Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,763 members, 7,831,451 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Update: I told Her My Feelings But Was Rejected - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Update: I told Her My Feelings But Was Rejected (25919 Views)

The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her / She's Older, How Do I Tell Her My Feelings? / The Reply A Lady Gave To A Guy Who Told Her To Cover Her Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update: I told Her My Feelings But Was Rejected by Olayetan(m): 12:59pm On Nov 20, 2021
Keep pushing, don't give up yet.
Re: Update: I told Her My Feelings But Was Rejected by ROYALTIPPERS: 1:01pm On Nov 20, 2021
cheer up, move on.
Re: Update: I told Her My Feelings But Was Rejected by iLoveYouToo(m): 1:02pm On Nov 20, 2021
Sonnobax15:
cool. This my guy just too know book abeg cool

Forget o, that guy fit he Simpson offline. Don’t be fooled

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update: I told Her My Feelings But Was Rejected by meobizy(f): 1:02pm On Nov 20, 2021
Good. Find another.
Re: Update: I told Her My Feelings But Was Rejected by justking(m): 1:03pm On Nov 20, 2021
Man must move on.
Re: Update: I told Her My Feelings But Was Rejected by Ajarney(m): 1:03pm On Nov 20, 2021
It's better you know the truth than for her to keep you on the cruise level

2 Likes

Re: Update: I told Her My Feelings But Was Rejected by seyz91(m): 1:03pm On Nov 20, 2021
Mtchewwww!

Heartbroken kee you there undecided

You wey suppose go do thankgiving for church say another leech, paratic vagina person reject you and good on your side as money you go spend for her is safe with you
YourWriter:
In reference to the post which I made last two weeks https://www.nairaland.com/6834344/love-im-scared
Here is the update.

I let my feelings known to her telling her how much I love her but unfortunately, the love is unrequited. She told me she's not ready for a relationship due to some personal reasons.
I so much feel heartbroken right now.
We move!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update: I told Her My Feelings But Was Rejected by Nobody: 1:04pm On Nov 20, 2021
YourWriter:
In reference to the post which I made last two weeks https://www.nairaland.com/6834344/love-im-scared
Here is the update.

I let my feelings known to her telling her how much I love her but unfortunately, the love is unrequited. She told me she's not ready for a relationship due to some personal reasons.
We move!

That's the spirit!

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger (technically)...

4 Likes

Re: Update: I told Her My Feelings But Was Rejected by Wearetheugliest: 1:04pm On Nov 20, 2021
So sorry and please take heart my bro. You sef for nor let her know you love fr fr grin she don shenk you now undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update: I told Her My Feelings But Was Rejected by MightySparrow: 1:04pm On Nov 20, 2021
YourWriter:
Here is the update.

We move!

Don't be a coward, tell her again, again, and again.

Behind that bold face hides a soft loving heart.

1 Like

Re: Update: I told Her My Feelings But Was Rejected by Nobody: 1:05pm On Nov 20, 2021
She was honest with ya .. not like some bitches that will just waste your time
Re: Update: I told Her My Feelings But Was Rejected by BafanaBafana: 1:05pm On Nov 20, 2021
Next time don't tell someone your feelings until you are sure the person is into you

1 Like

Re: Update: I told Her My Feelings But Was Rejected by Amarabae(f): 1:06pm On Nov 20, 2021
The girl is not into you. move on is not a must that if you toast person, the person go agree
Re: Update: I told Her My Feelings But Was Rejected by akanbiaa(m): 1:06pm On Nov 20, 2021
YourWriter:
Here is the update.

We move!
Don't be a SIMP over a lady the lady that truly cares for you will mostly show it when you are still struggling and not financially stable find such a ladies and make sure you marry one of them that will still be avialbe in the future. But you see most others that reject you now don't see you as being valuable nor have prospects they will only show that care you want when you are made and financially stable. And you can decide to do friends with benefits if you so wish but never marry such.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update: I told Her My Feelings But Was Rejected by generalwo(m): 1:06pm On Nov 20, 2021
Only a few women will reject successful men..... Make money and your chances of approval will improve.....

4 Likes

Re: Update: I told Her My Feelings But Was Rejected by Peace081: 1:07pm On Nov 20, 2021
Simps cheesy
Re: Update: I told Her My Feelings But Was Rejected by Damian10(m): 1:07pm On Nov 20, 2021
The fact that she was blunt makes you a lucky man otherwise. shocked

3 Likes

Re: Update: I told Her My Feelings But Was Rejected by Wearetheugliest: 1:09pm On Nov 20, 2021
ramatintin:
Take heart.she lost a good brother to another girl.
abi o she lost a good brother to another brother sad
Re: Update: I told Her My Feelings But Was Rejected by womenareapess: 1:11pm On Nov 20, 2021
YourWriter:
Here is the update.

We move!
go and sleep Mr simp undecided

If you want to fvck go to hotel and pay those night baboons 500naira and continue your daily life! undecided

Do you think there is any benefit dating a naija women? undecided
NO!

leave those apes alone and concentrate on your life! Those gorillas ain't worth it undecided

If you are still thinking of dating why not try and date a foreigner instead! You won't regret it.

Leave those piece of shiit called naija women alone!

As I am, I can't see myself asking those miserable irritating creatures out on a date angry who does that?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update: I told Her My Feelings But Was Rejected by SeriouslySense(m): 1:12pm On Nov 20, 2021
cheesy cheesy, wow, you should speak as much as possible, more to wisdom, bless you.

I am getting the lesson, on the importance of listening.

I learned in a way, from it.
GboyegaD:
Appreciate that she was upfront with you. Be strong and focus on yourself for now and not go about looking for a rebound.
Re: Update: I told Her My Feelings But Was Rejected by Wearetheugliest: 1:12pm On Nov 20, 2021
MightySparrow:

Don't be a coward, tell her again, again, and again.

Behind that bold face hides a soft loving heart.
what’s your problem make he Dey beg the girl or what undecided

1 Like

Re: Update: I told Her My Feelings But Was Rejected by Angelfrost(m): 1:14pm On Nov 20, 2021
Heartbroken ke??!... On top say person no share the same feelings as you do! Na wa for you o!

Was she supposed to fall into your arms like a lovesick puppy??!...

The truth or reality is that loving or liking someone is not enough to bring out the same feelings from the person! If you were sensitive and intuitive enough, you would have easily known that she was not really into you... There are vibes or signals you easily observe when someone of interest is responsive to your overtures. How can you just come out and tell someone you love the person without proper observation. I am almost certain both of you are not even that well acquainted to begin with.

4 Likes

Re: Update: I told Her My Feelings But Was Rejected by SeriouslySense(m): 1:15pm On Nov 20, 2021
Don't take it personally, be grateful and appreciate Her honesty, She is not ready, and that word is very important.

And we can see it as a boundary, try respecting that boundary, move on, don't take it personally.

YourWriter:
Here is the update.

We move!

1 Like

Re: Update: I told Her My Feelings But Was Rejected by Verdict77: 1:17pm On Nov 20, 2021
Peace081:
Simps cheesy
Why
Re: Update: I told Her My Feelings But Was Rejected by emmyw(m): 1:18pm On Nov 20, 2021
YourWriter:
Here is the update.

We move!
Serves You Right!

I Have Never Ask A Girl Out Before.

But If I Am The Type, You Should Know If A Girl Truly Love You Or Not, Not When The Feeling Is One Sided, You Just Open Your Mouth! Move On And Don't Lure Anyone To Love You! Allow The Love Come Naturally!
Re: Update: I told Her My Feelings But Was Rejected by KingDash: 1:18pm On Nov 20, 2021
YourWriter:
Here is the update.

We move!
bros which kind phone you dey use? or you get car? you be big boy?
Re: Update: I told Her My Feelings But Was Rejected by womenareapess: 1:18pm On Nov 20, 2021
Davash222:
You expressed your feelings to a Nigerian girl?

Una no dey ever learn.

The only feeling legally and morally acceptable to express to a Nigerian girl is Konji feeling. Any other feeling expressed is foolishness and should be met with utter disgrace!
who does that in this generation!

Why will I ask those creatures who bend down to piss on a date undecided

Those piece of shiit ain't worth nothing
Re: Update: I told Her My Feelings But Was Rejected by tollyboy5(m): 1:19pm On Nov 20, 2021
YourWriter:
Here is the update.

We move!
Lol you went to ask her out like you're begging her to pity you lol.
You should separate feelings from straight decisions grin
I've lost some relationship because sex wasnt guaranteed and I'm happy about that.

Man up bro and don't act pained. Sojunu! grin don't ask her about it no more bro.
Convincing a lady is a great mistake many men have to manage for their entire life.

7 Likes

Re: Update: I told Her My Feelings But Was Rejected by 2elliot: 1:21pm On Nov 20, 2021
Davash222:

My second name is EBOOKA.

Lol
You don't ask Nigerian girls out–you act like the bf immediately. And that means going for the coochie straight without plenty talks. Dem no dey talk love talks with Naija girls.

5 Likes

Re: Update: I told Her My Feelings But Was Rejected by kalu61(m): 1:26pm On Nov 20, 2021
iLoveYouToo:
Abeg why don’t they use VAR in wrestling cos I can’t stand some of the fuckery I see on WWE angry
WWE Is simply entertainment not sport.

1 Like

Re: Update: I told Her My Feelings But Was Rejected by MrJavaS: 1:26pm On Nov 20, 2021
Why did you tell her??
Don't you know that a girl doesn't automatically love you back when you tell her you love her?

You don't ask a girl out unless you've built her interest in you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update: I told Her My Feelings But Was Rejected by Help2020: 1:28pm On Nov 20, 2021
daben1:
bro,! the girl is not into him, let's tell him the truth so that he won't keep fooling himself around her
How did you come to this conclusion? Just because she said No?Was she supposed to outrightly give yes as answer?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Lagos Fashion Week (Pics,Video) / How To Know If He Truly Wants A Possible Future With You. / My Abuja Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.