Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,310 members, 7,822,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me (56043 Views)

Bought A Ring & Wanted To Propose To My Girl Inside Church Today, But I Faild / How Do I End This Relationship?? / Her In-Law Advises Me Against Marrying Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by cpu2006(m): 3:31pm On Nov 11, 2021
did you have sex with her or not?

4 Likes

Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by revived: 3:31pm On Nov 11, 2021
Op you are mad

4 Likes

Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by ukaface(f): 3:31pm On Nov 11, 2021
Op, why can't you marry her?

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by Youngthug69(m): 3:31pm On Nov 11, 2021
Omo oba cool

See dis one oo after u don finish d girl,,inside and outside finish,,u want cum breakup wit her...

I swear the thunger wer go fire u eeee,,still dy do meeting wit buhari

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by emmykk(m): 3:32pm On Nov 11, 2021
Mylordmygod1:
A beautiful afternoon to all nairalanders.

Firstly, my greatest fear when it comes to things of this world is 'women', That's why i don't want to break a womans heart in a way that i will be the one to recieve the blame.

I've been in a relationship with my girl for about 3years now, and each time my mum or friends ask me if i'm gonna marry her, my answer is always a capital letter NO.

Now, my mum is warning me to better let her go since i don't have the interest of marrying her. But the hard part is that i'v been promising this girl that i will marry her even when i'm 100% sure i won't marry her, and i don't no how to go about ending the friendship now.

Recently, i've been picking offences for minor isues, getting angry with her for no reasons, trying to give her signal, but none seems to be working, and its now like my anger is her source of happiness these days.

I really want to end the friendship now, but i want the blame to be on her side and not mine, how can i go about it?

ADVICE ME WELL

Thanks.

Simple way to dump her since you are finding it difficult to tell her is to travel to were she will not see you for like 3 months and don't call her why you are there.

When you finally return behave as if you have met someone you love while away.

But somebody who have been with you for 3 years is your type or understand you and that is what marriage entails. Whatever you don't like on her try appreciate others
Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by MPESA(m): 3:32pm On Nov 11, 2021
iceybux:

Yes every relationship must not end in marriage.. that’s the major issue with naija girls.. bcus u guys had sex they feel it’s entitlement to marriage rights.. babe we bleeped each other... it works fine if it doesn’t life goes on.. gbam

You no read where e say he dey promise am marriage Abi BTW what's so special about this una abroad woman And e fit be say you still dey Bongo self.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by spiceadole: 3:32pm On Nov 11, 2021
Mylordmygod1:

Firstly, my greatest fear when it comes to things of this world is 'women', That's why i don't want to break a womans heart in a way that i will be the one to recieve the blame.

I've been in a relationship with my girl for about 3years now, and each time my mum or friends ask me if i'm gonna marry her, my answer is always a capital letter NO.

Now, my mum is warning me to better let her go since i don't have the interest of marrying her. But the hard part is that i'v been promising this girl that i will marry her even when i'm 100% sure i won't marry her, and i don't no how to go about ending the friendship now.

Recently, i've been picking offences for minor isues, getting angry with her for no reasons, trying to give her signal, but none seems to be working, and its now like my anger is her source of happiness these days.

I really want to end the friendship now, but i want the blame to be on her side and not mine, how can i go about it?

ADVICE ME WELL

Thanks.

Just call her, sit her down and tell her it's over.
Let her go.. that you will not marry her.

She will cry, reign abuses and curses but she will be alright Las Las.
The curses will not work.

You have been giving her signals and signs but because she had no value for her body and has been sleeping with you, she refused to take note and move.

This is why I always advise ladies to close their legs and hold their body.
Stop having sex with a man who is not your husband.
Premarital sex reduces your value, lowers your self esteem, makes you appear used and worthless,messes up your sense of judgement.
You are the loser if the relationship ends..
But they will not listen.
Serves her right!

4 Likes

Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by Komu1048(m): 3:32pm On Nov 11, 2021
Qatar2022:

Use withdraw tactics on her , stop picking her call , don't reply her messages . If she ask just tell her you are busy, do it up to three months she will go by herself

U never jam dem, some will travel to come n cry on your neck, unless u r stone cold you won’t know when u will knack her n commit urself again

2 Likes

Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by Nobody: 3:32pm On Nov 11, 2021
Boogyman557:
HOLLY GRAM cool U B JUNZIN GUY.. SMOKE WEED UR BRAIN GO SET WELL. U GO DE REASON WELL. WTF MAN

You sure say him head fit carry Igbeux so cause e be like the nigga dense
Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by Youngthug69(m): 3:32pm On Nov 11, 2021
cpu2006:
did you have sex with her or not?

Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by Nobody: 3:33pm On Nov 11, 2021
Mylordmygod1:

ADVICE ME WELL

Thanks.
What are the things you see in her that makes you think you can't marry her ?? Let's start from there first ...

3 Likes

Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by djdaunstoppable(m): 3:33pm On Nov 11, 2021
When you knew u never wanted to end up with her ? Why take 3 years of her time ? After you will say it’s generational curse or your mom is the cause of your problem when it starts after getting your choice to settle down.. if it’s ur sister how will you feel ? Pinch � yourself and see how it feels bro.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by SeriouslySense(m): 3:33pm On Nov 11, 2021
I don't know why many do this, why will you go over an extended period of time promising a person you will mary them, when you clearly will not, do you know, you are even making it worse.

I think we have a problem with deceit, you say something but you know it's the opposite, why complicate your life like this.

You are afraid to be alone why? or maybe i am wrong, but you are also wasting her time, she will really break down for a while.

Just tell her now, and the earlier you do so the better, the better for everyone, your mother was right.

You are wrong to keep this going, just try honesty, tell her you are no longer into the relationship, say it with grace and regret, the way you say it matters and also what you say matters, and ask for her forgiveness. Also, ask God for forgiveness, and pray for her to be healed completely maybe from a broken heart.

Be mindful of how you see your future partners, do not see them as objects, or commodities or object of prestige, see them as a soul, a person.

5 Likes

Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by Nobody: 3:33pm On Nov 11, 2021
Mylordmygod1:

ADVICE ME WELL

Thanks.

Mylordmygod1:
I'm about to start up a business, and i don't need her assistance since i'm not marrying her..

lalasticlala help me reach out to more people.. Thanks

Mylordmygod1:
i want it to be in the form of a set up, i don't want her to blame me because i don't know how she will feel

Mylordmygod1:
You people should'nt blame me, its not a must that all relationship leads to marriage. All i need is how i can end the relationship before it is too late.

What you sow, you will reap. I have nothing much to tell you than pray for you. What you sow exactly, God will make you reap it exponentially in Jesus' name. A big Amen!

5 Likes

Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by mutantninja: 3:33pm On Nov 11, 2021
Pretend to Become financially bankrupt and watch her run away

2 Likes

Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by princewhiter: 3:33pm On Nov 11, 2021
Na Jesus you need for your life my brother. Things of the world matters no more

4 Likes

Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by BareFacedLies(m): 3:33pm On Nov 11, 2021
iceybux:

Yes every relationship must not end in marriage.. that’s the major issue with naija girls.. bcus u guys had sex they feel it’s entitlement to marriage rights.. babe we bleeped each other... it works fine if it doesn’t life goes on.. gbam

After spending 3 years and expanding the girl's pùssy he wants to break up?

No! We will not take it!

5 Likes

Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by LordReed(m): 3:34pm On Nov 11, 2021
Mylordmygod1:

ADVICE ME WELL

Thanks.

There has to be a reason why you don't want to marry her. Just tell her the reason and be done with it. Marriage is not by force, she can't force you into a marriage so there is nothing to be reticent about.

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by Aganju849: 3:34pm On Nov 11, 2021
Mylordmygod1:

ADVICE ME WELL

Thanks.

Once you promise a Nigerian girl marriage you better keep.your promise and marry her else she will show you spiriual pepper.

Dude if you break up with that girl you are finished.

4 Likes

Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by CSTRR: 3:34pm On Nov 11, 2021
You are a time waster and an unprofitable investment.

Time is the most valuable thing and that is what you have taken from her.

May God waste your Time too.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by fayomim: 3:35pm On Nov 11, 2021
Mylordmygod1:

ADVICE ME WELL

Thanks.

You don't want to marry her yet you continue lashing her toto. You need a break up because her toto don slack and you want a beautiful excuse to run away from your initial plan. I dont give advice to fools and selfish people.

You are an idiot

5 Likes

Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by slickbak(m): 3:35pm On Nov 11, 2021
Mylordmygod1:

ADVICE ME WELL

Thanks.

Go abroad first cos your life may be at stake. Especially if Na you dey sort her bills
Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 11, 2021
mutantninja:
Pretend to Become financially bankrupt and watch her run away
Exactly how your future daughter's deceiver or your sister's deceiver will be advised.

5 Likes

Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by huttonbanti(m): 3:35pm On Nov 11, 2021
Na this kind people dey make women dey calls us All Men Are the same..

You knew you don't have any future with her,and you continue the relationship,despite your mom telling you to allow her go.that girl feet go do you waiting you no go like at the end to you!!!

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by sematec(m): 3:35pm On Nov 11, 2021
You are a bastard life waster

2 Likes

Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by 001spice: 3:35pm On Nov 11, 2021
Mylordmygod1:

ADVICE ME WELL

Thanks.
I really don't know how old you are but you just spoken like an immature fellow, why on earth will you be deceiving the poor girl for 3years that you will marry her when you were so sure you can't marry her. Mr man you don't deserve to be call a man. I wish someone will do the same to any of your female family members or relative. Abeg vomit for manhood no done fall hand. Rubbish

2 Likes

Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by Ciscogod(m): 3:35pm On Nov 11, 2021
I'm in this present situation also, Met the Lady in 2018, We dated for 8months or thereabout, I knew I could no longer continue. I told her reasons I cant continue the relationship. But mehn. My folks and siblings cherish her a lot and that gave a lot of hope that we are going to end up together. We hardly communicate but she's in constant communication with my parents . Her parents also build relationship with my folks and siblings.

I already told them my reason and I cant continue the relationship.

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by Princeton92(m): 3:35pm On Nov 11, 2021
Then you two deserve to be together ni
cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy

Congratulations....
Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by Solatium(m): 3:36pm On Nov 11, 2021
Mylordmygod1:

ADVICE ME WELL

Thanks.

How do I advise a dishonest Man? you knew you were not going to marry her,yet you kept promising her and you want us to tell you how to break her heart?
ọga go and sort your mess,but no blame anybody if you go mad at the end o

3 Likes

Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by estherozioma: 3:36pm On Nov 11, 2021
Destiny wasters, you have been promising her marriage, when you know , you have no intention of marrying her, please I hope you are not looking good for Satan because you the Satan, your wickedness will kill you.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by Skanas(m): 3:36pm On Nov 11, 2021
Mylordmygod1:

ADVICE ME WELL

Thanks.

HELL HATH NO FURY LIKE A WOMAN SCORNED...

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Lady Stands Up During Service To Accuse Pastor Of Getting Her Pregnant (pic/vid) / 24-Year-Old Groom Whose Wedding Pictures Went Viral, Advises: "Start Early" / Jade Slavin To Find Love Because Of Her Height (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.