Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video) (68188 Views)

Ex-Husband Gives Current Husband Appreciation Gift For Taking Care Of His Kids / Help, My Elder Brother Is Taking Advantage Of My Sick Father! / Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video) by FiverrTutor(m): 2:15pm On Nov 16, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Why she no naked swear for the Emma? cheesycheesy

Exactly. That one works like magic!!! Please no lady should do it ooo

1 Like

Re: Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video) by Mariangeles(f): 2:16pm On Nov 16, 2021
CheedyJ:
Emma don see ur face na so, if things bad for am lasan, this mumu own don be..

If Emma hand clean, Emma no spose fear abi? grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video) by Johel(m): 2:16pm On Nov 16, 2021
damilola4162:
A Nigerian woman has been spotted in a viral video at the beach, breaking eggs and placing a curse on her cousin who she accused of allegedly “taking advantage of her and also taking something from her body”, Newspremises reports.

The lady who identified her cousin as Emma, accused him of lying about them not seeing for the past 17 years, and also reneging on his promise of giving her money after a trip to an undisclosed place where he allegedly took something from her body.

The lady identified simply as Joy also disclosed that only her knows what she saw at the undisclosed location she was taken to. She accused her cousin of taking advantage of her and added that no cleric or native doctor can break the c*rse as she has summoned the water spirit.

She said;

“Emma don buy market wey e no go fit pay o. Emma see your name for my hand o. This one na your name. See my name. These two eggs wey dey my hand, I go scatter am. The battle line has just been drawn.

“As I take scatter this egg, if I lie against you, make my life scatter. But if I no lie against you, as I take scatter this egg, na so your life go scatter. And no native doctor go fit solve your problem. No prophet go help you. Anywhere you go, them go tell you say na wetin you do your cousin dey worry you.

“Emma you say you no see me for the past 17 years say I lie, say na person pay me make I scam you. Emma you no go know peace for your life. I lay curse upon you with this pain you put me through…”

The visibly angry woman also placed a curse on those supporting her cousin online and also insulting her.

Watch the video below:
[url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fL2G0BB73Ac][/url]

Source: https://newspremises.com.ng/nigerian-woman-goes-to-beach-breaks-eggs-and-places-courses-on-her-cousin-who-she-alleged-took-advantage-of-her-video/

E don cast for internet...it won't work...she made a mistake...Emma go still dey flex till she goes private behind closed doors,then agents of the other realm will give her audience....things like this isn't for the public...Demons respect privacy and idleness.

1 Like

Re: Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video) by Clinghton: 2:16pm On Nov 16, 2021
Turning a place of fun and entertainment to a place where voodoo can be practiced, why didn't she do it indoors.
Re: Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video) by Missyajoke(f): 2:18pm On Nov 16, 2021
Curses don't work like that except if the guy is guilty of the offence been accused of and no matter what if the guy prays hard then the lady is in trouble cause it will backfire upon her own head.

1 Like

Re: Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video) by ediko5(m): 2:19pm On Nov 16, 2021
The current madness in the world.

The madness of social media popularity
Re: Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video) by Omniman(m): 2:20pm On Nov 16, 2021
Emma na nick name na grin
Re: Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video) by techWriter3: 2:21pm On Nov 16, 2021
Emma right now
Re: Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video) by Omniman(m): 2:21pm On Nov 16, 2021
Missyajoke:
Curses don't work like that except if the guy is guilty of the offence been accused of and no matter what if the guy prays hard then the lady is in trouble cause it will backfire upon her own head.

Nollywood cheesy
Re: Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video) by generalwo(m): 2:22pm On Nov 16, 2021
Hmmm...... Wetin man no go see for 9ja.....it is well
Re: Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video) by Pootle: 2:22pm On Nov 16, 2021
Bombastically00:
Emma right now cry

grin grin grin
Re: Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video) by Mariangeles(f): 2:22pm On Nov 16, 2021
Clinghton:
Turning a place of fun and entertainment to a place where voodoo can be practiced, why didn't she do it indoors.

Indoors? Is there an indoor beach? grin

E be like say you think say Joy get joy.
Re: Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video) by CUMIN: 2:27pm On Nov 16, 2021
People needs to be careful with their actions the marine spirits are not what you joke with.

1 Like

Re: Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video) by MICHEALADEX(m): 2:27pm On Nov 16, 2021
house10s:
mumu

u suppose naked

young girl wen don old already

Emma identified.

How you take know say nha young girl
Re: Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video) by isax(m): 2:28pm On Nov 16, 2021
BEACH DON SUFA OOOO

COLLECT MANY RUBBISH THINGS....
Re: Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video) by Mariangeles(f): 2:28pm On Nov 16, 2021
Johel:

E don cast for internet...it won't work...she made a mistake...Emma go still dey flex till she goes private behind closed doors,then agents of the other realm will give her audience....things like this isn't for the public...Demons respect privacy and idleness.

Dem tell you say queen of the coast send internet? grin
Iyalaya privacy and idleness! Emma don buy market. Period! grin
Re: Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video) by zolajpower: 2:29pm On Nov 16, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
If only she know how much dem dey sell eggs now,she for rather nakedd swear that swear instead,and carry that egg go fry for house..

Kolo people undecided
Just imagine egg wen some niggars dey find to chop..... I enter me Shai place make I do indomie and noodle egg of 2 for #50 before now turn 100 for one .... Na so I japa . She no even use the correct egg sef
Re: Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video) by poweredcom(m): 2:29pm On Nov 16, 2021
Well the lady no even sabi do juju self
Re: Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video) by 2rez: 2:30pm On Nov 16, 2021
If she no nakeeed, the curse na wash, for clout. Meanwhile,
Fun fact: weed is therapeutic.

Re: Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video) by Mariangeles(f): 2:32pm On Nov 16, 2021
Davash222, shebi you don see wetin dey 'sup? cheesy
If I dey try warn you, e go be like say I dey wicked you. You don see abi?
No go do the one wey them go use one crate of eggs swear for you for barbeach. TB Joshua no dey again o. grin
Re: Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video) by cgniyi(m): 2:33pm On Nov 16, 2021
Serious ploblem
Re: Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video) by ahnie: 2:33pm On Nov 16, 2021
Emma getting ready to drink to his accumulated curses

Re: Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video) by adedehinbo(m): 2:33pm On Nov 16, 2021
African nuclear weapons (curse/juju)
Re: Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video) by Beremx(f): 2:34pm On Nov 16, 2021
grin grin grin
ahnie:
Eyaaah emma
Re: Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video) by manlawal(m): 2:34pm On Nov 16, 2021
damilola4162:
A Nigerian woman has been spotted in a viral video at the beach, breaking eggs and placing a curse on her cousin who she accused of allegedly “taking advantage of her and also taking something from her body”, Newspremises reports.

The lady who identified her cousin as Emma, accused him of lying about them not seeing for the past 17 years, and also reneging on his promise of giving her money after a trip to an undisclosed place where he allegedly took something from her body.

The lady identified simply as Joy also disclosed that only her knows what she saw at the undisclosed location she was taken to. She accused her cousin of taking advantage of her and added that no cleric or native doctor can break the c*rse as she has summoned the water spirit.

She said;

“Emma don buy market wey e no go fit pay o. Emma see your name for my hand o. This one na your name. See my name. These two eggs wey dey my hand, I go scatter am. The battle line has just been drawn.

“As I take scatter this egg, if I lie against you, make my life scatter. But if I no lie against you, as I take scatter this egg, na so your life go scatter. And no native doctor go fit solve your problem. No prophet go help you. Anywhere you go, them go tell you say na wetin you do your cousin dey worry you.

“Emma you say you no see me for the past 17 years say I lie, say na person pay me make I scam you. Emma you no go know peace for your life. I lay curse upon you with this pain you put me through…”

The visibly angry woman also placed a curse on those supporting her cousin online and also insulting her.

Watch the video below:
[url=

Source: https://newspremises.com.ng/nigerian-woman-goes-to-beach-breaks-eggs-and-places-courses-on-her-cousin-who-she-alleged-took-advantage-of-her-video/
why don't you say the emma is popular pastor in ondo town
Re: Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video) by wallex1983(m): 2:35pm On Nov 16, 2021
God1000:
She's an attention seeker, I really don't care about her shaggy dog story

Wetin be your name abeg?

I just wan check sontin... shocked shocked
Re: Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video) by Thunderfayayou: 2:35pm On Nov 16, 2021
damilola4162:

She said;

Watch the video below:
[url=

Emma should go to a River or ocean and do same. He should spill the blood of pigeon on her picture too and throw it inside the Ocean.

Satan get as em dey work ooo
Re: Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video) by Davash222(m): 2:36pm On Nov 16, 2021
Mariangeles:
Davash222, shebi you don see wetin dey 'sup? cheesy
If I dey try warn you, e go be like say I dey wicked you. You don see abi?
No go do the one wey them go use one crate of eggs swear for you for barbeach. TB Joshua no dey again o. grin

cheesy cheesy

Dey no dey use lion for sacrifice.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video) by bishopsele84: 2:36pm On Nov 16, 2021
Emma but why?
Re: Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video) by Decency2020(f): 2:38pm On Nov 16, 2021
Madam I no know wetin happen but the person wey no get peace here na you.

So you know say there is altar of God dis one wey you dey employ na altar of God too?
Re: Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video) by iamL(f): 2:39pm On Nov 16, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
If only she know how much dem dey sell eggs now,she for rather nakedd swear that swear instead,and carry that egg go fry for house..

Kolo people undecided
Those 2 eggs will be enough for me to bake one small cake. See as I dey envy the eggs.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lessons From Marrying From A Rich Family / Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court / Elderly Man Weds Little Girl In Northern Nigeria (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.