but will never partake in it. As I am saying this the man is dead and his children have become bastard billionaires. He actually died at about the time his children started making it and this was a man that spent almost all his life in poverty. Strange but true. I also know a person whose mother gave birth to her in her father's house who also gave birth again out of wedlock. These things are very real. In some families, the females cannot stay in their marriages. And from ages to ages it has been so. In some, it's generational poverty that no one in that generation will ever make it irrespective of their efforts to break the chain. It is only God through his son Jesus Christ that can break the chain especially if the person that laid the curse is dead and cannot undo what he has done. Even the whites know that curses, hexes and spells are real otherwise, there would not have been a name for them. Even the bible told us that the power of life and death is in the tongue and they that know it shall eat the fruits thereof. The tongue is very powerful and that's why the devil would rather have you curse another than to bless them.
You are still believing in nonsense fairytales about God, devil, demon and those other trash. Emacipate yourself from mental slavery.

1 Like

Re: Can This Be How Generational Curses Begin? by Kobojunkie: 9:14am On Nov 01, 2021
themanderon:
Do not be ignorant of the devices of the devil. He wants to keep you in ignorance so you can suffer greatly in this life and in the world to come.
The devil? undecided

Here's a question for you. Where in the Bible is it recorded that God gave to men power to bless and to curse, even their offspring? undecided

I mean many of you believe these ideas which seem to come from nowhere but have you ever spent time to confirm the truth of such claims to be sure it is not also of "the devil"? undecided

Even the belief in Generational curses is not of God because God, who placed the curse on the Children of Israel as consequence fot idol worship, this in His Old Covenant Law of Moses, revoked the curse in Ezekiel 18 vs 1 - 36, over 3000 years ago. So, when you speak of the devil, you better make certain you are still not even now operating under his influence - lies. undecided

1 Like

Re: Can This Be How Generational Curses Begin? by themanderon: 9:16am On Nov 01, 2021
Kholiwe:

You are still believing in nonsense fairytales about God, devil, demon and those other trash. Emacipate yourself from mental slavery.

And you have been deeply blinded to think there is none. Only a fool sayeth in his heart there is not God that is what the good book said. They have eyes but cannot see, ears but cannot hear, brains but they lack understanding. May you see the light of truth someday.
Re: Can This Be How Generational Curses Begin? by themanderon: 9:23am On Nov 01, 2021
Kobojunkie:
The devil? undecided

Here's a question for you. Where in the Bible is it recorded that God gave to men power to bless and to curse, even their offspring? undecided

I mean many of you believe these ideas which seem to come from nowhere but have you ever spent time to confirm the truth of such claims to be sure it is not also of "the devil"? undecided

Even the belief in Generational curses is not of God because God, who placed the curse on the Children of Israel as consequence fot idol worship, this in His Old Covenant Law of Moses, revoked the curse in Ezekiel 18 vs 1 - 36, over 3000 years ago. So, when you speak of the devil, you better make certain you are still not even now operating under his influence - lies. undecided

Rom 12 vs 14. You just love making arguments about the bible. You run the risk of turning reprobate if you continue like this.
Re: Can This Be How Generational Curses Begin? by Kholiwe(f): 9:24am On Nov 01, 2021
themanderon:

And you have been deeply blinded to think there is none. Only a fool sayeth in his heart there is not God that is what the good book said. They have eyes but cannot see, ears but cannot hear, brains but they lack understanding. May you see the light of truth someday.
Only a fool believes in fairytales of a sky daddy. Emacipate yourself form mental and religious Slavery
Re: Can This Be How Generational Curses Begin? by Kobojunkie: 9:26am On Nov 01, 2021
themanderon:

Rom 12 vs 14. You just love making arguments about the bible. You run the risk of turning reprobate if you continue like this.
Romans 12 vs 14 does not answer my question at all. undecided

Please my question again to you is Where in the Bible is it recorded that God gave to men power to bless and to curse, even their offspring? undecided

Again, you mentioned the devil earlier. Let's be certain here that this gist about men having power to curse and to bless is not another lie from the devil. undecided
Re: Can This Be How Generational Curses Begin? by themanderon: 9:29am On Nov 01, 2021
Kholiwe:

Only a fool believes in fairytales of a sky daddy. Emacipate yourself form mental and religious Slavery

Believe whatever you choose but you cannot change the truth for what it is. One day you will stand before that sky daddy and answer for the way you lived your life whether you like it or not and it sure ain't gonna be funny. Have a nice day.
Re: Can This Be How Generational Curses Begin? by themanderon: 9:32am On Nov 01, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Romans 12 vs 14 does not answer my question at all. undecided

Please my question again to you is Where in the Bible is it recorded that God gave to men power to bless and to curse, even their offspring? undecided

Again, you mentioned the devil earlier. Let's be certain here that this gist about men having power to curse and to bless is not another lie from the devil. undecided

Kobojunkie you can believe whatever you want. I haven't got time for this. Have a nice day.
Re: Can This Be How Generational Curses Begin? by Kholiwe(f): 9:34am On Nov 01, 2021
themanderon:

Believe whatever you choose but you cannot change the truth for what it is. One day you will stand before that sky daddy and answer for the way you lived your life whether you like it or not and it sure ain't gonna be funny. Have a nice day.
Emacipate yourself from religious slavery Mr man.
Re: Can This Be How Generational Curses Begin? by Kobojunkie: 9:35am On Nov 01, 2021
themanderon:
Kobojunkie you can believe whatever you want. I haven't got time for this. Have a nice day.
You can't believe anything you want as far as God is concerned. You can't just make up stories about men having power to curse where God to whom all power belongs never gave it to begin with. undecided
Re: Can This Be How Generational Curses Begin? by benqo01(m): 9:50am On Nov 01, 2021
OP u re right trust me it's really bad....my former compound I was staying before moved out, this guy do beat his mum,and I do ask myself if it's normal.
Not until I heard how his mum used to beat her mother back then.Its a very terrible curse and that will continue if they dont find solution to it.
Re: Can This Be How Generational Curses Begin? by benqo01(m): 9:52am On Nov 01, 2021
SpecialAdviser:

So you don't believe the curse thing?

Oh I see. Go and beat your dad or mum bro. A mad man will live a happier life than u. I have seen it happen severally my friend.

And who told you, parents raise their kids in violence? The soceity and environment can influence behavior. You can argue with your dad but never lay your hands on him.

You don't need to lecture him...let him go and beat his parent I swear his life won't remain the same

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can This Be How Generational Curses Begin? by Nobody: 10:00am On Nov 01, 2021
Kobojunkie:
The statement in bold is a lie you are fed in order to have you submit to your father in fear. If he loved you, he would not need to feed you that lie in order to gain control over you through fear. undecided

I don't know about you but in the family i grew up in, my father is a powerful figure. He never at anytime told me he is powerful but the man's actions, doings, wisdom, grit and brawn, spoke for him. We feared and respected him. angry

1 Like

Re: Can This Be How Generational Curses Begin? by Testimony1988(m): 10:01am On Nov 01, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I am to believe what you claim where God never declared it true? undecided

Is that really how your claim to believe in God goes? You say anything you want and then claim it is of God? undecided
Just believe that the tongue has power, if the tongue does not have power, why is the curse of his dad following him? Don't argue blindly, read your Bible well. Proverbs 18:21 (KJV) Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof.
Re: Can This Be How Generational Curses Begin? by Kobojunkie: 10:02am On Nov 01, 2021
LIVINGICON:
I don't know about you but in the family i grew up in, my father is a powerful figure. He never at anytime told me he is powerful but the man's actions, doings, wisdom, grit and brawn, spoke for him. We feared and respected him. angry
Ok. undecided
Re: Can This Be How Generational Curses Begin? by Kobojunkie: 10:05am On Nov 01, 2021
Testimony1988:
Just believe that the tongue has power, if the tongue does not have power, why is the curse of his dad following him?
So, God never in fact stated that the tongue has power meaning it is a lie .I.e. of the devil. undecided

And you want me to believe this lie because you also want to believe the curse of the dad in the story follows the Son? undecided

Do you even understand the ramifications of what you have just done here? undecided
Re: Can This Be How Generational Curses Begin? by Kobojunkie: 10:07am On Nov 01, 2021
Testimony1988:
Just believe that the tongue has power, if the tongue does not have power, why is the curse of his dad following him? Don't argue blindly, read your Bible well. Proverbs 18:21 (KJV) Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof.
Abeg! Try reading the same verse paying careful attention to context and this time in a translation that you may more easily grasp. undecided
17 The first person to speak always seems right until someone comes and asks the right questions.
18 The best way to settle an argument between two powerful people may be to use lots.
19 An insulted brother is harder to win back than a city with strong walls. Arguments separate people like the strong bars of a palace gate.
20 Your words can be as satisfying as fruit, as pleasing as the food that fills your stomach.

21 The tongue can speak words that bring life or death. Those who love to talk must be ready to accept what it brings. - Proverbs 18 vs 17 - 21
Read the passage carefully to see how your use of it makes no sense to what is in fact implied by the writer. undecided

God never put special powers in the tongues of sinful men and women - there is no record of such in scripture. But here you are asking me to blindly, and against God Himself, believe an idea that God never signed off on to begin with. undecided
Re: Can This Be How Generational Curses Begin? by Testimony1988(m): 10:08am On Nov 01, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Abeg! Try reading the same verse paying careful attention to context and this time in a translation that you may more easily grasp. undecided
Read the passage carefully to see how your use of it makes no sense to what is in fact implied by the writer. undecided

God never put special powers in the tongues of sinful men and women - there is no record of such in scripture. undecided
Read the verse I posted, if you don't believe it, then leave it.
Re: Can This Be How Generational Curses Begin? by Kobojunkie: 10:09am On Nov 01, 2021
Testimony1988:
Read the verse I posted, if you don't believe it, then leave it.
17 The first person to speak always seems right until someone comes and asks the right questions.
18 The best way to settle an argument between two powerful people may be to use lots.
19 An insulted brother is harder to win back than a city with strong walls. Arguments separate people like the strong bars of a palace gate.
20 Your words can be as satisfying as fruit, as pleasing as the food that fills your stomach.

21 The tongue can speak words that bring life or death. Those who love to talk must be ready to accept what it brings. - Proverbs 18 vs 17 - 21

God never put special powers in the tongues of sinful men and women - there is no record of such in scripture. undecided
Re: Can This Be How Generational Curses Begin? by Testimony1988(m): 10:12am On Nov 01, 2021
Kobojunkie:

I said if you don't believe what I said, then forget it, I don't argue with God's word.
Re: Can This Be How Generational Curses Begin? by Kobojunkie: 10:18am On Nov 01, 2021
Testimony1988:
I said if you don't believe what I said, then forget it, I don't argue with God's word.
Again, I posted the same Proverbs 18 vs 21 for you over and over and it says nothing of what you claim. Also God is not quoted in the passage, not is He referenced. undecided

You don't argue God's Word or you also don't read it yourself ensuring you properly comprehend what is written in it too? undecided
Re: Can This Be How Generational Curses Begin? by Roycemadeit(m): 10:25am On Nov 01, 2021
Africans always looking for curses. The idea of this rubbish, I am sure emanated from the fictional children tale of Noah cursing his child and was popularized by thieves who climb altars.

There's no curse, ancestral curses don't exist. If any curse exists, those who say claim so, gave it the power to come to life by a conscious effort.

Since these curses are heaped on a person who goes against the personal morals or tenets of society, developed by man, it doesn't have any spiritual bearings.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 11 Years Of Marriage (Photos) / How To File For A Divorce In Nigeria / Man Chases His Wife Out For Allegedly Calling Him An Animal In Public (vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.