Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,060 members, 7,835,589 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Queen Damilola Apologizes To Alaafin Of Oyo, Begs Him To Accept Her Back (Pix) - Culture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Queen Damilola Apologizes To Alaafin Of Oyo, Begs Him To Accept Her Back (Pix) (46827 Views)

Bode Thomas Died Of Barking After Insulting Alaafin Of Oyo. How True? / Alaafin Of Oyo Visits Ayaba Maryam Adeniran Adeyemi, Wife Of His Father / Alaafin Of Oyo Wears Historic Crown Made Centuries Ago For The First Time.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Queen Damilola Apologizes To Alaafin Of Oyo, Begs Him To Accept Her Back (Pix) by NohurryInLife: 11:39pm On Nov 01, 2021
Champneys:

Block her everywhere bros! grin
She say she wan see me. I say make she talk wetin she wan say 4 phone...she Say na see she wan see me.
Re: Queen Damilola Apologizes To Alaafin Of Oyo, Begs Him To Accept Her Back (Pix) by NohurryInLife: 11:40pm On Nov 01, 2021
Joysticks:
She don carry belle for another man won use am hook you.Wise up.
She say she wan see me. I say make she talk wetin she wan say 4 phone...She say na see she wan see me b4 she talk.
Re: Queen Damilola Apologizes To Alaafin Of Oyo, Begs Him To Accept Her Back (Pix) by princewarri1985: 1:53am On Nov 02, 2021
MONEY DON FINISH, AND NA NOW SHE KNOW SAY THERE IS NO PLACE LIKE HOME, IDIOT
Re: Queen Damilola Apologizes To Alaafin Of Oyo, Begs Him To Accept Her Back (Pix) by Blesyn22(m): 1:41pm On Nov 02, 2021
Dissertation lo faa.

It's against African culture for a king's wife to leave the palace and marry another man while the king is alive. As long as a woman has become a king's wife she can not marry any other man except at the death of the king and the next king inherit her as his wife.
Re: Queen Damilola Apologizes To Alaafin Of Oyo, Begs Him To Accept Her Back (Pix) by Jimasun00: 8:20am On Nov 03, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
cheesy cheesy

Auntie cannot understand the language her account balance is speaking of recent.

The Future Don Dey Confuse Confusion grin
Damilola's marriage is just 3years.And she has just one child with the alaafin.She also left the palace this year.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sexy Igbo Names / "Adewale Akanbi Engages In Yahoo Yahoo, Uses Palace As Cover Up" - Oluwo-Oke / Origin Of The Name Bello?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.