Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,947 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:45 AM

Aight, Having Problems With Ur Babe?: No Problem Try These, If She Doesn't Smi - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Aight, Having Problems With Ur Babe?: No Problem Try These, If She Doesn't Smi (1424 Views)

Aight, Get In Here Faggots_ And Distinguished Civillians / "No Boyfriend No Problem" Inscription On A Lady's T-Shirt (Photo) / Aight, Having Problems With Your Babe?, No Problem Try These, If She Doesn't Smi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aight, Having Problems With Ur Babe?: No Problem Try These, If She Doesn't Smi by adebisi1(m): 3:03pm On Jul 25, 2007
Aight, having problems with ur babe?, no problem try these, if she doesn't smile at the end of the 23rd tip. run, 

(1). Tell her she is beautiful or gorgeous(not fine, or sexy)

(2) . Hold her hand at any moment . . even if its just for a second.

(3) . Kiss her on the forehead/ neck.

(4) . Leave her voice messages to wake up to.

(5) . When she is upset, hold her tight and tell her how much she means to you.

(6) . Recognize the small things . . . they usually mean the most.

(7) . Pick her over all the other girls you hang out with.

(cool . Write her notes. (she loves them)

(9) . Introduce her to family and friends . . . as your girlfriend.

(10) . Play with her hair,

(11) . Pick her up, tickle her, and play-wrestle with her.

(12) . Sit in the park and just talk to her.

(13) . Tell her funny jokes, tell her stupid jokes, or just tell her jokes.

(14) . Let her fall asleep in your arms.

(15) . If she's mad at you, kiss her.

(16) . Give her piggyback rides.

(17) . Bring her flowers

(18) . Treat her the same around your friends as you do when your alone.

(19) . Look her in the eyes and smile.

(20) . Let her take as many pictures of you as she wants.

(21) . Kiss her in the rain.

(22) . If your in love with her . . . tell her.

(23). Play a song for her most likely on a guitar.

After Trying all ,Come back and commet
Re: Aight, Having Problems With Ur Babe?: No Problem Try These, If She Doesn't Smi by Bolarge(m): 3:31pm On Jul 25, 2007
adebisi1:

(5) . When she is upset, hold her tight and tell her how much she means to you.

(12) . Sit in the park and just talk to her.

(14) . Let her fall asleep in your arms.

(19) . Look her in the eyes and smile.
  True. Can't fault these. Rock her world. cool

adebisi1:

(15) . If she's mad at you, kiss her.
*coughs* Madness get levels ohh! undecided undecided grin

adebisi1:

(17) . Bring her flowers
naija chick?
Whatever happened to chocolates and Tantalizer packs? grin

adebisi1:

(21) . Kiss her in the rain.
  This got me swooning. Sounds really romantic. At least until some bagga use car to splash u dirty water. grin

adebisi1:

(22) . If your in love with her . . . tell her.
   True that. cool

adebisi1:

(23). Play a song for her most likely on a guitar.
  Come again?. . Gui-wetin?
You obviously not in naija. Wetin concern naija guy with guitar? You see dreadlocks for my head? angry

@adebisi 1
Very brilliant piece I must say. Keep it up. wink cool
Re: Aight, Having Problems With Ur Babe?: No Problem Try These, If She Doesn't Smi by adebisi1(m): 3:42pm On Jul 25, 2007
hey guy make you pratice waiting i sya make una do oo na how we confuse them here in turkey be that ooo you know say girls need thinks like that lol
Re: Aight, Having Problems With Ur Babe?: No Problem Try These, If She Doesn't Smi by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:47pm On Jul 25, 2007
Bolarge:

Come again?. . Gui-wetin?
You obviously not in naija. Wetin concern naija guy with guitar? You see dreadlocks for my head? angry

lol grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

@adebisi 1

nice one. wink
Re: Aight, Having Problems With Ur Babe?: No Problem Try These, If She Doesn't Smi by iice(f): 3:50pm On Jul 25, 2007
Bwahahahahahaha grin grin

@Post. . .not bad but i can do without somethings grin
Re: Aight, Having Problems With Ur Babe?: No Problem Try These, If She Doesn't Smi by adebisi1(m): 5:12pm On Jul 25, 2007
hehehe funny like what? let me know
Re: Aight, Having Problems With Ur Babe?: No Problem Try These, If She Doesn't Smi by iice(f): 5:26pm On Jul 25, 2007
Lets just say if i answer you go laff tire grin grin I don't do alot of things tongue

But i totally dig the guitar thing. . . .
Re: Aight, Having Problems With Ur Babe?: No Problem Try These, If She Doesn't Smi by adebisi1(m): 5:29pm On Jul 25, 2007
hehehe funny anyway na the thing way here be that oo if u want to win your baby make u trip her the way i said na the best way all the 23 way i choooce for una make un try am ooo bes of luck
Re: Aight, Having Problems With Ur Babe?: No Problem Try These, If She Doesn't Smi by iice(f): 5:31pm On Jul 25, 2007
Erhhh not every girl likes the same things. . .more better to just choose from the list what you think will best affect ya babe
Re: Aight, Having Problems With Ur Babe?: No Problem Try These, If She Doesn't Smi by adebisi1(m): 5:54pm On Jul 25, 2007
hmmm so asper you which one go ettect on you from those thing?
Re: Aight, Having Problems With Ur Babe?: No Problem Try These, If She Doesn't Smi by adebisi1(m): 5:59pm On Jul 25, 2007
girl i wanna say affect no be ettect lol na turkey i dey so our keybord na war lol
Re: Aight, Having Problems With Ur Babe?: No Problem Try These, If She Doesn't Smi by Lexyhearts(f): 7:49pm On Jul 25, 2007
i feel u wink

pray my guy not not come across this cheesy cheesy
Re: Aight, Having Problems With Ur Babe?: No Problem Try These, If She Doesn't Smi by Nobody: 10:28pm On Oct 07, 2011
adebisi1:

girl i wanna say affect  no be ettect lol na turkey i dey so our keybord na war lol

no. your a&& just can't spell! grin
Re: Aight, Having Problems With Ur Babe?: No Problem Try These, If She Doesn't Smi by Gluckdude(m): 1:58pm On Oct 08, 2011
nice one, keep wasting your time on love sequencial rubish, a guy with a cool range rover sport with some cash, will order her to bed and give her a nice trashing, while you are here proclaiming love. LOVE MY FOOT.
Re: Aight, Having Problems With Ur Babe?: No Problem Try These, If She Doesn't Smi by mashnino(m): 3:05pm On Oct 08, 2011
some of the things u said applies to some certain geolocatoins.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Girls In Europe Always Want U 2 Buy Cards To Call Their Mum In Nigeria / Sight Of A Snoring Woman: / Age Differences In Dating - What's The Gap For You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.