Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,427 members, 7,822,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me (56046 Views)

Bought A Ring & Wanted To Propose To My Girl Inside Church Today, But I Faild / How Do I End This Relationship?? / Her In-Law Advises Me Against Marrying Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by Macgyver1: 4:00pm On Nov 11, 2021
Mylordmygod1:
A beautiful afternoon to all nairalanders.

Firstly, my greatest fear when it comes to things of this world is 'women', That's why i don't want to break a womans heart in a way that i will be the one to recieve the blame.

I've been in a relationship with my girl for about 3years now, and each time my mum or friends ask me if i'm gonna marry her, my answer is always a capital letter NO.

Now, my mum is warning me to better let her go since i don't have the interest of marrying her. But the hard part is that i'v been promising this girl that i will marry her even when i'm 100% sure i won't marry her, and i don't no how to go about ending the friendship now.

Recently, i've been picking offences for minor isues, getting angry with her for no reasons, trying to give her signal, but none seems to be working, and its now like my anger is her source of happiness these days.

I really want to end the friendship now, but i want the blame to be on her side and not mine, how can i go about it?

ADVICE ME WELL

Thanks.

You are a very wicked person, evil man. You shall not go unpunished. Karma must catch up with you.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by chieni(f): 4:00pm On Nov 11, 2021
iceybux:

Then he has to.. it’s a promise...if he do otherwise should be also ready for the consequence
In my opinion marriage shouldn't be forced. If she was my own blood I won't advice her to get married to him because a broken relationship is better than a broken marriage. The union won't be worth it. She just has to go through the heart wrenching phase. In the end she will come out better.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by redirect(m): 4:00pm On Nov 11, 2021
YOUR A MAD MAN

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by SenecaTheYonger: 4:02pm On Nov 11, 2021
Mylordmygod1:

Firstly, my greatest fear when it comes to things of this world is 'women', That's why i don't want to break a womans heart in a way that i will be the one to recieve the blame.

I've been in a relationship with my girl for about 3years now, and each time my mum or friends ask me if i'm gonna marry her, my answer is always a capital letter NO.

Now, my mum is warning me to better let her go since i don't have the interest of marrying her. But the hard part is that i'v been promising this girl that i will marry her even when i'm 100% sure i won't marry her, and i don't no how to go about ending the friendship now.

Recently, i've been picking offences for minor isues, getting angry with her for no reasons, trying to give her signal, but none seems to be working, and its now like my anger is her source of happiness these days.

I really want to end the friendship now, but i want the blame to be on her side and not mine, how can i go about it?

ADVICE ME WELL

Thanks.

Look at your user name and look at what you typed. You are not a good person.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by eruku300: 4:02pm On Nov 11, 2021
Call me on this number let me give you some scopes
Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by rita25(f): 4:03pm On Nov 11, 2021
IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! pls send me her no let me tell her with style....pls dont marry her and suffer her for nothing.
Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by addictiv(m): 4:04pm On Nov 11, 2021
You must marry

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by taurusmena1(m): 4:05pm On Nov 11, 2021
You are the definition of the words "Wicked", "Fraud" and "Heartless"...Why on earth will you promise her marriage when u are 100% sure you won't marry her and equally trying to put the blame on her..Oga this one hook u else e go purge u
Mylordmygod1:
I'm about to start up a business, and i don't need her assistance since i'm not marrying her..

lalasticlala help me reach out to more people.. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by CaCO3: 4:05pm On Nov 11, 2021
Conflict delayed is conflict multiplied...my guy face your fears squarely and tell d innocent girl wats in ur mind...she would definitely cry and sob for days or months but she would get better with time.
You have been deceptive enof but trying to set her up all in an effort to push d blame to her would be tatanmout to wickedness... My bro Man Up and have a one on one with her. Appologise to her, and let her know ur reason for ur decision. She would be pained, but trust me she would eventually respect u if u go about it this way.
My bros don't forget the natural Law sha that says.... Whatever one sows he will definitely reap.
Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by Jman06(m): 4:05pm On Nov 11, 2021
cpu2006:
did you have sex with her or not?
And so

So because they had sex with each other, they must marry even if they're not compatible

The double standard you folks use in judging matters like this is nauseating. Reverse this scenario now, let it be a lady that wants to dump a guy, y'all will encourage her.

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by MasterofNL: 4:06pm On Nov 11, 2021
Qatar2022:
N
See them useless Nigeria girls that think every relationship ends with marriage, please grow up. No curse will work on him , it's not today we hear those word from biitch like you people

He is the one that stated that he told the girl he would marry her and he also stated that all the while, he knew 100% he wouldn't marry her! Do you see the problem and wickedness now

2 Likes

Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by BePrepared: 4:07pm On Nov 11, 2021
For me I blame the girl

When we tell our beloved sisters don't give ur precious bodies to men, they won't hear, if you do, ur value respect esteem is cast to the dogs, a woman who keeps her body is like gold b4 men.

If this girl haven't given OP sex, I bet you OP will still be crawling and begging her to marry him now, but no our advice though old fashion yet valid and valuable.
Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by mrksquare: 4:09pm On Nov 11, 2021
Mylordmygod1:

ADVICE ME WELL

Thanks.

Is not too late to call it a quit. Look for a convenient excuse and call it a halt. Don't allow yourself to be guilt tripped by reckless remarks of karma being dished here. Not all relationship will lead to marriage. But I have a problem with you making a promise of getting married to her. You shouldn't be making a promise you can't keep. It shows you are not a man of integrity.

4 Likes

Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by Burgerlomo: 4:10pm On Nov 11, 2021
It's not by force for you to marry her and also it's not that difficult to end the relationship but you must first return her kpekus to default settings before anything can be done.

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by iceybux(m): 4:10pm On Nov 11, 2021
chieni:

In my opinion marriage shouldn't be forced. If she was my own blood I won't advice her to get married to him because a broken relationship is better than a broken marriage. The union won't be worth it. She just has to go through the heart wrenching phase. In the end she will come out better.

Exactly... anyways how re you?
Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by jimter44(m): 4:11pm On Nov 11, 2021
Mylordmygod1:
You people should'nt blame me, its not a must that all relationship leads to marriage. All i need is how i can end the relationship before it is too late.

You are very wicked person. Why did you tell her 3 years ago that you are going to marry her? Imagine this girl is your sister and a boy promised her heaven and earth and ran away after 3 years, how would you feel? Remember; Gal 6:7; just sit her down and tell her the truth that you are nolonger interested in the relationship.

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by Jman06(m): 4:11pm On Nov 11, 2021
Hathor5:

You are a coward.
How is he coward.

Assuming you're in his shoes, and you discover along the way that a relationship isn't favourable to you, wouldn't you dump the guy Something y'all do to guys all the time but when the reverse is the case, the guy is bashed for it.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by obyrich(m): 4:11pm On Nov 11, 2021
Mylordmygod1:

ADVICE ME WELL

Thanks.
Bros you have bleeped up. Why don't you want to marry?
Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by 8stargeneral: 4:12pm On Nov 11, 2021
Mylordmygod1:
You people should'nt blame me, its not a must that all relationship leads to marriage. All i need is how i can end the relationship before it is too late.
We're blaming u base on u promised her marriage..why did u promised her when u know very well u can't marry her..instead u tell her to be ur girlfriend..she will know that d relationship can break anytime

3 Likes

Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by Truvelisback(m): 4:12pm On Nov 11, 2021
Mylordmygod1:

ADVICE ME WELL

Thanks.
How will u feel if the same was done to ur blood sister? U gave her a false hope and Promises for good 3yrs. U just wasted her time. Just tell her u no longer have feelings for her. However, put ur conscience in check.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by jornwhite: 4:12pm On Nov 11, 2021
We men always want to marry the woman we LoVe, which is not what we need, plus the fact that life is not balance makes everything unbalance i.e there is no equal love, its either the man love more or the woman loves more.
what a man needs to get that bliss is a woman that love him more, today everyone is busy chasing what don't want them then we starting complaing & wailing on threads
Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by Nobody: 4:14pm On Nov 11, 2021
Mylordmygod1:

ADVICE ME WELL

Thanks.
You are evil... She doesn't deserve a wicked man like you.
Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by MPESA(m): 4:14pm On Nov 11, 2021
iceybux:

It ain’t abt abroad all I’m saying is it’s not a much.. but if he promised marriage and defaulting then my wrongs.. but aside the promise it ain’t a must.. as a lady know what u want and whom u with.. don’t use sex as a means of engagement.. nope u can’t do that...

He promised marriage and he know say him no wan marry her while not come clean since 3 years, C'mon man we can do better than this jare.
Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by BarrElChapo(m): 4:15pm On Nov 11, 2021
Mylordmygod1:

ADVICE ME WELL

Thanks.

You're a witch. I wish this was she a lil bit more exposed if she isn't, so she can sue your sorry ass for breach of promise to marry. May you end up with a miserable wife too. Amen
Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by Nobody: 4:15pm On Nov 11, 2021
Mylordmygod1:

ADVICE ME WELL

Thanks.
If this true just Man up and talk with her face to face. But I bet you will never be man enough to do that.
Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by BigYash: 4:16pm On Nov 11, 2021
Una Dom come again.. If op marries her,they can never be happy together, so its better to let her go. But op no try for deceiving her with marriage.. That part might hurt you now or later... Agreement is Agreement e oh.. E don reach e for settlement, op come dey talk none sense... Op na Satan deputy

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by 88natzy(m): 4:16pm On Nov 11, 2021
pansophist:
To go past it, you have to go through it. If I were you, I'll meet her one on one and tell her honestly that I want to end the relationship. She will be disappointed, cry to stupor, but again, what yo should fear the most is the repercussion of procrastination., because confrontation postponed is confrontation multiplied, and with consequences.
You did what the wise men do. Your advise is topnotch and stands a taste of time. The bolded is true. Very true.

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by Nobody: 4:16pm On Nov 11, 2021
Mylordmygod1:

ADVICE ME WELL

Thanks.

On a low this is wickedness
Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by iceybux(m): 4:16pm On Nov 11, 2021
MPESA:

He promised marriage and he know say him no wan marry her while not come clean since 3 years, C'mon man we can do better than this jare.

There’s. I we here pls... it’s him.. he he did tat then I don’t support abt aside that I said don’t always expect such outcomes.. read the lines mate
Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by Alexaonfleek: 4:17pm On Nov 11, 2021
Lols

Hope the op knows its actually a criminal offence in Nigeria to promise someone marriage without fulfilling it.
If the girl has proof of u promising her and she's aware of this,she can actually sue you in court grin

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by tianshie(m): 4:18pm On Nov 11, 2021
Why did you tell her you would marry her? Why mislead her?
Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by NohurryInLife: 4:18pm On Nov 11, 2021
There is only one court above the court of law, that is the court of conscience.

Good afternoon my brother!
How is the family??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Lady Stands Up During Service To Accuse Pastor Of Getting Her Pregnant (pic/vid) / 24-Year-Old Groom Whose Wedding Pictures Went Viral, Advises: "Start Early" / Jade Slavin To Find Love Because Of Her Height (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.