Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video) (68186 Views)

Ex-Husband Gives Current Husband Appreciation Gift For Taking Care Of His Kids / Help, My Elder Brother Is Taking Advantage Of My Sick Father! / Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video) by knowhowk: 4:03pm On Nov 16, 2021
Rubbish ! They always belief they are doing a Man favour when they offer thereselve .They Enjoy it ,U give them money,they agree with U .When Little Misunderstanding comes up they come up with Rubbish Curses...Men too should return the Curses for Enjoying the sex ,For Collecting money ,His Sweat...
Re: Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video) by Johel(m): 4:04pm On Nov 16, 2021
Mariangeles:

Dem tell you say queen of the coast send internet? grin
Iyalaya privacy and idleness! Emma don buy market. Period! grin

Both of dem go battle am,dem don buy market for themselves.... cheesy grin.
Re: Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video) by raphy(m): 4:04pm On Nov 16, 2021
Angelfrost:
The hunger for publicity... Why not curse your curse and move along.

Na today people begin swear for other people around that same spot and location?!! Why making a video of it?!!

No mind the lady this onne think say he go work with the tik tok video.
Re: Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video) by wacoj(m): 4:08pm On Nov 16, 2021
Course no dey work again. Forget that thing!
Re: Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video) by eke28(m): 4:09pm On Nov 16, 2021
Hahahahahaha.
Bombastically00:
Emma right now cry
Re: Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video) by Exczz: 4:16pm On Nov 16, 2021
Really
Re: Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video) by muheeb01(m): 4:18pm On Nov 16, 2021
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned....make una dey take am easy ooo
Re: Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video) by Theoarhics: 4:27pm On Nov 16, 2021
Pls be specific a our the Emma. Emma plenty. No go put the innocent ones for trouble
Re: Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video) by Baba40(f): 4:37pm On Nov 16, 2021
damilola4162:
A Nigerian woman has been spotted in a viral video at the beach, breaking eggs and placing a curse on her cousin who she accused of allegedly “taking advantage of her and also taking something from her body”, Newspremises reports.

The lady who identified her cousin as Emma, accused him of lying about them not seeing for the past 17 years, and also reneging on his promise of giving her money after a trip to an undisclosed place where he allegedly took something from her body.

The lady identified simply as Joy also disclosed that only her knows what she saw at the undisclosed location she was taken to. She accused her cousin of taking advantage of her and added that no cleric or native doctor can break the c*rse as she has summoned the water spirit.

She said;

“Emma don buy market wey e no go fit pay o. Emma see your name for my hand o. This one na your name. See my name. These two eggs wey dey my hand, I go scatter am. The battle line has just been drawn.

“As I take scatter this egg, if I lie against you, make my life scatter. But if I no lie against you, as I take scatter this egg, na so your life go scatter. And no native doctor go fit solve your problem. No prophet go help you. Anywhere you go, them go tell you say na wetin you do your cousin dey worry you.

“Emma you say you no see me for the past 17 years say I lie, say na person pay me make I scam you. Emma you no go know peace for your life. I lay curse upon you with this pain you put me through…”

The visibly angry woman also placed a curse on those supporting her cousin online and also insulting her.

Watch the video below:
[url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fL2G0BB73Ac][/url]

Source: https://newspremises.com.ng/nigerian-woman-goes-to-beach-breaks-eggs-and-places-courses-on-her-cousin-who-she-alleged-took-advantage-of-her-video/

She's from Anambla
Re: Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video) by Jasy(m): 4:38pm On Nov 16, 2021
It will not work lipsrsealed
Re: Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video) by Jaysane(m): 4:47pm On Nov 16, 2021
Ahh...are u their ambassador??
Johel:

E don cast for internet...it won't work...she made a mistake...Emma go still dey flex till she goes private behind closed doors,then agents of the other realm will give her audience....things like this isn't for the public...Demons respect privacy and idleness.
Re: Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video) by rizzyray: 4:47pm On Nov 16, 2021
This girl na olosho nah

1 Like

Re: Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video) by Businessinfo001: 4:51pm On Nov 16, 2021
Emma promise joy work for Europe, emma carry her go do runs for Europe, Emma sell her give madam. Emma collect money run come back Nigeria. Them ask of joy, Emma say him no see joy. Now joy don hustle her way come back home, Emma come deny say he never see joy since 17years. Now joy come dey vex say Emma betray her

1 Like

Re: Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video) by irrefragable: 4:55pm On Nov 16, 2021
ipobarecriminals:
cool Emma Chima life don bend be dat. grin lipsrsealed wink cool
Re: Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video) by ahnie: 4:59pm On Nov 16, 2021
cybriz82:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin chaiii truly people wey dey normal in this country no reach 10...wetin b this nau grin
Na so nau
Re: Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video) by ALFADOS(m): 5:06pm On Nov 16, 2021
Businessinfo001:
Emma promise joy work for Europe, emma carry her go do runs for Europe, Emma sell her give madam. Emma collect money run come back Nigeria. Them ask of joy, Emma say him no see joy. Now joy don hustle her way come back home, Emma come deny say he never see joy since 17years. Now joy come dey vex say Emma betray her
This is Super story na correct short movie be this
Re: Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video) by Businessinfo001: 5:07pm On Nov 16, 2021
ALFADOS:
This is Super story na correct short movie be this
Don't mind them, they just beating around the bush..
Re: Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video) by Billion2612(m): 5:17pm On Nov 16, 2021
This is Emma

Re: Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video) by jornwhite: 5:27pm On Nov 16, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Why she no naked swear for the Emma? cheesycheesy

she is not serious, instead make she flash massive cleavage, or pull her two breast out make devil masturbate on top her matter, she bought egg only so naa goddess go use her money buy bread & tea join undecided naija gurlz are sumtinelse

2 Likes

Re: Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video) by izubext007: 5:41pm On Nov 16, 2021
Wen u never succeed under some one is all grief
Re: Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video) by Ashirioluwa: 5:50pm On Nov 16, 2021
Lazy attention seeker
Re: Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video) by mrksquare: 5:57pm On Nov 16, 2021
DropsMic:
If curses dey work, politicians in Africa go dey drop like flies

If curses dey work, virtually all the young guys in Nigeria for don die finish

Let's not even talk about wetin for don happen to BUHARI If to say curses dey work

If curses dey work, all NEPA officials for don die finish

If curses dey work, police for no dey Nigeria again because all of them for don die finish

If curses dey work, VIO for no get officials again because all for don die finish

Also If prayers dey work, Nigeria for fine pass dubai

But Nigerians never ready for this conversation.

You couldn't have said it better.

1 Like

Re: Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video) by NarcissistKing(m): 6:00pm On Nov 16, 2021
Nothing will happen to Emma. Emma is probably living best life. This bitter lady should just go and sit her ass down!

Re: Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video) by nick50(m): 6:04pm On Nov 16, 2021
Hmmmm..this Emma powerful oo!!!
Re: Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video) by Beremx(f): 6:04pm On Nov 16, 2021
ahnie:

Long time madam beremx.
well done sis. I enjoy your posts cool
Re: Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Nov 16, 2021
Ignorant woman, there are not such thing as curses. If there are Armies, police and weapons would not be needed, just curse the hell out of boko haramites, criminals and herdsmen grin
Re: Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video) by NarcissistKing(m): 6:09pm On Nov 16, 2021
Mariangeles:

Dem tell you say queen of the coast send internet? grin
Iyalaya privacy and idleness! Emma don buy market. Period! grin

Lol

Nothing will happen!
Re: Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video) by Johel(m): 6:15pm On Nov 16, 2021
Jaysane:
Ahh...are u their ambassador??

grin grin grin I know about things like that...I read and research alot... nothing personal sha o.
Re: Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video) by Orpe7(m): 6:39pm On Nov 16, 2021
Abeg who sabi Emma o ���
Re: Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video) by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 7:12pm On Nov 16, 2021
She is deceiving herself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court / Elderly Man Weds Little Girl In Northern Nigeria (Photo) / How Many Of Us Fell For This Trap?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.