Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,407 members, 7,822,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me (56045 Views)

Bought A Ring & Wanted To Propose To My Girl Inside Church Today, But I Faild / How Do I End This Relationship?? / Her In-Law Advises Me Against Marrying Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by Hathor5(f): 3:44pm On Nov 11, 2021
Mylordmygod1:
You people should'nt blame me, its not a must that all relationship leads to marriage. All i need is how i can end the relationship before it is too late.

You are a coward.

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by iceybux(m): 3:44pm On Nov 11, 2021
Mvena:

For three years? Haba na

My cousin dated her bf for 9years and later ended up together.. all I’m saying is don’t always expect bcus u spent such years together to end up together

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by Mvena(f): 3:45pm On Nov 11, 2021
olawoyetaiwo:
Oga how would you feel if u are admitted into a school and after the 3rd year you were told to go that u were never qualified for admission?
so you derive joy and fun in wasting another person's precious time?

DON'T WORRY GOD IS WATCHING YOU IN HD MODE...
Like it’s the mind for me

Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by Mvena(f): 3:46pm On Nov 11, 2021
iceybux:

My cousin dated her bf for 9years and later ended up together.. all I’m saying is don’t always expect bcus u spent such years together to end up together
That’s true but your other statement made it seem somehow but wait o, 9 years? Na medicine dem dey study
Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by Ocholu: 3:46pm On Nov 11, 2021
OP let me be real with you;

You're a very wicked person.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by iceybux(m): 3:47pm On Nov 11, 2021
BareFacedLies:

After spending 3 years and expanding the girl's pùssy he wants to break up?

No! We will not take it!

First of all noting like expand.. 2ndly she wasn’t force to,3rdly they both had each other.. it wasn’t on condition of gettin married .. it’s optional..

2 Likes

Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by chieni(f): 3:47pm On Nov 11, 2021
iceybux:

Yes every relationship must not end in marriage.. that’s the major issue with naija girls.. bcus u guys had sex they feel it’s entitlement to marriage rights.. babe we bleeped each other... it works fine if it doesn’t life goes on.. gbam
Why lie to her that he will get married to her in the first place? Did she beg him? Shey she was on her own.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by iceybux(m): 3:48pm On Nov 11, 2021
MPESA:

You no read where e say he dey promise am marriage Abi BTW what's so special about una this abroad woman And e fit be say you still dey Bongo self.

It ain’t abt abroad all I’m saying is it’s not a much.. but if he promised marriage and defaulting then my wrongs.. but aside the promise it ain’t a must.. as a lady know what u want and whom u with.. don’t use sex as a means of engagement.. nope u can’t do that...
Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by Nobody: 3:49pm On Nov 11, 2021
Truly Nigerian men don't like helping their fellow men

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by madridsta007(m): 3:49pm On Nov 11, 2021
Mylordmygod1:
A beautiful afternoon to all nairalanders.

Firstly, my greatest fear when it comes to things of this world is 'women', That's why i don't want to break a womans heart in a way that i will be the one to recieve the blame.

I've been in a relationship with my girl for about 3years now, and each time my mum or friends ask me if i'm gonna marry her, my answer is always a capital letter NO.

Now, my mum is warning me to better let her go since i don't have the interest of marrying her. But the hard part is that i'v been promising this girl that i will marry her even when i'm 100% sure i won't marry her, and i don't no how to go about ending the friendship now.

Recently, i've been picking offences for minor isues, getting angry with her for no reasons, trying to give her signal, but none seems to be working, and its now like my anger is her source of happiness these days.

I really want to end the friendship now, but i want the blame to be on her side and not mine, how can i go about it?

ADVICE ME WELL

Thanks.

I hope you werent sleeping with her or had her do an abortion for you.
Because if you have and she strips herself at 2am and swears for you, it WILL happen.

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by Aforxzy(f): 3:49pm On Nov 11, 2021
This is really unfair of you. You kept deceiving her with a promise to marry her for three years when you wouldn't. Com'on thats too bad.

There's no subtle way to end a three years relationship whatever method and however way just tell her the truth. Let her go so she can move on with her life and meet someone else., Enough of your canopy over her.

Mylordmygod1:

Firstly, my greatest fear when it comes to things of this world is 'women', That's why i don't want to break a womans heart in a way that i will be the one to recieve the blame.

I've been in a relationship with my girl for about 3years now, and each time my mum or friends ask me if i'm gonna marry her, my answer is always a capital letter NO.

Now, my mum is warning me to better let her go since i don't have the interest of marrying her. But the hard part is that i'v been promising this girl that i will marry her even when i'm 100% sure i won't marry her, and i don't no how to go about ending the friendship now.

Recently, i've been picking offences for minor isues, getting angry with her for no reasons, trying to give her signal, but none seems to be working, and its now like my anger is her source of happiness these days.

I really want to end the friendship now, but i want the blame to be on her side and not mine, how can i go about it?

ADVICE ME WELL

Thanks.
Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by iceybux(m): 3:50pm On Nov 11, 2021
chieni:

Why lie to her that he will get married to her in the first place? Did she beg him? Shey she was on her own.

If he did that then I’m wrong from his perspective..but if not then it’s not a must.. pls don’t feel I’m insensitive.. having sex together is a mutual agreement and not a means to guarantee a purpose
Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by estherozioma: 3:50pm On Nov 11, 2021
powerblaze:
You wicked pass devil. After you don chop belleful, u dey find way to discharge the babe..

Na so boys go take use your children play gamble.
Nonsense
my problem is not that they are in the relationship for 3years, my problem is the reason it lasted for 3years.it lasted for 3years because this fool was busy telling her that he will marry her, when he knows and was also asked by concerned people and he told them he won't marry, isn't that the devil himself. If he had say that she may have gone since with serious person.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by iceybux(m): 3:51pm On Nov 11, 2021
Mvena:

That’s true but your other statement made it seem somehow but wait o, 9 years? Na medicine dem dey study

Lol.. that love for u.. they hot 2 beautiful kids now
Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by Das1mama: 3:51pm On Nov 11, 2021
Bro 2 b frank with u, if living her is because u want to serve the Lord in spirit and in truth so as to avoid any form of sexual immorality then this the best choice u have ever taken in your entire life and expect the best, but if is because of your own selfish interest this is the worst decision u have ever taken and believe me u will so pay dearly and might even cause u pain in the future and that you have just signed ur downfall papers. Pls as a brother to a brother i will say look before you leap, a word is enough for the wise. Shalom
Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by chieni(f): 3:51pm On Nov 11, 2021
iceybux:

If he did that then I’m wrong from his perspective..but if not then it’s not a must.. pls don’t feel I’m insensitive.. having sex together is a mutual agreement and not a means to guarantee a purpose
He said so himself. He promised to marry her.
Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by hibeebeeking: 3:52pm On Nov 11, 2021
Sit her down and explain. How? How will you feel if you are the girl ? Don't you know that girs are different. Their heart are fragile. Most of them can't stand it. She fit break bottle o.
Prayfortheworld:
She understands your tactics, but is better you call her or sit her down and explain everything to her.
It will hurt her but a broken relationship is better than a broken marriage.

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by kalvoken(m): 3:52pm On Nov 11, 2021
Radionigeria:
do that again, and i will block you..

This think sey na her WhatsApp status.

Lol.

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by Blackdisciple(m): 3:52pm On Nov 11, 2021
Hmm...!

Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by houseontherock: 3:52pm On Nov 11, 2021
Mylordmygod1:
i want it to be in the form of a set up, i don't want her to blame me because i don't know how she will feel
Whatever you do, you will be ready to pay for your wickedness because keeping her to yourself and promising her marriage 200% when you know you won't marry her is pure wickedness! All relationships mustn't end in marriage but you don't go about wasting people's time for fun! My mum would have asked you this question the first day she met her, and she would have ensured you broke up with her the moment she knew you were just toying with her. Unless it is a mutual agreement, you don't have serious relationship with someone you cannot marry

3 Likes

Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by Obyangel: 3:54pm On Nov 11, 2021
You are wicked, after doing the doing for 3 solid years and you want to ditch her? Fear God bro
Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by Digmygold: 3:54pm On Nov 11, 2021
Iyaebe:
She doesn't need to curse you sef before the curse reign supreme in your life,you can't marry her but she's good enough for sex.Anyways I don't blame you,I blame the girl who was doing wifely duties with you for three years without any reasonable step forward in the relationship, it serves her right and next time she will padlock her private part and only give the key to the serious and rightful person

After chopping her cookie. He scrams. It was all about the cookie. OP wasted 3 years of someone's life. 300 years of his life will be in emptiness.

The curse wey dey follow am and him future generations dey do.press up. Ubunja redpiller lunatics. When Karma ruins their children. They will start calling on God that does not know them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by Roseey0(f): 3:54pm On Nov 11, 2021
grin grin

Confused human..
Na the girl we supposed dey pity because she is dining with the devil himself

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by iceybux(m): 3:54pm On Nov 11, 2021
chieni:

He said so himself. He promised to marry her.

Then he has to.. it’s a promise...if he do otherwise should be also ready for the consequence
Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by Missyajoke(f): 3:54pm On Nov 11, 2021
Dnfj
Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by hibeebeeking: 3:55pm On Nov 11, 2021
[9 years relationship is not a relationship. infact that is marriage. That is over Sabi.quote author=Mvena post=107525876]
That’s true but your other statement made it seem somehow but wait o, 9 years? Na medicine dem dey study [/quote]
Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by TemmyT002(m): 3:55pm On Nov 11, 2021
I hope you havent been sleeping with her?
Anyway, do as I do.
Sit her down and tell her you don't love her. Tell her you have been struggling with it.
Tell her it would be good for her to meet a better man than you for her own good.
If you have slept with her, make sure there are no sharp objects around. She fit kill you ó. And you to deserve am.
I don't wish you all the best in this matter if you have slept with her.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by Pedyson: 3:56pm On Nov 11, 2021
Omo! it's not an easy task as you think, but marriage isn't by force, yours is even 3 yrs I had 4 straight yrs with her, I have being delivered from what she did to me spiritually.
Just pray she is not from the marine world

3 Likes

Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by musicwriter(m): 3:57pm On Nov 11, 2021
Mylordmygod1:

ADVICE ME WELL

Thanks.

So you think everything will be over once you get rid of her and make her take the blame?

Look, the way the algorithm of nature works is that once you successfully get rid of her, nature would think you love that type of thing (of course, you've proved you love it) and nature would lead you to (not one) but many people who'll do same or similar thing to you. And it's not because nature is doing it to punish you, rather it's just giving you what you prefer, just like watching one YouTube video would suggest more similar videos to you. This is where ignorant religions got their "reap what you sow " and God nonsense but which is just the law nature at work. Every living thing is subject to this law including your God if it exists.
Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by SavageResponse(m): 3:58pm On Nov 11, 2021
iceybux:

She deserves the title "Queen of the Rings" grin
Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by sisisioge: 3:59pm On Nov 11, 2021
Evil deceptive creature! Whew!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Lady Stands Up During Service To Accuse Pastor Of Getting Her Pregnant (pic/vid) / 24-Year-Old Groom Whose Wedding Pictures Went Viral, Advises: "Start Early" / Jade Slavin To Find Love Because Of Her Height (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.