Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Queen Damilola Apologizes To Alaafin Of Oyo, Begs Him To Accept Her Back (Pix) - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Queen Damilola Apologizes To Alaafin Of Oyo, Begs Him To Accept Her Back (Pix) (46841 Views)

Bode Thomas Died Of Barking After Insulting Alaafin Of Oyo. How True? / Alaafin Of Oyo Visits Ayaba Maryam Adeniran Adeyemi, Wife Of His Father / Alaafin Of Oyo Wears Historic Crown Made Centuries Ago For The First Time.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Queen Damilola Apologizes To Alaafin Of Oyo, Begs Him To Accept Her Back (Pix) by imam07: 8:38am On Nov 01, 2021
Omoluabi16:
It is becoming embarrassing for our first class Alaafin to become involved in all these Instagram twitter palaver. It is falling of hand. Alaafin has seen and sampled enough.. I wish our dear king would stop now and continue to render elderly advice to SW governors and work assiduously for the growth of Yorubaland.
what u said pass your mouth. If alaafin be your father. What will be your judgement.
Re: Queen Damilola Apologizes To Alaafin Of Oyo, Begs Him To Accept Her Back (Pix) by muheeb01(m): 8:38am On Nov 01, 2021
She don go outside see as e dey go....moreover how dare you laying on top of ooshaaa property,there's something you chop under your stomach...oni nkan ti o je te le ikun ni poo lol

1 Like

Re: Queen Damilola Apologizes To Alaafin Of Oyo, Begs Him To Accept Her Back (Pix) by Ugandatales: 8:38am On Nov 01, 2021
pocohantas:
She done see say na fck boys remain outside, come add am sapa. No more money to buy bleaching cream.

I wish her love and light.

HAHAHAHA
Re: Queen Damilola Apologizes To Alaafin Of Oyo, Begs Him To Accept Her Back (Pix) by yusluvad(m): 8:39am On Nov 01, 2021
She's made a great and grave mistake.

The grass is not always greener on the other side. I hope she finds and get favour of God the almighty and the Alaafin himself...
Re: Queen Damilola Apologizes To Alaafin Of Oyo, Begs Him To Accept Her Back (Pix) by Kog45(m): 8:39am On Nov 01, 2021
24 years old lady begging 83 years old man for sex abi na marriage.....women and money oh.

2 Likes

Re: Queen Damilola Apologizes To Alaafin Of Oyo, Begs Him To Accept Her Back (Pix) by imam07: 8:40am On Nov 01, 2021
festacman:
There are handsome and heavily-loaded men out there who would spend anything to have this beautiful woman permanently or temporarily.

So, why this 'grandpa' option?
u think nah by beauty? Nah mumu like you dey fall for beauty and after u marry them your eyes go open when she don show u shege

3 Likes

Re: Queen Damilola Apologizes To Alaafin Of Oyo, Begs Him To Accept Her Back (Pix) by Ikanielijah4120: 8:41am On Nov 01, 2021
Who no like better thing
Re: Queen Damilola Apologizes To Alaafin Of Oyo, Begs Him To Accept Her Back (Pix) by samwillyco1(m): 8:41am On Nov 01, 2021
festacman:
There are handsome and heavily-loaded men out there who would spend anything to have this beautiful woman permanently or temporarily.

You can't spend heavily on second hand thing

2 Likes

Re: Queen Damilola Apologizes To Alaafin Of Oyo, Begs Him To Accept Her Back (Pix) by bigjackass: 8:42am On Nov 01, 2021
zangaozanga:
Fine woman, but I can't see why she wants to go back to the alaafin
she's broke na
Re: Queen Damilola Apologizes To Alaafin Of Oyo, Begs Him To Accept Her Back (Pix) by Omoluabiii(m): 8:43am On Nov 01, 2021
Any food wey a king chop remain, no bagga fit near am,
anything wey money no fit do, na waste e go waste.
You marry a king and say you no do again?
Place wey people wan die to enter? You dey rubbish am?
You never start, you go apologise to the whole oyo kingdom, but you no go enter that palace.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Queen Damilola Apologizes To Alaafin Of Oyo, Begs Him To Accept Her Back (Pix) by treatise: 8:46am On Nov 01, 2021
Cream money don finish

3 Likes

Re: Queen Damilola Apologizes To Alaafin Of Oyo, Begs Him To Accept Her Back (Pix) by irunoko(m): 8:46am On Nov 01, 2021
obiekunie01:

gbamsolutely!

she been think say e dey easy out there.

and on top of that, no man wants to be in the bad book of the alafin by being seen chopping wetin oba don chop! cheesy
MC olu*** wey climb olori badirat head Nko?

1 Like

Re: Queen Damilola Apologizes To Alaafin Of Oyo, Begs Him To Accept Her Back (Pix) by samwillyco1(m): 8:47am On Nov 01, 2021
Toks2008:

Lol!

You don't know Jack.

Any lady an Oba marries can not sleep with another man except the man is playing with his life.

Don't get me wrong.. Some men try it but the consequence is usually severe.

It may be true, but some guys don't care and what one believes matters a lot, it may not be effective when outsiders from the state nack am oo
Re: Queen Damilola Apologizes To Alaafin Of Oyo, Begs Him To Accept Her Back (Pix) by BGSM: 8:47am On Nov 01, 2021
You have seen how hot the street look like, you want to run back, impossible because your teachers have implicated you.
This girl is very very weak, in decision making, where was common sense when you made that stupid decision? I can see the level of immaturity in you because you want to become baby mama.
If am the king, I ll never accept you back because their is a curse on you. Stupid small girl, I don’t blame you, your mates are out their still doing hook up and call girl.

3 Likes

Re: Queen Damilola Apologizes To Alaafin Of Oyo, Begs Him To Accept Her Back (Pix) by luizpippo(m): 8:48am On Nov 01, 2021
Was she the one we saw her wedding news last week?
Re: Queen Damilola Apologizes To Alaafin Of Oyo, Begs Him To Accept Her Back (Pix) by irunoko(m): 8:49am On Nov 01, 2021
yusluvad:
She's made a great and grave mistake.

The grass is not always greener on the other side. I hope she finds and get favour of God the almighty and the Alaafin himself...
wetin do her hands? Are her hands forbidden to work/hustle? No be pako family she come from before she marry the oba Abi badirat wey leave palace dey hustle,she get 2 head?

Na laziness dey worry am

2 Likes

Re: Queen Damilola Apologizes To Alaafin Of Oyo, Begs Him To Accept Her Back (Pix) by wallrichy: 8:51am On Nov 01, 2021
Did you also read this nonsense she wrote.....

""
I HAVE BEEN TO LAGOS AND ABUJA TO SEEK FOR THE FORGIVENESS OF THE ROYAL FAMILY. I WRITE THIS IN TEARS AND BEG EVERY GOOD MOTHER TO PLS PLEAD TO MY HUSBAND( ALAAFIN OF OYO) ON MY BEHAVE TO FORGIVE ME. AND TO ALL THOSE THAT CONTRIBUTE ONE MONEY OF THE OTHER WHEN I GET BACK TO PALACE I WILL DEFINITELY REFUND YOU PEOPLE. THANKS
IT’S FOR THOSE THAT UNDERSTAND THAT THEIR IS NO PLACE LIKE HOME ...."

Lesson To Women.

** Be an asset to your self and to the people around you. This woman has always been a liability to the Alaafin...the type that ask for money to buy bra, pants, make up kits, bathroom soaps, washing soaps, petrol money, provisions etc.....a leech of a woman, a parasite like the northern Nigeria...

** In the midst of so much wealth. Women don't be carried away. Invest openly and secretly cos good thing don't last always. Time changes everything.

** Beauty without brain brings you shame always. She seems beautiful as I can see even though she has been splashed with pancake or artificial beautification. She is shamelessly borrowing money to travel, lodge in hotels in Lagos and Abuja with a collateral or guarantee to her creditors that she would pay back immediately she returns or accepted by the Alaafin to the palace.... That's sounds like Nigeria politicians....and very shameless.....

Women please get intelligent cos without it, any stupid smelling idiots man with money to play around with will always make a pass at you, sleeps with you and dump you like a fool which you are ......

3 Likes

Re: Queen Damilola Apologizes To Alaafin Of Oyo, Begs Him To Accept Her Back (Pix) by irunoko(m): 8:51am On Nov 01, 2021
BGSM:
You have seen how hot the street look like, you want to run back, impossible because your teachers have implicated you.
This girl is very very weak, in decision making, where was common sense when you made that stupid decision? I can see the level of immaturity in you because you want to become baby mama.
If am the king, I ll never accept you back because their is a curse on you. Stupid small girl, I don’t blame you, your mates are out their still doing hook up and call girl.
wait I don't understand.are run away queens forbidden to work/hustle or do buisnness? No be badirat dey sell clothes for Lagos? Is she too big to work or what because I don't understand

2 Likes

Re: Queen Damilola Apologizes To Alaafin Of Oyo, Begs Him To Accept Her Back (Pix) by MondayOsunbor(m): 8:52am On Nov 01, 2021
Illuminatiship:
Accept her and die quick..

bank account is dry abi

2 Likes

Re: Queen Damilola Apologizes To Alaafin Of Oyo, Begs Him To Accept Her Back (Pix) by IbileIfe: 8:56am On Nov 01, 2021
Authoreety:
No be she dey upload pinshure the other day, con dey talk say she get suitor
NO!
That is Anuoluwapo.

Re: Queen Damilola Apologizes To Alaafin Of Oyo, Begs Him To Accept Her Back (Pix) by irunoko(m): 8:57am On Nov 01, 2021
wallrichy:
Did you also read this nonsense she wrote.....

""
I HAVE BEEN TO LAGOS AND ABUJA TO SEEK FOR THE FORGIVENESS OF THE ROYAL FAMILY. I WRITE THIS IN TEARS AND BEG EVERY GOOD MOTHER TO PLS PLEAD TO MY HUSBAND( ALAAFIN OF OYO) ON MY BEHAVE TO FORGIVE ME. AND TO ALL THOSE THAT CONTRIBUTE ONE MONEY OF THE OTHER WHEN I GET BACK TO PALACE I WILL DEFINITELY REFUND YOU PEOPLE. THANKS
IT’S FOR THOSE THAT UNDERSTAND THAT THEIR IS NO PLACE LIKE HOME ...."

Lesson To Women.

** Be an asset to your self and to the people around you. This woman has always been a liability to the Alaafin...

** In the midst of so much wealth. Women don't be carried away. Invest openly and secretly cos good thing don't last always. Time changes everything.

** Beauty without brain brings you shame always. She seems beautiful as I can see even though she has been splashed with pancake or artificial beautification. She is shamelessly borrowing money to travel, lodge in hotels in Lagos and Abuja with a collateral or guarantee to her creditors that she would pay back immediately she returns or accepted by the Alaafin to the palace.... That's sounds like Nigeria politicians....and very shameless.....

Women please get intelligent cos without it, any stupid smelling idiots man with money to play around with will always make a pass at you, sleeps with you and dump you like a fool which you are ......
loud the volume.i no know why senseless girls too plenty.so when the going was good and she was still in the palace she no get any savings or investment? Na clothes, jewelry, owanmbe and makeup she dey spend her Money on? She no start any side buisnness? Now she by herself ran out of the palace and now wants to be living lavida laloca life.

Sapa don give her better flogging and I'm sure if she goes back there,her cooler of hot breakfast is waiting for her and she will definitely eat it without complaint.who she wan complain give? The oba or the oloris?

They keep telling them marriage is not a poverty alleviation scheme or an escape for poverty,work for your own money,them no go hear, now Na she go suffer am undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queen Damilola Apologizes To Alaafin Of Oyo, Begs Him To Accept Her Back (Pix) by Basicend: 8:59am On Nov 01, 2021
festacman:

You know how many demons are in that woman. . Someone wey alaafin dey pound daily?

Bro, escape ur head ooo

2 Likes

Re: Queen Damilola Apologizes To Alaafin Of Oyo, Begs Him To Accept Her Back (Pix) by Ykc2(m): 8:59am On Nov 01, 2021
zangaozanga:
na her make up dey deceive your eye she's just a normal typical Ibadan lady

3 Likes

Re: Queen Damilola Apologizes To Alaafin Of Oyo, Begs Him To Accept Her Back (Pix) by Moneyboyz: 9:02am On Nov 01, 2021
Illuminatiship:
Accept her and die quick..

So you believe those bullshit myths?

1 Like

Re: Queen Damilola Apologizes To Alaafin Of Oyo, Begs Him To Accept Her Back (Pix) by yusluvad(m): 9:02am On Nov 01, 2021
irunoko:
wetin do her hands? Are her hands forbidden to work/hustle? No be pako family she come from before she marry the oba Abi badirat wey leave palace dey hustle,she get 2 head?

Na laziness dey worry am
Lol. Lazy ladies full this generation. A lot of them are nothing to write home about, runs girls, call girls, olosho, part-time/full-time ashewo. E.t.c.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queen Damilola Apologizes To Alaafin Of Oyo, Begs Him To Accept Her Back (Pix) by ictplotter(m): 9:07am On Nov 01, 2021
Omo n’Oba N’Edo Uku Akpolokpolo. Oba gha tor kpekhe, Ise. All other earthly King are politically made except the Great Oba of Benin, chosen by our great Ancestors. The Ancient city of Benin, where a king is truly a king.
Re: Queen Damilola Apologizes To Alaafin Of Oyo, Begs Him To Accept Her Back (Pix) by EmekaA125(m): 9:11am On Nov 01, 2021
This Alafin too like woman. Tufiakwa. 83year old man for that matter. Vagina hungry mofo. Greedy fellow who wants all the ladies to himself.
Re: Queen Damilola Apologizes To Alaafin Of Oyo, Begs Him To Accept Her Back (Pix) by NohurryInLife: 9:11am On Nov 01, 2021
SmartPolician:
Damilola

One of the Yoruba names I like because of my beautiful and soji neighbour grin
Bros e get wetin you never yarn me and I know say you sef know the thing.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Queen Damilola Apologizes To Alaafin Of Oyo, Begs Him To Accept Her Back (Pix) by xpool(m): 9:11am On Nov 01, 2021
zangaozanga:
Na you dey ask this question?
She is broke naa, no more cash out

2 Likes

Re: Queen Damilola Apologizes To Alaafin Of Oyo, Begs Him To Accept Her Back (Pix) by irunoko(m): 9:14am On Nov 01, 2021
yusluvad:
Lol. Lazy ladies full this generation. A lot of them are nothing to write home about, runs girls, call girls, olosho, part-time/full-time ashewo. E.t.c.
she think say pusypreneur with no back up plan Na sustainable buisnness Abi she think say marrying the oba means all her life problems are over? What type of mumu mentality is that? Wo English don Taya me to type, let me type it in Yoruba.the message Go hit harder.shoro boya OBO e ma ta titidale? OBO toti expire? OBO tojepe tenibody ba Ki Oko bo, OMA shoriburuku.o Ni pe awon ore e tan,kojewo pe ise olosho lowun shey?owa ripe olosho Ko pay e.pussypreneurs ti poju customer tofe sanwo obo e.radarada oshi.

The one wey dey vex me pass be where she write say when she gets to the palace,she will collect money from her husband and refund it to the people who helped her whey she was outside the palace. the 1st issue is that sho sure fun pe alaafin ma gba pada,tobade GBA pada,sho ma fun lowo to'n expect?

She don even go lock her comment section for Instagram because she no say people go dray am grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Queen Damilola Apologizes To Alaafin Of Oyo, Begs Him To Accept Her Back (Pix) by NohurryInLife: 9:17am On Nov 01, 2021
Joysticks:
A lady begging her estranged husband or boyfriend to accept her back has been jilted by her numerous boyfriends and sugar daddies who have promised to marry her before she leaves her husband/boyfriend.She should be treated as a bygone.
As in ehn...
Naso my ex wey I no offend ghost me since July kom start to dey call my phone back last week and sending me messages say she get something wey she really wan follow me yarn. Wetin she wan follow me yarn again now ??

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Origin Of The Name Bello?! / Olori Ola Adeyemi Builds House For Her Mother (Photos) / 7 Facts About The North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.