Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Queen Damilola Apologizes To Alaafin Of Oyo, Begs Him To Accept Her Back (Pix) - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Queen Damilola Apologizes To Alaafin Of Oyo, Begs Him To Accept Her Back (Pix) (46838 Views)

Bode Thomas Died Of Barking After Insulting Alaafin Of Oyo. How True? / Alaafin Of Oyo Visits Ayaba Maryam Adeniran Adeyemi, Wife Of His Father / Alaafin Of Oyo Wears Historic Crown Made Centuries Ago For The First Time.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Queen Damilola Apologizes To Alaafin Of Oyo, Begs Him To Accept Her Back (Pix) by Nobody: 9:26am On Nov 01, 2021
NohurryInLife:

As in ehn...
Naso my ex wey I no offend ghost me since July kom start to dey call my phone back last week and sending me messages say she get something wey she really wan follow me yarn. Wetin she wan follow me yarn again now ??
She don carry belle for another man won use am hook you.Wise up.

3 Likes

Re: Queen Damilola Apologizes To Alaafin Of Oyo, Begs Him To Accept Her Back (Pix) by yusluvad(m): 9:30am On Nov 01, 2021
irunoko:
she think say pusypreneur with no back up plan Na sustainable buisnness Abi she think say marrying the oba means all her life problems are over? What type of mumu mentality is that? Wo English don Taya me to type, let me type it in Yoruba.the message Go hit harder.shoro boya OBO e ma ta titidale? OBO toti expire? OBO tojepe tenibody ba Ki Oko bo, OMA shoriburuku.o Ni pe awon ore e tan,kojewo pe ise olosho lowun shey?owa ripe olosho Ko pay e.pussypreneurs ti poju customer tofe sanwo obo e.radarada oshi.

The one wey dey vex me pass be where she write say when she gets to the palace,she will collect money from her husband and refund it to the people who helped her whey she was outside the palace. the 1st issue is that sho sure fun pe alaafin ma gba pada,tobade GBA pada,sho ma fun lowo to'n expect?

She don even go lock her comment section for Instagram because she no say people go dray am grin
Re: Queen Damilola Apologizes To Alaafin Of Oyo, Begs Him To Accept Her Back (Pix) by lereinter(m): 9:33am On Nov 01, 2021
Masquerade don dey chase her for dream

She never see anything

After she finish scukin the man P©nis nd a**hole he go do also for guard

2 Likes

Re: Queen Damilola Apologizes To Alaafin Of Oyo, Begs Him To Accept Her Back (Pix) by Antoeni(m): 9:34am On Nov 01, 2021
Women !
Women !!
Women !!!
Re: Queen Damilola Apologizes To Alaafin Of Oyo, Begs Him To Accept Her Back (Pix) by one4GOD(f): 9:54am On Nov 01, 2021
zangaozanga:
Fine woman, but I can't see why she wants to go back to the alaafin
money. Ddnt you read where she said she repay borrowed monies when she returns to the palace?......money talks dirty grin grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Queen Damilola Apologizes To Alaafin Of Oyo, Begs Him To Accept Her Back (Pix) by Champneys: 10:05am On Nov 01, 2021
NohurryInLife:

As in ehn...
Naso my ex wey I no offend ghost me since July kom start to dey call my phone back last week and sending me messages say she get something wey she really wan follow me yarn. Wetin she wan follow me yarn again now ??

Block her everywhere bros! grin

4 Likes

Re: Queen Damilola Apologizes To Alaafin Of Oyo, Begs Him To Accept Her Back (Pix) by Blackfire(m): 10:06am On Nov 01, 2021
Newsmic:
Queen Damilola Apologizes To Alaafin Of Oyo, Begs Him To Accept Her Back (Photos)

Queen Damilola, one of the wives of 83-year-old Alaafin of Oyo, Oba Lamidi Adeyemi III, has finally apologized to Alaafin after leaving her marriage with the King and accusing him of planning to harm her, IgbereTV reports.

In 2020, queen Damilola decided to quit her almost five-year-old marriage with Alaafin and not to return to the palace after accusing the king of constantly threatening and harassing her. The 24-year-old mother of two twin boys also claimed that the king was planning to kidnap her, adding that her life and that of her family was in danger. However, the elders in her family who didn't accept her decision ordered her to return to the palace and pleaded with the monarch for forgiveness on her behalf.

After her long absence in the palace, she re-considered her actions and decided to seek Alaafin's forgiveness. Taking to her Instagram handle on Sunday 31st October, 2021, she wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVsyL_DIHN3/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

https://igberetvnews.com/1404844/queen-damilola-apologizes-alaafin-oyo-begs-accept-back-photos/

Tell her to connect me, I will definitely take care of her

Seun how far about my proposal to buy NL for 1billon naira..

Let's settle this quick
Re: Queen Damilola Apologizes To Alaafin Of Oyo, Begs Him To Accept Her Back (Pix) by MufasaLion: 10:09am On Nov 01, 2021
One of the reasons I still respect Ooni.

1 Like

Re: Queen Damilola Apologizes To Alaafin Of Oyo, Begs Him To Accept Her Back (Pix) by grandstar(m): 10:13am On Nov 01, 2021
zangaozanga:

Probably because she's still madly in love with Kabiyesi. Look how gorgeous he is!

grin grin grin
Re: Queen Damilola Apologizes To Alaafin Of Oyo, Begs Him To Accept Her Back (Pix) by jrusky(m): 10:17am On Nov 01, 2021
But I think few days back it came up here that she is introducing a new man in her life to her family or has the man ran away? Because I know any woman any king in yorubaland slept with as his wife any man that dare to jump on her is on a long trip according to their culture.

Pls don't quote me to insult the Yoruba I just made reference and I have no issue with their cultural believe pls.

2 Likes

Re: Queen Damilola Apologizes To Alaafin Of Oyo, Begs Him To Accept Her Back (Pix) by usmexy1(m): 10:32am On Nov 01, 2021
Only God knows the true and fake news. Last week i read an article online that a young lady who left Alafin of oyo some time ago has remarried. See another one again..

Honestly speaking, all this young ladies marrying rich men all because of money should be incantated with "Magun", because all of them have secret man satisfying their sexual urge..

1 Like

Re: Queen Damilola Apologizes To Alaafin Of Oyo, Begs Him To Accept Her Back (Pix) by fancifulasuquo(m): 10:32am On Nov 01, 2021
The sumol dick she been see run leave her family don tire her�����
Re: Queen Damilola Apologizes To Alaafin Of Oyo, Begs Him To Accept Her Back (Pix) by ramatintin(m): 10:42am On Nov 01, 2021
zangaozanga:
she can't maintain the lavish lifestyle hence her decision to get back together with the old man
Re: Queen Damilola Apologizes To Alaafin Of Oyo, Begs Him To Accept Her Back (Pix) by Lightway: 10:52am On Nov 01, 2021
pocohantas:
She done see say na fck boys remain outside, come add am sapa. No more money to buy bleaching cream.

I wish her love and light.

Go and marry

1 Like

Re: Queen Damilola Apologizes To Alaafin Of Oyo, Begs Him To Accept Her Back (Pix) by IbileIfe: 11:11am On Nov 01, 2021
jrusky:
But I think few days back it came up here that she is introducing a new man in her life to her family or has the man ran away? Because I know any woman any king in yorubaland slept with as his wife any man that dare to jump on her is on a long trip according to their culture.

Pls don't quote me to insult the Yoruba I just made reference and I have no issue with their cultural believe pls.

Not her.
That was AnnuOluwapo.
Re: Queen Damilola Apologizes To Alaafin Of Oyo, Begs Him To Accept Her Back (Pix) by IbileIfe: 11:15am On Nov 01, 2021
Basicend:

You know how many demons are in that woman. . Someone wey alaafin dey pound daily?

Bro, escape ur head ooo
Returning to the Alafin is dangerous after sleeping with another man or other men.

2 Likes

Re: Queen Damilola Apologizes To Alaafin Of Oyo, Begs Him To Accept Her Back (Pix) by Studio247: 12:16pm On Nov 01, 2021
83 minus 24
Could this be true love?

What women can not do for money doesn't exist

1 Like

Re: Queen Damilola Apologizes To Alaafin Of Oyo, Begs Him To Accept Her Back (Pix) by SATANlST: 12:25pm On Nov 01, 2021
let her swear by ogun that she has not bleeped an sucked any other dck during this period
Re: Queen Damilola Apologizes To Alaafin Of Oyo, Begs Him To Accept Her Back (Pix) by Hallabee1(m): 12:54pm On Nov 01, 2021
obiekunie01:

gbamsolutely!

she been think say e dey easy out there.

and on top of that, no man wants to be in the bad book of the alafin by being seen chopping wetin oba don chop! cheesy

Aje....

on point, expecially the Alaafin's wife, no one can try it, marry her again or to sleep with her...na die striaght, all this and more must have been what she taught off and decided to make a u-turn

2 Likes

Re: Queen Damilola Apologizes To Alaafin Of Oyo, Begs Him To Accept Her Back (Pix) by Blackdisciple(m): 12:59pm On Nov 01, 2021
zangaozanga:

What took her there at the first place... Money, to be called Queen...?
Na she sabi

2 Likes

Re: Queen Damilola Apologizes To Alaafin Of Oyo, Begs Him To Accept Her Back (Pix) by alizma: 1:00pm On Nov 01, 2021
zangaozanga:
You didn't read that part where she said she will pay back all the money contributed for her once she get back to the Afin?
Re: Queen Damilola Apologizes To Alaafin Of Oyo, Begs Him To Accept Her Back (Pix) by kunle75(m): 1:14pm On Nov 01, 2021
zangaozanga:

Boys aren't smiling at her like the old man will do.
No free money from government officials when they visit the palace and besides 2023 elections is coming, she knew very well how baba will cash out big time from politicians and she can't afford to miss out.

She's a smart girl

1 Like

Re: Queen Damilola Apologizes To Alaafin Of Oyo, Begs Him To Accept Her Back (Pix) by jrusky(m): 1:15pm On Nov 01, 2021
IbileIfe:

Not her.
That was AnnuOluwapo.

Oh ok, Thanks.
Re: Queen Damilola Apologizes To Alaafin Of Oyo, Begs Him To Accept Her Back (Pix) by BeeNation(f): 2:18pm On Nov 01, 2021
SAPA NA YOUR MATE

zangaozanga:
Re: Queen Damilola Apologizes To Alaafin Of Oyo, Begs Him To Accept Her Back (Pix) by pacespot(m): 2:48pm On Nov 01, 2021
siofra:

Well done!!! I didn't know she opened a bank account through you or that somehow you have access to her bank account.

Then what do you think could have attracted this young woman to an old man like that
Re: Queen Damilola Apologizes To Alaafin Of Oyo, Begs Him To Accept Her Back (Pix) by Cubeman: 4:43pm On Nov 01, 2021
Babe, you are who you are because you married Alaafin. When you decided to go out of the palace, you went back to who you were. Now that your account balance is zero and you are borrowing money from people to survive, you realized you have done yourself by yourself. Sapa don catch am.
Alaafin will not take you back in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Queen Damilola Apologizes To Alaafin Of Oyo, Begs Him To Accept Her Back (Pix) by lexy2014: 6:08pm On Nov 01, 2021
msWelder2227:
Need a toy boy for 4 weeks. I will pay you 300k per week Need a toy boy for 4 weeks. I will pay you 300k per week

300k per week. Weldone
Re: Queen Damilola Apologizes To Alaafin Of Oyo, Begs Him To Accept Her Back (Pix) by irunoko(m): 7:34pm On Nov 01, 2021
jrusky:

she's not the one that wants to remarry.its queen aanu that is remarrying.

Secondly,if a woman decides to leave a king she was married to,there are some sacrifices she needs to make before she remarries and the king has to willingly release her from his heart.failure to do so, the new husband will be the victim lipsrsealed
Re: Queen Damilola Apologizes To Alaafin Of Oyo, Begs Him To Accept Her Back (Pix) by irunoko(m): 7:36pm On Nov 01, 2021
grin
Cubeman:
Babe, you are who you are because you married Alaafin. When you decided to go out of the palace, you went back to who you were. Now that your account balance is zero and you are borrowing money from people to survive, you realized you have done yourself by yourself. Sapa don catch am.
Alaafin will not take you back in Jesus name
Re: Queen Damilola Apologizes To Alaafin Of Oyo, Begs Him To Accept Her Back (Pix) by SaintUlot: 7:39pm On Nov 01, 2021
jrusky:

That one is Queen Aanu, the one being talked about on this thread is queen Damilola.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Origin Of The Name Bello?! / Olori Ola Adeyemi Builds House For Her Mother (Photos) / 7 Facts About The North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.