Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,043 members, 7,835,512 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video) (68183 Views)

Ex-Husband Gives Current Husband Appreciation Gift For Taking Care Of His Kids / Help, My Elder Brother Is Taking Advantage Of My Sick Father! / Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video) by Cmexy: 1:55pm On Nov 16, 2021
Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, nor hell a fury like a woman scorned...

3 Likes

Re: Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video) by kenzysmith: 1:55pm On Nov 16, 2021
Because of prick
Re: Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Nov 16, 2021
Fear Woman o
Re: Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video) by tarantino1: 1:56pm On Nov 16, 2021
. exercise done in futility.

As much as people want it to, Curses don't work.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video) by DMerciful(m): 1:56pm On Nov 16, 2021
Na yeye dey worry this one undecided
Re: Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video) by abeliver: 1:57pm On Nov 16, 2021
because humans are idiots,they will believe anything... aunty sef want to trend

*hiss*
Re: Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video) by deeva2: 1:57pm On Nov 16, 2021
WHO CAN GUESS THE TITLE OF THE MOVIE
Re: Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video) by Thoceen: 1:57pm On Nov 16, 2021
Fear this female gender o.
Re: Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video) by Eriokanmi: 1:57pm On Nov 16, 2021
This one choke oo. Ema beta beg this woman now
Re: Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video) by Stronghold91: 1:58pm On Nov 16, 2021
wasting of time
Re: Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video) by SmartPolician: 1:58pm On Nov 16, 2021
Nonsense!
Unless she's using some voodoo to do it, it cannot work. For you to come to equity, you must have clean hands.
We are all sinners that's why when we invoke nature to fight for us, it doesn't work.
The reason is that all the people she wronged in her life, cried over it and moved on with their lives. That's why she will be ignored.
But then, that doesn't mean it's okay to wrong people.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video) by truthCoder: 1:59pm On Nov 16, 2021
What a waste of two fresh eggs.

1 Like

Re: Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video) by Lindner: 1:59pm On Nov 16, 2021
I dey fear on behalf of Emma as I dey watch the video.

1 Like

Re: Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video) by Akabuking: 2:02pm On Nov 16, 2021
damilola4162:
A Nigerian woman has been spotted in a viral video at the beach, breaking eggs and placing a curse on her cousin who she accused of allegedly “taking advantage of her and also taking something from her body”, Newspremises reports.

The lady who identified her cousin as Emma, accused him of lying about them not seeing for the past 17 years, and also reneging on his promise of giving her money after a trip to an undisclosed place where he allegedly took something from her body.

The lady identified simply as Joy also disclosed that only her knows what she saw at the undisclosed location she was taken to. She accused her cousin of taking advantage of her and added that no cleric or native doctor can break the c*rse as she has summoned the water spirit.

She said;

“Emma don buy market wey e no go fit pay o. Emma see your name for my hand o. This one na your name. See my name. These two eggs wey dey my hand, I go scatter am. The battle line has just been drawn.

“As I take scatter this egg, if I lie against you, make my life scatter. But if I no lie against you, as I take scatter this egg, na so your life go scatter. And no native doctor go fit solve your problem. No prophet go help you. Anywhere you go, them go tell you say na wetin you do your cousin dey worry you.

“Emma you say you no see me for the past 17 years say I lie, say na person pay me make I scam you. Emma you no go know peace for your life. I lay curse upon you with this pain you put me through…”

The visibly angry woman also placed a curse on those supporting her cousin online and also insulting her.

Watch the video below:
[url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fL2G0BB73Ac][/url]

Source: https://newspremises.com.ng/nigerian-woman-goes-to-beach-breaks-eggs-and-places-courses-on-her-cousin-who-she-alleged-took-advantage-of-her-video/
social media cause.
Re: Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video) by ShaqFu: 2:02pm On Nov 16, 2021
Thus is actually against the law. It show malicious intent. Whoever Emma is, he should get her arrested.
Re: Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video) by 10kgod(m): 2:04pm On Nov 16, 2021
EXLOVER:
You want to do traditional native juju you're filming it with Oyibo camera. E nor go work

But e dor read for Emma, the girl even look like old ashawo sef

cheesy she come join am with agric egg. She no use traditional egg.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video) by Cokahot: 2:05pm On Nov 16, 2021
Ozuo
Re: Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video) by Toluwanise247(m): 2:07pm On Nov 16, 2021
Emma Emma Emma or let tag today Emma day grin grin grin angry angry angry grin grin grin grin grin
Abi waiting I talk . Emmaday. What is EMMA DAY? The day she carry two eggs to beach.
Re: Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video) by Hotzone(m): 2:07pm On Nov 16, 2021
Ur desperation and fetish lifestyle chased the man away
Re: Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video) by tolaswim: 2:08pm On Nov 16, 2021
This gender get serious wahala ehhh.. it's well
Re: Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video) by Akharmony: 2:09pm On Nov 16, 2021
she get time.
Re: Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video) by Mayeldah(m): 2:10pm On Nov 16, 2021
So she brought a camera man to record the swearing?

This one no go work, she is only chasing clout on social media

2 Likes

Re: Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video) by Nobody: 2:10pm On Nov 16, 2021
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Bombastically00:
Emma right now cry
Re: Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video) by ednut1(m): 2:11pm On Nov 16, 2021
Curses dont work
Re: Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video) by Solatium(m): 2:12pm On Nov 16, 2021
E pass say dey no Carry you go Italy go dey olóshó after chopping you in conjunction with the babalawo,all these Benin girls sef
Re: Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video) by Mariangeles(f): 2:12pm On Nov 16, 2021
ahnie:
Eyaaah emma

I swear, I can't contain the humour on nairaland today. grin
Topic after topic! grin
Re: Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video) by CheedyJ(m): 2:12pm On Nov 16, 2021
Emma don see ur face na so, if things bad for am lasan, this mumu own don be..
Re: Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video) by Tonnyray: 2:13pm On Nov 16, 2021
And what purpose is the camera meant to serve?
Jobless Nigerian youth.

4 Likes

Re: Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video) by profbray(m): 2:15pm On Nov 16, 2021
Which of the Emmas
Re: Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video) by McOluOmo: 2:15pm On Nov 16, 2021
DropsMic:
If curses dey work politicians in Africa go dey drop like flies

If curses dey work virtually all the young guys in Nigeria for don die finish

If prayers dey work Nigeria for fine pass dubai

But Nigerians never ready for this conversation.
my brother, even NEPA AND NIGERIA POLICE for no dey in existence by now

Re: Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video) by studentofTruth: 2:15pm On Nov 16, 2021
All these drama, just to get YouTube views?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court / Elderly Man Weds Little Girl In Northern Nigeria (Photo) / How Many Of Us Fell For This Trap?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.