Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,208 members, 7,822,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me (56039 Views)

Bought A Ring & Wanted To Propose To My Girl Inside Church Today, But I Faild / How Do I End This Relationship?? / Her In-Law Advises Me Against Marrying Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by Uchenaija: 4:20pm On Nov 11, 2021
Radionigeria:
Stop insulting the guy naw.. Is it because he said his own out.
Let me tell you, if God should open your eys so that you can see the inside heart of your partner, i'm so sure you will run for your life..

Speak for yourself
Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by Fourwinds: 4:21pm On Nov 11, 2021
Mylordmygod1:
You people should'nt blame me, its not a must that all relationship leads to marriage. All i need is how i can end the relationship before it is too late.
grin
Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by vinexe: 4:21pm On Nov 11, 2021
op how do u start in the first place?................ do u called this kind meeting? y are u founding it very difficulty to quiet her? ur not telling us the truth to be frank with u, ur conscience is disturbing u for what ur about to do to her... do u remember she borrowed u money? and all that she have done for u... now can u point out what exactly this girl did to u...?pls it is not good to do wickedness pls i beg u in the name of the they lord if she have offended u find a way to forgive her and bring her to ur house ... are u married ? if ur not married y cant u married her...... pls don't do this my man ...... if u really need a perfect human ,the only place to found them is in heaven u have to manage what so ever u have and ask god to bless u ... my man
Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by 8stargeneral: 4:21pm On Nov 11, 2021
U for no promise her marriage when u know very well that u can't marry her..women are too emotional

2 Likes

Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by Oladapo3971(m): 4:24pm On Nov 11, 2021
Mylordmygod1:
i want it to be in the form of a set up, i don't want her to blame me because i don't know how she will feel
Drop her WhatsApp number
Make I also knack her small with aiming of getting married �?
Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by EndRape2(f): 4:25pm On Nov 11, 2021
There is nothing wrong in ending a relationship,

But I have problem with the part you said you want the blame to be on her, you are a wicked person.
Why not take responsibility for your actions ,
Why not let her know you will not marry her, why promising her marriage , you have eaten her body, money, and time now you are saying rubbish
You promised her marriage just to have complete access,
My brother karma will finish you go and write it down.

Now you still want to put blames on her again,

You are evil and wicked .

Get out.

God is the final judge ,if you like put blames on her, God knows who is at fault and he is the rewarded of good and evil
Men may blame her, but God will judge you
Get out.
Get lost..

quote author=Mylordmygod1 post=107521013]A beautiful afternoon to all nairalanders.

Firstly, my greatest fear when it comes to things of this world is 'women', That's why i don't want to break a womans heart in a way that i will be the one to recieve the blame.

I've been in a relationship with my girl for about 3years now, and each time my mum or friends ask me if i'm gonna marry her, my answer is always a capital letter NO.

Now, my mum is warning me to better let her go since i don't have the interest of marrying her. But the hard part is that i'v been promising this girl that i will marry her even when i'm 100% sure i won't marry her, and i don't no how to go about ending the friendship now.

Recently, i've been picking offences for minor isues, getting angry with her for no reasons, trying to give her signal, but none seems to be working, and its now like my anger is her source of happiness these days.

I really want to end the friendship now, but i want the blame to be on her side and not mine, how can i go about it?

ADVICE ME WELL

Thanks. [/quote]

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by Kalapizim(m): 4:26pm On Nov 11, 2021
1Sharon:

None of that was relevant when you slept with her, was it?
I haven't slept her
Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by mayo47(m): 4:26pm On Nov 11, 2021
You dont know her........But you're "sure" her partner.......C'mon now some people with una thought process

Radionigeria:
i don't know you, but i'm sure your partner is not even among your first 100.. So what happened that you didn't end up with your first love, that precious guy that took away your precious virginity for free? So you see, not all friendship leads to marriage.. Some have lasted for more than 9 years, and still didn't work out.. U didn't understand my point and make sure u don't quote me again

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by Kalapizim(m): 4:27pm On Nov 11, 2021
Aganju849:

Lolz grin but the tohtoh no dey bore you....ya prick and her tohtoh share the same views
we've not had seks

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by Lamasta(m): 4:27pm On Nov 11, 2021
cpu2006:
did you have sex with her or not?
Must it always be based on sex
Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by Doyou2019: 4:27pm On Nov 11, 2021
Bola146:

Who is blaming you? People are telling you not to place everlasting curse into your life!!! Plenty of your type are here regretting their past deeds sad Consider that lady as your daughter, tell her now or your conscience is troubling you ni? Or she is now empty barrel It is well

You girls should stop frightening the poor chap. If curses really worked, most of our politicians would be dead!

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by Kalapizim(m): 4:28pm On Nov 11, 2021
silvoclaira:
be calm
How?
Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by Lexusgs430: 4:28pm On Nov 11, 2021
Mylordmygod1:
A beautiful afternoon to all nairalanders.

Firstly, my greatest fear when it comes to things of this world is 'women', That's why i don't want to break a womans heart in a way that i will be the one to recieve the blame.

I've been in a relationship with my girl for about 3years now, and each time my mum or friends ask me if i'm gonna marry her, my answer is always a capital letter NO.

Now, my mum is warning me to better let her go since i don't have the interest of marrying her. But the hard part is that i'v been promising this girl that i will marry her even when i'm 100% sure i won't marry her, and i don't no how to go about ending the friendship now.

Recently, i've been picking offences for minor isues, getting angry with her for no reasons, trying to give her signal, but none seems to be working, and its now like my anger is her source of happiness these days.

I really want to end the friendship now, but i want the blame to be on her side and not mine, how can i go about it?

ADVICE ME WELL

Thanks.

Send her a text message/WhatsApp message, informing her of your evil plans.........

May she hunt you and eventually, get you on the other side ........... cheesy
Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by Lamasta(m): 4:29pm On Nov 11, 2021
chii8:
Hmmm.....tell her you aren't feeling the relationship again like you used to and that you would want a little break for 3months and that if God wills it, you will both come back together.But meanwhile,do you know that, for the 3years she was with you,she may have sent serious suitors away thinking she was in a courtship with you.

You have already broken her heart with all these thoughts in your head,the earlier you close the deal, the better.Christmas is around the corner maybe God will have mercy on her and give her a better man that she will marry.

To the ladies,any relationship not been concluded officially to a permanent site after 6months should be deserted.

The young man doesn't love this lady,so no point preaching love to him.
I love your mature response especially coming from a lady, thumbs up cool
Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by saggis: 4:30pm On Nov 11, 2021
Mylordmygod1:

ADVICE ME WELL

Thanks.

I am in a similar situation right now. If not worse. She does not want to leave on her own. I don't want to be with her for ever, but she gives me all i ever wish for sexually. To put it straight, i don't want to be with her, but i like f**king her. What a dilema?!!. Anybody with a solution?
Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by dalass(f): 4:31pm On Nov 11, 2021
Mylordmygod1:
You people should'nt blame me, its not a must that all relationship leads to marriage. All i need is how i can end the relationship before it is too late.

You've not said anything about the real reason you can't marry her, yet you keep promising her.

You lied on marriage just to get her punna, you're still lying to her angry

Stop acting like the true definition of a devil! Some ladies dey suffer sha. I wish I knew her to tell her that she can sue you for promising her marriage and deception... You go stay long for jail grin
Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by 1Sharon(f): 4:32pm On Nov 11, 2021
Kalapizim:
I haven't slept her

BS
Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by JennyOfOldstones(f): 4:32pm On Nov 11, 2021
Mylordmygod1:
i want it to be in the form of a set up, i don't want her to blame me because i don't know how she will feel
grin grin You're a coward sha. I wish you'd do this so that your Karma would be 2x. Not just for deceiving and stringing her along for 3 years with a promise of marriage (the karma for that one is assured, you can't even escape it) but also for trying to pin the blame on her for something that isn't her fault. Better break up with her like an adult so that you can receive just the sure dose of karma instead of two doses

2 Likes

Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by Double0h7(f): 4:33pm On Nov 11, 2021
I pray God gives her the man of her dreams, a happy home and success in everything she touches... amen

Meanwhile, Karma has your address and you're delivery will be shipped out soon! grin

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by wonderr(m): 4:33pm On Nov 11, 2021
The only thing am praying for now is that the day you are going to tell her she should be the one to first call you and tell you she has a good news 'SWEETHEART WE ARE GOING TO HAVE A BABY'
Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by jaxxy(m): 4:34pm On Nov 11, 2021
Iyaebe:
She doesn't need to curse you sef before the curse reign supreme in your life,you can't marry her but she's good enough for sex.Anyways I don't blame you,I blame the girl who was doing wifely duties with you for three years without any reasonable step forward in the relationship, it serves her right and next time she will padlock her private part and only give the key to the serious and rightful person

So Sm1 cannot even play with u again? undecided
Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by Valuc: 4:34pm On Nov 11, 2021
When ua on top her... U will be making mumu promises u cnt keep... Wen ur eyes clear u go dey wonder wetin u just do.. well .. op ... Just close eyes marry her...
Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by mastermaestro(m): 4:35pm On Nov 11, 2021
Breaking up with her is of little concern to me. But to hold her down using the promise of marriage, for this I sincerely fear for your well-being afterwards. Pure deceit and self-made entanglement. You are going to need more than a mere breakup to be totally free from the consequences of backing out of the vows you repeatedly made to her.

If she takes a step against you spiritually, you won't escape, I can assure you one hundred percent. You deliberately deceived her to trap her these three whole years! It's unjust, unfair and inhuman!

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by Nobody: 4:35pm On Nov 11, 2021
Mylordmygod1:
I'm about to start up a business, and i don't need her assistance since i'm not marrying her..

lalasticlala help me reach out to more people.. Thanks
nigga!

Call her to seat and tell her the truth
Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by Nobody: 4:35pm On Nov 11, 2021
jaxxy:

So Sm1 cannot even play with u again? undecided
He's playing with her life
Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by kingsceemark(m): 4:35pm On Nov 11, 2021
Mylordmygod1:

ADVICE ME WELL

Thanks.

But the hard part is that i'v been promising this girl that i will marry her even when i'm 100% sure i won't marry her, and i don't no how to go about ending the friendship now.

Recently, i've been picking offences for minor isues, getting angry with her for no reasons, trying to give her signal

I no even care to read this your stupid write up finish, but let me make one thing clear to you, I'm your fellow man, heaven and earth will fight for this innocent girl, unless she no lay any curses on you, after wasting her precious time for good three years, stupid fellow

2 Likes

Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by Powersurge: 4:37pm On Nov 11, 2021
Mylordmygod1:

ADVICE ME WELL

Thanks.

You are a very stupid boy o.
Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by Bigpapi: 4:37pm On Nov 11, 2021
Mylordmygod1:

ADVICE ME WELL

Thanks.

You're a big fool tell am ho ha
Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by oghenetega100(f): 4:39pm On Nov 11, 2021
You are very wicked!!! She may not know it now but she is about to dodge a bullet.
Mylordmygod1:
Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by dapolaw(m): 4:39pm On Nov 11, 2021
Just ghost her simple.

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by kingsceemark(m): 4:41pm On Nov 11, 2021
Bola146:
May we never meet agbako people in life sad Hummmmmm... People should be very careful with your type of human being, as friends oo shocked shocked 3years and you can't still tell her You don't want to offend her or you are done with her? Koburu embarassed The same way you rise her legs, use the same method to tell her undecided undecided intentionally you are really hurting her seriously by still wasting her time when you could said the truth to your people since, haba!!!! It's better you tell her the truth now! If you still continue making use of her to dump her later hummmm... if she curse you it will come to pass for sure but if you tell her now, she will shout and keep quiet. Some ladies don suffer in the name of bad and crazy relationship sad

The guy na bastardized bastardy bastard, I wish I can lay my hands on that guy, the thing dey vex me here like say na my sister, the idiotic idiot just spoil my mood right now

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

24-Year-Old Groom Whose Wedding Pictures Went Viral, Advises: "Start Early" / Jade Slavin To Find Love Because Of Her Height (photos) / Muscular Men: Is This Every Woman's Dream? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.