Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,200 members, 7,835,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video) - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video) (68185 Views)

Ex-Husband Gives Current Husband Appreciation Gift For Taking Care Of His Kids / Help, My Elder Brother Is Taking Advantage Of My Sick Father! / Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video) by bizzibodi(m): 7:35pm On Nov 16, 2021
She should have directed that curses @ bullhari.
Re: Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 7:50pm On Nov 16, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Why she no naked swear for the Emma? cheesycheesy
That one strong grin
Re: Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 7:56pm On Nov 16, 2021
Nonsense!!

Instead of callin upon the lord to fight the fight
She's here doin rubbish. U dont fight evil with evil.
Devil no dey help for free o

1 Like

Re: Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Nov 16, 2021
Bullshit
Re: Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 16, 2021
ahnie:
Emma when he was talking to his cousin joy so he could pinch something out from her body
So this Ahnie is funny. I thought you were just dry before, but now... I've laughed this evening. The cat meme, this one and the monkey/masupil meme below.
Anyway, let's see if you keep up with it.
Re: Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video) by Okhuadams(m): 8:40pm On Nov 16, 2021
damilola4162:
A Nigerian woman has been spotted in a viral video at the beach, breaking eggs and placing a curse on her cousin who she accused of allegedly “taking advantage of her and also taking something from her body”, Newspremises reports.

The lady who identified her cousin as Emma, accused him of lying about them not seeing for the past 17 years, and also reneging on his promise of giving her money after a trip to an undisclosed place where he allegedly took something from her body.

The lady identified simply as Joy also disclosed that only her knows what she saw at the undisclosed location she was taken to. She accused her cousin of taking advantage of her and added that no cleric or native doctor can break the c*rse as she has summoned the water spirit.

She said;

“Emma don buy market wey e no go fit pay o. Emma see your name for my hand o. This one na your name. See my name. These two eggs wey dey my hand, I go scatter am. The battle line has just been drawn.

“As I take scatter this egg, if I lie against you, make my life scatter. But if I no lie against you, as I take scatter this egg, na so your life go scatter. And no native doctor go fit solve your problem. No prophet go help you. Anywhere you go, them go tell you say na wetin you do your cousin dey worry you.

“Emma you say you no see me for the past 17 years say I lie, say na person pay me make I scam you. Emma you no go know peace for your life. I lay curse upon you with this pain you put me through…”

The visibly angry woman also placed a curse on those supporting her cousin online and also insulting her.

Watch the video below:
[url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fL2G0BB73Ac][/url]

Source: https://newspremises.com.ng/nigerian-woman-goes-to-beach-breaks-eggs-and-places-courses-on-her-cousin-who-she-alleged-took-advantage-of-her-video/
Madam u lie if my Emma jam real anointing, and repent genuinely, God Will forgive him. For if any man be in Christ he is a new creature old things are passed away behold all things are become new and after that he asked you for ur forgiveness if you refuse u take ur head carry the curse. All the same whatever he did there is no justication for it
Re: Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video) by EmmanuelScott1(m): 8:49pm On Nov 16, 2021
Emma enter the group chat grin

Re: Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video) by Akuruoulo(m): 9:17pm On Nov 16, 2021
Mumu girl
Re: Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video) by ahnie: 9:44pm On Nov 16, 2021
Beremx:
well done sis. I enjoy your posts cool
Kisses to your curbs,oga and you.
Goodnight.
Re: Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video) by Glamouzpeter(f): 9:58pm On Nov 16, 2021
Oh Emma
Re: Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video) by Gee64: 11:01pm On Nov 16, 2021
This Naija ehn.

I beg, look at my signature below and enjoy.
Re: Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video) by blackslayer: 3:55am On Nov 17, 2021
What a stupid backward bitch!
Re: Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video) by Realhommie(m): 7:24am On Nov 17, 2021
DropsMic:
If curses dey work, politicians in Africa go dey drop like flies

If curses dey work, virtually all the young guys in Nigeria for don die finish

Let's not even talk about wetin for don happen to BUHARI If to say curses dey work

If curses dey work, all NEPA officials for don die finish

If curses dey work, police for no dey Nigeria again because all of them for don die finish

If curses dey work, VIO for no get officials again because all for don die finish

Also If prayers dey work, Nigeria for fine pass dubai

But Nigerians never ready for this conversation.
Just so you know, politicians are not ordinary people oooooo... Over 90% of them are heavily fortified spiritually. This is Africa bro.

1 Like

Re: Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video) by Realhommie(m): 7:37am On Nov 17, 2021
Hotzone:
Ur desperation and fetish lifestyle chased the man away
He's her cousin... And from what she's saying he's also into ministry, like a pastor who probably is fetish. Apparently they went somewhere together for spiritual purposes sometime ago and she lost virtue (as in something left her spiritually).

For those saying nothing will happen, curses don't work etc. Just don't dine with the devil otherwise you'll have no one but yourself to blame.

1 Like

Re: Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video) by Blindinglights: 12:24pm On Nov 17, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Why she no naked swear for the Emma? cheesycheesy
Watin you wan see??
Re: Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video) by mysticwarrior(m): 4:05pm On Nov 17, 2021
Realhommie:
He's her cousin... And from what she's saying he's also into ministry, like a pastor who probably is fetish. Apparently they went somewhere together for spiritual purposes sometime ago and she lost virtue (as in something left her spiritually).

For those saying nothing will happen, curses don't work etc. Just don't dine with the devil otherwise you'll have no one but yourself to blame.
you are right.
Re: Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video) by denideck: 2:00pm On Dec 29, 2021
That's so thoughtful of him. Congratulations.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court / Elderly Man Weds Little Girl In Northern Nigeria (Photo) / How Many Of Us Fell For This Trap?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.