Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,835,006 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema (26868 Views)

Julius Malema Supporters Beat Up Whites Protesting 'Racist' Song in SA (PICS) / Jesse Griesel Sparks Outrage Running For Julius Malema's Party In SA (PIX) / "South Africa Is For All"—Julius Malema Condemns Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema by IronGalaxy: 2:09pm On Nov 18, 2021
jaxxy:

Not poor self image bt not being afraid to tell ur self the truth of ur predicaments. There’s nothing wrong with applauding the whites where necessary if it’s valid.

Poor self worth and insecurity is denying the truth and defending a lie.
Except you applaud whites for sport, attribute everything positive to them even when unnecessary. Nigeirans are the only people that will make threads on this forum like " white man seen in kano eating Garri" So and so marries his oyinbo wife" white man seen in Lagos jogging" I mean who does that? You even praise things in SA which are achieved by black people and attribute them to white people because of your own inferiority complex.

3 Likes

Re: Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema by IronGalaxy: 2:10pm On Nov 18, 2021
Bonesbreaker:
TMksouth over to you grin cheesy i told you that your useless black SA are stupid did i not tell you i wish other Business wise Africa people will come over to Nigeria we love competition, i remember when i was building my third house in Abia state one togolis was introduced to me that he can fix tiles very well i employed him not minding we have my brothers who are good in doing so undecided undecided but in SA the love to complain if not other African country would SA be free by know from Aparthied useless stupid black south Africans undecided
You moved into this thread not to add any intellectual value but to insult. typical of you people

1 Like

Re: Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema by IronGalaxy: 2:11pm On Nov 18, 2021
killmods:
Lol South Africans should be the most angry, hate filled Africans in the globe. They don't even know what their problem is... Lazy fukkers
Funny enough no country in Africa is currently accommodating Africans of all walks like us.
Re: Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema by stevebond007(m): 2:12pm On Nov 18, 2021
IronGalaxy:
How sure are you with this?

It doesn't show. You concentrate more on black foreigners. You support ANC more than Julius
Re: Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema by stevebond007(m): 2:14pm On Nov 18, 2021
In addition...
during the funeral of Madiba, S.A never acknowledge his days of exile in Nigeria. No river should forget her source.
Re: Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema by IronGalaxy: 2:14pm On Nov 18, 2021
eebraa:
See what foreigners are going through in South Africa. It's always easy for them to blame foreigners for their misfortune and all that. When foreigners leave, South Africans will start fighting themselves since there'll be no foreigner to blame for their problems . Here in Nigeria we don't even like ourselves and tribalism is the order of the day and we want South Africans to accept us when we've not accepted fellow Nigerians as compatriot. Make everybody fix him country.
We once lived without these foreigners and we didn't have a problem,our cities were cleaner even. A Tswana person didn't fight with a Xhosa...why would it start now? We aren't tribalistic as you
Re: Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema by IronGalaxy: 2:15pm On Nov 18, 2021
stevebond007:

It doesn't show. You concentrate more on black foreigners. You support ANC more than Julius
And according to you why's that?
Re: Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema by IronGalaxy: 2:17pm On Nov 18, 2021
gambojimeta:

As a Nigerian, he Isa correct.

Nigerians ah worship white skins even chinese andi Indians
I'm glad you acknowledge this. So when people say " we fear whites" it really is projection. No white person calls a black persona derogatory name today and get's away with it.
Re: Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema by IronGalaxy: 2:19pm On Nov 18, 2021
Parrot69:
Waiting for 3 urchins
TMKSouth
IronGalaxy
JaceBlaze to come and spew their usual trash whenever an alphabet that starts with S and ends with A is mention
That's because whenever there's an alphabet that starts with an S and ends with an A insults are sure to follow, this thread being the example.

1 Like

Re: Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema by TMKsouth: 2:19pm On Nov 18, 2021
IronGalaxy:
You moved into this thread not to add any intellectual value but to insult. typical of you people

Is SA for South Africans or for all of Africa undecided Why are people forcing themselves on the country undecided Don't they have their own countries they need to develop undecided Who's left at home when everyone is japaring undecided First Nigerians demanded a vote, now this week Zimbabweans are demanding citizenship. WTF is wrong in the other 53 countries of Africa that they all wanna be in SA by force undecided

cc Bonesbreaker who tagged me here to witness this lack of responsibility and accountability

2 Likes

Re: Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema by IronGalaxy: 2:20pm On Nov 18, 2021
TUTU147:
Another reason why sounth Africa is not my destination,the hate is too much.
And the hate simply didn't fall from the sky
Re: Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema by jaxxy(m): 2:20pm On Nov 18, 2021
IronGalaxy:
Except you applaud whites for sport, attribute everything positive to them even when unnecessary. Nigeirans are the only people that will make threads on this forum like " white man seen in kano eating Garri" So and so marries his oyinbo wife" white man seen in Lagos jogging" I mean who does that? You even praise things in SA which are achieved by black people and attribute them to white people because of your own inferiority complex.

U need too look at the context of the statements to not get it twisted or wrong. Sometimes it’s yabs than applauds.

As for things done by black South Africans and Nigerians attribute to white I don’t know of that. If indeed true maybe it was said to spite the blacks than praise the whites cos ur the attitude they give fellow black Africans.

Nothing wrong with applauding the white where it’s valid or facts.
Re: Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema by IronGalaxy: 2:21pm On Nov 18, 2021
galaxy2020:
The blacks in SA are lazy bones, the whites fixed SA not them. Yeye people.
Of course you don't see value in yourself but on white people like a typical Nigerian coon why must we be surprised?
Re: Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema by stevebond007(m): 2:22pm On Nov 18, 2021
IronGalaxy:
And according to you why's that?

More likely. I hear the unemployment among SA youths is 70%+. Do you blame foreigners for that?
Re: Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema by Nobody: 2:23pm On Nov 18, 2021
IronGalaxy:
Is there an African country with an immigration ticking time bomb like South Africa? you narrow everything down to Xenophobia showing how narrow you think
Guy take ur xenophobic self away from here. U can't even be constructive without being insultive. It's inborn hate I don't blame u. I just pity u
Re: Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema by TMKsouth: 2:23pm On Nov 18, 2021
Parrot69:
Waiting for 3 urchins
TMKSouth
IronGalaxy
JaceBlaze to come and spew their usual trash whenever an alphabet that starts with S and ends with A is mention

U should start paying rent for squatting in SA threads.

1 Like

Re: Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema by IronGalaxy: 2:24pm On Nov 18, 2021
jaxxy:

U need too look at the context of the statements to not get it twisted or wrong. Sometimes it’s yabs than applauds.

As for things done by black South Africans and Nigerians attribute to white I don’t know of that. If indeed true maybe it was said to spite the blacks than praise the whites cos ur the attitude they give fellow black Africans.

Nothing wrong with applauding the white where it’s valid or facts.
Like I said there's nothing wrong applauding anyone if it's warranted but you Nigerians you attach everything positive to whiteness and you demonise blackness too much, read the comments on this thread alone maybe you'll get the gist of what I'm saying.
Re: Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema by IronGalaxy: 2:24pm On Nov 18, 2021
TMKsouth:

U should start paying rent for squatting in SA threads.
Lol, they are many, Transcriber is coming..
Re: Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema by IronGalaxy: 2:25pm On Nov 18, 2021
ajl:

Is looting the only crime that is committed in South Africa? Let us be honest, few of our people are involved in certain types of crimes in South Africa. They only need to focus on those and deport them if they are found committing crime. As much as I detest Nigerian situation, there is no way I will be happy if foreigners enter Nigeria and commit crime. Ain't we complaining about foreign Fulani criminals from other parts of West Africa. But they thrive in Nija because their godfather is in power.
Yes.
Re: Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema by IronGalaxy: 2:26pm On Nov 18, 2021
killmods:

Guy take ur xenophobic self away from here. U can't even be constructive without being insultive. It's inborn hate I don't blame u. I just pity u
How can I be not insulting when I entered the thread and found insults? I give as I get
Re: Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema by TMKsouth: 2:27pm On Nov 18, 2021
GOD PLEASE GIVE NIGERIANS 100 WHITES SO THEY CAN STOP ENVYING SA AND BEGIN TO REALISE WHITES AREN'T GODS. Amen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema by IronGalaxy: 2:29pm On Nov 18, 2021
TMKsouth:
GOD PLEASE GIVE NIGERIANS 100 WHITES SO THEY CAN STOP ENVYING SA AND BEGIN TO REALISE WHITES AREN'T GODS. Amen.

Bro! The love Nigerians have for white people is abnormal. little do they know..

1 Like

Re: Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema by TMKsouth: 2:37pm On Nov 18, 2021
fergie001:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQnd2T-3af0

]

Lol, I stopped to check who the OP was when I noticed how comprehensive the setup is. It could only be u cool

2 Likes

Re: Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema by TMKsouth: 2:43pm On Nov 18, 2021
IronGalaxy:
Bro! The love Nigerians have for white people is abnormal. little do they know..

I won't bother going through the thread today coz I can just imagine the amount of white butt licking that has occurred in these current 4 pages. I saw a snippet of the usual vitriol about how SA would collapse without whites and I was like angeke, not today. Maybe later.

1 Like

Re: Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema by fergie001: 2:44pm On Nov 18, 2021
TMKsouth:
Lol, I stopped to check who the OP was when I noticed how comprehensive the setup is. It could only be u cool
I have some mixed feelings about this going through social media.

Perhaps some re-orientation again.....
Re: Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema by IronGalaxy: 2:47pm On Nov 18, 2021
TMKsouth:

I won't bother going through the thread today coz I can just imagine the amount of white butt licking that has occurred in these current 4 pages. I saw a snippet of the usual vitriol about how SA would collapse without whites and I was like angeke, not today. Maybe later.
grin grin Coons of Life
Re: Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema by Koolspot(m): 2:47pm On Nov 18, 2021
Too bad that Africans don't want to accommodate their fellow Africans.
What a shame.
Re: Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema by Blackdisciple(m): 2:52pm On Nov 18, 2021
Faller:

Don't worry Nigeria is here for you
Buhari from Niger is Nigeria's president

Atiku from Cameroun was once a vice president

and you're worrying yourself....

anybody can enter Nigeria and blend in....

Even Xin Lee the Chinese Civil Engineer at CCECC said he's from Akwa Ibom state

See Fulani killer herdsmen
Re: Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema by Blackdisciple(m): 2:53pm On Nov 18, 2021
I wish Nigeria will do same to foreign nationals too....
Re: Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema by TMKsouth: 2:54pm On Nov 18, 2021
fergie001:

I have some mixed feelings about this going through social media.

Perhaps some re-orientation again.....

I don't understand. U mean u wanna rearrange the setup or re-orientate South Africans?
Re: Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema by IronGalaxy: 2:54pm On Nov 18, 2021
Koolspot:
Too bad that Africans don't want to accommodate their fellow Africans.
What a shame.
Our hands are already full

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

U.S. Strikes Iran-linked Facility In Syria In Round Of Retaliation. / Captain Yari Emmanuel Killed By Boko Haram Terrorists (Photos) / Protests Against Coup In Sudan As Military Seizes Power (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.