Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,830 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Queen Damilola Apologizes To Alaafin Of Oyo, Begs Him To Accept Her Back (Pix) - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Queen Damilola Apologizes To Alaafin Of Oyo, Begs Him To Accept Her Back (Pix) (46832 Views)

Bode Thomas Died Of Barking After Insulting Alaafin Of Oyo. How True? / Alaafin Of Oyo Visits Ayaba Maryam Adeniran Adeyemi, Wife Of His Father / Alaafin Of Oyo Wears Historic Crown Made Centuries Ago For The First Time.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Queen Damilola Apologizes To Alaafin Of Oyo, Begs Him To Accept Her Back (Pix) by Ulunne777(f): 8:26am On Nov 01, 2021
Foodqueen:
She has been threatened.

People contributed money that she will return when she gets back to the palace

You could see her problem is money.She'll refund when Oba drops money.hahaha

I'm sure she's from a poverty stricken family who had lost their source of feeding since she opted out.
Women,have a source of income .It can't be overemphasized!

4 Likes

Re: Queen Damilola Apologizes To Alaafin Of Oyo, Begs Him To Accept Her Back (Pix) by Thereishel: 8:27am On Nov 01, 2021
Her thought was that Wasiu Ayinde would marry her but now that Wasiu just married Egba princess she want to go back to the king.

5 Likes

Re: Queen Damilola Apologizes To Alaafin Of Oyo, Begs Him To Accept Her Back (Pix) by Odidigboigbo(m): 8:27am On Nov 01, 2021
[AND TO ALL THOSE THAT CONTRIBUTE ONE MONEY OF THE OTHER WHEN I GET BACK TO PALACE I WILL DEFINITELY REFUND YOU PEOPLE. THANKS]
The bolded words says it all the reason why she is returning to the marriage. Poverty is a bastard.

4 Likes

Re: Queen Damilola Apologizes To Alaafin Of Oyo, Begs Him To Accept Her Back (Pix) by lexy2014: 8:27am On Nov 01, 2021
zangaozanga:
Fine woman, but I can't see why she wants to go back to the alaafin

Why won't she want to go back? Does she have a job? How's she going to survive? Don't u no she was enjoying free food, free house, free servants, free cars, free clothes, free pocket money while she was his wife? But her greed and small pikin brain made her think she that d alaafin has time for nonesense. Hunger wan kill d girl

3 Likes

Re: Queen Damilola Apologizes To Alaafin Of Oyo, Begs Him To Accept Her Back (Pix) by Olakunleyakub(m): 8:27am On Nov 01, 2021
Yeye dey smell

Instead of her to be happy that God don finally commot am from a shackle of the old man marriage nah beg she dey beg to come back

I wonder if those women don't see young, rich and energetic men to marry than all this old people sef
Re: Queen Damilola Apologizes To Alaafin Of Oyo, Begs Him To Accept Her Back (Pix) by pafo(m): 8:28am On Nov 01, 2021
festacman:
There are handsome and heavily-loaded men out there who would spend anything to have this beautiful woman permanently or temporarily.

So, why this 'grandpa' option?

No man of Yoruba ancestry will lay a hand on what a whole Alaafin has used. If he dares, his family will rain hell on him.

3 Likes

Re: Queen Damilola Apologizes To Alaafin Of Oyo, Begs Him To Accept Her Back (Pix) by seyz91(m): 8:28am On Nov 01, 2021
I've always said it and will say again

Naija Ladies Only Associate with the benefits, once no longer beneficial dey japa
The coded and gentle ones among them hide under the name of relationship and boyfriend while the hardhearted and shrewd ones among them do it directly under Hookup/runs

dem all be thesame drink hiding inside different bottles
Iamicekid:
I said this thing on a previous post that this girl go come back to beg, Na a whole Alafin u dey drag online, werey don broke con dey find her way back, most 9ja ladies is always what u can give them or what they can gain from you they term love broke ass

3 Likes

Re: Queen Damilola Apologizes To Alaafin Of Oyo, Begs Him To Accept Her Back (Pix) by JuanDeDios: 8:28am On Nov 01, 2021
Michelle55:
It's not always greener on the other side. She has realised that and wishes to make a U turn but I can't say if the royal house would accept her back.

Sapa plus fvck boys don show her shege, Hanty gats give herself brain.
What's "sapa"?
Re: Queen Damilola Apologizes To Alaafin Of Oyo, Begs Him To Accept Her Back (Pix) by lexy2014: 8:29am On Nov 01, 2021
pocohantas:
She done see say na fck boys remain outside, come add am sapa. No more money to buy bleaching cream.

I wish her love and light.

Why are u so insensitive to d plight of your fellow woman? grin cheesy
Re: Queen Damilola Apologizes To Alaafin Of Oyo, Begs Him To Accept Her Back (Pix) by torqque7(m): 8:30am On Nov 01, 2021
festacman:

I don't do thr**some. I am not available.

Oh so u were not speaking for yourself when you said those things you said?we felt you were speaking for yourself na that’s why we expect you to go after her then,shame you claim you are suddenly unavailable. As u dey unavailable so na so every guy dey unavailable for her matter.It’s men like you that encourage women to misbehave giving them false hope and pictures of castles in the air undecided. Speak on your behalf alone next time pls

1 Like

Re: Queen Damilola Apologizes To Alaafin Of Oyo, Begs Him To Accept Her Back (Pix) by zoghys: 8:30am On Nov 01, 2021
Your husband, abi ur great grandfather.

1 Like

Re: Queen Damilola Apologizes To Alaafin Of Oyo, Begs Him To Accept Her Back (Pix) by Salmoneus(m): 8:31am On Nov 01, 2021
zangaozanga:

Money don finish.

2 Likes

Re: Queen Damilola Apologizes To Alaafin Of Oyo, Begs Him To Accept Her Back (Pix) by Nonexisting1: 8:31am On Nov 01, 2021
Omoluabi16:
It is becoming embarrassing for our first class Alaafin to become involved in all these Instagram twitter palaver. It is falling of hand. Alaafin has seen and sampled enough.. I wish our dear king would stop now and continue to render elderly advice to SW governors and work assiduously for the growth of Yorubaland.
Stop what? He has money and functional dick so why stop. The man should enjoy his money and old age jare. If I were him, I will even be involved with more pussies. Vaginarians have timeline, men don't so free us abeg. What's the use of money if one can't enjoy himself with it. I work hard today so that when I get old, I will be chopping money without counting it.

2 Likes

Re: Queen Damilola Apologizes To Alaafin Of Oyo, Begs Him To Accept Her Back (Pix) by 4four(m): 8:32am On Nov 01, 2021
Na WA oooo, somebody son need to hustle hard, beautiful lady like this for 85yrs old man

1 Like

Re: Queen Damilola Apologizes To Alaafin Of Oyo, Begs Him To Accept Her Back (Pix) by msWelder2437: 8:32am On Nov 01, 2021
Need a toy boy for 4 weeks. I will pay you 300k per week Need a toy boy for 4 weeks. I will pay you 300k per week

Re: Queen Damilola Apologizes To Alaafin Of Oyo, Begs Him To Accept Her Back (Pix) by Amumaigwe: 8:33am On Nov 01, 2021
zangaozanga:

Money don finish na
Re: Queen Damilola Apologizes To Alaafin Of Oyo, Begs Him To Accept Her Back (Pix) by Toks2008(m): 8:33am On Nov 01, 2021
obiekunie01:

gbamsolutely!

she been think say e dey easy out there.

and on top of that, no man wants to be in the bad book of the alafin by being seen chopping wetin oba don chop! cheesy

Exactly.

No sane man will dare. Maybe she should relocate.

Oba of Benin, Ooni, Alafin and any first class oba's exes are high risk for any man except such a man is ignorant of the culture.
Re: Queen Damilola Apologizes To Alaafin Of Oyo, Begs Him To Accept Her Back (Pix) by samwillyco1(m): 8:33am On Nov 01, 2021
obiekunie01:

gbamsolutely!

she been think say e dey easy out there.

and on top of that, no man wants to be in the bad book of the alafin by being seen chopping wetin oba don chop! cheesy

Are you sure that the OBA is the only one servicing the Engine because I don't think that the Man can satisfy her, she is too young to be injected with old blood

2 Likes

Re: Queen Damilola Apologizes To Alaafin Of Oyo, Begs Him To Accept Her Back (Pix) by Toks2008(m): 8:33am On Nov 01, 2021
msWelder2437:
Need a toy boy for 4 weeks. I will pay you 300k per week Need a toy boy for 4 weeks. I will pay you 300k per week
Ritualist.

3 Likes

Re: Queen Damilola Apologizes To Alaafin Of Oyo, Begs Him To Accept Her Back (Pix) by mormoney85(m): 8:34am On Nov 01, 2021
zangaozanga:
for all the people that helped me both in money I will refund you when I get back to the palace, now you know why, what money can not do does not exist

2 Likes

Re: Queen Damilola Apologizes To Alaafin Of Oyo, Begs Him To Accept Her Back (Pix) by Paradigms: 8:34am On Nov 01, 2021
AMATEUR
Re: Queen Damilola Apologizes To Alaafin Of Oyo, Begs Him To Accept Her Back (Pix) by iamme1234(m): 8:34am On Nov 01, 2021
zangaozanga:

That's where the atm is
No sane man would want her because all her body is filled with voodoo juju
Cos she knew her destiny has been tied to the rubber palace

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queen Damilola Apologizes To Alaafin Of Oyo, Begs Him To Accept Her Back (Pix) by torqque7(m): 8:34am On Nov 01, 2021
SimplyFacts:

With no shishi,,,,, Kporporgri geng cheesy
They must have milked her to dryness.

grin grin grin grin Kpokpogri geng

1 Like

Re: Queen Damilola Apologizes To Alaafin Of Oyo, Begs Him To Accept Her Back (Pix) by Incognito403: 8:35am On Nov 01, 2021
festacman:
There are handsome and heavily-loaded men out there who would spend anything to have this beautiful woman permanently or temporarily.

So, why this 'grandpa' option?
Who wants a by-product of a diabolic relationship?

Diabolism aside, the political strength of this man isn't something anyone wants to fight just because of a woman's genitals.

Finally, what gives you assurance she won't give you a worse treatment than she gave a whole king. Or you think she's changed? Well, maybe she has genuinely changed. But it could be a pseudo change caused by her present condition. From my experience with people, the later is more likely.

1 Like

Re: Queen Damilola Apologizes To Alaafin Of Oyo, Begs Him To Accept Her Back (Pix) by Toks2008(m): 8:35am On Nov 01, 2021
samwillyco1:

Are you sure that the OBA is the only one servicing the Engine because I don't think that the Man can satisfy her, she is too young to be injected with old blood

Lol!

You don't know Jack.

Any lady an Oba marries can not sleep with another man except the man is playing with his life.

Don't get me wrong.. Some men try it but the consequence is usually severe.

1 Like

Re: Queen Damilola Apologizes To Alaafin Of Oyo, Begs Him To Accept Her Back (Pix) by imam07: 8:35am On Nov 01, 2021
zangaozanga:
you are a small boy that is why u can't understand

2 Likes

Re: Queen Damilola Apologizes To Alaafin Of Oyo, Begs Him To Accept Her Back (Pix) by kudsweet(f): 8:35am On Nov 01, 2021
This girl is not mentally fit as a queen

2 Likes

Re: Queen Damilola Apologizes To Alaafin Of Oyo, Begs Him To Accept Her Back (Pix) by Toks2008(m): 8:37am On Nov 01, 2021
Incognito403:

Who wants a by-product of a diabolic relationship?

Gbam!

1 Like

Re: Queen Damilola Apologizes To Alaafin Of Oyo, Begs Him To Accept Her Back (Pix) by msWelder2227: 8:37am On Nov 01, 2021

Re: Queen Damilola Apologizes To Alaafin Of Oyo, Begs Him To Accept Her Back (Pix) by msWelder2227: 8:37am On Nov 01, 2021

Re: Queen Damilola Apologizes To Alaafin Of Oyo, Begs Him To Accept Her Back (Pix) by hush15: 8:37am On Nov 01, 2021
zangaozanga:

What do you mean, living in the palace has it pecks and its troubles, it's like she would rather endure the trouble to enjoy the pecks it seems.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sexy Igbo Names / "Adewale Akanbi Engages In Yahoo Yahoo, Uses Palace As Cover Up" - Oluwo-Oke / Origin Of The Name Bello?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.