Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,141 members, 7,835,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video) (68184 Views)

Ex-Husband Gives Current Husband Appreciation Gift For Taking Care Of His Kids / Help, My Elder Brother Is Taking Advantage Of My Sick Father! / Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video) by seanjy4konji: 2:48pm On Nov 16, 2021
The kid curse weh buhari and police don collect....dem soppose deh drop like flies weh baygon touch for body...

Emma will still watch Nigeria football tonight with Goldberg and cow tail peppersoup...

1 Like

Re: Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video) by maiquel: 2:49pm On Nov 16, 2021
cheesy
Bombastically00:
Emma right now cry
Re: Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video) by DOTian: 2:50pm On Nov 16, 2021
Emma nö n'ebe a..
E.M.M.A , Emmmaaa..
Emma nö n'ebe a..
E.M.M.A , Emmmaaa..

Re: Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video) by OhiOfIhima: 2:51pm On Nov 16, 2021
I wan know dis beach abeg... Make I go find the remedy of the broken egg, e dey work wellaaa
Re: Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 2:53pm On Nov 16, 2021
The hunger for publicity... Why not curse your curse and move along.

Na today people begin swear for other people around that same spot and location?!! Why making a video of it?!!
Re: Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video) by formular760: 2:54pm On Nov 16, 2021
吃它傻
Re: Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video) by Nobody: 2:54pm On Nov 16, 2021
If she believes in that rubbish, why not write something big or rich ...like 20,000,000,000 dollars and use same mouth to command the money into her bank account immediately......

Yeye they smell....he no go work

1 Like

Re: Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video) by Gaabasky: 2:54pm On Nov 16, 2021
To be frank God is surely with the weakest soul. Thread gently, Maga has God.

Emma either curse go work or him no go work prayer better past curse.
Re: Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video) by Aarenasbaba(m): 2:55pm On Nov 16, 2021
Mumu, instead of you to go use local egg
Re: Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video) by mmadu5(m): 2:56pm On Nov 16, 2021
Stay away from Nigerian girls if you want to live long
Re: Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video) by Sonnobax15(m): 2:56pm On Nov 16, 2021
zolajpower:

Just imagine egg wen some niggars dey find to chop..... I enter me Shai place make I do indomie and noodle egg of 2 for #50 before now turn 100 for one .... Na so I japa . She no even use the correct egg sef
grin grin
Re: Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video) by Kinzo0917(m): 2:57pm On Nov 16, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
If only she know how much dem dey sell eggs now,she for rather nakedd swear that swear instead,and carry that egg go fry for house..

Kolo people undecided
. Y you want make she naked?
Re: Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video) by berryPee(m): 2:57pm On Nov 16, 2021
grin that gender never cease to amaze me. Dem too like publicity
Adakintroy:
Even to swear juju una get film am. Which kind addiction be this.
Re: Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video) by Sonnobax15(m): 2:59pm On Nov 16, 2021
Kinzo0917:
. Y you want make she naked?
Her nakeddness dey expensive pass those eggs?

Re: Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video) by feggefirstson(m): 3:00pm On Nov 16, 2021
Lol ona eme nah
Emma u go hear am nah
Re: Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video) by LaSenior: 3:03pm On Nov 16, 2021
If na agric chicken eggs the curse no go work

She for use native fowl eggs that one na over 2.5 plus goal goal e go work wella
Re: Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video) by SILVERLINES: 3:08pm On Nov 16, 2021
Emma don choke

grin

Make una no blame the babe some yeye Boyz sabi useless girls thinking they are smart
Re: Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video) by goodLord3dg2: 3:10pm On Nov 16, 2021
That is her choice not mine. It is none of my business
Re: Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video) by Blackdisciple(m): 3:13pm On Nov 16, 2021
Hmmmm...!!!
No be small thing ooo...
Re: Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video) by ahnie: 3:14pm On Nov 16, 2021
Beremx:
grin grin grin
Long time madam beremx.
Re: Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video) by BABANGBALI: 3:18pm On Nov 16, 2021
Emma don buy market wey pass Pastor Adeboye. The curse no strong well well, she for naked swear the swear for the guy
Re: Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video) by Bigpapi: 3:21pm On Nov 16, 2021
Iyaebe:
This is deep,Emma has threaded the lkillbrokehoes path.hmmm

Shut ur pit toilet mouth up

1 Like

Re: Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video) by Peace081: 3:22pm On Nov 16, 2021
DropsMic:
If curses dey work, politicians in Africa go dey drop like flies

If curses dey work, virtually all the young guys in Nigeria for don die finish

If curses dey work, all NEPA officials for don die finish

If curses dey work, police for no dey Nigeria again because all of them for don die finish

If curses dey work, VIO for no get officials again because all for don die finish

Also If prayers dey work, Nigeria for fine pass dubai

But Nigerians never ready for this conversation.

cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video) by gleamy(m): 3:22pm On Nov 16, 2021
Funny enough she recorded it with Tiktok.. grin grin grin grin
Re: Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video) by Okeziesg(m): 3:25pm On Nov 16, 2021
Emma's sperm don scatter for ground... she don't useless his sperm.
Re: Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video) by ExposingdMatrix: 3:30pm On Nov 16, 2021
This nah old story nah
Re: Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video) by ibechris(m): 3:31pm On Nov 16, 2021
This is very potent,I only pity Emma.

This is too deep for one person. I am sure Emma would be afraid now.
The fact is,everyone should be careful. This is not a joke,curses like this can destroy generations.
Re: Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video) by alizma: 3:38pm On Nov 16, 2021
EXLOVER:
You want to do traditional native juju you're filming it with Oyibo camera. E nor go work

But e dor read for Emma, the girl even look like old ashawo sef
Dey there, even herbalist self don dey keep record of customers on Excel sheet.
Re: Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video) by cybriz82(m): 3:56pm On Nov 16, 2021
ahnie:
Eyaaah emma

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin chaiii truly people wey dey normal in this country no reach 10...wetin b this nau grin
Re: Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video) by raphy(m): 4:01pm On Nov 16, 2021
This one use tik tok to swear for persona and the egg no white na brown egg can't work in juju.attention seeker

Make the juju divert go to the politician house
Re: Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video) by Champneys: 4:02pm On Nov 16, 2021
Omo Emma own don finish....

Even every other person wey dey bear Emma, e go touch them!

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court / Elderly Man Weds Little Girl In Northern Nigeria (Photo) / How Many Of Us Fell For This Trap?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.