Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,863 members, 7,844,805 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

My Funny Experience At Airforce Base Kaduna... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Funny Experience At Airforce Base Kaduna... (7607 Views)

Share Your Funny Experience Visiting Your Lover Who Lives Under Someone / My Funny Experience With This Beautiful Muslim Lady / Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Funny Experience At Airforce Base Kaduna... by Truvelisback(m): 2:42pm On Nov 11, 2021
leetylee:
I was thinking that he was among those who was stripped naked and on seeing the female officers his "small brother" stood like the statue of liberty... Mtchweew
I was among the guys. Nobody, stripped us naked. We were told to do so for medical purpose. Our ass holes were checked too to know weda any of us had pile. U will have to bend down and show them ur ass hole.
Re: My Funny Experience At Airforce Base Kaduna... by Naytanstore: 3:12pm On Nov 11, 2021
:
Truvelisback:
Na Yoruba lady oo. U like her?

Ur question Don dae make fear catch me o

embarassed

Is there anyway I can see pictures kiss

Lemme see what u want to purchase cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Funny Experience At Airforce Base Kaduna... by Truvelisback(m): 3:51pm On Nov 11, 2021
Naytanstore:
:

Ur question Don dae make fear catch me o

embarassed

Is there anyway I can see pictures kiss

Lemme see what u want to purchase cheesy
No fear Bro. There is no fear in love. Meet her on Fb. Her username is Musa Adebisi Opeyemi. She just need a straightforward person. U can search her on Fb. U will see her phone Number and her pics putting on an Army cap. Bro, just play ur card well.
Re: My Funny Experience At Airforce Base Kaduna... by Nobody: 4:18pm On Nov 11, 2021
Which kind screening be that ? Dem wan dey check gbola grin every organs in the body the penis is the least to have problem grin

1 Like

Re: My Funny Experience At Airforce Base Kaduna... by InfernoNig: 5:22pm On Nov 11, 2021
Truvelisback:
Good day, fellas. I want to share my funny experience at Airforce base kaduna. I applied for the Nigerian Airforce. Although my younger sister's husband is a Naval officer and his elder brother is an Airforce officer too. At first, i never wanted to apply but my younger sister encouraged me to apply, that she would tell her husband's elder brother who is an Airforce officer to talk to his "My Oga at the top" to help me get the job. So, i was sent an sms to come for screening. At medical screen, to my surprised, we were told to strip naked for medical check up. We the guys have to strip naked inside for the check up. The funny thing is that, there were two ladies(Airforce officers) along with the male officers in the room while these were happening. As a guy, u will have to stand nake while they view u with ur dickson. The female have their own place for medical check of too of which they have to strip completely naked for check up. But what i am not sure abt is weda male officers were among them who checked them up.

Was it DSSC screening you went for.

1 Like

Re: My Funny Experience At Airforce Base Kaduna... by Truvelisback(m): 5:56pm On Nov 11, 2021
InfernoNig:

Was it DSSC screening you went for.
No, it was Recruit.
Re: My Funny Experience At Airforce Base Kaduna... by InfernoNig: 6:08pm On Nov 11, 2021
Truvelisback:
No, it was Recruit.

Ok. Congratulations.
Re: My Funny Experience At Airforce Base Kaduna... by aktolly54(m): 6:10pm On Nov 11, 2021
Naytanstore:

No wahala

Thanks

But joining army no follow ooo
no try am ,except your name resemble Hausa name then you can try it. Otherwise na borno dey go post you to ,for you to fight bolo boyz

1 Like

Re: My Funny Experience At Airforce Base Kaduna... by Naytanstore: 7:16pm On Nov 11, 2021
aktolly54:
no try am ,except your name resemble Hausa name then you can try it. Otherwise na borno dey go post you to ,for you to fight bolo boyz

I tell you am still too young to be in bush shooting Boko boys
Re: My Funny Experience At Airforce Base Kaduna... by leetylee: 8:07pm On Nov 11, 2021
Truvelisback:
I was among the guys. Nobody, stripped us naked. We were told to do so for medical purpose. Our ass holes were checked too to know weda any of us had pile. U will have to bend down and show them ur ass hole.
Leeemao I can only imagine, how e go come be if person be release atomic fumes Omo the way the officers for flog Una nyash eh.. cheesy
Very dirty and thorough checkup!

1 Like

Re: My Funny Experience At Airforce Base Kaduna... by leetylee: 8:08pm On Nov 11, 2021
Truvelisback:
So gbola nuh rise
Re: My Funny Experience At Airforce Base Kaduna... by cherryCola: 8:18pm On Nov 11, 2021
shocked So this popular NL Monika go come be my junior airman.

NDA termer 3 air force cadet by the way cool.

1 Like

Re: My Funny Experience At Airforce Base Kaduna... by chicoMX(m): 8:32pm On Nov 11, 2021
Naytanstore:

Not afraid o, just dat army don't treat there foot soldiers well........ except I'll be joining them as a commissioned officer if not am not going to join

Lol. See this one. Commissioned officers wey just join now set dey go war front. I r

2 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience At Airforce Base Kaduna... by lereinter(m): 8:49pm On Nov 11, 2021
Naytanstore:

Not afraid o, just dat army don't treat there foot soldiers well........ except I'll be joining them as a commissioned officer if not am not going to join

No recruits is treated well either in army, navy, airforce

Is good to have a choice sha

1 Like

Re: My Funny Experience At Airforce Base Kaduna... by Truvelisback(m): 11:08pm On Nov 11, 2021
leetylee:

So gbola nuh rise
Gbola just have to respect himself. When Gbola saw them, gbola was very shy, he had to close his eyes and sleep.
Re: My Funny Experience At Airforce Base Kaduna... by Truvelisback(m): 11:13pm On Nov 11, 2021
leetylee:

Leeemao I can only imagine, how e go come be if person be release atomic fumes Omo the way the officers for flog Una nyash eh.. cheesy
Very dirty and thorough checkup!
One just have to control his ass because form of misconduct like this, Dem go screen u out, and fit lash ur yansh.

1 Like

Re: My Funny Experience At Airforce Base Kaduna... by Truvelisback(m): 11:16pm On Nov 11, 2021
chicoMX:

Lol. See this one. Commissioned officers wey just join now set dey go war front. I r
He depends on the Rank sha. If u are a Captain or commander, u are likely to go war front.
Re: My Funny Experience At Airforce Base Kaduna... by Truvelisback(m): 11:20pm On Nov 11, 2021
cherryCola:
shocked So this popular NL Monika go come be my
junior airman.

NDA termer 3 air force cadet by the way cool.
Bros, I never join oo but i fit go seniour u for Rank if some kind runs i dey expect go click. From now till next year, i may likely be called to take my uniform and be posted. Na Sms i dey expect so.
Re: My Funny Experience At Airforce Base Kaduna... by leetylee: 5:10am On Nov 12, 2021
Truvelisback:
Gbola just have to respect him. Gbola saw them, gbola was very shy, he had to close his eyes and sleep.
Nuh be lies �
Re: My Funny Experience At Airforce Base Kaduna... by DarkCaesar(m): 5:27am On Nov 12, 2021
Truvelisback:
Bros, I never join oo but i fit go seniour u for Rank if some kind runs i dey expect go click. From now till next year, i may likely be called to take my uniform and be posted. Na Sms i dey expect so.
I will pray it clicks, I will search for your moniker next year……I AM JOINING Through YOU brother. Save my moniker, I’ll always reach out late next year and I pray it goes according to plans for you.
Re: My Funny Experience At Airforce Base Kaduna... by Bellotelli: 6:12am On Nov 12, 2021
Haakeem:
Hmmmm op are you sure? Or you just cooked up this story up.....
I had similar experience when I went for efcc medical screening at that air force base. We were more than ten guys in the doctor's office completely nude... Till today I still feel traumatized by that experience.

1 Like

Re: My Funny Experience At Airforce Base Kaduna... by Truvelisback(m): 6:49am On Nov 12, 2021
DarkCaesar:
I will pray it clicks, I will search for your moniker next year……I AM JOINING Through YOU brother. Save my moniker, I’ll always reach out late next year and I pray it goes according to plans for you.
Anyway, Let's see how it goes.
Re: My Funny Experience At Airforce Base Kaduna... by Truvelisback(m): 6:56am On Nov 12, 2021
DarkCaesar:
Bro, luck and prayer follow self ooo. I would advise that u buy Navy and Airforce form this year and give it a try.
Re: My Funny Experience At Airforce Base Kaduna... by DarkCaesar(m): 6:56am On Nov 12, 2021
Truvelisback:
Anyway, Let's see how it goes.
just don’t forget me……I will put you in my prayers
Re: My Funny Experience At Airforce Base Kaduna... by Truvelisback(m): 7:00am On Nov 12, 2021
Bellotelli:

I had similar experience when I went for efcc medical screening at that air force base. We were more than ten guys in the doctor's office completely nude... Till today I still feel traumatized by that experience.
Bro, i can relate. There is nothing too special abt being naked again. Was the doctor a female?
Re: My Funny Experience At Airforce Base Kaduna... by Truvelisback(m): 7:01am On Nov 12, 2021
DarkCaesar:
just don’t forget me……I will put you in my prayers
Alright.
Re: My Funny Experience At Airforce Base Kaduna... by DarkCaesar(m): 7:04am On Nov 12, 2021
Truvelisback:
Bro, luck and prayer follow self ooo. I would advise that u buy Navy and Airforce form this year and give it a try.
im not in a rush, enter first then I won’t need luck again
Re: My Funny Experience At Airforce Base Kaduna... by Lighthouseman: 7:22am On Nov 12, 2021
Truvelisback:
Good day, fellas. I want to share my funny experience at Airforce base kaduna. I applied for the Nigerian Airforce. Although my younger sister's husband is a Naval officer and his elder brother is an Airforce officer too. At first, i never wanted to apply but my younger sister encouraged me to apply, that she would tell her husband's elder brother who is an Airforce officer to talk to his "My Oga at the top" to help me get the job. So, i was sent an sms to come for screening. At medical screen, to my surprised, we were told to strip naked for medical check up. We the guys have to strip naked inside for the check up. The funny thing is that, there were two ladies(Airforce officers) along with the male officers in the room while these were happening. As a guy, u will have to stand nake while they view u with ur dickson. The female have their own place for medical check of too of which they have to strip completely naked for check up. But what i am not sure abt is weda male officers were among them who checked them up.
It's standard medical practice to join the military.

1 Like

Re: My Funny Experience At Airforce Base Kaduna... by Haakeem(m): 7:32am On Nov 12, 2021
Bellotelli:

grin
Re: My Funny Experience At Airforce Base Kaduna... by Truvelisback(m): 7:49am On Nov 12, 2021
DarkCaesar:
im not in a rush, enter first then I won’t need luck again
U said u won't need luck again, lol. Millitary no be like b4 again oo. Politics don follow. There is no harm in trying. I know several people who joined the force without any Godfather. They tried their luck and it clicked. Even people wey get Godfather self, e no too sure for them. Do u know why? Godfather pass Godfather.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Funny Experience At Airforce Base Kaduna... by Southernigbo: 9:04am On Nov 12, 2021
killmods:

Lol.. u go see wetin I dey try tell u no worry. As long as ur pole dey alright grin
wishing him fornication or what?
Re: My Funny Experience At Airforce Base Kaduna... by Truvelisback(m): 10:06am On Nov 12, 2021
Southernigbo:
wishing him fornication or what?
What he meant is that my Seriake Dickson should look long and big, to impress the male and female officers viewing us.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Girls: Have You Ever Been Caught Walking Around The House Naked? / Sex Is Never Enough Ladies.............pics / MEN ONLY: This Expensive Thing Will Be Given Out For Free This Week. SEE PICTURE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.