Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,743 members, 7,831,370 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Update: I told Her My Feelings But Was Rejected - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Update: I told Her My Feelings But Was Rejected (25918 Views)

The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her / She's Older, How Do I Tell Her My Feelings? / The Reply A Lady Gave To A Guy Who Told Her To Cover Her Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update: I told Her My Feelings But Was Rejected by ThatFairGuy: 6:01pm On Nov 20, 2021
Liar your type would be the SIMplest man ever offline. U wey dey use style dey woo/beg iyaebeeee grin

SIMple ghetto politician tongue
Davash222:
You expressed your feelings to a Nigerian girl?

Una no dey ever learn.

The only feeling legally and morally acceptable to express to a Nigerian girl is Konji feeling. Any other feeling expressed is foolishness and should be met with utter disgrace!
Re: Update: I told Her My Feelings But Was Rejected by TheSoothSayer(m): 6:12pm On Nov 20, 2021
Vulcanheph:

At least she was honest, there's probably another guy out there.... Move on with your life cus there're many fishes in the ocean.

Warning: Don't Grant her any favors, either financial or otherwise because Naija girls have the tendency of always using guys' feelings towards them as an avenue to extort money and other favors .

Baba you're right o. Once you go fall and you mention say you Don fall.,na billing straight
Re: Update: I told Her My Feelings But Was Rejected by TheSoothSayer(m): 6:13pm On Nov 20, 2021
Havesomesense:

Been there, time heals.
Don't ever confess your feelings to a girl before banging. Maybe after banging severally.

To get a girl you need to be a fvvk boy. Girls love fvvk boys .

Sadly, you're right.
Re: Update: I told Her My Feelings But Was Rejected by Jimbadly: 6:29pm On Nov 20, 2021
YourWriter:
In reference to the post which I made last two weeks https://www.nairaland.com/6834344/love-im-scared
Here is the update.

I let my feelings known to her telling her how much I love her but unfortunately, the love is unrequited. She told me she's not ready for a relationship due to some personal reasons.
I so much feel heartbroken right now.
We move!

Have you even considered the possibility of her being a lesbian.
Re: Update: I told Her My Feelings But Was Rejected by MrMacinterchi1: 7:15pm On Nov 20, 2021
YourWriter:
In reference to the post which I made last two weeks https://www.nairaland.com/6834344/love-im-scared
Here is the update.

I let my feelings known to her telling her how much I love her but unfortunately, the love is unrequited. She told me she's not ready for a relationship due to some personal reasons.
We move!
at least your mind will be free of guilt of not letting her know about how you feel.
Re: Update: I told Her My Feelings But Was Rejected by bullabong(m): 7:48pm On Nov 20, 2021
Bankowner:
And who tells you it is a norm that if you ask a lady out the first time her answer must be a yes?

If what you feel for her is true and not just a urge to get into her pants then you have to work at changing her mind in many a different way. The day she sees true love in you, I can bet she’ll yield.
Story!! I disagree if there's no first attraction.
Re: Update: I told Her My Feelings But Was Rejected by Tzar(m): 8:02pm On Nov 20, 2021
Those are the kinds of experiences that make real men!
You win some & lose some. At the end a stud that wins almost all the time is created!
So enjoy this moment! Do not despise it.
YourWriter:
Here is the update.

We move!
Re: Update: I told Her My Feelings But Was Rejected by Clinghton: 8:27pm On Nov 20, 2021
Even if you no start match, you could be brought in as a substitute.
Re: Update: I told Her My Feelings But Was Rejected by Mypeople2(m): 9:38pm On Nov 20, 2021
YourWriter:
Here is the update.

We move!
In summary you dont have money .When you start having money, there won't be any personal reasons. Let us experiment, go and tell her now that you want to travel abroad for your master and will be leaving there after the masters.....The way the babe will love you eh...you will even run
Re: Update: I told Her My Feelings But Was Rejected by Munzy14(m): 11:11pm On Nov 20, 2021
Sonnobax15:
grin
You can imagine that kind phenomenal eye punch grin. Heart break dey learn for where this one dey abeg shocked. This is what we call emotional smack down cheesy

Meanwhile,na like this nairalanders push op go front her grin. Down below
Lmao.. grin grin
Re: Update: I told Her My Feelings But Was Rejected by Munzy14(m): 11:17pm On Nov 20, 2021
YourWriter:
Here is the update.

We move!
Kudos...one bold move.

Now back off as you made your intentions clear...She will surely appreciate your boldness.

Move on.
Re: Update: I told Her My Feelings But Was Rejected by Kunja2: 6:09am On Nov 21, 2021
YourWriter:
Here is the update.

We move!
e dey happen my Gee.. No worry, you'll find yours and she too might be liking you sef, just give her time for her mind to ponder on it.
Re: Update: I told Her My Feelings But Was Rejected by Davash222(m): 8:24am On Nov 21, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
Liar your type would be the SIMplest man ever offline. U wey dey use style dey woo/beg iyaebeeee grin

SIMple ghetto politician tongue
cheesy

Me, woo senseless Iyaebe

When I'm not mad.

cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Update: I told Her My Feelings But Was Rejected by makydebbie(f): 8:42am On Nov 21, 2021
Bankowner:
And who tells you it is a norm that if you ask a lady out the first time her answer must be a yes?

If what you feel for her is true and not just a urge to get into her pants then you have to work at changing her mind in many a different way. The day she sees true love in you, I can bet she’ll yield.

Shut up abeg
No is no
Re: Update: I told Her My Feelings But Was Rejected by frozen70(f): 3:40pm On Nov 22, 2021
YourWriter:
Here is the update.

We move!

Is alright, you will always have another woman to love

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Lagos Fashion Week (Pics,Video) / How To Know If He Truly Wants A Possible Future With You. / My Abuja Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.